2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Liverpool 09 girls (frisco - colony)
by LP_Elite Today at 09:05 am

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 08:50 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 08:45 am

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by ProDallas Today at 08:40 am

» New Club Forming-Multiple Locations in DFW-DA+
by Big Ern Today at 08:37 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 08:34 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 08:34 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 07:17 am

» NTX CELTIC 2010 and 2011 Girls(FM,HV,LEWI,COPP)
by FusionFC2011 Today at 12:02 am

» D'Feeters 2011/2010 G looking for players
by CodeRed Yesterday at 10:23 pm

» Looking for GK - Sting West 08
by stingwest08 Yesterday at 07:33 pm

» Looking for field players - Sting West 08
by stingwest08 Yesterday at 07:26 pm

» Mutiny/Solar merge?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:26 pm

» FC Dallas 10G East
by The Dean Yesterday at 05:59 pm

» FC Dallas 09 Girls East
by The Dean Yesterday at 05:57 pm

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Yesterday at 05:09 pm

» Vegas Cup
by melashbrew Yesterday at 02:47 pm

» 05 Coach Recs
by Udontseeme Yesterday at 02:13 pm

» Liverpool '08 Elite (Toshack) looking for a Goal Keeper
by Copa Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:50 am

» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by sting08 Yesterday at 11:03 am

» Blitz FC 08 Girls
by CoachBSB Yesterday at 10:20 am

» 09 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:28 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Hill Country Classic-Austin, TX - Feb 16-19
by U90C Yesterday at 09:22 am

» FC Dallas 09G West Willett
by terps37 Yesterday at 08:51 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11496 registered users
The newest registered user is CodeRed

Our users have posted a total of 166797 messages in 21045 subjects

New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Zizou on 08/01/17, 06:18 pm

Rumor are flying new ownership Andromeda FC looking to clean house. Who's got the inside scoop?

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1937
Points : 3548
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by TulsaFootballDad on 08/01/17, 07:15 pm

So Andromeda merged with Solar, right? but wasn't it Solar that got a bid to GDA? So why is Andromeda cleaning house in the merger, are they the larger club? I though Solar was. This manuevering by clubs gets confusing.
avatar
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 74
Points : 631
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by TulsaFootballDad on 08/01/17, 07:33 pm

I've always heard they were Solar Chelsea but then someone mentioned that their partnership with Chelsea was no longer in effect.
avatar
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 74
Points : 631
Join date : 2016-07-10

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Zizou on 08/01/17, 08:43 pm

Shhhhh.... I think theirs more to this than just a name of a club.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1937
Points : 3548
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by soccer4fun on 08/01/17, 09:26 pm

I don't know specifics but there was no merger; Solar absorbed Andro and unless I am wrong it will not be anyone from Andro cleaning anything, it would be the other way around. Now Solar being absorbed by Texans or FCD, I can see it...
avatar
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 341
Points : 3267
Join date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by 5050Ball on 08/01/17, 09:38 pm

soccer4fun wrote:I don't know specifics but there was no merger; Solar absorbed Andro and unless I am wrong it will not be anyone from Andro cleaning anything, it would be the other way around. Now Solar being absorbed by Texans or FCD, I can see it...

Can't really see Adrian working for Hassan...
avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 1119
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Sho'Nuff on 08/01/17, 09:42 pm

Tax-exempt Organizations don't technically have owners.

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2869
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Big Ern on 08/01/17, 09:44 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:So Andromeda merged with Solar, right? but wasn't it Solar that got a bid to GDA? So why is Andromeda cleaning house in the merger, are they the larger club? I though Solar was. This manuevering by clubs gets confusing.

^ Holy Jeez!

I'm hoping this entire thread is just a joke intended to get a rise outta the usual suspects.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 523
Points : 1766
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Zizou on 09/01/17, 06:17 am

I agree with all points presented so far, but KS made the move to Texans on the boys side and AS and him are good friends. Solar was in debt at the end of each year. Andromeda brought in the money guy with Uremevich. Something is brewing.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1937
Points : 3548
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by 08keepermom on 09/01/17, 08:25 am

My understanding (could be wrong) was they would keep the Solar coaching and development methods and use the Andro management model. Essentially taking the best from both clubs.

08keepermom
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 16
Points : 512
Join date : 2016-09-12

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by KeeperCommander on 09/01/17, 08:41 am

Sho'Nuff wrote:Tax-exempt Organizations don't technically have owners.
Not really true.  Tax exempt does not mean you can not be owned.  Equity clubs are owned by a membership, however many there are.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1332
Points : 2935
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Lefty on 09/01/17, 08:49 am

08keepermom wrote:My understanding (could be wrong) was they would keep the Solar coaching and development methods and use the Andro management model.  Essentially taking the best from both clubs.  

Don't know the specifics, but assumed that they would continue operating under the Solar brand for coaching and soccer operations and that any changes would be the Andro $ man (family) cleaning up the overall org and calling the shots on the business management. Or could be that they have found a new $ man, as I think the Andro $ man's kids have mostly aged out of club soccer.

Lefty
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 951
Points : 4140
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Lefty on 09/01/17, 08:55 am

soccer4fun wrote:I don't know specifics but there was no merger; Solar absorbed Andro and unless I am wrong it will not be anyone from Andro cleaning anything, it would be the other way around. Now Solar being absorbed by Texans or FCD, I can see it...

I don't know the inner working of this specific deal, but as in any merger, follow the $ if you really want to know who acquired who.

Many a deal has been done where the acquiring company keeps the brand and even the field operations of they company they acquired, but don't confuse that with who is in charge.

Lefty
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 951
Points : 4140
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Axel Foley on 09/01/17, 09:28 am

08keepermom wrote:My understanding (could be wrong) was they would keep the Solar coaching and development methods   

BFS girls with linebacker training does win games....
avatar
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 508
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Soapboxmom on 09/01/17, 09:44 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:Tax-exempt Organizations don't technically have owners.
Not really true.  Tax exempt does not mean you can not be owned.  Equity clubs are owned by a membership, however many there are.

https://www.501c3.org/who-really-owns-a-nonprofit/
Who Really Owns a Nonprofit?

   September 1, 2015
   Greg McRay, EA
   Education, Featured, Managing a Nonprofit, Starting a nonprofit

The concept of who owns a nonprofit organization can be hard for some to grasp, especially given that the answer is, “No one…and everyone!”  We encounter this confusion with new clients on a fairly regular basis.  And, given people’s understanding of how basic business operates, it is understandable.  In order to fully appreciate the concept of “non-ownership”, it is helpful to first talk about the various types of business entities.  Then, we’ll look at organizational purpose.  By the end of the article, it should make a lot more sense.

There are several different types of business entities.  For-profit companies make up most of them.  Here are a few (there are others)…all of these have an owner or owners:

Sole Proprietorship: ...
General Partnership: ...
Corporation (for-profit):...
S-Corporation: ...
Limited Liability Company: An LLC is a formal association which combines the advantage of a corporation’s limited liability and the flexibility and single taxation of a general partnership.  An LLC has members rather than shareholders.

With the exception of the LLC, the business entities listed above cannot be used for nonprofit organizations.  Even the use of an LLC is extremely rare; all nonprofit LLC members must be recognized 501(c)(3) organizations, not people or other entity types.  The most popular business entity for nonprofits is the nonprofit corporation.  This type of corporation is different from a typical for-profit corporation or S-Corporation.  Those have shareholders (owners).  A nonprofit corporation has no owners whatsoever, only stakeholders.  A stakeholder is not an owner, but rather someone who has a stake in the successful operation of the organization.  Stakeholders could be members of the nonprofit, or even beneficiaries of the nonprofit’s activities.  One thing stakeholders have in common:  they have no legal ability to profit personally…hence, nonprofit.  A nonprofit corporation is formed to carry out a public purpose, whether that be religious, educational, charitable, scientific or whatever.  It is prohibited from acting in a manner that results in private inurement (profit) to individuals (for more information about inurement, please refer to our post about “Avoiding Conflicts of Interest).

How can that be?  Someone has to own it, right?  No, not really.  The nonprofit organization is not “owned” by the person or persons that started it.  It is a public organization that belongs to the public at-large.  The parties responsible to operate the organization for the stakeholders are the members of the board of directors.

Also, a nonprofit corporation cannot be sold.  It is simply not possible.  If a nonprofit corporation were to “close down”, or dissolve, the board of directors of the nonprofit must distribute all of the nonprofit’s assets to another nonprofit corporation after all debts have been settled.

“No one…and everyone!”  Hopefully now, it is much clearer what we mean.
Solar Soccer Club is a properly registered public charity (501 c 3) with the IRS.  

Now if we could just get Larry Hall and David Arciniega clear on this!
avatar
Soapboxmom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 189
Points : 1234
Join date : 2015-03-19
Location : Garland, TX

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Sho'Nuff on 09/01/17, 10:10 am

I bow out of this debate. My apologies for commenting.

Soapboxmom wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:Tax-exempt Organizations don't technically have owners.
Not really true.  Tax exempt does not mean you can not be owned.  Equity clubs are owned by a membership, however many there are.

https://www.501c3.org/who-really-owns-a-nonprofit/
Who Really Owns a Nonprofit?

   September 1, 2015
   Greg McRay, EA
   Education, Featured, Managing a Nonprofit, Starting a nonprofit

The concept of who owns a nonprofit organization can be hard for some to grasp, especially given that the answer is, “No one…and everyone!”  We encounter this confusion with new clients on a fairly regular basis.  And, given people’s understanding of how basic business operates, it is understandable.  In order to fully appreciate the concept of “non-ownership”, it is helpful to first talk about the various types of business entities.  Then, we’ll look at organizational purpose.  By the end of the article, it should make a lot more sense.

There are several different types of business entities.  For-profit companies make up most of them.  Here are a few (there are others)…all of these have an owner or owners:

Sole Proprietorship: ...
General Partnership: ...
Corporation (for-profit):...
S-Corporation: ...
Limited Liability Company: An LLC is a formal association which combines the advantage of a corporation’s limited liability and the flexibility and single taxation of a general partnership.  An LLC has members rather than shareholders.

With the exception of the LLC, the business entities listed above cannot be used for nonprofit organizations.  Even the use of an LLC is extremely rare; all nonprofit LLC members must be recognized 501(c)(3) organizations, not people or other entity types.  The most popular business entity for nonprofits is the nonprofit corporation.  This type of corporation is different from a typical for-profit corporation or S-Corporation.  Those have shareholders (owners).  A nonprofit corporation has no owners whatsoever, only stakeholders.  A stakeholder is not an owner, but rather someone who has a stake in the successful operation of the organization.  Stakeholders could be members of the nonprofit, or even beneficiaries of the nonprofit’s activities.  One thing stakeholders have in common:  they have no legal ability to profit personally…hence, nonprofit.  A nonprofit corporation is formed to carry out a public purpose, whether that be religious, educational, charitable, scientific or whatever.  It is prohibited from acting in a manner that results in private inurement (profit) to individuals (for more information about inurement, please refer to our post about “Avoiding Conflicts of Interest).

How can that be?  Someone has to own it, right?  No, not really.  The nonprofit organization is not “owned” by the person or persons that started it.  It is a public organization that belongs to the public at-large.  The parties responsible to operate the organization for the stakeholders are the members of the board of directors.

Also, a nonprofit corporation cannot be sold.  It is simply not possible.  If a nonprofit corporation were to “close down”, or dissolve, the board of directors of the nonprofit must distribute all of the nonprofit’s assets to another nonprofit corporation after all debts have been settled.

“No one…and everyone!”  Hopefully now, it is much clearer what we mean.
Solar Soccer Club is a properly registered public charity (501 c 3) with the IRS.  

Now if we could just get Larry Hall and David Arciniega clear on this!

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2869
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Zizou on 09/01/17, 04:46 pm

I don't know for sure but I have a sneaky feeling that their are major moves between major players being made as we speak.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1937
Points : 3548
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by KeeperCommander on 09/01/17, 05:41 pm

Soapboxmom wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:Tax-exempt Organizations don't technically have owners.
Not really true.  Tax exempt does not mean you can not be owned.  Equity clubs are owned by a membership, however many there are.

https://www.501c3.org/who-really-owns-a-nonprofit/
Who Really Owns a Nonprofit?

   September 1, 2015
   Greg McRay, EA
   Education, Featured, Managing a Nonprofit, Starting a nonprofit
Non Profits and those that are labeled 501 C are 2 separate and completely different labels. You can one or the other and even both, but you apply for each separately
The concept of who owns a nonprofit organization can be hard for some to grasp, especially given that the answer is, “No one…and everyone!”  Everyone might own it if they were actually an owner of Corp or had an ownership stake of some sort in the Corp that had a 501 C status. So you CAN own something that has this status, however that status is not what you ownWe encounter this confusion with new clients on a fairly regular basis.  And, given people’s understanding of how basic business operates, it is understandable.  In order to fully appreciate the concept of “non-ownership”, it is helpful to first talk about the various types of business entities.  Then, we’ll look at organizational purpose.  By the end of the article, it should make a lot more sense.

There are several different types of business entities.  For-profit companies make up most of them.  Here are a few (there are others)…all of these have an owner or owners:

Sole Proprietorship: ...
General Partnership: ...
Corporation (for-profit):...
S-Corporation: ...
Limited Liability Company: An LLC is a formal association which combines the advantage of a corporation’s limited liability and the flexibility and single taxation of a general partnership.  An LLC has members rather than shareholders.

With the exception of the LLC, the business entities listed above cannot be used for nonprofit organizations.  Even the use of an LLC is extremely rare; all nonprofit LLC members must be recognized 501(c)(3) organizations, not people or other entity types.  The most popular business entity for nonprofits is the nonprofit corporation.  This type of corporation is different from a typical for-profit corporation or S-Corporation.  Those have shareholders (owners).  A nonprofit corporation has no owners whatsoever, only stakeholders.  A stakeholder is not an owner, but rather someone who has a stake in the successful operation of the organization.  Stakeholders could be members of the nonprofit, or even beneficiaries of the nonprofit’s activities.  One thing stakeholders have in common:  they have no legal ability to profit personally…hence, nonprofit.  In this segment we will talk about equity golf clubs. Most equity golf clubs have a membership or segment of membership that acts as stakeholders, (as you call them), equity owners, owners, or shareholders. All depends on the decade in which it was established as the terms have changed over the years. If and it is rare that it happens but if an equity club that is a non profit and 501 C is sold each equity owner has a right to a share of those proceeds. As in a personal profit if you will. Now I am sure that there is a legal term for this that I am sure you will research but trust me it happens everywhere and legally so. I just do not remember what that term is but I have been involved with several throughout my career. A nonprofit corporation is formed to carry out a public purpose, whether that be religious, educational, charitable, scientific or whatever.  There are many other classifications that it can be and no it does not have to serve the public. It is prohibited from acting in a manner that results in private inurement (profit) to individuals (for more information about inurement, please refer to our post about “Avoiding Conflicts of Interest).Correct you are not truly able to turn a profit as an owner on a yearly basis, as non profit does have its merits. You can carry a capital balance for future improvements or expansions. No you do not pay taxes on those funds but yo better be able to account for those funds if audited. Yes they will strip your status and your Corp will be hit with a tax bill.

How can that be?  Someone has to own it, right?  No, not really.  The nonprofit organization is not “owned” by the person or persons that started it.  It is a public organization that belongs to the public at-large.  Not true in the least little bit, the way that it is stated. The parties responsible to operate the organization for the stakeholders are the members of the board of directors.Yes

Also, a nonprofit corporation cannot be sold. Why would you try and sell a status It is simply not possible.  If a nonprofit corporation were to “close down”, or dissolve, the board of directors of the nonprofit must distribute all of the nonprofit’s assets to another nonprofit corporation after all debts have been settled.
Again you do not sell the status, you sell off the assets to settle debt and the rest either goes to anther Corp, Equity owners, or to charity of choice.
Another way would be to have a buyer assume the debt and pay the equity shareholders a fair sum for their share. You see the Corp can not profit and you can not sell a status however you can profit by having this status individually.


“No one…and everyone!”  Hopefully now, it is much clearer what we mean.
Hopefully now it is clearer, however I doubt it will be for Soap. Take into account there are literally 1000's of rules and laws that have to be taken into account for these status to be upheld and correctly followed on a yearly basis.
Solar Soccer Club is a properly registered public charity (501 c 3) with the IRS. I am sure they are. Funny how they are called a charity so people can pay good money to receive charitable services huh. 

Now if we could just get Larry Hall and David Arciniega clear on this!
First off Soap thank you for your completely insightful dialogue into being wrong. You make some fairly true statements, but I corrected you in red. As my experience in running non profits and consulting for them to run more efficiently over the years far exceeds your soccer association suing experience.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1332
Points : 2935
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by FCSoccerMom11 on 10/01/17, 10:34 am

Zizou wrote:I don't know for sure but I have a sneaky feeling that their are major moves between major players being made as we speak.

You started this post and you keep it going with these vague comments.  Clearly you know something more than you're sharing.  Why stir the pot?  Why not just say what you know?

FCSoccerMom11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 11
Points : 425
Join date : 2016-12-01

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by NoSpinZone on 10/01/17, 10:39 am

FCSoccerMom11 wrote:
Zizou wrote:I don't know for sure but I have a sneaky feeling that their are major moves between major players being made as we speak.

You started this post and you keep it going with these vague comments.  Clearly you know something more than you're sharing.  Why stir the pot?  Why not just say what you know?

Z is wanting to say something he knows...but prob cant at this time for fear of giving up a 'resource', and is just hoping someone else comes on and spills the beans.

Most likely, unless you are Solar parent, you'll give a rat's rear about it.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 223
Points : 1726
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Guest on 10/01/17, 10:59 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
FCSoccerMom11 wrote:
Zizou wrote:I don't know for sure but I have a sneaky feeling that their are major moves between major players being made as we speak.

You started this post and you keep it going with these vague comments.  Clearly you know something more than you're sharing.  Why stir the pot?  Why not just say what you know?

Z is wanting to say something he knows...but prob cant at this time for fear of giving up a 'resource', and is just hoping someone else comes on and spills the beans.  

Most likely, unless you are Solar parent, you'll give a rat's rear about it.

If Z really wants you to believe he knows something, he'll say it with a fake British accent...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Zizou on 10/01/17, 12:15 pm

Correct, just speculation at this point.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1937
Points : 3548
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Solar Soccer Club Events on 10/01/17, 01:14 pm

Inside scoop.... The merger of the 2 entities has been great, we all work together very well. As a 501(c)3 non-profit organization we strive to develop motivated, driven student-athletes. We promote the development of young men and women into future leaders, not only in the sport of soccer, but as respected members of our community. We have worked very hard over the last 6 months to create this environment for every player within Solar Soccer Club, we are truly excited to see what the future holds for this organization.




avatar
Solar Soccer Club Events
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 588
Join date : 2016-11-05

http://www.solarsoccerclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by Solar Soccer Club Events on 10/01/17, 01:18 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:I've always heard they were Solar Chelsea but then someone mentioned that their partnership with Chelsea was no longer in effect.

Correct our partnership with Chelsea was not renewed
avatar
Solar Soccer Club Events
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 91
Points : 588
Join date : 2016-11-05

http://www.solarsoccerclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: New management at Solar. Who's in who's out?

Post by kevinkeegan on 10/01/17, 02:56 pm

Is there another partnership for Solar?

kevinkeegan
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 374
Join date : 2017-01-10

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum