Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Who gets into LH?Today at 12:33 pmcentre
LH QTToday at 12:29 pmDefendher
FBR July 16th 2018Today at 12:19 pmTxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
Team Bye vs Club ByeToday at 12:09 pmSoccerSuckers
03G Qualifying Predictions - ThoughtsToday at 11:43 amHappyDays
Colleyville Evo 03BW Looking to add a GK!!Today at 11:31 amNTXElite
03 King TutToday at 11:25 amsprint
Solar 12 WeigeltToday at 11:20 amSolar12GWeigelt
LFC 06Dalglish Classic D3: lewisville -final 3 spots to fillToday at 11:02 amLFCIAA_TM
LFC 09 Owen & Barnes: JCL and 'silver' 2 spots on each team!Today at 10:57 amLFCIAA_TM
Grapevine/Southlake Thunder 06G team needs 2-3 playersToday at 10:30 amjacksodj
FF Academy '11 Boys Looking For PlayersToday at 10:08 amFFAcademyAdmin22
FF Academy '10 Boys Looking For PlayersToday at 10:07 amFFAcademyAdmin22
TX CLUBS SOCCER LEAGUE - U6-U19 Boys/Girls US Club SoccerToday at 10:05 amMurderWasTheCase
FF Academy '09 Boys Looking For PlayersToday at 10:05 amFFAcademyAdmin22
FF Academy '08 Boys Looking For PlayersToday at 10:03 amFFAcademyAdmin22
FF Academy '07 Boys Looking For PlayersToday at 10:00 amFFAcademyAdmin22
FF Academy '06 Looking For PlayersToday at 09:58 amFFAcademyAdmin22
D'feeters 12 (Colón) Today at 09:20 ampingo99
King TUT Boys ( Too hot?)Today at 07:55 amNice ball
Dallas Texans 09 MaysToday at 07:30 amMays 09G
TEAMS NEEDED TO FILL 09B BRACKET - TSCToday at 03:33 ammusaisaya
2 TEAMS NEEDED TO FILL 00G BRACKET - TSCToday at 03:32 ammusaisaya
NEED 2 TEAMS TO FILL 03G BRACKET - TSCToday at 03:31 ammusaisaya
Sporting United 05B looking for KeeperToday at 12:37 amprofessional foul
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12508 registered users
The newest registered user is Hawk.soccer

Our users have posted a total of 179782 messages in 23821 subjects

Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Big Ern on 23/04/17, 01:40 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Lakedad on 23/04/17, 03:16 pm

avatar
Lakedad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 358
Points : 2465
Join date : 2012-10-21
Location : Lake today? I can't, my kid has soccer.

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by wazup on 23/04/17, 04:05 pm

BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 95
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by PLAY2FEET!! on 23/04/17, 04:27 pm

When will the announcement come from US Soccer about DA at u13 and not just from the clubs?

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 503
Points : 3232
Join date : 2011-03-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Foxysoccermom on 23/04/17, 07:42 pm

SWINGIT!! wrote:
When will the announcement come from US Soccer about DA at u13 and not just from the clubs?

Big e is not concerned about that...just his subjective views on how it should be and free plugs for the bigs. The new jdl is on the way.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 543
Points : 1111
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Big Ern on 24/04/17, 01:53 am

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

Jesus.  Always a pleasure wazup ...  

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?


BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.



The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 2362
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by go99 on 24/04/17, 06:35 am

The problem with indie clubs is that they provide nothing better than the bigs. They are exactly the same without the opportunities but a a slightly discounted rate. Stop whining about this or that league and provide a better product. Develop a better player, do a better job. I am a fan of kicks they definitely seem to have something going on over there. Competing at a national level and putting girls in the national team.
avatar
go99
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2884
Points : 5969
Join date : 2010-03-02
Location : The Ahole TXsoccer deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So they will hate me. Because I can take it. Because I'm not their hero. I'm a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Sho'Nuff on 24/04/17, 07:42 am

The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information. Very Happy


__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 3055
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by soccertard on 24/04/17, 07:57 am

If you're not reading and posting in the D-bag thread, then it's just a wasted year.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 291
Points : 936
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by ElClassico on 24/04/17, 08:19 am

go99 wrote:The problem with indie clubs is that they provide nothing better than the bigs. They are exactly the same without the opportunities  but a a slightly discounted rate. Stop whining about this or that league and provide a better product. Develop a better player, do a better job. I am a fan of kicks they definitely seem to have something going on over there. Competing at a national level and putting girls in the national team.
Wouldn't the real issue be that some of the big clubs, with all their resources, aren't providing anything better than the independents? Sure they you get access to the upper league's but coaching wise?
avatar
ElClassico
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 360
Points : 1910
Join date : 2014-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by wazup on 24/04/17, 08:52 am

BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

Jesus.  Always a pleasure wazup ...  

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?


BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.



The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile


great attempt at a dodge from the biggest dbag on this board

now I understand your limited comprehension of the English language, but changing from "or" in your original pompous post to "and" in your current post just shows how much of a windbag you really are

and yet, you can't admit you took a big ern on your initial post and are trying to walk it back here



So if we want to talk about affording the "costs" of select soccer (which was the initial point of discussing the affordability of our kids following their "passion and dreams") - are you trying to tell us that your total average cost for your kids to play select soccer is $305 per month? Dues, fees, indoor, tournaments, travel costs (transportation, hotel, food, per diem) . . .  Because anyone with half a brain - when determining the total (or even incremental) cost and affordability of playing select soccer, would need to include ALL costs - not just selective costs.

It IS about logic and math bigE - clearly neither of which you majored in.

Simple math dictates that all costs be included when comparing cheaper independents (who generally are not traveling to multiple tournaments each year) to "the bigs".

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 95
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by RightWingDad on 24/04/17, 03:04 pm

Sho'Nuff wrote:The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information.   Very Happy


I thought BT left FCD last year??? He's not listed on the FCD Youth coaches page so guess the article is outdated.
avatar
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 629
Points : 2928
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Dangerously close to the touch line

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Big Ern on 24/04/17, 03:15 pm

RightWingDad wrote:
Sho'Nuff wrote:The D-bag thread contains the most useful and interesting information.   Very Happy


I thought BT left FCD last year??? He's not listed on the FCD Youth coaches page so guess the article is outdated.

Or the list hasn't been updated ...

He's back out there --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 2362
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Guest on 24/04/17, 03:38 pm

Anyone else find it interesting that multiple FCD coaches are listed as coaching both DA and ECNL teams???

Wonder how that's going to work out with match scheduling? Suspect Suspect Suspect

Any insight for us BigE???

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Foxysoccermom on 24/04/17, 03:40 pm

I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 543
Points : 1111
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Big Ern on 24/04/17, 03:47 pm

Yes -- Definitely interesting guys.  

From what I've seen and heard though, outside of BW with the oldest group, none of the head coaches from DA are head coaches in ECNL and vice versa ... likely just listed as assistants for training purposes.

And yes Foxy ... there are probably some license coverage instances as well Smile

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 904
Points : 2362
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by 5050Ball on 24/04/17, 03:54 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?
avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 209
Points : 1358
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Foxysoccermom on 24/04/17, 04:15 pm

5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Straightening the knuckleheads that don't appreciate her license and brilliance.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 543
Points : 1111
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by KeeperCommander on 24/04/17, 04:19 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Straightening the knuckleheads that don't appreciate her license and brilliance.
Brilliance? lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1634
Points : 3421
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Guest on 24/04/17, 04:19 pm

5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Sorting out the Lucky Charms from the Fruit Loops...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Foxysoccermom on 24/04/17, 04:45 pm

bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Sorting out the Lucky Charms from the Fruit Loops...

Actually heard she was seen walking hand and hand with David m outside of Toyota soccer stadium and their love child ms was not far behind.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 543
Points : 1111
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Guest on 24/04/17, 04:55 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Sorting out the Lucky Charms from the Fruit Loops...

Actually heard she was seen walking hand and hand with David m outside of Toyota soccer stadium and their love child ms was not far behind.

Well played, Foxy... VERY well played... Twisted Evil


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Foxysoccermom on 25/04/17, 05:11 pm

bwgophers wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
bwgophers wrote:
5050Ball wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:I'm sure having a license has something to do with it. Unlike their cadre of unlicensed coaches.  

Speaking of license, where's Webb?

Sorting out the Lucky Charms from the Fruit Loops...

Actually heard she was seen walking hand and hand with David m outside of Toyota soccer stadium and their love child ms was not far behind.

Well played, Foxy...  VERY well played...   Twisted Evil


Foxy knows how to play...if you know what I mean. You big stat man....you.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 543
Points : 1111
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by Dallas Stars2 on 25/04/17, 05:28 pm

KW does deserve to mentioned on this thread....and the fruit loop comment is hysterical. Right up there with my grandmother can run faster than that.

Dallas Stars2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 640
Join date : 2016-11-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by wazup on 26/04/17, 09:53 am

Dallas Stars2 wrote:KW does deserve to mentioned on this thread....and the fruit loop comment is hysterical. Right up there  with my grandmother  can run faster than that.

I've seen some of her kids run - she might be right.

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 95
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach

Post by wazup on 26/04/17, 03:26 pm

wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
wazup wrote:
BigErn wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Big ern claims to be a coach so that's iffy....but what we do know for sure is that he is a d-bag. Numero uno!

Former coach foxy and thanks again for your support --

As I've mentioned in the past ... I feel for ya there little lady.  It's understandable how annoying it can be to someone like yourself when people like me come on this forum and simply provide useful information without subjectivity or emotion.  

Ghastly!

Still waiting to hear about your "couple of movie channels" that cost $300 BigArse

Jesus.  Always a pleasure wazup ...  

I'm assuming you're referring to one of those typical mindless responses when you take a 1/10 of the content of a post, misinterpret it, then use it in a monotonous response to humor your cronys -- Perhaps this one (below) between BigBoy and I last month?  If so, you may wanna read back through ... maybe gain a touch of discernment so we can put this little guy to bed.  How'd that be?


BigboyBentley wrote:
Big em I think we are just frustrated w all the lack of coaching and all the rules that are in place. The smaller clubs just don't have the resources to compete at the highest levels since the system was built and designed to pad the pockets of the political machine bigs. This is true for about anything. It's just unfortunate that the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many...there's a reson why the soccee in NTX is broken...ypu sound like that's not your side...others don't have those opportunities.....don't says it negative it's just the truth....no one likes that.....

I wrote:
I'm with you regarding the lack of great coaching in NTX and understand your stance of frustration when it comes to new platforms and their regulations.  However, while awarding the bigs these platforms (JDL, ECNL, USSDA) certainly makes the rich, richer and may seem that this is the primary purpose, it is not.  US Club and USSF award them to the bigs because they do have licensed coaches ... they do have facilities ... they do have a history of success in each age group.  Those at the top of those organizations know that the consolidation (there is that word again) of top talent into clubs that have those criterion is paramount to the continued success of women's soccer in our country.  

When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.



The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?

And as I already told ya (rather ironically at this point) -- I don't drink coffee and have no movie channels Smile


great attempt at a dodge from the biggest dbag on this board

now I understand your limited comprehension of the English language, but changing from "or" in your original pompous post to "and" in your current post just shows how much of a windbag you really are

and yet, you can't admit you took a big ern on your initial post and are trying to walk it back here



So if we want to talk about affording the "costs" of select soccer (which was the initial point of discussing the affordability of our kids following their "passion and dreams") - are you trying to tell us that your total average cost for your kids to play select soccer is $305 per month? Dues, fees, indoor, tournaments, travel costs (transportation, hotel, food, per diem) . . .  Because anyone with half a brain - when determining the total (or even incremental) cost and affordability of playing select soccer, would need to include ALL costs - not just selective costs.

It IS about logic and math bigE - clearly neither of which you majored in.

Simple math dictates that all costs be included when comparing cheaper independents (who generally are not traveling to multiple tournaments each year) to "the bigs".


BigE -  I realize now that you didn't dodge the questions above nor did you revise "or" to "and"   Rolling Eyes

You must have just overlooked it on your numerous visits to this topic

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 95
Points : 583
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum