North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS??? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS???

Go down

RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS??? Empty RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS???

Post by RedCard6 12/12/16, 10:46 am

Anyone play in the Winter Storm 5-A-Side Cup this weekend?

If you played in the U11 Competitive Girls pool chances are you played IMPACT FC coached by Hans Bertelsen. If you wondered if their keeper was a little (maybe a lot) older then the other girls - your instinct may have been right. According to some of her own teammates she shouldn't have been playing - too old.

As karma would have it they didn't win the tournament. If true it's a real shame AND cheaters need to be called out. As for the tournament - I hear good things - but if this is true then they have some fences to mend.

RedCard6
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS??? Empty Re: RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS???

Post by AbEnd 12/12/16, 02:07 pm

Even worse, I heard Impact FC uses Jevin software!

AbEnd
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS??? Empty Re: RumorCentral: IMPACT FC 06G - Royal - CHEATERS???

Post by EazyE1 12/12/16, 03:01 pm

Ha! Well, I agree with the OP-it is frustrating when coaches sneak in an older player on their team to gain a unfair competitive advantage against an age pure opponent.  Especially a keeper like mentioned above on small field goal like at the Winter Storm 5v5 tournament.

EazyE1
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 12/12/16, 05:55 pm

RedCard6 wrote:Anyone play in the Winter Storm 5-A-Side Cup this weekend?

If you played in the U11 Competitive Girls pool chances are you played IMPACT FC coached by Hans Bertelsen.  If you wondered if their keeper was a little (maybe a lot) older then the other girls - your instinct may have been right.  According to some of her own teammates she shouldn't have been playing - too old.  

As karma would have it they didn't win the tournament.  If true it's a real shame AND cheaters need to be called out.  As for the tournament - I hear good things - but if this is true then they have some fences to mend.  

Just curious...

If your DD was sitting at the lunch table at school, and she overheard a couple of Suzie's friends talking about how Suzie told them that she cheated on yesterday's math test, would you suggest to your DD that the proper action for her to take would be to go into her classroom when no-one else was around and anonymously write on the blackboard "If you wondered why Suzie got such a good grade on her math test, it's because she cheated. A couple of her friends even said so!"???

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 12/12/16, 07:12 pm

Two first time posters... What a coincidence. I bet they are not the same person though. Since it was apparently 5v5, when should we expect 3 more first time posters?
You heard good things about the tournament... Just call it like you see it. Don't try and pretend you were not one of the teams that the 18 year old keeper beat.

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 12/12/16, 08:33 pm

Protests
 No protests allowed with the exception of player eligibility with a $50 challenge fee donated to the Baggett Foundation Charity.
 All games are final
 All decisions by the referees are final and may not be appealed
 Any decisions by the tournament rules committee are final and may not be appealed

That comes straight from the tournament rules.   If a team wanted to protest age there was something they could have done.  

Fun event !!!    Thanks Storm for putting this on twice a year.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 12/12/16, 10:20 pm

What really bothers me, is I think that goalie gave me an uber ride from the airport last week. I will get to to the bottom of this. I have a sneaking suspicion that impact FC is governed by David A Shocked Shocked Shocked

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by fcdmanager 12/12/16, 10:26 pm

I coach the team that beat them in the final Sunday Morning. I met with the Coach before the game and spoke to their keeper as well after the final game. She did not seem to be older than my daughter who is the keeper on our team. Both teams gave it everything they got during this tournament only we wanted it more especially after losing to impact 4-1 the day before. Now on the subject if they cheated or not is not my call but from what I saw I can't say that they did.
fcdmanager
fcdmanager
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 12/12/16, 10:30 pm

[quote="fcdmanager"]I coach the team that beat them in the final Sunday Morning. I met with the Coach before the game and spoke to their keeper as well after the final game. She did not seem to be older than my daughter who is the keeper on our team. Both teams gave it everything they got during this tournament only we wanted it more especially after losing to impact 4-1 the day before. Now on the subject if they cheated or not is not my call but from what I saw I can't say that they did.[/

Well if fcd is involved then it's not about winning and money....just soccer and money. affraid

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by cx4 13/12/16, 11:02 am

I am sad to hear that rumor is going around. I Do not have any dog in this fight; however, I do know all the girls on that team and the keeper. I promise that this team is 100% legal (including the keeper). I hate that people start rumors--

cx4
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/12/16, 11:21 am

good thread

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerdadfw 23/12/16, 04:24 pm

So - I'm assuming that RedCard6,EazyE1, and soapbox_mom were on another team that got beat by a little known FW Impact team in this tournament.  It was a great tournament and it appears - sans the cynics and critics parents - all had a great time over that weekend.  I would challenge anyone out there to test the age of the Impact goalie at any time.  I know it's a tough reality that there are other girls that are bigger/faster/more athletic that some of your little girls - especially when you've never seen them play before.  It's always easy to make excuses and place blame for why others are bigger/better/stronger that yourself or your little baby girl. The good thing is i bet you will have plenty more opportunities to play against this 10 yr old goalie and the entire 06 Impact team in the future.  This is a great group of extremely high class kids/parents/and coaches who have quietly assembled a very competitive team in a very short time.  I also find it very flattering to our process of building a team that everyone - or the folks that seek to hide behind technology - are so critical of others' hard work and successes.  I'll leave with one quote - hopefully you will get it....
“When we judge or criticize another person, it says nothing about that person; it merely says something about our own need to be critical.”
– Unknown

soccerdadfw
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 23/12/16, 04:50 pm

Ohh no you dinnit! Don't talk smack to mama. Mamas dd wasn't even there, her team plays in competitive tournaments.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/12/16, 05:02 pm

Soapbox_mom wrote:Ohh no you dinnit!  Don't talk smack to mama.  Mamas dd wasn't even there, her team plays in competitive tournaments.  

Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/12/16, 05:15 pm

Ok then, I'll leave with this quote. "Sometime, when the team is up against it - and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the gipper."
- Knute Rockne

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 23/12/16, 05:21 pm

Mama can't even figure out the name of the team in question. Is it impact FC? Or royal cheaters? This whole thread is confusing.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/12/16, 05:29 pm

Cleansheets wrote:Ok then, I'll leave with this quote. "Sometime, when the team is up against it - and the breaks are beating the boys - tell them to go out there with all they got and win just one for the gipper."
- Knute Rockne

Sorry, I got carried away watching Ronald Reagan play the Gipper cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Impactfccoach 23/12/16, 05:44 pm

I have coached in the metroplex for 15 years and I joined the forum today against my better judgment, but after seeing my integrity and the integrity of my team and one of my 10 yr old girls called into question I had to respond . This is Hans Bertelsen, I am not hiding behind a user name and calling a coach , a team, a 10 yr old girl a cheater. My Keeper, the girl in question has been on this team for 2 yrs of Academy and the fall season in the API league, look us up. She also plays 06 ODP. I have coached in LHCL for years but don't normally take teams there until 7th grade as we are a west FW club. The bad sportsmanship displayed by these parents is due to a unearned elitist attitude because a huge club Classic D1 team that got beat twice by a small club API team. The sad thing is it wasn't one parent , it was the coach, the parents and the players. After both games they were terrible sports , actually an example that I told my players I would never let them act like. Since you put my name and team in this forum I will tell you exactly who wrote these complaints, Solar Chelsea Naizer. My Keeper wasn't the reason we beat Solar, my 5v5 team was all around better than theirs , we had 0 guest players. We beat FC Dallas S on Sat and lost 2-1 in the final in a fantastic game and both teams were fantastic displays of sportsmanship. As the FC Dallas a coach stated in an earlier message my Keeper was no bigger than his.
Solar , next time you lose a game why don't you just walk away and say- the other team was the better team today, let's work harder instead of starting nasty rumors about a coach and a 10 yr old girl.
Merry Christmas

Impactfccoach
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soapbox_mom 23/12/16, 06:16 pm

Impactfccoach wrote:I have coached in the metroplex for 15 years  and I joined the forum today against my better judgment, but after seeing my integrity and the integrity of my team and one of my 10 yr old girls called into question I had to respond . This is Hans  Bertelsen, I am not hiding behind a user name  and calling a coach , a team, a 10 yr old girl a cheater.  My Keeper, the girl in question has been on this team for 2 yrs of Academy  and the fall season in the API league, look us up. She also plays 06 ODP. I have coached in LHCL for years but don't normally take teams there until 7th grade as we are a west FW club. The bad sportsmanship displayed by these parents is due to a unearned elitist attitude because a huge club Classic D1 team that got beat twice  by a small club API team. The sad thing is it wasn't one parent , it was the coach, the parents and the players. After both games they were terrible sports , actually an example that I told my players I would never let them act like. Since you put my name and team in this forum I will tell you exactly who wrote these complaints, Solar Chelsea Naizer. My Keeper wasn't the reason we beat Solar, my 5v5 team was all around better than theirs , we had 0 guest players. We beat FC Dallas S on Sat and lost 2-1 in the final in a fantastic game and both teams were fantastic displays of sportsmanship. As the FC Dallas a coach stated in an earlier message my Keeper was no bigger than his.
Solar , next time you lose a game why don't you just walk away and say- the other team was the better team today, let's work harder instead of starting nasty rumors about a coach and a 10 yr old girl.
Merry Christmas

Thank you For the clarification hans....sounds Canadian...you from up north? Anyway we all know 06 parents are kooky and solar parents are super kooky. No need to explain. Every age division needs a team full of whiny crazy parents that say silly things on here...let's just say solar carries the 06 flag.

Remember Hans it's all good and mama luvs ya.

Soapbox_mom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 23/12/16, 07:20 pm

Happy trails, Hans.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 27/12/16, 08:01 am

(Sigh) Solar, Solar, Solar.....

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 28/12/16, 03:32 pm

Impactfccoach wrote:I have coached in the metroplex for 15 years  and I joined the forum today against my better judgment, but after seeing my integrity and the integrity of my team and one of my 10 yr old girls called into question I had to respond . This is Hans  Bertelsen, I am not hiding behind a user name  and calling a coach , a team, a 10 yr old girl a cheater.  My Keeper, the girl in question has been on this team for 2 yrs of Academy  and the fall season in the API league, look us up. She also plays 06 ODP. I have coached in LHCL for years but don't normally take teams there until 7th grade as we are a west FW club. The bad sportsmanship displayed by these parents is due to a unearned elitist attitude because a huge club Classic D1 team that got beat twice  by a small club API team. The sad thing is it wasn't one parent , it was the coach, the parents and the players. After both games they were terrible sports , actually an example that I told my players I would never let them act like. Since you put my name and team in this forum I will tell you exactly who wrote these complaints, Solar Chelsea Naizer. My Keeper wasn't the reason we beat Solar, my 5v5 team was all around better than theirs , we had 0 guest players. We beat FC Dallas S on Sat and lost 2-1 in the final in a fantastic game and both teams were fantastic displays of sportsmanship. As the FC Dallas a coach stated in an earlier message my Keeper was no bigger than his.
Merry Christmas

Point.
Set.
Match.

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 29/12/16, 10:25 am

Sho'Nuff wrote:Happy trails, Hans.
cheers
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 29/12/16, 10:26 am

Coach wrote:
Merry Christmas

Point.
Set.
Match.

cheers cheers
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CoachJoseHernandez 08/01/17, 02:03 pm

The coach might be doing something wrong, but the girls are just 10 year older having fun, so do not mix that. the girls are not cheaters.

CoachJoseHernandez
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum