Latest topics
04 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:08 amU90C
05 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:08 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:07 amU90C
07 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:06 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:03 amU90C
03 Girls Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:01 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:00 amU90C
06 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:49 amU90C
08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:49 amU90C
04 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:47 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:46 amU90C
07 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:45 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:44 amU90C
11 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:43 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: HILL COUNTRY CLASSIC - AUSTIN - Jan. 25-27, 2019Today at 08:40 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019Today at 08:40 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP - May 10-12, 2019Today at 08:37 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: DALLAS OPEN May 24-27, 2019Today at 08:37 amU90C
TOURNAMENT: PREMIER COPA June 7-9, 2019Today at 08:36 amU90C
Looking for an 06B team to scrimmage Indoor in Allen TXToday at 08:27 amEFC-Soccer
Goalie for Indoor season starts in January Today at 08:23 ambigred
Top Sting 2010 Team leaves??? wha???Today at 06:00 amZizou
YNT ListYesterday at 10:11 pmtimmyh
Playing StylesYesterday at 08:44 pmHersoccerdad
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingYesterday at 03:25 pmFoxysoccermom
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12771 registered users
The newest registered user is mrsvadersoccermom

Our users have posted a total of 184149 messages in 24545 subjects

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by sleestack on 17/02/17, 02:50 pm

This site kind of sucks recently on the soccer conversation front...with Spring season getting started this weekend, let's get some '03 predictions going!!

D1:  Right now, it looks like there is three groups of teams.  
Group 1...Liverpool Elite, DT-South, DT-Patterson...has between 23-27 points, with the top in Group-2 only having 13 points.
Group 2...DeFeeters, Sting-Khan, Liverpool-Owen, DT-Stark, all grouped between 9-13 points.
Group 3...Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red

D2:  While Grado feels like a shoe-in to move up, they did just get beat by Sting-Dunstan which gives some other teams hope.  There are a few within striking distance.  D2 feels like a top-half/bottom-half right now, with Solar-Grado, FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sting-Dunstan, NTX-Shirley, Sparta, and Liverpool-Raisbeck in a group at the top-half.

So prediction time...
1. Relegation:  Which team from Group-2 in D1 will be relegated with Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red?
2. Promotion:  Which team from D2 will be promoted?
3. Future D2:  Which 7 teams from D2 will stay in D2?

I'll go with...
1. Relegation:  Liverpool-Owen
2. Promotion:  Solar Grado - not really going out on a limb here.
3. 7 Teams:  FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Sting-Dunstan, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sparta, Liverpool-Raisbeck


Last edited by sleestack on 20/02/17, 02:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 2032
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by db10 on 17/02/17, 03:12 pm

It's a moot point. DA, coaching moves, possible / needed mergers will change everything yet again.

__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
avatar
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/02/17, 08:01 pm

db10 wrote:It's a moot point. DA, coaching moves, possible / needed mergers will change everything yet again.


Good point d-bag. Hopefully you can finaggle your kid on to a da team next year!

Regards

Foxy.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 615
Points : 1339
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by db10 on 17/02/17, 09:26 pm

I love your comebacks, reminds me of 8th grade. You know the last year of your education.

__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
avatar
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 2575
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by sleestack on 20/02/17, 02:31 pm

Some great discussion in this thread...thanks for the contributions!!  Rolling Eyes

sleestack
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 45
Points : 2032
Join date : 2013-07-28

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by ElClassico on 20/02/17, 03:10 pm

Per DB10 it's a moot point. 

DA will absorb top talent from ECNL
ECNL will back fill from D1
Top D1 teams will backfill with players from other teams.
Thus you can expect a lot of movement this summer again.

Now let's add in rumors of coaches moving. That could leave one ECNL club with a big problem as that coach will not only take his current ECNL players but others from their D1 team as well. I can imagine the idea of a merger will spring to life again. It'll solve their ECNL issue but now that combined club will have 2 D1 byes and not much D1 talent. Also, by the look of it another Big 5 club won't have a D1 team but have 3 D2 teams. Will they be ok with that or try to recruit a team from elsewhere.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 2053
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by SickofStupidity on 20/02/17, 03:32 pm

Yeah. I wouldn't go overboard with the idea that all these players are going with the coach.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 884
Points : 2567
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by ElClassico on 20/02/17, 04:05 pm

I'd think there will be enough to leave a fairly big hole in Farmers Branch.
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 2053
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Big Ern on 20/02/17, 07:09 pm

Sure SoS, but the majority sure as hell won't be staying at DFeeters.

Big hole is an understatement ... More of a black hole.


Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 983
Points : 2584
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Cleansheets on 21/02/17, 10:15 am

SickofSilliness wrote:Yeah.  I wouldn't go overboard with the idea that all these players are going with the coach.
Why anyone would want to get on board that crazy train is beyond me, regardless of its destination. Twisted Evil

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3360
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by adufresne on 21/02/17, 02:55 pm

Name a perfect coach and I will be at their practice tonight

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 1992
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Cleansheets on 21/02/17, 03:03 pm

It ain't about being perfect, it's about being the slightest bit sane. Anyway, when that train departs, you can walk across the street to the other club in Farmers Branch. I know your DD can play.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3360
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by adufresne on 21/02/17, 03:13 pm

"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity."

I found this on the internet. Lol

We'll see what happens. Aren't all clubs in FB?

__________________________________________________
"You cant win the Kentucky Derby unless you're on a thoroughbred."

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Points : 1992
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Cleansheets on 21/02/17, 03:19 pm

Wye yes, yes they are.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3360
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by TwistAndShout on 21/02/17, 07:00 pm

adufresne wrote:"For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity."

I found this on the internet. Lol

We'll see what happens. Aren't all clubs in FB?

At least all the good ones are right?

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 1044
Join date : 2016-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Cleansheets on 21/02/17, 07:03 pm

Wye yes, yes IT is.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3360
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Move to D1

Post by Soccahplayah on 20/03/17, 05:01 pm

sleestack wrote:This site kind of sucks recently on the soccer conversation front...with Spring season getting started this weekend, let's get some '03 predictions going!!

D1:  Right now, it looks like there is three groups of teams.  
Group 1...Liverpool Elite, DT-South, DT-Patterson...has between 23-27 points, with the top in Group-2 only having 13 points.
Group 2...DeFeeters, Sting-Khan, Liverpool-Owen, DT-Stark, all grouped between 9-13 points.
Group 3...Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red

D2:  While Grado feels like a shoe-in to move up, they did just get beat by Sting-Dunstan which gives some other teams hope.  There are a few within striking distance.  D2 feels like a top-half/bottom-half right now, with Solar-Grado, FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sting-Dunstan, NTX-Shirley, Sparta, and Liverpool-Raisbeck in a group at the top-half.


So prediction time...
1. Relegation:  Which team from Group-2 in D1 will be relegated with Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red?
2. Promotion:  Which team from D2 will be promoted?
3. Future D2:  Which 7 teams from D2 will stay in D2?

I'll go with...
1. Relegation:  Liverpool-Owen
2. Promotion:  Solar Grado - not really going out on a limb here.
3. 7 Teams:  FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Sting-Dunstan, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sparta, Liverpool-Raisbeck

Looks like Grado will move to D1 with no issues. I've watched many of their games and with a 15 player roster they seem to have a good thing going. If they do in fact move up to D1, will they continue to be so strong?
avatar
Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 705
Join date : 2017-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 20/03/17, 05:14 pm

Lets say If the top 8 D1 teams return intact, I predict Solar Grado finishing around 7th or 8th. Unless I'm missed something.  From their history, I haven't seen they play top quality competition (any D1 teams).. Their true test will be Dallas International Girls Cup.. No disrespect to the team in anyway..
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 869
Points : 3398
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Zizou on 21/03/17, 06:15 am

Soccahplayah wrote:
sleestack wrote:This site kind of sucks recently on the soccer conversation front...with Spring season getting started this weekend, let's get some '03 predictions going!!

D1:  Right now, it looks like there is three groups of teams.  
Group 1...Liverpool Elite, DT-South, DT-Patterson...has between 23-27 points, with the top in Group-2 only having 13 points.
Group 2...DeFeeters, Sting-Khan, Liverpool-Owen, DT-Stark, all grouped between 9-13 points.
Group 3...Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red

D2:  While Grado feels like a shoe-in to move up, they did just get beat by Sting-Dunstan which gives some other teams hope.  There are a few within striking distance.  D2 feels like a top-half/bottom-half right now, with Solar-Grado, FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sting-Dunstan, NTX-Shirley, Sparta, and Liverpool-Raisbeck in a group at the top-half.


So prediction time...
1. Relegation:  Which team from Group-2 in D1 will be relegated with Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red?
2. Promotion:  Which team from D2 will be promoted?
3. Future D2:  Which 7 teams from D2 will stay in D2?

I'll go with...
1. Relegation:  Liverpool-Owen
2. Promotion:  Solar Grado - not really going out on a limb here.
3. 7 Teams:  FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Sting-Dunstan, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sparta, Liverpool-Raisbeck

Looks like Grado will move to D1 with no issues.  I've watched many of their games and with a 15 player roster they seem to have a good thing going.  If they do in fact move up to D1, will they continue to be so strong?    


Yes, they will continue to be strong. 50 of the top players from each big four club and 23 from D Feeters players will no longer be playing LHGCL. So, they will be playing around division 3 or 4.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2362
Points : 4326
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Soccahplayah on 21/03/17, 08:57 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Lets say If the top 8 D1 teams return intact, I predict Solar Grado finishing around 7th or 8th. Unless I'm missed something.  From their history, I haven't seen they play top quality competition (any D1 teams).. Their true test will be Dallas International Girls Cup.. No disrespect to the team in anyway..

It is my opinion that they don't belong in D2. 16-0 allowing only 3 goals this whole year.
avatar
Soccahplayah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 26
Points : 705
Join date : 2017-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 21/03/17, 09:15 am

Soccahplayah wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Lets say If the top 8 D1 teams return intact, I predict Solar Grado finishing around 7th or 8th. Unless I'm missed something.  From their history, I haven't seen they play top quality competition (any D1 teams).. Their true test will be Dallas International Girls Cup.. No disrespect to the team in anyway..

It is my opinion that they don't belong in D2.  16-0 allowing only 3 goals this whole year.  

They may belong in D1 for sure but that's D2/D3 completion they have been playing all season long. It makes a difference when you jump up a level of play.
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 869
Points : 3398
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Lefty on 21/03/17, 09:39 am

Zizou wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:
sleestack wrote:This site kind of sucks recently on the soccer conversation front...with Spring season getting started this weekend, let's get some '03 predictions going!!

D1:  Right now, it looks like there is three groups of teams.  
Group 1...Liverpool Elite, DT-South, DT-Patterson...has between 23-27 points, with the top in Group-2 only having 13 points.
Group 2...DeFeeters, Sting-Khan, Liverpool-Owen, DT-Stark, all grouped between 9-13 points.
Group 3...Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red

D2:  While Grado feels like a shoe-in to move up, they did just get beat by Sting-Dunstan which gives some other teams hope.  There are a few within striking distance.  D2 feels like a top-half/bottom-half right now, with Solar-Grado, FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sting-Dunstan, NTX-Shirley, Sparta, and Liverpool-Raisbeck in a group at the top-half.


So prediction time...
1. Relegation:  Which team from Group-2 in D1 will be relegated with Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red?
2. Promotion:  Which team from D2 will be promoted?
3. Future D2:  Which 7 teams from D2 will stay in D2?

I'll go with...
1. Relegation:  Liverpool-Owen
2. Promotion:  Solar Grado - not really going out on a limb here.
3. 7 Teams:  FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Sting-Dunstan, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sparta, Liverpool-Raisbeck

Looks like Grado will move to D1 with no issues.  I've watched many of their games and with a 15 player roster they seem to have a good thing going.  If they do in fact move up to D1, will they continue to be so strong?    


Yes, they will continue to be strong. 50 of the top players from each big four club and 23 from D Feeters players will no longer be playing LHGCL. So, they will be playing around division 3 or 4.

No reason to bash the poster over the LHGCL post. It certainly is not what it used to be, but did not read the post as claiming it to be the top league.

It is still fun, exciting and important to the players and parents participating. No different than winning a NCAA D3 championship is fun and exciting to the participants and their fans.

Would rather read those kind of posts than the usual coaches and clubs trolling for $ posts.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1061
Points : 4583
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Foxysoccermom on 21/03/17, 09:54 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Lets say If the top 8 D1 teams return intact, I predict Solar Grado finishing around 7th or 8th. Unless I'm missed something.  From their history, I haven't seen they play top quality competition (any D1 teams).. Their true test will be Dallas International Girls Cup.. No disrespect to the team in anyway..

It is my opinion that they don't belong in D2.  16-0 allowing only 3 goals this whole year.  

They may belong in D1 for sure but that's D2/D3 completion they have been playing all season long. It makes a difference when you jump up a level of play.

Half of d-1 is d-2 to d-3 competition. Twisted Evil wouldn't call it a jump, but maybe a hop.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 615
Points : 1339
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Zizou on 21/03/17, 09:56 am

Lefty wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:
sleestack wrote:This site kind of sucks recently on the soccer conversation front...with Spring season getting started this weekend, let's get some '03 predictions going!!

D1:  Right now, it looks like there is three groups of teams.  
Group 1...Liverpool Elite, DT-South, DT-Patterson...has between 23-27 points, with the top in Group-2 only having 13 points.
Group 2...DeFeeters, Sting-Khan, Liverpool-Owen, DT-Stark, all grouped between 9-13 points.
Group 3...Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red

D2:  While Grado feels like a shoe-in to move up, they did just get beat by Sting-Dunstan which gives some other teams hope.  There are a few within striking distance.  D2 feels like a top-half/bottom-half right now, with Solar-Grado, FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sting-Dunstan, NTX-Shirley, Sparta, and Liverpool-Raisbeck in a group at the top-half.


So prediction time...
1. Relegation:  Which team from Group-2 in D1 will be relegated with Sting-Cuevas, FCD-Red?
2. Promotion:  Which team from D2 will be promoted?
3. Future D2:  Which 7 teams from D2 will stay in D2?

I'll go with...
1. Relegation:  Liverpool-Owen
2. Promotion:  Solar Grado - not really going out on a limb here.
3. 7 Teams:  FCD-WTX, DT-Central, Sting-Dunstan, Solar-Wells, DT-White, Sparta, Liverpool-Raisbeck

Looks like Grado will move to D1 with no issues.  I've watched many of their games and with a 15 player roster they seem to have a good thing going.  If they do in fact move up to D1, will they continue to be so strong?    


Yes, they will continue to be strong. 50 of the top players from each big four club and 23 from D Feeters players will no longer be playing LHGCL. So, they will be playing around division 3 or 4.

No reason to bash the poster over the LHGCL post.  It certainly is not what it used to be, but did not read the post as claiming it to be the top league.

It is still fun, exciting and important to the players and parents participating.  No different than winning a NCAA D3 championship is fun and exciting to the participants and their fans.  

Would rather read those kind of posts than the usual coaches and clubs trolling for $ posts.

Just stating facts.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2362
Points : 4326
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL predictions for Spring...relegation/promotion...D1/D2

Post by Cleansheets on 21/03/17, 10:01 am

I feel Solar Grado has an excellent chance at not only making D1 but I"m going out on a limb and say middle pack possibly just outside the top three teams. If DA plays out like it is supposed to then the top three will have some major holes to fill.
Who are we kidding, Elite I'm sorry but your run is soon to come to an end. The last holdouts of the original group of that team are gone to greener pastures after this season.
The two Texan teams, well we all know that without their ECNL players they are mediocre at best. Now I'm not ruling out an exception here or there but not enough to make a difference.
There will be a huge draw from the top teams to the lower teams to try and reconsolidate their numbers this Spring.
I predict a huge upsurge in player movement.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1119
Points : 3360
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum