North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th Empty 04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Post by CrazySoccerParent 16/03/17, 10:18 am

4 games this weekend.

Shoot me scores!

Thank you
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th Empty Re: 04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Post by Sneaky Cleats 20/03/17, 01:54 pm

FCD JDL Blue - 2
Pulp - 1

cheers

Sneaky Cleats
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th Empty Re: 04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Post by dreadpirateroberts 20/03/17, 07:11 pm

Are the two best 04 teams both from FCD??
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Keepleft 20/03/17, 10:06 pm

DTS 05-2 Solar Chelsea 04 Arnold-0
Keepleft
Keepleft
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by CrazySoccerParent 21/03/17, 05:27 am

KL - Sorry no 05s in the rankings.

DPR - And once the rankings come out you will be able to answer your own question, but based on game history I have entered so far, it seems unlikely.
CrazySoccerParent
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 21/03/17, 08:28 am

Sneaky Cleats wrote:FCD JDL Blue - 2
Pulp - 1

cheers

No commentary or excuses huh?  Once again I miss the good old days on this forum.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by WisdomTeeth 21/03/17, 06:35 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Pulp - 1

cheers

No commentary or excuses huh?  Once again I miss the good old days on this forum.

Managed to watch a good part of the game. Just two very good teams playing great soccer. No real difference between the two IMO although FCD Blue looks vastly improved. Didn't catch the end but heard Solar coach was loudly unhappy?
WisdomTeeth
WisdomTeeth
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerchat 21/03/17, 08:26 pm

Embarrassing for two reasons.
1. Loosing to 05s.
2. Solar parents commenting that the dts players Latino families watching the game illegals. We left the field when my 10 year old was shocked at these comments.

Keepleft wrote:DTS 05-2 Solar Chelsea 04 Arnold-0

Soccerchat
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 21/03/17, 08:53 pm

WisdomTeeth wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Pulp - 1

cheers

Managed to watch a good part of the game. Just two very good teams playing great soccer. No real difference between the two IMO although FCD Blue looks vastly improved. Didn't catch the end but heard Solar coach was loudly unhappy?

I heard she was mad because she wanted to move kids into positions they don't normally play to help them develop and the ref didn't give him enough time. Nothing to see here...just development.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 21/03/17, 10:32 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
WisdomTeeth wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Pulp - 1

cheers

I heard she was mad because she wanted to move kids into positions they don't normally play to help them develop and the ref didn't give him enough time. Nothing to see here...just development.

Pulp ... she?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 21/03/17, 10:41 pm

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
WisdomTeeth wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Pulp - 1

cheers

Pulp ... she?

Good catch big e! You know my point though. Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl! He....she does it really matter.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 21/03/17, 10:52 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
WisdomTeeth wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:
Pulp - 1

cheers

Pulp ... she?

Good catch big e!  You know my point though. Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl! He....she does it really matter.

Nah Foxy ... I don't "know your point" -- didn't pick up on anything in this one other than another mislead jackass comment.

And is this directed to me ... "Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl!"? If so, what does it mean?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 22/03/17, 08:33 am

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
WisdomTeeth wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:

Pulp ... she?

Good catch big e!  You know my point though. Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl! He....she does it really matter.

Nah Foxy ... I don't "know your point" -- didn't pick up on anything in this one other than another mislead jackass comment.  

And is this directed to me ... "Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl!"?  If so, what does it mean?

Sorry big e if you didn't get it. I think it's funny that a coach in a "development" league that doesn't keep score threw a fit on the sideline. You get it? Ha ha
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 22/03/17, 08:49 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
WisdomTeeth wrote:

Pulp ... she?

And is this directed to me ... "Don't pay enough attention to u little jdl!"?  If so, what does it mean?

Sorry big e if you didn't get it. I think it's funny that a coach in a "development" league that doesn't keep score threw a fit on the sideline. You get it?  Ha ha

Got it Foxy --

When CP loses to LW's 2nd team, it's somewhat understandable. JDL Blue is a strong side, but his group is very talented ... I would've done the same.

The title of the league or program doesn't have much to do with the level of play on the field or the competitive nature of the coaches ... Especially coaches of teams that play at such a high level. Goals do count and scores are indeed kept, just not reported for the purpose of record/standing.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 22/03/17, 08:56 am

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:

Pulp ... she?

Sorry big e if you didn't get it. I think it's funny that a coach in a "development" league that doesn't keep score threw a fit on the sideline. You get it?  Ha ha

Got it Foxy --

When CP loses to LW's 2nd team, it's somewhat understandable.  JDL Blue is a strong side, but his group is very talented ... I would've done the same.  

The title of the league or program doesn't have much to do with the level of play on the field or the competitive nature of the coaches ... Especially coaches of teams that play at such a high level.  Goals do count and scores are indeed kept, just not reported for the purpose of record/standing.

cheers cheers cheers
#SentimentsExactly

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dreadpirateroberts 24/03/17, 01:31 pm

I find it fascinating that after what, 8 months, those excluded from JDL continue to use the same glib jabs (no score, doesn't count, meaningless) to knock the league where with the possible exception of one team that should be included and perhaps one not, all the top teams in DFW compete.  I mean this is sour grapes run amuck!  Come watch a match- the soccer is outstanding and the young ladies competing sure feel like it counts/ matters as do their coaches and clubs.
If you want to pick on JDL at least say something with merit like it's damn far away!
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/03/17, 01:37 pm

dreadpirateroberts wrote:I find it fascinating that after what, 8 months, those excluded from JDL continue to use the same glib jabs (no score, doesn't count, meaningless) to knock the league where with the possible exception of one team that should be included and perhaps one not, all the top teams in DFW compete.  I mean this is sour grapes run amuck!  Come watch a match- the soccer is outstanding and the young ladies competing sure feel like it counts/ matters as do their coaches and clubs.
If you want to pick on JDL at least say something with merit like it's damn far away!

Actually the location is the best part of it.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 24/03/17, 02:43 pm

dreadpirateroberts wrote:I find it fascinating that after what, 8 months, those excluded from JDL continue to use the same glib jabs (no score, doesn't count, meaningless) to knock the league where with the possible exception of one team that should be included and perhaps one not, all the top teams in DFW compete.  I mean this is sour grapes run amuck!  Come watch a match- the soccer is outstanding and the young ladies competing sure feel like it counts/ matters as do their coaches and clubs.

The soccer is outstanding?  Maybe between 4 or 5 of the 9 teams.

The funniest part of all of this is that uppity JDL snobs think that anybody who "bashes" the league has a DD on a team that was excluded from JDL.  But most of the people on here who bash it are actually on teams that ARE included in JDL and aren't going to let someone tell us that keeping scores and standings is not good for development.  The subbing rules and the ability to play multiple positions and to not be afraid to lose a game...   Rolling Eyes

Sorry bud but we are not all sheep like you.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/03/17, 03:00 pm

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/03/17, 03:15 pm

What will be fantastic is when fcd and solar decide they can cut the others out and make mo money, with a more "exclusive league" all in the name of "development". The herd will be so excited.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 24/03/17, 03:24 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:

The funniest part of all of this is that uppity JDL snobs think that anybody who "bashes" the league has a DD on a team that was excluded from JDL.  But most of the people on here who bash it are actually on teams that ARE included in JDL and aren't going to let someone tell us that keeping scores and standings is not good for development.  The subbing rules and the ability to play multiple positions and to not be afraid to lose a game...   Rolling Eyes

Not like "you" but we are all sheep...

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 24/03/17, 03:26 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:

Funniest part huh TBurger?

In the spirit of what you just spewed ^ ...

Most of the posters defending JDL have kids that play on the 4 teams you referenced above.  And we "aren't going to let someone tell us that" participating in a league in which we get to compete against more consistently high level competition is somehow bad for development.  We "aren't going to let someone tell us that" being able to experiment with unorthodox tactical formations to intentionally put our team in difficult situations to prepare them for future DA/ECNL matches that count isn't good for them.  We "aren't going to let someone tell us that" playing our kids in multiple positions positions on the field in order create discomfort and increase IQ is a negative.  

Please excuse the run on here, but Holy Jeez TBurger -- Given that you're at the 'Addict' level with over 1k posts, I'd figure you'd have enough soccer knowledge in the bean by now to realize this, and understand that we obviously know that many of you consistent detractors of JDL (and most all of youth soccer in NTX) have kids playing on those teams that are being bashed by our kid's teams.

I hope this doesn't come across as too harsh "Bud".

Last edited by BigErn on 24/03/17, 03:46 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 24/03/17, 03:27 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesus Foxy ... did your daughter get a hold of your login this afternoon?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 24/03/17, 03:36 pm

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jesus Foxy ... did your daughter get a hold of your login this afternoon?

Yeah..sorry I let her get on here to fight with you. She thinks you're funny.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by dreadpirateroberts 24/03/17, 04:53 pm

So TBhrger/Bud- tell me where in NTX better soccer is being played? D1? Arlington? Ur sheep ranch?
dreadpirateroberts
dreadpirateroberts
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next