Latest topics
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 14151 registered users
The newest registered user is doplico

Our users have posted a total of 196171 messages in 27799 subjects

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by KeeperCommander on 22/02/17, 08:05 pm

Soccerchat wrote:Results will be posted in JDL forum.
soccertard wrote:I would like to see a Steel Cage Match between the Managers/Coaches of DTS and SB.  Like the Undertaker vs Brock Lesner.
Results will only be sent to Gotsoccer if favorable to Solar

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1665
Join date : 2013-09-30

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by weeblewobble on 22/02/17, 09:50 pm

Calm down people. 2 things won't be admitted by these 2 on this dumb soccer blog.

Fbr06 won't admit to the fact that dts is all about the points when clearly they are not close to being the top 06 team in Dfw.

And skeets won't even reply to the Blackstar rumors (we get it, you want ultimate domination).

What we have here is an old fashion stalemate.

So who really cares about these 2 teams playing? there isn't another chance for it to happen now.

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
weeblewobble
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 1220
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 23/02/17, 07:48 am

06southgirl wrote:
brett79 wrote:Why is DTS getting out of JDL?  I am very surprised about that.  

Spring will play 05 JDL.  

So will Texans allow just the one remaining JDL team to represent or will another Texans team be added to 06 JDL since DTS is gone?

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by AtThePitch on 23/02/17, 07:54 am

DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 709
Points : 3786
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 23/02/17, 08:01 am

AtThePitch wrote:DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.

That is also assuming the current DT JDL Team stays together...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 23/02/17, 08:13 am

AtThePitch wrote:DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=54046&FieldID=0&applicationID=3621902&action=Go

I can't wait for these games.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by TatonkaBurger on 23/02/17, 08:35 am

Bad Santa wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=54046&FieldID=0&applicationID=3621902&action=Go

I can't wait for these games.

Remember what the E says: JDL is all about development and playing top competition to prepare for DA/ECNL.  Rolling Eyes
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1176
Points : 3878
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 23/02/17, 08:46 am

AtThePitch wrote:DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.

***April Post in the books...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 23/02/17, 08:53 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:DT ewing is filling the spot I hear.

http://events.gotsport.com/events/schedule.aspx?eventid=54046&FieldID=0&applicationID=3621902&action=Go

I can't wait for these games.

Remember what the E says: JDL is all about development and playing top competition to prepare for DA/ECNL.  Rolling Eyes

Remind him of that after they play SR and SB.

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 C708ddb6c9b30e474cdb2e8617a00587

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 23/02/17, 09:24 am

wadegarrett wrote:Calm down people.  2 things won't be admitted by these 2 on this dumb soccer blog.

Fbr06 won't admit to the fact that dts is all about the points when clearly they are not close to being the top 06 team in Dfw.

And skeets won't even reply to the Blackstar rumors (we get it, you want ultimate domination).

What we have here is an old fashion stalemate.

So who really cares about these 2 teams playing?  there isn't another chance for it to happen now.  

To clarify and for my curiosity, "Blackstar" is a "rumor" about handpicked SR & SB DD's combining, moving to DT or FCD and to be coached by whom??

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by soccertard on 23/02/17, 10:33 am

Blackstar is that super secret group of training and security people that were in Iraq. They have now come to North Texas to combine SR and SB to make the most destructive 11 year old girls soccer team on the planet. They will be known as mercenaries come 2018.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 311
Points : 1592
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 23/02/17, 10:38 am

soccertard wrote:Blackstar is that super secret group of training and security people that were in Iraq.  They have now come to North Texas to combine SR and SB to make the most destructive 11 year old girls soccer team on the planet.  They will be known as mercenaries come 2018.

I knew I wouldn't get a serious answer, but there is always hope...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by soccertard on 23/02/17, 10:56 am

The first rule of Blackstar is...You don't talk about Blackstar
The first rule of JDL is...You don't talk about JDL
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 311
Points : 1592
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 23/02/17, 11:18 am

Bodhisattva wrote:To clarify and for my curiosity, "Blackstar" is a "rumor" about handpicked SR & SB DD's combining, moving to DT or FCD and to be coached by whom??

Facts:
Blackstar is a former 3v3 / now active indoor team coached, managed & handpicked by UKnowMe.  Prior to the AP split the roster was a mix of 05/06 Kicks Selecao, SR & SB that played at Disney's 3v3 championship 2 or 3 yrs.  Since the AP split it's almost entirely SR & SB 06 players with one or two 07's.  UKnowMe has been trying to take the team outdoor for a few years now.   He & Skeets06 will tell you it's only a group of girls that train together but those with any memory know that's not very 'transparent'.

Neither UKnowMe or Skeets06 will acknowledge or comment on the below "rumor".

Rumor:
UKnowMe & Skeets06 will pull the players from their current teams this spring/summer & take them as a team to DT or FCD.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by SkeetsG06 on 24/02/17, 07:50 pm

Bad Santa wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:To clarify and for my curiosity, "Blackstar" is a "rumor" about handpicked SR & SB DD's combining, moving to DT or FCD and to be coached by whom??

Facts:
Blackstar is a former 3v3 / now active indoor team coached, managed & handpicked by UKnowMe.  Prior to the AP split the roster was a mix of 05/06 Kicks Selecao, SR & SB that played at Disney's 3v3 championship 2 or 3 yrs.  Since the AP split it's almost entirely SR & SB 06 players with one or two 07's.  UKnowMe has been trying to take the team outdoor for a few years now.   He & Skeets06 will tell you it's only a group of girls that train together but those with any memory know that's not very 'transparent'.

Neither UKnowMe or Skeets06 will acknowledge or comment on the below "rumor".

Rumor:
UKnowMe & Skeets06 will pull the players from their current teams this spring/summer & take them as a team to DT or FCD.

scratch
The rumor to my knowledge is one million percent false at least from a SB standpoint. Coach AG has been amazing for the team. We have a great group of supportive parents. The club is completely backing the team. Zero need to change!


SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 2253
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by The_Dude on 25/02/17, 10:15 am

I could have summed up all 4 pages of this thread with

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Img_0411

I guess you guys aren't into the whole brevity thing.

__________________________________________________
JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Dude12
The_Dude
The_Dude
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 171
Points : 2901
Join date : 2012-10-15
Location : Ralph's

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 26/02/17, 07:28 am

Bad Santa wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:To clarify and for my curiosity, "Blackstar" is a "rumor" about handpicked SR & SB DD's combining, moving to DT or FCD and to be coached by whom??

Facts:
Blackstar is a former 3v3 / now active indoor team coached, managed & handpicked by UKnowMe.  Prior to the AP split the roster was a mix of 05/06 Kicks Selecao, SR & SB that played at Disney's 3v3 championship 2 or 3 yrs.  Since the AP split it's almost entirely SR & SB 06 players with one or two 07's.  UKnowMe has been trying to take the team outdoor for a few years now.   He & Skeets06 will tell you it's only a group of girls that train together but those with any memory know that's not very 'transparent'.

Neither UKnowMe or Skeets06 will acknowledge or comment on the below "rumor".

Rumor:
UKnowMe & Skeets06 will pull the players from their current teams this spring/summer & take them as a team to DT or FCD.

FACT: Hey Bad Santa your elves have been talking lately and they said your a HO-HO-HO.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by weeblewobble on 26/02/17, 09:28 am

BadSanta: "If somebody gets in your face and calls you a co********, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal."


__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
weeblewobble
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 1220
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Guest on 26/02/17, 09:39 am

wadegarrett wrote:BadSanta:  "If somebody gets in your face and calls you a co********, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal."


Great quote... wrong avatar...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by weeblewobble on 26/02/17, 09:51 am

Agreed and know. But same movie. So Ill still take the point. Fair?

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
weeblewobble
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 1220
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by weeblewobble on 26/02/17, 10:22 am

At least a half a point, BW.

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
weeblewobble
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 1220
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Bodhisattva on 27/02/17, 07:39 am

Bad Santa wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:To clarify and for my curiosity, "Blackstar" is a "rumor" about handpicked SR & SB DD's combining, moving to DT or FCD and to be coached by whom??

Facts:
Blackstar is a former 3v3 / now active indoor team coached, managed & handpicked by UKnowMe.  Prior to the AP split the roster was a mix of 05/06 Kicks Selecao, SR & SB that played at Disney's 3v3 championship 2 or 3 yrs.  Since the AP split it's almost entirely SR & SB 06 players with one or two 07's.  UKnowMe has been trying to take the team outdoor for a few years now.   He & Skeets06 will tell you it's only a group of girls that train together but those with any memory know that's not very 'transparent'.

Neither UKnowMe or Skeets06 will acknowledge or comment on the below "rumor".

Rumor:
UKnowMe & Skeets06 will pull the players from their current teams this spring/summer & take them as a team to DT or FCD.

Thanks Santa. I guess we will see how it all shakes out this Summer...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 363
Points : 2028
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017 - Page 4 Empty Re: JDL 06 Standing 02-19-2017

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum