Latest topics
» Sting kit yxl/as #28
by unknowingmom Today at 01:11 am

» Belite Looking to form these Teams Below Tryouts will happen
by Ben_BEiliteDallas Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» Solar 07G Jensen Open Sessions: Allen - Frisco
by Foxysoccermom Yesterday at 10:35 pm

» Sting Central 10 is forming
by Lizzyfu Yesterday at 10:20 pm

» Sting Select Kit #7
by Loribstanford Yesterday at 10:18 pm

» ***Frisco Fusion 03G -open tryouts-
by bbgw Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Frisco Fusion Looking for a few to add to strong core
by bbgw Yesterday at 10:16 pm

» The downward trend of ODP takes an even deeper nose dive
by kick_tha_ball Yesterday at 09:55 pm

» FC Dallas 06G East Red (Garland & Mesquite areas)
by The Dean Yesterday at 09:04 pm

» LOOKING FOR A GOAL
by GK dad07 Yesterday at 09:00 pm

» D'Feeters 02 North
by footy magic Yesterday at 08:58 pm

» D'Feeters 03 Composite
by footy magic Yesterday at 08:48 pm

» Keeper Training
by GK dad07 Yesterday at 08:39 pm

» Region III Championships
by ElClassico Yesterday at 07:50 pm

» Final week before a well deserved break.
by Marvelousmar Yesterday at 07:05 pm

» FC KAOS 04 GIRLS - LOOKING FOR PLAYERS (Garland area)
by LADY KAOS Yesterday at 06:53 pm

» Sting North 04G Open Practice (LHGCL Div 3 with Bye)
by SN05 Yesterday at 06:34 pm

» Future California recruit visits
by KeeperCommander Yesterday at 06:08 pm

» Skylar Webber's 04g City Warriors to add players
by WarriorzLife Yesterday at 04:46 pm

» Excellent 2007 Girls Team Forming in Coppell
by WarriorzLife Yesterday at 04:42 pm

» Fever 04 Penn Team Disbanded
by AthleticESC Yesterday at 04:00 pm

» Sting West 03 Khan LHGCL
by threesoccergirls Yesterday at 02:31 pm

» Sting GK 00 kit for sale
by h0b0MaMa Yesterday at 02:10 pm

» Solar 09 Wooldridge/Llamas frisco
by Cwooldridge Yesterday at 01:44 pm

» FCUSA TX 05G are looking for players in the Richardson area
by FCUSA Yesterday at 01:17 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!

UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/05/17, 08:22 am

CBTeamworks wrote:
I'm guessing you'd rather have that scrimmage before your best players move to DA at Solar, FCD or Texans?

You should ask yourself when will it be best for Grado to have this scrimmage? Last I checked Regionals starts June 23-29th.. The Grado parents think highly of their team, which they should.. Wouldn't you want the best "Challenge For Them"..

Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 829
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by NTSDAD on 18/05/17, 08:34 am

Seriously, I think a scrimmage is a great idea. I will check. Personally I would prefer to wait until my daughter is healed and able to play, because she is my favorite Smile

Not sure the coach will buy into all this crap, but I will certainly check.

NTSDAD
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 715
Join date : 2015-07-20

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by CBTeamworks on 18/05/17, 08:42 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:
I'm guessing you'd rather have that scrimmage before your best players move to DA at Solar, FCD or Texans?

You should ask yourself when will it be best for Grado to have this scrimmage? Last I checked Regionals starts June 23-29th.. The Grado parents think highly of their team, which they should.. Wouldn't you want the best "Challenge For Them"..

I agree. Grado's will be constant or improve between now and signing day. LPE might lose some firepower (it remains to be seen). Another factor to look at is how healthy is LPE? The reason I ask is I've seen Grado's a few times and I saw that one of their top players (CM) is only about 50% right now.  All I know is that it would be great entertainment to watch a before and after scrimmage to see how the losses to DA impact what was a great LPE team and how much Grado's team continues to peak.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 1774
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by CBTeamworks on 18/05/17, 08:49 am

NTSDAD wrote:Seriously, I think a scrimmage is a great idea. I will check. Personally I would prefer to wait until my daughter is healed and able to play, because she is my favorite Smile

Not sure the coach will buy into all this crap, but I will certainly check.

Grado's have nothing to lose because they're the underdogs as a previous D2 team and the CM being only 50% (she's a great player). Grado's team is already rated as a two goal underdog before the injury so make that at least a 3 goal underdog vs LPE if they played without Grado adding anyone. That will change when and if some LPE girls leave for DA. How much? Nobody knows. Still, it would be an entertaining match for sure. Maybe charge admission and turn it into a moneymaking exhibition for both teams.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 318
Points : 1774
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by #luvtowatchherplay on 18/05/17, 08:59 am

Thanks CBTeamworks! You are correct on our injured attacking mid. We played State Cup with 2 of our starting mid-fielders injured and a very feisty starting defender out for family reasons and add 2 more injuries since State Cup. Every team deals with injuries, ours seemed to all happen at once! Good news is that all injured players should be healthy again very soon.

#luvtowatchherplay
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 24
Points : 445
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by Cleansheets on 18/05/17, 09:15 am

CBTeamworks wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:
I'm guessing you'd rather have that scrimmage before your best players move to DA at Solar, FCD or Texans?

You should ask yourself when will it be best for Grado to have this scrimmage? Last I checked Regionals starts June 23-29th.. The Grado parents think highly of their team, which they should.. Wouldn't you want the best "Challenge For Them"..

I agree. Grado's will be constant or improve between now and signing day. LPE might lose some firepower (it remains to be seen). Another factor to look at is how healthy is LPE? The reason I ask is I've seen Grado's a few times and I saw that one of their top players (CM) is only about 50% right now.  All I know is that it would be great entertainment to watch a before and after scrimmage to see how the losses to DA impact what was a great LPE team and how much Grado's team continues to peak.

"Lose some firepower"? Brother that team is a lame duck. That firepower is as good as gone. That team had an unprecedented run that will not be equaled for some time. However with that being said, I 'm predicting Grado as the heir appearant.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1009
Points : 2710
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch on 18/05/17, 09:22 am

Sheets, meet me in the parking lot of UTD tonight!! I'll have some firepower for you.. Twisted Evil
avatar
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 829
Points : 2815
Join date : 2012-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by Zizou on 18/05/17, 09:40 am

Wow, that can be taken many different ways.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1569
Points : 2957
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: UPDATED-NEW DAY/TIME--Solar '03 Grado D1 LH Open practices

Post by soccerjack on 18/05/17, 10:14 am

In the parking lot behind the porta potties where no one can see. lol!
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 804
Points : 1904
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum