2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Liverpool FC IA 08 Girls (The Colony)
by SGS Today at 10:59 pm

» Playoffs coming...
by Medicine Man Today at 09:16 pm

» Speed & Agility Training in Plano
by SelectSoccerGirl Today at 06:10 pm

» D'Feeters Black 08 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Today at 04:47 pm

» D'Feeters Black 09 Girls
by Dfeeters Black Today at 04:46 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 04:39 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:38 pm

» U8 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:35 pm

» U7 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 02:32 pm

» Solar 06G The Colony - adding to roster
by SolarWest Today at 02:21 pm

» Solar 09G Covey
by skipper Today at 01:52 pm

» Solar 08G Covey
by skipper Today at 01:51 pm

» List of Soccer Clubs/Teams in Garland
by FCsoccer1 Today at 01:31 pm

» Looking for GK Trainer - Mid Cities Area
by Sideline Mom Today at 01:19 pm

» Solar 11G Evans Opening
by mamabee Today at 01:18 pm

» Bio Banding Initiative ( CLICK LINK )
by Foxysoccermom Today at 12:59 pm

» Fever United 09 White (Keller,Colleyville, Southlake)
by DVaughn14 Today at 11:58 am

» 09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 11:47 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '11 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:36 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '10 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:35 am

» American Academy of Soccer - Forming '09 Academy Team
by Mccarthy23 Today at 11:35 am

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Today at 10:41 am

» Summer Camps - Alliance/Keller/North Fort Worth Area
by TXAllianceSoccer Today at 10:39 am

» 07 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Today at 10:17 am

» 08 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Today at 10:13 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11705 registered users
The newest registered user is soccermom4life

Our users have posted a total of 171015 messages in 21488 subjects

JR ECNL Houston

Go down

JR ECNL Houston

Post by Nocryinginsoccer on 29/01/17, 08:40 pm

Anyone see the results of the Jr. ECNL event this weekend? Just wondered if anyone can shed some light on FCD Red? They won Vegas Cup but then have a win and 2 ties in Houston?

Nocryinginsoccer
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 960
Join date : 2015-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 29/01/17, 09:03 pm

Missing a few key players over the weekend ... different team.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by FCT2016 on 29/01/17, 09:05 pm

DTS has the same record. Vegas is a tough trip. Guessing those two teams had some heavy legs. As the girls get older recovery time is real important so coaches and parents need to be careful with overplaying .

FCT2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 909
Join date : 2016-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by TatonkaBurger on 30/01/17, 03:01 pm

What happens in Las Woodlands, stays in Las Woodlands.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1146
Points : 3134
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by abc000 on 30/01/17, 03:28 pm

cheers

abc000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 33
Points : 799
Join date : 2016-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Foxysoccermom on 30/01/17, 10:00 pm

BigErn wrote:Missing a few key players over the weekend ... different team.

Or they played a couple of teams that they couldn't beat. Could that have been what happened?
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 450
Points : 924
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 30/01/17, 10:27 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:Missing a few key players over the weekend ... different team.

Or they played a couple of teams that they couldn't beat. Could that have been what happened?

Nope ...

Same team beat the two teams they drew with over the weekend a combined 8-1 just 9 weeks ago. Missing top two MF (4 total missing) can do that to a team --





Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 01/02/17, 06:27 pm

Getting lost in the "Leagues" thread so c'mon now foxy let's hear from ya --

Please tell us all how STX teams play with more skill and soccer iq than NTX ...

And more interestingly, tell us how the top 04/03 FCD teams are struggling and shameful.


Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Foxysoccermom on 01/02/17, 06:54 pm

BigErn wrote:Getting lost in the "Leagues" thread so c'mon now foxy let's hear from ya --

Please tell us all how STX teams play with more skill and soccer iq than NTX ...

And more interestingly, tell us how the top 04/03 FCD teams are struggling and shameful.


Well lil ern.... they tied ya...didn't they? How many kids are on the roster? 4 kids throw the whole team for a loop. This is jdl, depth should be deep. Cmon man!...I mean lil ern.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 450
Points : 924
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 01/02/17, 07:57 pm

Hmmm. Anyone missed my rankings? Or are we happy with the USYouth rankings?
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 175
Points : 792
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by soccerjack on 01/02/17, 08:49 pm

04GRankings wrote:Hmmm.  Anyone missed my rankings?   Or are we happy with the USYouth rankings?

Jdl don't need no stinking rankings...just your money. The other problem with your rankings is you didn't take into account lil Suzy, Lauren and Shelby missing a game because of the flu.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 963
Points : 2373
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 01/02/17, 09:21 pm

soccerjack wrote:
04GRankings wrote:Hmmm.  Anyone missed my rankings?   Or are we happy with the USYouth rankings?

Jdl don't need no stinking rankings...just your money. The other problem with your rankings is you didn't take into account lil Suzy, Lauren and Shelby missing a game because of the flu.

Holy Jeez ^

I witnessed the same level of petulance and wit from my fourth grader today jack. And as all of us in the know have let those of you that apparently aren't in the know over the past 6 or so months, JDL doesn't cost any more than LHGCL -- it is a LH league after all.

Yes 04Rankings ... we have missed them. Last one I remember seeing was early last Fall season. Most of us respect the youthsoccerrankings.us to gotsoccer rankings, but I thought your local stuff was very well done --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by KeeperCommander on 01/02/17, 09:28 pm

04GRankings wrote:Hmmm.  Anyone missed my rankings?   Or are we happy with the USYouth rankings?
I think you should rank every player by position. Please include if they are D1 university ready and when they should be expecting that USWNT phone call.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1573
Points : 3270
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 01/02/17, 09:38 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:Getting lost in the "Leagues" thread so c'mon now foxy let's hear from ya --

Please tell us all how STX teams play with more skill and soccer iq than NTX ...

And more interestingly, tell us how the top 04/03 FCD teams are struggling and shameful.


Well lil ern.... they tied ya...didn't they?  How many kids are on the roster?  4 kids throw the whole team for a loop. This is jdl, depth should be deep. Cmon man!...I mean lil ern.

Thanks foxydad for continuing to tee em up for me ...

My daughter does play on that team and I sure wish we had more depth.

But a helluvan intelligent observation -- yep, they did tie em 0-0. It seems you either didn't read my last post in response to your earlier jab or you don't know the game very well ...

FCD beat those two teams (Lonestar Red and Albion) by a combined 8-1 just 9 weeks ago. In the past year before then they beat them a combined 7-0. So ... in the past 6 meetings with em combined, it's been 15-1 -- Don't know about you but I'd say FCD has their numbers, along with every other 2004 team they've played. Since U12 signing in July 2015, LW's FCD 04s haven't lost a match in regulation to another 2004 team (only loss was in Round Up final to LP elite in pens), facing many top 20 nationally ranked teams along the way.

Like I said, missing their top two midfielders (both MTC) can do that to a team.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 01/02/17, 10:02 pm

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:Getting lost in the "Leagues" thread so c'mon now foxy let's hear from ya --

Please tell us all how STX teams play with more skill and soccer iq than NTX ...

And more interestingly, tell us how the top 04/03 FCD teams are struggling and shameful.


Well lil ern.... they tied ya...didn't they?  How many kids are on the roster?  4 kids throw the whole team for a loop. This is jdl, depth should be deep. Cmon man!...I mean lil ern.

Thanks foxydad for continuing to tee em up for me ...

My daughter does play on that team and I sure wish we had more depth.  

But a helluvan intelligent observation -- yep, they did tie em 0-0.  It seems you either didn't read my last post in response to your earlier jab or you don't know the game very well ...

FCD beat those two teams (Lonestar Red and Albion) by a combined 8-1 just 9 weeks ago.  In the past year before then they beat them a combined 7-0.  So ... in the past 6 meetings with em combined, it's been 15-1 -- Don't know about you but I'd say FCD has their numbers, along with every other 2004 team they've played.  Since U12 signing in July 2015, LW's FCD 04s haven't lost a match in regulation to another 2004 team (only loss was in Round Up final to LP elite in pens), facing many top 20 nationally ranked teams along the way.

Like I said, missing their top two midfielders (both MTC) can do that to a team.

Big did you mean to say since U12 2015 signing? As I look back thru some game history I see 2 losses to Solar's 2004 team in 2016. Also I wouldn't really consider games from a year ago to be of much significance as that was before the current 2004 teams and roster composition formed. Just my thoughts.

Last question what is MTC?

Ok. I will get to work and plug in the games over the next week or two and shoot to get them online before LH and JDL seasons start up again.

avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 175
Points : 792
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Big Ern on 01/02/17, 10:24 pm

That's right 04Rankings --

I did mean since July 2015 signing. And no, results for more than 12 months ago wouldn't be relevant to yours or any other ranking system. Just added that to support my point that missing two players of that level of significance does make a difference. Both are MTC which is the US Soccer Market Training Center held monthly at SMU ... very talented ladies.

Speaking of 'before the current teams formed' ... Supercopa took place in June. The FCD team out on the field did get beat by CP's Solar side (very talented then and now) that weekend but as I'm sure you know with the age pure switch, everything in May (after State Cup) and June was fluid roster ... several from ours that weekend are on other teams that were there, and several from other teams are now on our roster since signing. That tourney was nothing but a tryout and recruitment party last year ... good times though and something that may never be seen again.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 760
Points : 2108
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 03/02/17, 09:26 pm

Gotcha. Let me get to work and good luck with that MTC thing. Sounds like a nightmare
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 175
Points : 792
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JR ECNL Houston

Post by Foxysoccermom on 03/02/17, 09:38 pm

BigErn wrote:That's right 04Rankings --

I did mean since July 2015 signing.  And no, results for more than 12 months ago wouldn't be relevant to yours or any other ranking system.  Just added that to support my point that missing two players of that level of significance does make a difference.  Both are MTC which is the US Soccer Market Training Center held monthly at SMU ... very talented ladies.  

Speaking of 'before the current teams formed' ... Supercopa took place in June.  The FCD team out on the field did get beat by CP's Solar side (very talented then and now) that weekend but as I'm sure you know with the age pure switch, everything in May (after State Cup) and June was fluid roster ... several from ours that weekend are on other teams that were there, and several from other teams are now on our roster since signing.  That tourney was nothing but a tryout and recruitment party last year ... good times though and something that may never be seen again.


Sounds like history was made in 11 yr old girls soccer. lol!

Regards.

Foxy
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 450
Points : 924
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum