2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» LP U14 ECNL?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:44 pm

» Announcing New Club Invites
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:34 pm

» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:28 pm

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by CardinalRule Yesterday at 06:15 pm

» 2nd Time thru.
by Kmp92702 Yesterday at 06:04 pm

» FBR09 Rankings February 22nd, 2018
by FBR09G Yesterday at 01:58 pm

» different shoes for grass and turf?
by President Camacho Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:12 am

» FBR 08 February 20th 2018
by President Camacho Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LHD2 NTX Celtic 02G McCallum - LOOKING FOR GOALKEEPER
by NTX Celtic FC Yesterday at 09:40 am

» 06 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:22 am

» Select Question for Veteran Parents
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:29 am

» Youth Pick-up Games this Friday
by cityfutsal 21/02/18, 05:13 pm

» U 11 Team looking to schudule scrimmage games
by Panther City FC 07G 21/02/18, 11:13 am

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C 21/02/18, 10:56 am

» Liverpool 09 girls Keegan (FLYNN)
by LP_Elite 21/02/18, 10:33 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Medicine Man 21/02/18, 06:23 am

» Texas Spurs 10/11' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:10 pm

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:06 pm

» Texas Spurs 09' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:05 pm

» Texas Spurs 08' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:03 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:23 pm

» This topic is about absolutely nothing
by KeeperCommander 20/02/18, 12:05 pm

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 20/02/18, 07:14 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11579 registered users
The newest registered user is Panther City FC 07G

Our users have posted a total of 168226 messages in 21185 subjects

State Cup 2017

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Cleansheets on 07/05/17, 07:49 pm

Yes you are correct on that. Her situation is unique in that respect. However, she should have been signed with ECNL. Phenomenal player who is clearly ECNL caliber.

Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1086
Join date : 2012-12-20

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by soccerjack on 07/05/17, 08:07 pm

At the game wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
At the game wrote:What if the DTS girl was originally signed with DTS?  Then plays with The ECNL team when the games do not conflict.   because if I'm not mistaken she played with DTS in the International Cup while the other ECNL players played with the ECNL team.

I suppose consistently doing it makes it better. lol!


Both teams were in the International Cup.... she played with DTS=her team

I was kidding you btw. Don't know her, have no dog in the fight etc...do agree with sheets though, the clubs are destroying their money train. Saw a great article about youth soccer participation being down because of ap and this kind of bs.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 946
Points : 2296
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Iseeitall on 07/05/17, 09:19 pm

Most current Texan ENCL players will go DA come Fall!!

Iseeitall
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 296
Join date : 2017-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by soccerjack on 07/05/17, 09:43 pm

Iseeitall wrote:Most current Texan ENCL players will go DA come Fall!!

Hey...I agree that those Texan kids should be punished...but it seems a bit harsh to make them miss out on all hs activities so they can get the same scholarship they would have gotten before. Have a heart.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 946
Points : 2296
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by Ball_In_Play on 09/05/17, 11:59 pm

I've no dog in the fight either but "texans" should be punished? Hilarious the excuses we all come up with to push other teams down while doing everything we can to get more playing time and exposure to other teams and players for our DD. Sometimes teams just lose. If your DD was dual rostered and wanted to and play on both teams you'd make it happen. But now it seems to be an issue bc the complaint comes from the losing team. Yes Jack this kinda stuff does ruin it but more for the parents and not the girls. The girls just want to play. But I hope my DD competes against them bc great games and competition is what we want. Not excuses.

Ball_In_Play
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 895
Join date : 2015-09-14

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by KnKsDad on 13/05/17, 05:32 pm

Soccahplayah wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
Soccahplayah wrote:I disagree.  Say what you want about Grado, but his girls have played solid soccer.  I know, a lot of you will argue that the competition wasn't great, but 71 GF and only 3 GA on not a single loss is more than impressive.  
Soccahplayah wrote:Hmmmmm....Grado just beat Sweden and Sweden tied Defeeters yesterday. 

You must be a parent of a defender on the team? Congrats on the team success this year but Im not sure what more do you want. Grado won a few games and now you expect everyone to crown them champs. Go travel, win a few major tournaments then come back and gloat. I would respect that more than you saying, Grado beat a team that DFeeters tied 1-1.

I don't expect anything from anyone.  I am simply casting my opinion that they're a decent team that works hard and is continuing to get better.  You almost come across as if you're somewhat worried that Grado could possible beat LPE.  I don't know if they can or cannot, but I wouldn't bet too much against them.  Just my $0.02...

Hey playah, no one questions them being a decent team. But what was being posted on here a while back is that they were good enough to beat darn near everybody in D1.  Where are y'all at? Couldn't even get out of bracket play. And your .02 is worth like .00 right about now.  Trust me, there were absolutely no worries about Grado beating LPE.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3175
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by soccerjack on 13/05/17, 05:49 pm

Ball_In_Play wrote:I've no dog in the fight either but "texans" should be punished?  Hilarious the excuses we all come up with to push other teams down while doing everything we can to get more playing time and exposure to other teams and players for our DD. Sometimes teams just lose.  If your DD was dual rostered and wanted to and play on both teams you'd make it happen. But now it seems to be an issue bc the complaint comes from the losing team.  Yes Jack this kinda stuff does ruin it but more for the parents and not the girls.  The girls just want to play.  But I hope my DD competes against them bc great games and competition is what we want.   Not excuses.

You really have no idea what I was talking about. That was about them having to go da so they can be punished. Nothing to do with what you're talking about.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 946
Points : 2296
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by CBTeamworks on 13/05/17, 09:51 pm

Grado's 03's are a very good team. They dismantled D2 with ease just like a good D1 team should do. They tied #7 DT Red without a CM who is probably their best player. I don't remember anybody claiming that they were the top team in 03 but rather they might be good enough to be mentioned with the top tier. That could still be true. Let's see how they do in D1 when they're healthy. I don't know if they'll be able to get into the top tier of D1 but I'd put money on them being in the top half of D1.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 2053
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by kegsmen on 13/05/17, 10:47 pm

No one will care next year.
avatar
kegsmen
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 2097
Join date : 2012-08-21

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by CBTeamworks on 13/05/17, 10:53 pm

kegsmen wrote:No one will care next year.
Fair point. Even when Grado's stick together their previous competitors will be weakened by top players scattering to DA, ECNL and TCL.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 354
Points : 2053
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by KnKsDad on 14/05/17, 12:59 am

CBTeamworks wrote:Grado's 03's are a very good team. They dismantled D2 with ease just like a good D1 team should do. They tied #7 DT Red without a CM who is probably their best player. I don't remember anybody claiming that they were the top team in 03 but rather they might be good enough to be mentioned with the top tier. That could still be true. Let's see how they do in D1 when they're healthy. I don't know if they'll be able to get into the top tier of D1 but I'd put money on them being in the top half of D1.

Crawfishing going on now. Good enough to be mentioned with the top tier? What is top tier? Top 30? Maybe so. What was said directly/indirectly was that they could handle pretty much everybody in D1, but very careful not to say LPE or DTS, which was wise. Put money on them being in the top half of D1? As Kegsmen's comment suggests and you affirmed, with DA, ECNL and TCL, D1 next year will be like D3, at best D2, of the past, so way to go out on a limb with that prediction.

KnKsDad
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 924
Points : 3175
Join date : 2012-04-17

Back to top Go down

Re: State Cup 2017

Post by TwistAndShout on 14/05/17, 01:24 am

KnKsDad wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:Grado's 03's are a very good team. They dismantled D2 with ease just like a good D1 team should do. They tied #7 DT Red without a CM who is probably their best player. I don't remember anybody claiming that they were the top team in 03 but rather they might be good enough to be mentioned with the top tier. That could still be true. Let's see how they do in D1 when they're healthy. I don't know if they'll be able to get into the top tier of D1 but I'd put money on them being in the top half of D1.

Crawfishing going on now. Good enough to be mentioned with the top tier? What is top tier? Top 30? Maybe so. What was said directly/indirectly was that they could handle pretty much everybody in D1, but very careful not to say LPE or DTS, which was wise. Put money on them being in the top half of D1? As Kegsmen's comment suggests and you affirmed, with DA, ECNL and TCL, D1 next year will be like D3, at best D2, of the past, so way to go out on a limb with that prediction.

Nothing will be as it seems next year... for those that think Grado's team won't get plucked by ECNL and DA are also short sighted. All teams rolling into D1 next year will be new looks. Nothing will be for sure. So many of the top players from the top 4 teams are making moves to ECNL and/or DA now so that will look drastically different when next season rolls around. Since Grado is one of those teams that showed promise with so many good older players, the ECNL bug will bite (which I've already heard it has). So at the end of the day, no one will really care anymore about LPE or Grado or anyone else for that matter. Everything will have a whole new look come next season.

TwistAndShout
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 751
Join date : 2016-04-04

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum