North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Post by Zizou 29/03/17, 03:48 pm

Well I guess if your coach is on the board and reading the board it would.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th - Page 3 Empty Re: 04 Girls JDL game scores for March 18th

Post by SickofStupidity 29/03/17, 03:48 pm

So - there is debate over whether coaching changed (ok, I can buy that) but IF the coaches changed for JDL - then the posting of scores resulted in them changing back . . .

Even more stupid.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 29/03/17, 03:51 pm

Zizou wrote:Well I guess if your coach is on the board and reading the board it would.

Actually, you would have to assume that that the coach accepted JDL, changed their coaching method, was on this board, saw people posting scores, said "oh snap" and changed back to their old coaching method focusing on wins and not development

Rolling Eyes

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 29/03/17, 03:56 pm

But isn't that what everyone wants? The old way back LHGCL no development and playing for the wins.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 29/03/17, 03:57 pm

You can say its stupid all you want. It was being sold as good development, and no score postings. Then week 1 what happens... scores get posted. If you dont think that once coaches knew scores where being shared they didn't revert back to the same old same old, your the stupidest. lol, how is this 5th grade trash talk conversation going? BUT AS I STATED, the coaching probably didn't change at all... for the most part there is no development. All I did was comment on a post that said the league didn't do what it was intending to do, and I say its not the leagues fault. Its the coaches and parents fault. I'm wrong? Stupidy dupity head.
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 29/03/17, 04:07 pm

We can agree that you can't blame "the league"

We can agree that coaching didn't change - that's one opinion (held by many)

On whether a coach bought into JDL, changed their approach to coaching, saw someone posted some scores, and changed their approach back . . . Rolling Eyes

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 29/03/17, 04:08 pm

Agreeing on 2 out of 3 isn't bad. Right bud?
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 29/03/17, 04:09 pm

We can agree on that as well.

(Though your negativity towards JDL is likely to ruin BigE's birthday)

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mijo 29/03/17, 04:11 pm

Its BigE! Nothing he can't handle.
Mijo
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 29/03/17, 04:12 pm

Wazup wazup --

So then why are you always on here talking about the fact that JDL created the ability for coaches to move players around.  If your team (and the top 4) is so good you didn't need to remove relegation from the mix to move players around - why are you constantly using it as one of the driving forces behind JDL?  Other coaches within and outside JDL move players around all the time.

Of course they do.  Maybe you haven't actually read through my posts?  Coaches have been doing that since the game was invented -- I've done it quite a bit myself over the past few years.

And yes - the opportunity to focus on "development without relegation" argument that I know you hate was sold BY COACHES AT YOUR CLUB as one of the positive benefits of JDL.

My Club?  Which is that?  As I've mentioned before, I'm sorry if someone "sold" you -- none of our team or any of the other top teams/players had to be "sold" anything ... they just made the squad.

So we can agree to disagree - you can mock the "development" comments not made by your coach, but made by those representing your club, and plenty of coaches with the risk of relegation move players.  

Alrighty.  You do know that every coach out there has muttered the word 'development' right?

But the primary reason of JDL as an engine of larger clubs was the consolidation of talent at an earlier age, and as a result, more $$$ delivered to support these clubs.  Now I know you hate talking money, and I know you are pretty dense on this so let me help you.  No one here ever said an individual team would make more money due to JDL - that straw man you raised was simply stupid, and honestly beneath you.  

Please enlighten me here ...

And absolutely -- consolidation of talent is exactly the point (talk about dense) ... of course the Clubs want to draw more talent.  However, you're contradicting your own argument -- The JDL is less about $ and more about drawing in solid talent in preparation of the ECNL/USSDA years.  The bigs (all of em) take in plenty of $ at the lower and younger levels.

In the past, the big clubs sold "the future of ECNL if you play with our club" to the U-littles.  Problem was, that was simply too far away for the littlest ones to have as much drawing power.  So by creating JDL based on CLUBS and not team QUALITY, the ECNL clubs could sell that to the U-littles as something that would impact them much sooner than ECNL, and guaranteed to their club.  The more they could sell their JDL "elite league" to unsuspecting parents, the more kids they draw at earlier ages.  The more you draw, the more $$ that comes thru the door - and if you don't think that more players coming to the club increases its revenue, then you are dumber than I thought.

An entertaining take ^ Sir.  It seems you may not know this but the JDL was created and is governed by LHGCL.  As much as many of you would like to think this, the bigs didn't get together over beers and contrive this plan to get more $ from "unsuspecting" parents (this is the entertaining part).  Sure, the JDL is for younger kids ... not sure what your point here is?  It's the same as it is in the standard LHGCL, just the top two teams from each of the bigs.  You'll see this trend continue even younger with ECNL + USSDA expanding to the littles as young as U12 soon Smile  What exactly is unsuspecting about any of this?  The bigs hold tryouts for their top teams and if your kid is good enough, she'll make it ... purty non conspirical, simple stuff.

So wazup, if you're gonna reply, let's make it a bit more 'thought out' and a bit less personal, eh?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 29/03/17, 05:04 pm

Happy b-day big e. Hope it's a great one.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 30/03/17, 08:52 am

BigErn wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Come on Big Ern, nothing you say is going to scare anyone away from this forum or make them change their username.  You have mentioned maybe once or twice that you are a coach so you are obviously the expert.  But in the end it is all just your opinion.  I have my opinions about NTX soccer and JDL and express them on this forum.  

Gosh I hope I haven't scared anyone.  Go back and have a look -- I do a decent job of providing very little opinion ... mostly concrete and objective for informational purpose.

I loved the idea of JDL when it started.  The best way for the best players in NTX to continue to improve and develop is to play each other week in and week out.  Making standings and winning less important to open the way for an emphasis on development is all great in theory.  But, in NTX where it is all about winning and always has been, and because of the politics within the clubs, the big 4/5 could not deliver on what they attempted to create.  The power play to get all of the best players to move to those clubs did not work.  Only your beloved FC Dallas can boast of assembling 2 really good teams.  The others cannot. Texans chose a much weaker second team and D'Feeters did not even have a second team.  So the big clubs failed to create an elite league even before it got started.  

For the most part I couldn't agree more ... first year of JDL has been marginal at best.  I imagine that this is the case for most start up leagues in their first year.  As I mentioned many times before, some of the clubs and coaches did not and have not bought in.  If it does survive, I'd bet LHGCL will improve the league in the long run.  While I do like FCD and love our coach, I'm a fan of other clubs and many coaches outside of FCD ... have kids at Solar as well.

And that made the emphasis on no standings, no scores reported and the alleged freedom to move around players formationally and tactically that much more ridiculous.  Tell me, did LW experiment with where his girls played and what formation he used when you played and lost to DT South 2-0 over the weekend or does that only occur when you play one of the weaker teams and can win 7-0?  My guess is the latter.  

As I've mentioned, the JDL's allure is more than just the movement of players -- it's playing higher level competition more consistently ... this is not an opinion.  And yes ... LW absolutely had players moving around in different positions last weekend -- even brought in a few Blue players which got a lot of time.  DTS is a fine team but we allowed some chances that we normally do not due to this movement.

I have spent 43 years of my life playing, watching, coaching (rec), and now cheering at soccer games.  I am no expert but in my humble opinion, the league did not deliver on what it was supposed to be.  I say that not because my DD is not part of the league, not because she is on the best team in JDL, not because she is on the worst team in JDL, not because she scores 80% of the goals on her team, and not because she only sees 10 minutes a half.  I say that because that is what I see.  I hope the 05s and 06s can fix it next year because it has failed their age groups too.  In a few years, maybe the league will actually look like what was intended.  We can only hope.

Yessir!  Really need Texans to embrace the league a bit more.

I am a part of the NTX soccer community and this forum is for us to express opinions.  To say that JDL is the greatest league around is not true.  Is there a better league around?  Of course not but that does not cover up its shortcomings nor should they be ignored.  And to claim that the only people who complain about it or criticize it do it because they are not in it or are on a JDL bad team is not true.  It was a great idea but it didnt' deliver.  

Again ... couldn't agree more.

So that is my beef.  It is not jealousy.  It is not because I like one club over the others.  It is also not a pity party.  My DD will be fine no matter what happens with JDL.  The good news for the 04s is that we only have one year of it.

I'm hoping that the beef wasn't with me as I've consistently agreed with most all of what you've had to say Sir --

Glad we are on pretty much on the same page.  No beef with you BigE Smalls.  I was just explaining why, even though my DD plays in JDL, I am not a big fan of what we have all experienced.  Next year cannot get here soon enough.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 30/03/17, 09:19 am

I want to hear more about these "have-nots" that were mentioned a couple of times throughout this thread. :-)

Lord knows that there are ZERO kids in any others leagues that could possibly hope to ever hang with any of these athletically and soccer superior girls............right? LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 30/03/17, 09:40 am

Lord knows that they might have to leave their happy little bubble to find out if they could compete with the athletically and soccer superior girls.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 30/03/17, 10:12 am

nope...stay in that bubble...
it isnt for everyone.
Lord knows that there are some "superiors" that belong in that bubble too.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 30/03/17, 10:14 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
BigErn wrote:
TatonkaBurger wrote:Come on Big Ern, nothing you say is going to scare anyone away from this forum or make them change their username.  You have mentioned maybe once or twice that you are a coach so you are obviously the expert.  But in the end it is all just your opinion.  I have my opinions about NTX soccer and JDL and express them on this forum.  

Gosh I hope I haven't scared anyone.  Go back and have a look -- I do a decent job of providing very little opinion ... mostly concrete and objective for informational purpose.

I loved the idea of JDL when it started.  The best way for the best players in NTX to continue to improve and develop is to play each other week in and week out.  Making standings and winning less important to open the way for an emphasis on development is all great in theory.  But, in NTX where it is all about winning and always has been, and because of the politics within the clubs, the big 4/5 could not deliver on what they attempted to create.  The power play to get all of the best players to move to those clubs did not work.  Only your beloved FC Dallas can boast of assembling 2 really good teams.  The others cannot. Texans chose a much weaker second team and D'Feeters did not even have a second team.  So the big clubs failed to create an elite league even before it got started.  

For the most part I couldn't agree more ... first year of JDL has been marginal at best.  I imagine that this is the case for most start up leagues in their first year.  As I mentioned many times before, some of the clubs and coaches did not and have not bought in.  If it does survive, I'd bet LHGCL will improve the league in the long run.  While I do like FCD and love our coach, I'm a fan of other clubs and many coaches outside of FCD ... have kids at Solar as well.

And that made the emphasis on no standings, no scores reported and the alleged freedom to move around players formationally and tactically that much more ridiculous.  Tell me, did LW experiment with where his girls played and what formation he used when you played and lost to DT South 2-0 over the weekend or does that only occur when you play one of the weaker teams and can win 7-0?  My guess is the latter.  

As I've mentioned, the JDL's allure is more than just the movement of players -- it's playing higher level competition more consistently ... this is not an opinion.  And yes ... LW absolutely had players moving around in different positions last weekend -- even brought in a few Blue players which got a lot of time.  DTS is a fine team but we allowed some chances that we normally do not due to this movement.

I have spent 43 years of my life playing, watching, coaching (rec), and now cheering at soccer games.  I am no expert but in my humble opinion, the league did not deliver on what it was supposed to be.  I say that not because my DD is not part of the league, not because she is on the best team in JDL, not because she is on the worst team in JDL, not because she scores 80% of the goals on her team, and not because she only sees 10 minutes a half.  I say that because that is what I see.  I hope the 05s and 06s can fix it next year because it has failed their age groups too.  In a few years, maybe the league will actually look like what was intended.  We can only hope.

Yessir!  Really need Texans to embrace the league a bit more.

I am a part of the NTX soccer community and this forum is for us to express opinions.  To say that JDL is the greatest league around is not true.  Is there a better league around?  Of course not but that does not cover up its shortcomings nor should they be ignored.  And to claim that the only people who complain about it or criticize it do it because they are not in it or are on a JDL bad team is not true.  It was a great idea but it didnt' deliver.  

Again ... couldn't agree more.

So that is my beef.  It is not jealousy.  It is not because I like one club over the others.  It is also not a pity party.  My DD will be fine no matter what happens with JDL.  The good news for the 04s is that we only have one year of it.

I'm hoping that the beef wasn't with me as I've consistently agreed with most all of what you've had to say Sir --

Glad we are on pretty much on the same page.  No beef with you BigE Smalls.  I was just explaining why, even though my DD plays in JDL, I am not a big fan of what we have all experienced.  Next year cannot get here soon enough.

serious question? what is there next year to look forward to?
besides the ending of this year....

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 30/03/17, 10:33 am

I'll go out on a limb here and take this one ...

For TBurger and I -- No more JDL + the prospect of exciting things to come as our kids start their USSDA/ECNL journeys.

This should be something to look forward to for any parent of an 04.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 30/03/17, 10:44 am

I have zero complaints about ECNL. My DD and I ECNL experiences have been good. Just waiting for the club to respond to next year and how DA will work before beginning that experience.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 30/03/17, 11:02 am

You guys are in a unique spot Zizou --

Will be interesting to see whether the top talent at Sting stays with ECNL or goes to USSDA. I believe at the other three that already have established USSDA boys programs, the ECNL side will be second tier.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 30/03/17, 11:24 am

Yeah, my vote was we go DA.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 30/03/17, 11:50 am

Zizou wrote:Yeah, my vote was we go DA.

You lacing them up Z?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 30/03/17, 12:55 pm

Man that would be awesome, No I'm just a spectator at this time.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by tpitty 31/03/17, 02:15 pm

BigErn wrote:You guys are in a unique spot Zizou --

Will be interesting to see whether the top talent at Sting stays with ECNL or goes to USSDA.  I believe at the other three that already have established USSDA boys programs, the ECNL side will be second tier.

I believe that if Sting was to go DA, and have it fully funded through sponsorships or whatever, they would set a standard that many won't be able to match. All girls club, all paid. They have the history as a top girls club in the nation. They have in my opinion a superb set of coaches, and they have a facility that feels personal. Like being at home. (maybe add wifi...ha)  I always enjoyed taking my daughter there because they trained near AG's top teams, BB top teams, or TP's top teams. They were small enough to where the coaches knew the kids, but big enough to make an impact on the soccer scene.

I don't believe they have the numbers to do both, and do believe if any of the selected clubs choose ECNL over DA, they will lose the top talent. That being said, it doesn't mean they won't be the best ECNL club, but that may be akin to being the best Lake Highlands club eventually.

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by wazup 01/04/17, 07:34 am

BigErn wrote:Wazup wazup --

So then why are you always on here talking about the fact that JDL created the ability for coaches to move players around.  If your team (and the top 4) is so good you didn't need to remove relegation from the mix to move players around - why are you constantly using it as one of the driving forces behind JDL?  Other coaches within and outside JDL move players around all the time.

Of course they do.  Maybe you haven't actually read through my posts?  Coaches have been doing that since the game was invented -- I've done it quite a bit myself over the past few years.

And yes - the opportunity to focus on "development without relegation" argument that I know you hate was sold BY COACHES AT YOUR CLUB as one of the positive benefits of JDL.

My Club?  Which is that?  As I've mentioned before, I'm sorry if someone "sold" you -- none of our team or any of the other top teams/players had to be "sold" anything ... they just made the squad.

So we can agree to disagree - you can mock the "development" comments not made by your coach, but made by those representing your club, and plenty of coaches with the risk of relegation move players.  

Alrighty.  You do know that every coach out there has muttered the word 'development' right?

But the primary reason of JDL as an engine of larger clubs was the consolidation of talent at an earlier age, and as a result, more $$$ delivered to support these clubs.  Now I know you hate talking money, and I know you are pretty dense on this so let me help you.  No one here ever said an individual team would make more money due to JDL - that straw man you raised was simply stupid, and honestly beneath you.  

And absolutely -- consolidation of talent is exactly the point (talk about dense) ... of course the Clubs want to draw more talent.  However, you're contradicting your own argument -- The JDL is less about $ and more about drawing in solid talent in preparation of the ECNL/USSDA years.  The bigs (all of em) take in plenty of $ at the lower and younger levels.

In the past, the big clubs sold "the future of ECNL if you play with our club" to the U-littles.  Problem was, that was simply too far away for the littlest ones to have as much drawing power.  So by creating JDL based on CLUBS and not team QUALITY, the ECNL clubs could sell that to the U-littles as something that would impact them much sooner than ECNL, and guaranteed to their club.  The more they could sell their JDL "elite league" to unsuspecting parents, the more kids they draw at earlier ages.  The more you draw, the more $$ that comes thru the door - and if you don't think that more players coming to the club increases its revenue, then you are dumber than I thought.

An entertaining take ^ Sir.  It seems you may not know this but the JDL was created and is governed by LHGCL.  As much as many of you would like to think this, the bigs didn't get together over beers and contrive this plan to get more $ from "unsuspecting" parents (this is the entertaining part).  Sure, the JDL is for younger kids ... not sure what your point here is?  It's the same as it is in the standard LHGCL, just the top two teams from each of the bigs.  You'll see this trend continue even younger with ECNL + USSDA expanding to the littles as young as U12 soon Smile  What exactly is unsuspecting about any of this?  The bigs hold tryouts for their top teams and if your kid is good enough, she'll make it ... purty non conspirical, simple stuff.

So wazup, if you're gonna reply, let's make it a bit more 'thought out' and a bit less personal, eh?

And you would lead us to believe that JDL is purely a creation of LHGCL?

Either you play us for fools, or you are the village idiot here.

If this was all an innocuous concoction of LHGCL, then who made the decision that Kicks should not be allowed to participate without being rostered to D'Feeters?  I'll let you in on a little secret - that decision was made by 4 DOCs - NOT LHGCL.  

So, the rules were set (or at least adusted) by the DOCs - which is pretty ironic that a league "to prepare girls for ECNL" actually adopts rules more stringent than US Club.  If they had just simply adopted ECNL rules, Kicks girls could have played LHGCL on an NTSSA roster, and JDL on a US Club roster.  It wasn't "LHGCL" that shut them out.

Happy Belated Birthday BigErn!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Big+Ern&defid=9639504

about sums it up

wazup
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by brett79 01/04/17, 08:14 am

This whole bit about JDL spots going to the top 2 teams in each club is hogwash. It is based on WHERE you play (the western metroplex gets the shaft, except for DTS), and who your coach is (some coaches have more political pull than others). There are several teams in each age group that are NOT the best teams from that club.

brett79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 01/04/17, 09:14 am

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:Wazup wazup --

And you would lead us to believe that JDL is purely a creation of LHGCL?

Either you play us for fools, or you are the village idiot here.

If this was all an innocuous concoction of LHGCL, then who made the decision that Kicks should not be allowed to participate without being rostered to D'Feeters?  I'll let you in on a little secret - that decision was made by 4 DOCs - NOT LHGCL.  

So, the rules were set (or at least adusted) by the DOCs - which is pretty ironic that a league "to prepare girls for ECNL" actually adopts rules more stringent than US Club.  If they had just simply adopted ECNL rules, Kicks girls could have played LHGCL on an NTSSA roster, and JDL on a US Club roster.  It wasn't "LHGCL" that shut them out.

Happy Belated Birthday BigErn!

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Big+Ern&defid=9639504

about sums it up

That sounds pretty valid as a theory...
I say theory because I'm guessing "we" will never know the truth.
Why wouldn't LH want Kicks and Dallas Rush in this "developmental" league?
Those two teams play quality soccer and JDL could have helped prepare "those girls" for ecnl if they chose to leave those clubs for ecnl clubs.

Unless...those DOC's pitched the idea of JDL to some other entity and LH caught wind of it and didn't want to risk it being too successful without them so they decided to "power" it themselves....

And I know JDL is just starting but it didn't have to be "that" exclusive!! (nor that damn far)

Solar Pulp
FCD JDL R
FCD JDL B
DTS
Sting Diaz
Rush Voutier
That's 6 teams...add 4 more and tweak LHGCL rules a bit and everything would have been fine...

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next