Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
TEXAS SPURS FC 04G MCMULLANToday at 12:37 amsoccergoals
FC USA 04G Looking for playersToday at 12:02 amnolanryan
Inter United FC 07 Boys Today at 12:01 amInterUnitedFC
Odyssey SC 04G - Keller/Southlake/FWToday at 12:01 ammaxon
Lake Highlands D1 team looking for goalkeeperYesterday at 11:33 pmApodaca64
Dallas Texans 05 ECNL Open PracticesYesterday at 11:20 pmsoccermom1980
Solar 02 FDL Naizer looking for Elite PlayersYesterday at 10:49 pmSolarkeeperdad01
Solar 02 FDL-Naizer Open Practices Yesterday at 10:49 pmSolarkeeperdad01
FC Dallas 08g West Blue (Roanoke, Keller, Colleyville)Yesterday at 10:38 pmHmeleven
Panther City FC 2010 U8 - Aledo / West Fort Worth - LookingYesterday at 10:33 pmcoachmbw
FC Dallas 06G JDL Open TrainingYesterday at 10:30 pmArelag
Liverpool Elite 05 girls (D1 champs)Yesterday at 10:24 pmColtMcVince
Dallas Texans Williams/ JDL 08 Open SessionsYesterday at 10:20 pmboflc
FC Dallas '01-West LHGCL DI (SRPL/TCL)Yesterday at 10:19 pmHoneybadger
SRSA 06 - PulpYesterday at 09:57 pmMedicine Man
New travel leagues announced by LH and PPLYesterday at 09:44 pmMedicine Man
Fort Worth Thunder 08 BoysYesterday at 08:43 pmjgarcia303030
FC Dallas 05G West Red Adding to RosterYesterday at 08:18 pm05G FCD West Red
Let's Get it Started 2009s!Yesterday at 07:27 pmGolaso09
FCUSA TX 06G - Looking for playersYesterday at 06:27 pmFCUSA
06 Impact Royal Looking to Expand RosterYesterday at 06:25 pmImpactRoyal
Impact FC Royal Open PracticesYesterday at 06:23 pmImpactRoyal
FCUSA TX 01G - Open PracticesYesterday at 06:21 pmFCUSA
01G Classic League team looking for interested 02 playersYesterday at 06:17 pmFCUSA
STING 01 GIRLS (TCL, LHGCL D1, D2, and D3 Teams)Yesterday at 05:39 pmallsoccer
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12010 registered users
The newest registered user is colette1

Our users have posted a total of 173985 messages in 22280 subjects

FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by FBR07G on 23/03/17, 11:39 am

Updated 07 FBR as of 3/22/17. Only 07 teams with 3 or more games since 11/7/16 are included in the FBR published rankings. All games in the U10 leagues and tournaments that "publish results" are included.  07 vs 07 games in U11 division are also now included.  The crazy AP switch is behind us, so 07 teams playing up have been playing as pure 07s.  IF FBR07 gets wind an 07 team plays with 06s on their roster, that specific game or potentially all of those games in higher division will be removed for that team.

Please note:  #9 to #15 are separated by 2.3 points.  The week to week flow of Margin of Victory, Strength of Schedule, and Weighted Wins, just moving the total by 2.31 points would move a team from 9 to 15.  Those 7 teams appear to be very equal at the moment.  

Remember, ranking points are derived from who you play and their tier(not your own tier) and, how well the teams you play do.  As always regulation scores are used for FBR, not OT and no PKs that determine game result(if known).  FBR is presented as W/L/T not W/T/L.  While BWGophers consults, advises and offers technical advice, this FBR is the sole representation of FBR07,  any and all complaints(and compliments) should be directed to FBR07.  These rankings use the same software and criteria as with all prior year FBRs.

Feel free to PM or email if you think there is an error with your team or if you have any questions.  GotSoccer is generally used to determine team name/coach/club, please message me of any recent changes.


__________________________________________________
FBR07G - email scores to FBR07G@mail.com
avatar
FBR07G
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 1667
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by LeftybutGoodie on 24/03/17, 10:39 pm

I heard that the kicks had some key players to depart the team recently...if true, they may have a hard time retaining their top spot.
avatar
LeftybutGoodie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 490
Join date : 2017-03-09
Location : soccer fields

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by LeftybutGoodie on 24/03/17, 10:43 pm

Correction: According to the US Youth soccer ranking, they don't have the top spot in NTX or the US.

http://youthsoccerrankings.us
avatar
LeftybutGoodie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 490
Join date : 2017-03-09
Location : soccer fields

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by weeblewobble on 25/03/17, 12:42 pm

Does it even matter if they aren't even a Select team yet? When you start playing big girl soccer, you can start with the jabs.

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
avatar
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 535
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by centre on 25/03/17, 02:36 pm

wadegarrett wrote:Does it even matter if they aren't even a Select team yet?  When you start playing big girl soccer, you can start with the jabs.

Of course it matters!

I'm looking for a onesie sponsor for my 2015s right now.

centre
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 1030
Join date : 2015-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Treinador3 on 27/03/17, 08:09 am

Trying to keep up wrote:I heard that the kicks had some key players to depart the team recently...if true, they may have a hard time retaining their top spot.

Was told they had to forfeit Saturday's games vs two top 07 teams. They had enough to play on the field next to us yesterday. Guess they changed their minds?

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 618
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Guest on 27/03/17, 02:48 pm

Since this is an 07 FBR thread,Question is; now that kicks selecao has two losses on their record because of forfeit. How will FBR handle the rankings? @tryingtokeepup thanks for sharing that link to the alternative rankings page.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by FBR07G on 27/03/17, 03:26 pm

Dynamic wrote:Since this is an 07 FBR thread,Question is; now that kicks selecao has two losses on their record because of forfeit. How will FBR handle the rankings? @tryingtokeepup thanks for sharing that link to the alternative rankings page.

Based on many years of precedent set by BWG, forfeits have never counted in the rankings as no game was played. However, due to a limited number of games vs 07s, Selecao could drop out of the rankings soon for not having the minimum 3 games required in age group. So while the forfeits do not count for FBR, not playing those games will have an impact.

__________________________________________________
FBR07G - email scores to FBR07G@mail.com
avatar
FBR07G
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 1667
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by 07soccerdad on 27/03/17, 03:53 pm

Curious as to why Selecao forfeited. Understand they lost a group of players bc of xyz but surely they could have fielded 9 (with Formacao etc). The fact that "forfeits don't count towards FBR" makes it all a bit suspect...

07soccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 891
Join date : 2015-12-30

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Justbecause2016 on 27/03/17, 07:40 pm

Looks like this age group is all solar.

Justbecause2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 669
Join date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Cleatsup10 on 27/03/17, 09:03 pm

07soccerdad wrote:Curious as to why Selecao forfeited. Understand they lost a group of players bc of xyz but surely they could have fielded 9 (with Formacao etc).  The fact that "forfeits don't count towards FBR" makes it all a bit suspect...


Yes it's so suspect.....it's the ranking all levels use. It's not like the person doing ranking gets paid.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Guest on 27/03/17, 09:56 pm

FBR knew that precedent was in place when his team made the decision to forfeit those games as opposed to getting roasted by that solar team and potentially having a very tough time against that sting team. I think that decision to forfeit was strategic so they can keep the narrative " we (selecao)have never lost to an 07 team"... that gives them time to try and recruit more players and train the ones they have. The season is essentially over now, and they will duck playing 07 teams under the name Selecao. I could be wrong but I suspect I'm not. Time will tell.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by jogobonito06 on 27/03/17, 10:25 pm

Dynamic wrote:FBR knew that precedent was in place when his team made the decision to forfeit those games as opposed to getting roasted by that solar team and potentially having a very tough time against that sting team. I think that decision to forfeit was strategic so they can keep the narrative " we (selecao)have never lost to an 07 team"... that gives them time to try and recruit more players and train the ones they have. The season is essentially over now, and they will duck playing 07 teams under the name Selecao. I could be wrong but I suspect I'm not. Time will tell.

Fake news. Selecao is the same team that lost 4 times to 07 teams in the Fall. A name change doesn't alter the facts.
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 309
Points : 1624
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Mijo on 28/03/17, 08:11 am

I think time will be the judge on this one.  I can imagine losing the toxic parents/selfish players on the team will only lead to better team chemistry.

As a wise one once said...
wadegarrett wrote:Does it even matter if they aren't even a Select team yet?  When you start playing big girl soccer, you can start with the jabs.
avatar
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 457
Join date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by ForReal on 28/03/17, 08:49 am

If I know JM, he's never done anything for rankings. And I'm fairly certain he couldn't care less if his team is No. 1 or No. 8 going into LH qualifying. He's almost a sure lock to qualify on first weekend.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 508
Points : 2725
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by weeblewobble on 28/03/17, 10:24 am

Mijo wrote:I think time will be the judge on this one.  I can imagine losing the toxic parents/selfish players on the team will only lead to better team chemistry.

As a wise one once said...
wadegarrett wrote:Does it even matter if they aren't even a Select team yet?  When you start playing big girl soccer, you can start with the jabs.

Mijo! Same town, new story, huh, pal? Let's get a beer

__________________________________________________
"Weebles wobble, but they don't fall down"
avatar
weeblewobble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 57
Points : 535
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : weebleville

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 28/03/17, 11:46 am

OK yall done?  Ready for some facts?

JM called PT last Friday to reschedule, the previously rescheduled Sat games, due to other players having games, so we didn't have enough.  Let us remember that each, Solar and Sting, backed out of our Feb game, not because they were short players, but because a coach wasn't in town.  Anyway, PT wouldn't reschedule due to being near the end of the season.  

Just now per JM, in a txt to me:  "We forfeited bc they said it is close to end of the season.  I would love a reschedule."

No ducking, no hiding, and certainly no roasting will be going on.  Solar and Sting, help us get the games rescheduled with PT if you really want to play us, we would be appreciative.

*Sorry, my memory faded regarding Solar: Solar coaches had direct conflicts w LH Spring tourney. Flanny was gone for ECNL if memory serves.


Last edited by boilerjoe_96 on 29/03/17, 09:50 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 2927
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by CrashDavis on 28/03/17, 12:15 pm

boilerjoe_96 wrote:OK yall done?  Ready for some facts?

JM called PT last Friday to reschedule, the previously rescheduled Sat games, due to other players having games, so we didn't have enough.  Let us remember that each, Solar and Sting, backed out of our Feb game, not because they were short players, but because a coach wasn't in town.  Anyway, PT wouldn't reschedule due to being near the end of the season.  

Just now per JM, in a txt to me:  "We forfeited bc they said it is close to end of the season.  I would love a reschedule."

No ducking, no hiding, and certainly no roasting will be going on.  Solar and Sting, help us get the games rescheduled with PT if you really want to play us, we would be appreciative.

So how many players did you lose?
avatar
CrashDavis
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 480
Join date : 2017-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Cleatsup10 on 28/03/17, 04:17 pm

They lost 3....though the rumor is those three were trying to pull more.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Cleatsup10 on 28/03/17, 04:25 pm

JM is a good man and does not care about rankings. He cares about development. People saying otherwise are trying to stir the pot.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Cleatsup10 on 28/03/17, 08:30 pm

By the way, who is ducking now. Changing name to guest. Take a couple of shots and run.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Mijo on 29/03/17, 10:58 am

Cleatsup10 wrote:By the way, who is ducking now.  Changing name to guest.  Take a couple of shots and run.

Everyone knows it was probably the angry Leprechaun who left or the Baloo from Jungle book looking dude posting and running.  Tons of trash talk after players quit their teams lately... its like sho'nuff all over again.
avatar
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 457
Join date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by jogobonito06 on 29/03/17, 11:40 am

Mijo wrote:
Cleatsup10 wrote:By the way, who is ducking now.  Changing name to guest.  Take a couple of shots and run.

Everyone knows it was probably the angry Leprechaun who left or the Baloo from Jungle book looking dude posting and running.  Tons of trash talk after players quit their teams lately... its like sho'nuff all over again.

That's an insult to leprechauns the world over!
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 309
Points : 1624
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 29/03/17, 11:49 am

Mijo wrote:
Cleatsup10 wrote:By the way, who is ducking now.  Changing name to guest.  Take a couple of shots and run.

Everyone knows it was probably the angry Leprechaun who left or the Baloo from Jungle book looking dude posting and running.  Tons of trash talk after players quit their teams lately... its like sho'nuff all over again.

As TM for Kicks Selecao, if you are a Kicks parent(I'm guessing not), please stop.     This is not how we want to conduct ourselves.  If you aren't a Kicks parent, hope you're having fun stirring the pot, been a lot of that lately.  Parents made a decision they felt best for their 9/10 yr old kid.  It's unfortunate, but let's all move on, JM has, and the girls are.  These kids will be playing with and against each other for a very long time and we all have to share the same sideline.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 2927
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR 07 March 22nd 2017

Post by Cleatsup10 on 29/03/17, 02:14 pm

Don't like it when people rip coaches and teams and do not know what they are talking about. JM is a class act and wants development and kids to stay together as a team. People throwing rocks should look at their own house before throwing. As for where my DD plays....does not matter. JM is a good guy. DONE

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum