2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» FBR09 Rankings November 21st, 2017
by ProphAC Today at 09:44 pm

» Week one of the LH season
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:26 pm

» Sporting United Greenville
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:20 pm

» No More BW!
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:19 pm

» lake highlands next season
by Soccerscrub11 Today at 09:16 pm

» Will ECNL survive?
by Jugglemaster Today at 07:52 pm

» D'Feeters 08 JDL (Colón)
by pingo99 Today at 06:37 pm

» 05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 05:10 pm

» 04 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 04:31 pm

» TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - December 1-3, 2017
by U90C Today at 04:26 pm

» 08 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 02:48 pm

» 06 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 02:46 pm

» Sting Central 10s new teams
by sting71 Today at 02:36 pm

» Full FCD Youth Large kit, bibs, etc for sale.
by psaldivar Today at 02:06 pm

» D'Feeters 06G - [Aranha]
by DNWGS Today at 01:53 pm

» GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - EXPENSE PAID TRIP TO GERMANY
by musaisaya Today at 12:42 pm

» TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOW
by musaisaya Today at 12:41 pm

» Texas Spirit 05 - Allen Plano Mckinney
by BFC Today at 12:19 pm

» Thunder FC 08G Black - Adding players, incl. GK
by Thunder08Girls Today at 11:30 am

» 09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 10:08 am

» 07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Dec 1-3)
by U90C Today at 10:07 am

» 03 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open - Austin, TX - Dec 8-10
by U90C Today at 10:06 am

» DA Composite
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:46 pm

» Dallas Texans Fall Festival
by OkieEnergyDad Yesterday at 08:19 pm

» D'Feeters 09G - Looking for players
by DNWGS Yesterday at 06:20 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11436 registered users
The newest registered user is Soccerscrub11

Our users have posted a total of 165522 messages in 20824 subjects

04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 24/03/17, 09:47 am

A little birdie tells me that there might be some games this weekend that are not listed on the schedule yet?  

Anyway. Shoot me scores even the super secret ones.  Shocked
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 603
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 24/03/17, 10:37 am

Scores....but where are the rankings?

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 98
Points : 1244
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Guest on 24/03/17, 11:27 am

The rankings are coming... Unfortunately they are stuck in the same FedEx delivery as Trump's evidence that Obama "wiretapped" Trump Tower...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Cam203030 on 24/03/17, 04:13 pm

JDL who really take scores and cares about the ranking in JDL play some real soccer where it really matters about the scores and points and rankings and get off this JDL BS
avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 554
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Foxysoccermom on 24/03/17, 04:20 pm

Cam203030 wrote:JDL who really take scores and cares about the ranking in JDL play some real soccer where it really matters about the scores and points and rankings and get off this JDL BS

I'm sorry..what?

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 323
Points : 637
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 26/03/17, 03:25 pm

Be sure to Send me scores from today. Thx
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 603
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by dadof3 on 26/03/17, 05:16 pm

Team A developed...Team B really, really developed.
Pretty much every team was somewhere on the continuum between developed greatly and truly developed more than a score can indicate.

Great weekend of soccer for development.
Sorry, couldn't resist.
avatar
dadof3
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1011
Points : 3434
Join date : 2012-07-16
Location : McKinney

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Cam203030 on 26/03/17, 08:55 pm

What r u sorry about
avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 554
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by ruready2rumble on 27/03/17, 01:44 pm

Fellow 04s. Great investigative reporting on an '05 post under Games of the Week (Mar. 4 & 5). Thank you SA2G. Thought would help share his love.....hopefully this false "upselling" didn't sway anyone team shopping now or in the past...

[quote="SoccerAdvice2Go"]“Though it does seem you have a disagreement with me about "the coach". But since my kid was with him for years many moons ago, I'll claim the better knowledge on that. =)”

Ok, Skiberdad, I need to call you out. For someone who always uses the allusive "purposeful" deflection of identify as “heard from a friend”, “mothers sisters cousins niece told me”, “my kid was with him for years many moons ago”, etc. you sure always know so much about Fever.

I have to ask skiberdad who are you really??? I did some investigative reporting and looked back at your post history. I have to challenge your credibility as a Fever stalker and proclaim your actual affinity to the team as a parent or coach of Fever. Just saying….

Let’s see, first, what age are your DDs really and are they/her on Fever – just saying? On you very first post, 7/20/16, you give us a distinguished view of your background. You were a previous soccer coach from the Pacific NW. You have an u12 daughter in Select, another daughter in Rec, and a son that is 15. Then on multiple different posts that seems to change…9/15/16 you post “my daughter left for ECNL years ago, but Kenneth Penn at Fever did this for my daughter for which I will be forever grateful”… WAIT I THOUGHT YOUR DAUGHTERS WERE U12 AND REC BUT NOW THEY ARE IN ECNL?????? 2/28/17 post, “If I'm a parent of a '05G, (Thank goodness I'm not. That was a preteen age I'd just as soon forget) I'd really look hard at giving Penn the chance to teach my kid. He did wonders for my '00.” WAIT ISN’T U12 05????? Again on 9/16/16, you posted on 05 games of the week blog you provided feedback on Club Fees, etc, you said “My daughter knows a girl so I chatted with her dad”…HMMM ASSUME IF YOUR DAUGHTER WAS ’05 IT WOULD MAKE SENSE SHE WOULD KNOW ’05 GIRLS. WAIT IS YOUR DAUGHTER ’05 or ECNL or ‘OO?????? On 9/26/16 post you stated, “my oldest daughter now in college...” SKIBERDAD, I AM SO CONFUSED????? On 9/26/16, you had another post and stated, “Standing with daughter waiting for game later in the day, the only game at UTD that afternoon, ironically was a ’00 LH game. But wait in your first post (less than one year ago) you had a U12 Daughter and a daughter in Rec. ARE THEY PLAYING UP FROM THEIR U12 TEAM OR REC TEAM. THAT IS AMAZING – BUT HA NOT REALLY HUH! On 8/30/05, you posted on 05 Blog regarding JDL/LH team participation, “our coach is not glad. We know their quality and it will be missed.” And just for icing on the cake, on 10/23/16, you posted to an ECNL discussion “…when my daughter went through years ago.” ALL VERY SUSPICIOUS CHANGING OF THE WHO I AM STORY. ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND THE SCREEN AND MISLEAD READERS JUST TO DEFLECT HOW OLD YOUR DDs REALLY ARE AND WHICH TEAM THEY ARE ON? HMMM DOES SHE PLAY ON FEVER? Just saying….

So are you a Fever Stalker or Parent or Coach??? Let’s see more than 60% of your 244 posts are on 05 blogs, 35% on general soccer discussions tied to ‘05. ONE COULD CONCLUDE STALKER, PARENT, OR COACH. 10/11/16 post “Man, I should spend less time at the soccer fields watching games that have nothing to do with my kids......” STALKER FOR SURE. On 3/20 post…”LMAO... no, I don't see many 05 games anymore.” But on 2/28 post, you reference watching part of two of Fever games (Redknapp and Sting West). YOU SURE DO LIKE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK ACROSS THE BOARD ON TEAMS FOR PERSON WHO DOESN’T SEE MANY ’05 GAMES ANYMORE????? AND YOU SURE DO KNOW A LOT ABOUT FEVER. PARENT/ COACH. BUT MY GUESS IS FEVER ’05 PARENT.

ruready2rumble
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 21
Points : 1527
Join date : 2013-10-10

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 27/03/17, 02:21 pm

ruready2rumble wrote:Fellow 04s.  Great investigative reporting on an '05 post under Games of the Week (Mar. 4 & 5). Thank you SA2G. Thought would help share his love.....hopefully this false "upselling" didn't sway anyone team shopping now or in the past...

SoccerAdvice2Go wrote:“Though it does seem you have a disagreement with me about "the coach". But since my kid was with him for years many moons ago, I'll claim the better knowledge on that. =)”

Ok, Skiberdad, I need to call you out. For someone who always uses the allusive "purposeful" deflection of identify as “heard from a friend”, “mothers sisters cousins niece told me”, “my kid was with him for years many moons ago”, etc. you sure always know so much about Fever.

I have to ask skiberdad who are you really??? I did some investigative reporting and looked back at your post history. I have to challenge your credibility as a Fever stalker and proclaim your actual affinity to the team as a parent or coach of Fever. Just saying….

Let’s see, first, what age are your DDs really and are they/her on Fever – just saying? On you very first post, 7/20/16, you give us a distinguished view of your background. You were a previous soccer coach from the Pacific NW. You have an u12 daughter in Select, another daughter in Rec, and a son that is 15. Then on multiple different posts that seems to change…9/15/16 you post “my daughter left for ECNL years ago, but Kenneth Penn at Fever did this for my daughter for which I will be forever grateful”… WAIT I THOUGHT YOUR DAUGHTERS WERE U12 AND REC BUT NOW THEY ARE IN ECNL?????? 2/28/17 post, “If I'm a parent of a '05G, (Thank goodness I'm not. That was a preteen age I'd just as soon forget) I'd really look hard at giving Penn the chance to teach my kid. He did wonders for my '00.” WAIT ISN’T U12 05????? Again on 9/16/16, you posted on 05 games of the week blog you provided feedback on Club Fees, etc, you said “My daughter knows a girl so I chatted with her dad”…HMMM ASSUME IF YOUR DAUGHTER WAS ’05 IT WOULD MAKE SENSE SHE WOULD KNOW ’05 GIRLS. WAIT IS YOUR DAUGHTER ’05 or ECNL or ‘OO?????? On 9/26/16 post you stated, “my oldest daughter now in college...” SKIBERDAD, I AM SO CONFUSED????? On 9/26/16, you had another post and stated, “Standing with daughter waiting for game later in the day, the only game at UTD that afternoon, ironically was a ’00 LH game. But wait in your first post (less than one year ago) you had a U12 Daughter and a daughter in Rec. ARE THEY PLAYING UP FROM THEIR U12 TEAM OR REC TEAM. THAT IS AMAZING – BUT HA NOT REALLY HUH! On 8/30/05, you posted on 05 Blog regarding JDL/LH team participation, “our coach is not glad. We know their quality and it will be missed.” And just for icing on the cake, on 10/23/16, you posted to an ECNL discussion “…when my daughter went through years ago.” ALL VERY SUSPICIOUS CHANGING OF THE WHO I AM STORY. ARE YOU TRYING TO HIDE BEHIND THE SCREEN AND MISLEAD READERS JUST TO DEFLECT HOW OLD YOUR DDs REALLY ARE AND WHICH TEAM THEY ARE ON? HMMM DOES SHE PLAY ON FEVER? Just saying….

So are you a Fever Stalker or Parent or Coach??? Let’s see more than 60% of your 244 posts are on 05 blogs, 35% on general soccer discussions tied to ‘05. ONE COULD CONCLUDE STALKER, PARENT, OR COACH. 10/11/16 post “Man, I should spend less time at the soccer fields watching games that have nothing to do with my kids......” STALKER FOR SURE. On 3/20 post…”LMAO... no, I don't see many 05 games anymore.” But on 2/28 post, you reference watching part of two of Fever games (Redknapp and Sting West). YOU SURE DO LIKE TO PROVIDE FEEDBACK ACROSS THE BOARD ON TEAMS FOR PERSON WHO DOESN’T SEE MANY ’05 GAMES ANYMORE????? AND YOU SURE DO KNOW A LOT ABOUT FEVER. PARENT/ COACH. BUT MY GUESS IS FEVER ’05 PARENT.

What??!!

Im starting to hate this forum!! I hate I keep looking in.
WTH is all that up above^?
I quit....

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 98
Points : 1244
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Guest on 27/03/17, 02:58 pm

Good Lord, someone has it out for me. lol Here's my reply.

lol wow.

I'm glad I have struck such a nerve. My goodness, I was just agreeing with you in a post!

And the dogpile grows as well! If every has made up their minds, then I suppose there's no reason for me to say anything else, but... I'm a glutton for punishment so here goes.

I do suppose I could be called a "stalker". I don't see many games anymore but I do go see some. I am, by good fortune, a close to retirement executive so I do get a lot of free time - as evidenced by my presence on this board during the day. If I get a chance, I do go by to check in on past loyalties. I've been very open with the fact that I am a Penn fan so if I do go out and watch kids play, why wouldn't it be his? Why would I check in others except maybe a DTS v Selecao tilt? As to why 05, it's his only good team. Why would I go watch his 04 team? Do I pull for Fever? Sure. I've always been not only a fan of his but of the independents.

As for your investigative journaling, has it occurred to you that I could have multiple daughters who have/had multiple friends who aren't necessarily their age? Further, is it not possible that the aforementioned parents of daughters friends could ALSO have daughters of different ages? Personally, my children have an age spread of almost 15 years. So could have an '00 and a '15. I don't, I'm just pointing this out. I've also been unfortunately divorced twice. So I have daughters from multiple wives. I have children in the Pacific NW where I'm from originally. I have two who play here - boy and girl. Oh and by the way one in college and one already out. Clearly, I don't need to explain to anyone here what it's like to have mixed families? Even if you don't have one, you can probably imagine. Just as clearly, I also don't have to feel the need to share my complete life story in every post, right?

I suppose I am probably wasting my time with this, but I giant rant like that shows a real desperation. I'm not sure what drove that, but probably from my criticism of some 05 team. You'll notice that I conceded that Fever midfield could use upgrade based on your observations. If I'm a parent, do I acknowledge that in forum? I guess I could as long as it wasn't my daughter in the midfield, haha! But anyway, point remains that if I'm a Fever parent, I probably don't come on here acknowledging deficiencies. No matter what I said about a team, I've never attacked you so I'm not sure what drives you to attack me. Even if I was a Fever parent, did it really require that kind of rant?

Look - if you don't want to hear me talk about the 05 group, you could just disagree with things I say. Personal attack is probably not the best way to go about it.

For the rest of the folks, I suppose believe what you want. It is a free forum, after all. I don't expect apologies, but maybe just think about what you want to pile on before you do so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 28/03/17, 06:17 am

Missing the following Scores from the 26th of March:
FC Dallas Youth 04G JDL Blue vs Dallas Texans 05G Sth
FC Dallas Youth 04G JDL Red vs Dalas Texans 04G South
Sting Dallas 04G Diaz vs Sting Dallas 04 Guiterrez

Also not sure what happen to this score but I can't find the November 5th score for:
Dallas Texans 04G South vs Sting Dallas 04G Diaz

Thank you
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 603
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by TX Turf Burn 04 on 28/03/17, 09:27 am

Diaz - 3 Guiterrez - 0
avatar
TX Turf Burn 04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 753
Join date : 2015-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Cam203030 on 28/03/17, 10:09 am

It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won
avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 554
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by wazup on 28/03/17, 10:19 am

Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

yeah - no one here is surprised that the dead pirate didn't show up with this score

guess it blows his "theory" about the top 2 JDL teams out of the water

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 331
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by CrazySoccerParent on 28/03/17, 10:21 am

May have to axe this one. Can't seem to find the score.

November 5th:
Dallas Texans 04G South vs Sting Dallas 04G Diaz

Count my vote for reporting scores for JDL next year.
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 603
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by wazup on 28/03/17, 10:24 am

Count me against.

It hinders development.   Rolling Eyes

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 331
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by Cam203030 on 28/03/17, 11:42 am

DTS04 vs Sting Dallas 04G Diaz game was CANCELED for November 5th
avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 554
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by soccerchicken on 28/03/17, 11:45 am

Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

bock bock
avatar
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 1401
Join date : 2014-07-09

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by BigErn on 28/03/17, 11:51 am

wazup wrote:
Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

yeah - no one here is surprised that the dead pirate didn't show up with this score

guess it blows his "theory" about the top 2 JDL teams out of the water

FCD JDL Blue will beat Red if they continue to have trouble finishing chances. DTS 04 finished a couple of their four chances, while Red blew all of theirs. LW's top side's first loss to DTS since U11.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 457
Points : 1638
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 28/03/17, 11:51 am

Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

It's crazy you're an advocate for anti-jdl, the league you claim doesn't play real soccer and doesn't matter but you're up and at em with scores when DTS gets a win vs a quality team...in JDL.

It'll all be over soon...there will be absolutely nothing to talk about next year.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 98
Points : 1244
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 28/03/17, 11:54 am

Cam203030 wrote:JDL who really take scores and cares about the ranking in JDL play some real soccer where it really matters about the scores and points and rankings and get off this JDL BS

#Contradiction

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 98
Points : 1244
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by wazup on 28/03/17, 12:20 pm

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

yeah - no one here is surprised that the dead pirate didn't show up with this score

guess it blows his "theory" about the top 2 JDL teams out of the water

FCD JDL Blue will beat Red if they continue to have trouble finishing chances.  DTS 04 finished a couple of their four chances, while Red blew all of theirs.  LW's top side's first loss to DTS since U11.

Yep.  It's what we call "winning" and "losing".

Funny thing about soccer - the team who puts more balls in their opponent's goal than their opponent scores on them usually wins.  Shocked

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 331
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by BigErn on 28/03/17, 01:20 pm

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
Cam203030 wrote:It's crazy nobody knows the score but everybody knows about what happened with DTS04 in FCD blue lol
DTS 05 vs FCD blue didn't play this pass weekend
DTS 04 vs FCD red.
2-0 DTS 04 won

yeah - no one here is surprised that the dead pirate didn't show up with this score

guess it blows his "theory" about the top 2 JDL teams out of the water

FCD JDL Blue will beat Red if they continue to have trouble finishing chances.  DTS 04 finished a couple of their four chances, while Red blew all of theirs.  LW's top side's first loss to DTS since U11.

Yep.  It's what we call "winning" and "losing".

Funny thing about soccer - the team who puts more balls in their opponent's goal than their opponent scores on them usually wins.  Shocked

Right on par Wazup ... Helluvan intellect ya got there Sir - just what we'd all expect from you, so well done.

They hadn't lost to an 04 squad before - this was just what they needed.

And as you know the 'better' team isn't always the one with more goals ... It is JDL after all

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 457
Points : 1638
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 04 JDL Scores for March 25-26th

Post by soccerjack on 28/03/17, 01:56 pm

What a great thread.  You have someone delete their account right in the middle......you have a chicken, a dog, the state fair mascot and Bill Murray.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 919
Points : 2173
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum