Latest topics
TOURNAMENT: VETERAN HEROES CUP - Nov 9-11, 2018Yesterday at 05:22 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - Nov. 16-18, 2018Yesterday at 05:21 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018Yesterday at 05:19 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: ROUND ROCK OPEN - AUSTIN - Dec. 7-9, 2018Yesterday at 05:17 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: THE ROCK - AUSTIN - Nov. 9-11, 2018Yesterday at 05:11 pmU90C
03 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 04:56 pmU90C
DD Preparing for College Recruitment Yesterday at 03:46 pmDeltaTauChi
FBR09 Rankings October 4th, 2018Yesterday at 03:04 pmsoccergodntx
08 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 02:38 pmU90C
04 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 11:30 amU90C
04 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 11:28 amU90C
05 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 10:13 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 10:12 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 10:10 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 10:08 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
08 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 10:02 amU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 10:00 amU90C
is the High School level for girls just as bad as the boys?Yesterday at 09:26 amLefty
National Youth Soccer Rankings Yesterday at 08:04 amTahoe08SoccerMom
U14 Frontier Division14/10/18, 10:32 pmSoccerSuckers
U17 MNT Roster for Four Nations Tourney14/10/18, 12:57 pmMajorTom
Looking to join Winter 1 and Winter 2 Futsal Team 14/10/18, 10:38 amMWallace777
Here were go again - Games Cancellation13/10/18, 08:47 pmSoccerSuckers
What happened to classic league relegation? 13/10/18, 11:50 amko242
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12699 registered users
The newest registered user is JLee74

Our users have posted a total of 182716 messages in 24269 subjects

03 D1 Dual Rostering

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 03/11/16, 04:27 pm

I'd like $1000 on number 9 outright this weekend.
$500 on number 5 to place and $250 on number 6 to show.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by TwistAndShout on 03/11/16, 05:11 pm

ElClassico wrote:So to sum it up...

1. LPE
2. ECNL players
3. ECNL players
4. ECNL players
5. Sting West
6. dump and chase
7. big and physical
8. a couple ECNL but...
9 & 10. We didn't want to be here in the first place.

#4 ECNL Players?  You sure about that?  Last I heard they didn't use any ECNL players but, hey, maybe that's just parent speak for - "I have no idea cause I don't pay close enough attention but the roster never seems to change".  I believe #8 uses as many as three to four ECNL players - again, parents speak for "we lost and thought we should have won so they must have had a handful of dual rostered players".  #9 & #10 are funny - not sure they didn't want to be there but got sold a bill of goods that didn't pan out like they thought it would... Wink


Last edited by TwistAndShout on 04/11/16, 08:19 am; edited 1 time in total

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 986
Join date : 2016-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by ElClassico on 03/11/16, 05:31 pm

#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 1995
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 03/11/16, 05:40 pm

ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Cleansheets on 03/11/16, 08:56 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Ha! Laughing

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3298
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by adufresne on 03/11/16, 09:03 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 1934
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 03/11/16, 09:41 pm

Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Just guessing on feet ecnl. Probably more of a d-2 team.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Cleansheets on 03/11/16, 09:43 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Why do you have DT Bussey in this list? Question

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3298
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 03/11/16, 09:46 pm

I believe all Texan teams are the same kids.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 03/11/16, 09:48 pm

Kinda of like all feet teams are made up of kids that haven't left yet.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by adufresne on 03/11/16, 10:11 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:Lp/andro 1
Dts/dt bussy 2
Dt whatever 3
Feet ecnl 4

Why do you have DT Bussey in this list? Question


Do you even have to ask that? SBM remix is a DA. Nuff said

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 1934
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by SolarPower00 on 03/11/16, 11:41 pm



Check out:

youthsoccerrankings.us

Soapbox may be on to something here
avatar
SolarPower00
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 592
Points : 3126
Join date : 2011-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by TwistAndShout on 04/11/16, 08:10 am

To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness. It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams. Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club. It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players. The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams. The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games. So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH. I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well. And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club. They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches. However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing. Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 986
Join date : 2016-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 08:25 am

SolarPower00 wrote:

Check out:

youthsoccerrankings.us

Soapbox may be on to something here

Of course I am and thank you.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 08:27 am

TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

You're correct about ecnl players in d-2. I heard srfc is about half feet ecnl players.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by canaryman on 04/11/16, 08:50 am

Soapbox_mom wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

You're correct about ecnl players in d-2. I heard srfc is about half feet ecnl players.

Haha...no...our team is actually made up of 4 Feet ECNL players, 6 FCD ECNL players, 4 LP Elite players that we made fake birth certificates for, and 2 older brothers of players on the team that we put wigs on.

canaryman
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 116
Points : 2298
Join date : 2012-11-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 08:58 am

canaryman wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

You're correct about ecnl players in d-2. I heard srfc is about half feet ecnl players.

Haha...no...our team is actually made up of 4 Feet ECNL players, 6 FCD ECNL players, 4 LP Elite players that we made fake birth certificates for, and 2 older brothers of players on the team that we put wigs on.

I knew there was a tie there. There's only one coach that could teach you how to do all those dirty deeds......and his name is dr evvvvillll.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 12:41 pm

adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by ElClassico on 04/11/16, 12:54 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:To me Dual Rostering is a farce - some clubs dual roster all players that way players can be pulled up to ECNL anytime if they have performed well or they've had injuries or sickness.  It doesn't mean that those that are ECNL starters are playing on the LH teams.  Dual rostering is just a way to keep a USYS kiddo from playing on another USCS ECNL team that is not their club.  It keeps from cross pollination of players so clubs can have a better hold on said players.  The only way to REALLY know is if you're on the LH board or on one of those teams.  The TX Spirit club did that one year cause players were joining ECNL teams outside the club which was interfering with LH games.  So there are a number of reasons clubs dual roster, not just pulling players "down" to LH.  I also know there are teams that have dual rostered players that are considered "fill ins" but play on their LH D1 team as their primary team.

Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

So dual rostering, in my opinion, means very little unless your D1 LH team is using ECNL starters to win matches.  However, if you're dual rostering so players can play up to ECNL anytime and to lock them into your own club that's a different thing.  Those dual rostered players are LH players with opportunities to "fill in" on the ECNL team when needed.

I don't disagree with you at all and think there are clubs that are approaching D1 in both ways. However it would be difficult to compare a team who's club took their ECNL players totally out of LH and one who rolls out 7 in a game whether they're "reserves" or not" Allow Stark to borrow 7 girls who have trained and were deemed good enough for ECNL and my guess is they're competing in the top 3 in D1. It would also make a difference in team make up if a club sold D1 talent on the hope of ECNL as said reserve. Girls would have stayed or joined teams they may have not before because of this promise. On the opposite hand a team like FCD probably had all their players with previous D1 experience leave once they found out the size of the chasm FCD was creating between D1 and ECNL.

Oh and who is SRFC?
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 1995
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by adufresne on 04/11/16, 01:08 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.


I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer. I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm. I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 1934
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by sleestack on 04/11/16, 01:34 pm

TwistAndShout wrote:Case in point, I know of several D2 teams that have ECNL players playing on them as well.  And these players are playing on teams that are not in their ECNL club.  They just want to play more matches and, of course, D2 teams will jump on accepting an ECNL player without a doubt.

Just out of curiosity...who are said D2 teams?  Not that there is anything wrong with dual rostering.

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 1974
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 02:34 pm

adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.


I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer.  I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm.  I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

I've been combing thru the wiener emails all morning. I've found several interesting things. Apparently there were several pics sent to soccer moms in the Dfw area. The pics were of male private parts and FEET. You can see where that's going. Also found emails back in the summer between wiener and your coach. Apparently there was a plan to sign as many goalies as possible to cause a goalie shortage. The problem is the plan backfired and now they have 2 goalies per field player.

I couldn't make this stuff up. You heard it here first.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Guest on 04/11/16, 02:45 pm

would it be impossible for an ECNL or DA or D1 daughter to start along side of a sub D1 daughter on a D1 college team?

Parents in the stands together watching the game...wait, that doesnt matter cause we all shelling out the same amount of bread. But its when the rec and high school and training only kid starting along side a former select/ecnl/DA kid at a D1 college does things get weird right? like man i paid for bragging rights all those select years.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Cleansheets on 04/11/16, 03:09 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
adufresne wrote:
Soapbox_mom wrote:
ElClassico wrote:#4 = 5 ECNL players according to a close source  (and Wikileaks)

Oh.....please. #4s ecnl team would be in lh d-2.

Hahahaha that is pretty funny but I don't think that Feet ECNL team is too concerned about any team in LH. I guess other clubs/coaches take a different approach. I said last year on here that nothing would change. Looks like I was right. Only the names will change to protect the innocent.

My sources tell me that dr evil and the bad hombre have to dual roster because they didn't have enough kids try out.


I'd find new sources. Maybe you can try Weiner's computer.  I guess you'd have to define "enough" for me to confirm.  I didn't realize dual rostering was so unprecedented?

I've been combing thru the wiener emails all morning. I've found several interesting things. Apparently there were several pics sent to soccer moms in the Dfw area. The pics were of male private parts and FEET. You can see where that's going. Also found emails back in the summer between wiener and your coach. Apparently there was a plan to sign as many goalies as possible to cause a goalie shortage.  The problem is the plan backfired and now they have 2 goalies per field player.

I couldn't make this stuff up. You heard it here first.

LMAO! Laughing

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3298
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Cleansheets on 04/11/16, 03:49 pm

Maybe, just maybe the fake soapbox mom is really one of "dr. evil's" (wink wink) jilted soccermoms. Hmmmm...

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3298
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: 03 D1 Dual Rostering

Post by Soapbox_mom on 04/11/16, 05:28 pm

I've been investigating club performance and will rank each clubs performance so parents can get a feel for the return they are receiving on their money.

Ecnl:
Fcd
Solar/Texans
Lpe
Sting

Lh:
Lp Owen
Raisbeck

Dts
Dt/dt bussy
Dt white
Dt red

Sting Kahn
Sting Angell
Sting Rojas
Sting Guerra
Sting cueves all colors

Feet ecnl
Feet Gonzales

Fcd wtx
Fcd red/white and black

Solar grado
Solar llama

This should be pretty accurate. I think most would be in agreement. This is for informational purposes only.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 836
Join date : 2016-10-20

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum