North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

03 D1 Dual Rostering - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

03 D1 Dual Rostering

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

03 D1 Dual Rostering - Page 6 Empty Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom 03/11/16, 04:27 pm

I'd like $1000 on number 9 outright this weekend.
$500 on number 5 to place and $250 on number 6 to show.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 03/11/16, 05:11 pm

ElClassico wrote:So to sum it up...

1. LPE
2. ECNL players
3. ECNL players
4. ECNL players
5. Sting West
6. dump and chase
7. big and physical
8. a couple ECNL but...
9 & 10. We didn't want to be here in the first place.

#4 ECNL Players?  You sure about that?  Last I heard they didn't use any ECNL players but, hey, maybe that's just parent speak for - "I have no idea cause I don't pay close enough attention but the roster never seems to change".  I believe #8 uses as many as three to four ECNL players - again, parents speak for "we lost and thought we should have won so they must have had a handful of dual rostered players".  #9 & #10 are funny - not sure they didn't want to be there but got sold a bill of goods that didn't pan out like they thought it would... Wink

Last edited by TwistAndShout on 04/11/16, 08:19 am; edited 1 time in total

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 03/11/16, 05:31 pm

#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 03/11/16, 05:40 pm

ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/11/16, 08:56 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Ha! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 03/11/16, 09:03 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 03/11/16, 09:41 pm

Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Just guessing on feet ecnl. Probably more of a d-2 team.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 03/11/16, 09:43 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Why do you have DT Bussey in this list? Question

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 03/11/16, 09:46 pm

I believe all Texan teams are the same kids.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 03/11/16, 09:48 pm

Kinda of like all feet teams are made up of kids that haven't left yet.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 03/11/16, 10:11 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Why do you have DT Bussey in this list? Question

Do you even have to ask that? SBM remix is a DA. Nuff said

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SolarPower00 03/11/16, 11:41 pm

03 D1 Dual Rostering - Page 6 Img_2510

Check out:

youthsoccerrankings.us

Soapbox may be on to something here
SolarPower00
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TwistAndShout 04/11/16, 08:10 am

To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness. It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams. Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club. It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players. The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams. The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games. So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH. I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well. And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club. They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches. However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing. Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 08:25 am

SolarPower00 wrote:03 D1 Dual Rostering - Page 6 Img_2510

Check out:

youthsoccerrankings.us

Soapbox may be on to something here

Of course I am and thank you.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 08:27 am

TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

You're correct about ecnl players in d-2. I heard srfc is about half feet ecnl players.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by canaryman 04/11/16, 08:50 am

Soapbox_mom wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

You're correct about ecnl players in d-2. I heard srfc is about half feet ecnl players.

Haha...no...our team is actually made up of 4 Feet ECNL players, 6 FCD ECNL players, 4 LP Elite players that we made fake birth certificates for, and 2 older brothers of players on the team that we put wigs on.

canaryman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 08:58 am

canaryman wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:

Haha...no...our team is actually made up of 4 Feet ECNL players, 6 FCD ECNL players, 4 LP Elite players that we made fake birth certificates for, and 2 older brothers of players on the team that we put wigs on.

I knew there was a tie there. There's only one coach that could teach you how to do all those dirty deeds......and his name is dr evvvvillll.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 12:41 pm

adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ElClassico 04/11/16, 12:54 pm

I don't disagree with you at all and think there are clubs that are approaching D1 in both ways. However it would be difficult to compare a team who's club took their ECNL players totally out of LH and one who rolls out 7 in a game whether they're "reserves" or not" Allow Stark to borrow 7 girls who have trained and were deemed good enough for ECNL and my guess is they're competing in the top 3 in D1. It would also make a difference in team make up if a club sold D1 talent on the hope of ECNL as said reserve. Girls would have stayed or joined teams they may have not before because of this promise. On the opposite hand a team like FCD probably had all their players with previous D1 experience leave once they found out the size of the chasm FCD was creating between D1 and ECNL.

Oh and who is SRFC?
ElClassico
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by adufresne 04/11/16, 01:08 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.

I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer. I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm. I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by sleestack 04/11/16, 01:34 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

Just out of curiosity...who are said D2 teams?  Not that there is anything wrong with dual rostering.

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 02:34 pm

adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:

I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer.  I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm.  I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

I've been combing thru the wiener emails all morning. I've found several interesting things. Apparently there were several pics sent to soccer moms in the Dfw area. The pics were of male private parts and FEET. You can see where that's going. Also found emails back in the summer between wiener and your coach. Apparently there was a plan to sign as many goalies as possible to cause a goalie shortage. The problem is the plan backfired and now they have 2 goalies per field player.

I couldn't make this stuff up. You heard it here first.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/11/16, 02:45 pm

would it be impossible for an ECNL or DA or D1 daughter to start along side of a sub D1 daughter on a D1 college team?

Parents in the stands together watching the game...wait, that doesnt matter cause we all shelling out the same amount of bread. But its when the rec and high school and training only kid starting along side a former select/ecnl/DA kid at a D1 college does things get weird right? like man i paid for bragging rights all those select years.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/11/16, 03:09 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:

I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer.  I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm.  I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

I've been combing thru the wiener emails all morning. I've found several interesting things. Apparently there were several pics sent to soccer moms in the Dfw area. The pics were of male private parts and FEET. You can see where that's going. Also found emails back in the summer between wiener and your coach. Apparently there was a plan to sign as many goalies as possible to cause a goalie shortage.  The problem is the plan backfired and now they have 2 goalies per field player.

I couldn't make this stuff up. You heard it here first.

LMAO! Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/11/16, 03:49 pm

Maybe, just maybe the fake soapbox mom is really one of "dr. evil's" (wink wink) jilted soccermoms. Hmmmm...

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 04/11/16, 05:28 pm

I've been investigating club performance and will rank each clubs performance so parents can get a feel for the return they are receiving on their money.

Ecnl:
Fcd
Solar/Texans
Lpe
Sting

Lh:
Lp Owen
Raisbeck

Dts
Dt/dt bussy
Dt white
Dt red

Sting Kahn
Sting Angell
Sting Rojas
Sting Guerra
Sting cueves all colors

Feet ecnl
Feet Gonzales

Fcd wtx
Fcd red/white and black

Solar grado
Solar llama

This should be pretty accurate. I think most would be in agreement. This is for informational purposes only.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6