Latest topics
06 Boys Sports Available - Futsal & Spring SeasonToday at 05:14 pmCoach Juan
06 Boys Sports Available Today at 05:06 pmCoach Juan
HPSA Scots - 07 Girls Spots Available Today at 04:57 pmCoach Juan
9v9 AND 7v7 OPTION FOR U10 AGE GROUP - TEXAS WINTER CLASSICToday at 03:52 pmmusaisaya
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOWToday at 03:49 pmmusaisaya
03 Classic League D1Today at 02:32 pmsprint
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingToday at 01:26 pmSoccerDad75070
Looking to add 2 PlayersToday at 12:25 pmFeet06
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 11:17 am1a2b3c
U12 DA cost?Today at 11:05 amDevelopment_First
NTX Santos - 2010BToday at 11:01 amNTX_Santos
FC Dallas West - Looking for 12s and 13s for Spring Today at 10:52 amacademysoccerkeller
Solar 11 Weigelt Looking for Players Today at 10:13 amSolar11/12girls
Friendly 12/15 or 12/16Today at 09:50 amskills
Game of the WeekToday at 08:36 amDwight
Looking to add to rosterYesterday at 08:52 pmJ.Narvaez17
Texas Spirit 09- ClarkYesterday at 11:40 amacst
New Club in Alliance Looking for Coaches08/12/18, 06:19 pmjakesnake19
Looking for girls coaches for new club in Alliance08/12/18, 06:14 pmjakesnake19
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 INDOORGirls looking for a few07/12/18, 02:39 pmFusionFC2011
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 boys Indoor looking for players07/12/18, 02:36 pmFusionFC2011
Coppell FC 07Girls07/12/18, 12:16 pmCoppellFC
Sting Dallas 10G Saldivar transition to 9v907/12/18, 10:15 ampsaldivar
'07 goalie/forward looking for a team for Fall 201907/12/18, 12:24 amterrycarol1
New Solar 10G Team06/12/18, 10:29 pmBizzy21
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12767 registered users
The newest registered user is Development_First

Our users have posted a total of 184075 messages in 24517 subjects

LHGCL D1 2018

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:33 am

Zizou Extreme....you got a new story?

Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:33 am

Soccer Jack I need your checking account number......

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou on 05/04/17, 09:35 am

Dude, bring something to the conversation. You are mighty willing to judge, but not so willing to be judged.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:36 am

Zizou Extreme I'm still waiting for biggie size to answer my question.

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Ern on 05/04/17, 09:37 am

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.


Dial back the enthusiasm just a bit bigE - JDL was not "awarded" to the bigs by US Club or USSF

it was essentially created by the bigs


as for $200-$300/month - that would equate $2400-$3600/year.  Anyone here at one of the bigs only paying $2400-$3600/year?  not including any extra skills - just for the costs associated with playing on a "big" select team (club dues, uniforms, team fees, indoor, tournaments, out-of-town travel, in-town travel, driving to practice).  The all-in costs of playing select soccer at a "big" include a lot more than what a scholarship may cover.  

If you know a select team at one of the bigs where the all-in costs are $2400 a year, PLEASE, by all means, share it with us!   lol!   In fact, I would be interested to hear of anyone who has costs of less than $3600/year playing select at one of the bigs.

But your dismissive attitude of "giving up Starbucks or a couple movie channels" to afford select soccer at the bigs speaks volumes.  No one I know is paying $300+/month for "a couple of movie channels" each month, except maybe you.

and you wonder why people on here think you are such a douche

^ Jesus ... always so zealous and emotional wazup.

No enthusiasm required for this one -- calm as a Hindu cow.  JDL was included there along with ECNL and USSDA due to it's relevance to my response to BBB (you know ... where I agreed that these platforms make the rich, richer).

I can always count on you to pick and choose the words to benefit an unsubstantiated argument against some little tid bit from one of my posts.  In this case you of course chose to ignore the word "extra" ... which used here means in addition to whatever fees the 1% that can't afford to play at the bigs are paying for recreational soccer or to independent Club A.

Again wazup ... I know it's just so darn frustrating for you to have to read objective posts based on logic, reason or fact that apparently counter your own opinion, but can we please refrain from making it personal.  Let's be big kids K?  Thanks Very Happy


Last edited by BigErn on 05/04/17, 09:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 983
Points : 2581
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou on 05/04/17, 09:37 am

Give me a club I'll give you my 2 cents on coaches

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:39 am

Extreme I didn't ask for your nickle tour...let's see see what biggie size has to bring to the table. He had a good story to tell

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 09:41 am

Zizou wrote:Give me a club I'll give you my 2 cents on coaches

Sparta
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Soccer Jack I need your bank account number.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou on 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:43 am

Tick tock tick tock.......

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 09:46 am

Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by wazup on 05/04/17, 09:50 am

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
BigboyBentley wrote:Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.


Dial back the enthusiasm just a bit bigE - JDL was not "awarded" to the bigs by US Club or USSF

it was essentially created by the bigs


as for $200-$300/month - that would equate $2400-$3600/year.  Anyone here at one of the bigs only paying $2400-$3600/year?  not including any extra skills - just for the costs associated with playing on a "big" select team (club dues, uniforms, team fees, indoor, tournaments, out-of-town travel, in-town travel, driving to practice).  The all-in costs of playing select soccer at a "big" include a lot more than what a scholarship may cover.  

If you know a select team at one of the bigs where the all-in costs are $2400 a year, PLEASE, by all means, share it with us!   lol!   In fact, I would be interested to hear of anyone who has costs of less than $3600/year playing select at one of the bigs.

But your dismissive attitude of "giving up Starbucks or a couple movie channels" to afford select soccer at the bigs speaks volumes.  No one I know is paying $300+/month for "a couple of movie channels" each month, except maybe you.

and you wonder why people on here think you are such a douche

^ Jesus ... always so zealous and emotional wazup.

No enthusiasm required for this one -- calm as a Hindu cow.  JDL was included there along with ECNL and USSDA due to it's relevance to my response to BBB (you know ... where I agreed that these platforms make the rich, richer).

I can always count on you to pick and choose the words to benefit an unsubstantiated argument against some little tid bit from one of my posts.  In this case you of course chose to ignore the word "extra" ... which used here means in addition to whatever fees the 1% that can't afford to play at the bigs are paying for recreational soccer or to independent Club A.

Again wazup ... I know it's just so darn frustrating for you to have to read objective posts based on logic, reason or fact that apparently counter your own opinion, but can we please refrain from making it personal.  Let's be big kids K?  Thanks Very Happy

Good dodge!

You specifically included JDL as a platform "awarded" to the bigs.  (And I like our previous discussion where you dismissed the bigs involvement in the creation of JDL / JDL rules by claiming it was set up by LHGCL - apparently because LHGCL is some autonomous body?)


So you are referring to the 99% who can afford both club dues AND the extra $200-300 per month.

by cutting their "couple of movie channels"

that is some expensive porn you are subscribed to


objective posts based on logic???!?

"we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels"

So BigE - what movie channels are costing you $300/mo

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 99
Points : 728
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:51 am

We all need Soccer Jack bank roll to burn........

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 09:53 am

I think big boy and wazup is the same person.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:54 am

Soccer Jack has a story to tell.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 09:55 am

We like non fiction Soccer Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 10:01 am

BigboyBentley wrote:Soccer Jack has a story to tell.....

Yes I do...odp rocks, big clubs suck, violets are blue, wazup is a dipshit and so are you.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 10:06 am

Tick tock I'm still waiting on Biggie size...Soccer Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 10:09 am

Soccer Jack I'm starting to think you know biggie size...you might be in the same cubicle area at the corporate office.....tell biggie that he needs to step up and be a champ for his story......tick tock tick tock.....

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou on 05/04/17, 10:22 am

soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans

Okay, Q has most control on the girls side coaching the ECNL groups. His partner in crime J steps in on some training and is available when Q is not. Q has some skins on the wall teams at sting that he trained and had success with. Started at Texans , went to sting and is now back with the Texans. I've heard mixed feelings about his methods but feel he is experienced enough and has been in the NTX seen long enough to get the job done. My DD has not worked with Q nor J

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 10:26 am

Tick tock tick tock....BigE I'm sltill waiting on the coach's that are worth burning Soccer Jack bank roll...extreme a cheer leader for you...step up and be a champ......we want to hear your story w the facts...

.
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 10:27 am

Zizou wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
Zizou wrote:Sorry I have not had any experience with them. Stay with the bigs.

Texans

Okay, Q has most control on the girls side coaching the ECNL groups. His partner in crime J steps in on some training and is available when Q is not. Q has some skins on the wall teams at sting that he trained and had success with. Started at Texans , went to sting and is now back with the Texans. I've heard mixed feelings about his methods but feel he is experienced enough and has been in the NTX seen long enough to get the job done. My DD has not worked with Q nor J

Gotta name at least 4. How bout solar?
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Zizou on 05/04/17, 10:31 am

Solar, great line-up on the girls side.

AS, MM, DM, JB three out of the four if you are given the opportunity to play for are amazing. The other one well he alright. Not only knowlegable soccer minds , but really great with the girls.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4321
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by Big Boy Bentley on 05/04/17, 10:34 am

Tick tock tick tock I got all day to wait on BiggEE. He's hiding behind his chronies at the corporate office Extreme and Jack

__________________________________________________
Who's your daddy?
avatar
Big Boy Bentley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 384
Points : 1163
Join date : 2016-10-26

Back to top Go down

Re: LHGCL D1 2018

Post by soccerjack on 05/04/17, 10:35 am

How bout sting?
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2633
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum