Latest topics
Tournament upset alertToday at 06:04 pmCheckpoint Charlie
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 05:07 pm08soccerfollower
03 DT Fall Festival Today at 12:16 pmAnt_Knee
League Challenge Cup discussionYesterday at 09:17 pmteddykgb
Out of ControlYesterday at 03:33 pmCornydogonastick
06 Boys looking for a free or half price tourney in DecemberYesterday at 03:09 pmEFC-Soccer
GEE THANKS DTSC FALL FESTIVAL!?Yesterday at 02:26 pmGameday 04 New
07 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 01:35 pmU90C
03 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 01:04 pmU90C
Dfeeters Thanksgiving ShowcaseYesterday at 12:52 pmcanaryman
12 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 12:21 pmU90C
09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:56 amU90C
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:55 amU90C
11 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:54 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:52 amU90C
Looking for guest players! Yesterday at 08:28 ampingo99
Solar East Williamson 09 JCLYesterday at 05:50 amSolarEastForney
05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:34 pmU90C
12 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:32 pmU90C
07 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:30 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:28 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:26 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:25 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:24 pmU90C
Texas Cup Tournament - 07 Gold Team Needed - Plays for Free15/11/18, 04:52 pmTexasCup
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12736 registered users
The newest registered user is locoxelfutbol

Our users have posted a total of 183657 messages in 24437 subjects

Congrats Sting Black 06G

Go down

Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by 06Southgirl on 19/03/17, 07:50 pm

Congrats to Sting Black 06G for bringing the hardware home to NTX from the Jefferson Cup!!!   Way to represent NTX ladies!

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=53445&GroupID=540872&Gender=Girls&Age=11
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2153
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by SkeetsG06 on 20/03/17, 12:31 pm

Thank you DTS 06'!

Great event with over 60 U11 teams! Good competition as #1 or 2 ranked teams from NY, MD, PA, VA, GA, NC, etc.

Cool for our girls to rep NTX 06!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1748
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by weeblewobble on 22/03/17, 07:31 am

Nice victory Sting Black; however, competition was fair not great. Never easy to win away from home, but not good enough wins to jump past DTS South in rankings. Wink

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
avatar
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 715
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Mijo on 22/03/17, 08:49 am

The wise one has spoken...
avatar
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 637
Join date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by weeblewobble on 22/03/17, 10:06 am

You Know Me well. I am just trying to be a decent human like an entity resembling a Good Santa passing along sound information that is fair and balanced.

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
avatar
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 715
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Guest on 22/03/17, 03:49 pm

SB big win pushed DTS to #1. That Spring matchup will be huge.



Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by ForReal on 22/03/17, 04:36 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:SB big win pushed DTS to #1.   That Spring matchup will be huge.

Per Youth Soccer Rankings, they both need to be worried about Cedar Hill Soccer Lady Storm Laughing

http://youthsoccerrankings.us/

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 544
Points : 2943
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by 06Southgirl on 22/03/17, 04:46 pm

For real
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2153
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Treinador3 on 22/03/17, 06:22 pm

The good news is NTX rec teams are now #1-4 in the entire USA in the U10 age group. Can't be long before we have a full USWNT player!!!! Power to the people!!!

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 806
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Cleatsup10 on 22/03/17, 10:50 pm

Great job SB!

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 687
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by TxDFense on 24/03/17, 08:43 am

It looks like Sting Black is officially back on top.  Nice Job!

It won't let me post the link, but gotsoccer has them back at number 1. (remove spaces in http)

h t t p://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Country=&Level=Global&Gender=Girls&Age=11&Region=&State=

TxDFense
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 605
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by DDdad on 24/03/17, 10:51 am

Great stuff. Way to represent NT!!
avatar
DDdad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 188
Points : 3550
Join date : 2009-11-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Big Ern on 24/03/17, 01:13 pm

TxDFense wrote:It looks like Sting Black is officially back on top.  Nice Job!

It won't let me post the link, but gotsoccer has them back at number 1. (remove spaces in http)

h t t p://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Country=&Level=Global&Gender=Girls&Age=11&Region=&State=

Those of you with older kids playing on top teams that travel nationally already know this ...

http://youthsoccerrankings.us/ = A bit more accurate/legitimate/respected

1 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (TXN) 31.79
2 STING SC DALLAS BLACK (TXN) 31.52
3 SURF HAWAII SC ACADEMY (HI) 31.50
4 HAWAII RUSH SC OAHU NERO (HI) 31.41
5 LEGENDS FC (CAS) 31.37
6 ANAHEIM SURF WHITFIELD (CAS) 31.35
7 SAN JUAN SC SPIRITS EGSL (CAN) 31.34
8 SOLAR SC CHELSEA COLVIN (TXN) 31.16
9 SAN DIEGO SURF SC EGSL ACADEMY (CAS) 31.12
10 LA GALAXY SOUTH BAY ELITE (CAS) 30.79

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 977
Points : 2553
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by ForReal on 24/03/17, 01:23 pm

BigErn wrote:
TxDFense wrote:It looks like Sting Black is officially back on top.  Nice Job!

It won't let me post the link, but gotsoccer has them back at number 1. (remove spaces in http)

h t t p://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Country=&Level=Global&Gender=Girls&Age=11&Region=&State=

Those of you with older kids playing on top teams that travel nationally already know this ...

http://youthsoccerrankings.us/ = A bit more accurate/legitimate/respected

1 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (TXN) 31.79
2 STING SC DALLAS BLACK (TXN) 31.52
3 SURF HAWAII SC ACADEMY (HI) 31.50
4 HAWAII RUSH SC OAHU NERO (HI) 31.41
5 LEGENDS FC (CAS) 31.37
6 ANAHEIM SURF WHITFIELD (CAS) 31.35
7 SAN JUAN SC SPIRITS EGSL (CAN) 31.34
8 SOLAR SC CHELSEA COLVIN (TXN) 31.16
9 SAN DIEGO SURF SC EGSL ACADEMY (CAS) 31.12
10 LA GALAXY SOUTH BAY ELITE (CAS) 30.79

I agree that Youth Soccer Rankings are typically more accurate, but it's pretty impressive for a team to be in 1st on GotSoccer when they don't play in a league with GotSoccer points. DTS gets GotSoccer points for LH but still trails SB. DTS will jump SB in GotSoccer once LH Grand Champion points are rewarded.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 544
Points : 2943
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by NTX06Soccer on 24/03/17, 02:03 pm

ForReal wrote:
BigErn wrote:
TxDFense wrote:It looks like Sting Black is officially back on top.  Nice Job!

It won't let me post the link, but gotsoccer has them back at number 1. (remove spaces in http)

h t t p://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Country=&Level=Global&Gender=Girls&Age=11&Region=&State=

Those of you with older kids playing on top teams that travel nationally already know this ...

http://youthsoccerrankings.us/ = A bit more accurate/legitimate/respected

1 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (TXN) 31.79
2 STING SC DALLAS BLACK (TXN) 31.52
3 SURF HAWAII SC ACADEMY (HI) 31.50
4 HAWAII RUSH SC OAHU NERO (HI) 31.41
5 LEGENDS FC (CAS) 31.37
6 ANAHEIM SURF WHITFIELD (CAS) 31.35
7 SAN JUAN SC SPIRITS EGSL (CAN) 31.34
8 SOLAR SC CHELSEA COLVIN (TXN) 31.16
9 SAN DIEGO SURF SC EGSL ACADEMY (CAS) 31.12
10 LA GALAXY SOUTH BAY ELITE (CAS) 30.79

I agree that Youth Soccer Rankings are typically more accurate, but it's pretty impressive for a team to be in 1st on GotSoccer when they don't play in a league with GotSoccer points.  DTS gets GotSoccer points for LH but still trails SB.  DTS will jump SB in GotSoccer once LH Grand Champion points are rewarded.

Given the way Sting Black is playing now, it once again will shift back to their favor when they win the next major tournament that they play. it's a shame DTS left JDL before playing Sting Black, it would have been an interesting game to see...

NTX06Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 818
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by Guest on 24/03/17, 03:26 pm

ForReal wrote:
BigErn wrote:
TxDFense wrote:It looks like Sting Black is officially back on top.  Nice Job!

It won't let me post the link, but gotsoccer has them back at number 1. (remove spaces in http)

h t t p://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/results.aspx?Country=&Level=Global&Gender=Girls&Age=11&Region=&State=

Those of you with older kids playing on top teams that travel nationally already know this ...

http://youthsoccerrankings.us/ = A bit more accurate/legitimate/respected

1 DALLAS TEXANS SOUTH (TXN) 31.79
2 STING SC DALLAS BLACK (TXN) 31.52
3 SURF HAWAII SC ACADEMY (HI) 31.50
4 HAWAII RUSH SC OAHU NERO (HI) 31.41
5 LEGENDS FC (CAS) 31.37
6 ANAHEIM SURF WHITFIELD (CAS) 31.35
7 SAN JUAN SC SPIRITS EGSL (CAN) 31.34
8 SOLAR SC CHELSEA COLVIN (TXN) 31.16
9 SAN DIEGO SURF SC EGSL ACADEMY (CAS) 31.12
10 LA GALAXY SOUTH BAY ELITE (CAS) 30.79

I agree that Youth Soccer Rankings are typically more accurate, but it's pretty impressive for a team to be in 1st on GotSoccer when they don't play in a league with GotSoccer points.  DTS gets GotSoccer points for LH but still trails SB.  DTS will jump SB in GotSoccer once LH Grand Champion points are rewarded.

Good point.

DTS had a plan but miscalculated the Mickey Mouse gotsoccer points. The Disney field was so weak that it calculated as negative. Otherwise, they would be #1 in GotSoccer as well.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Congrats Sting Black 06G

Post by NTX06Soccer on 24/03/17, 04:56 pm

lol

NTX06Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 818
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum