2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by musaisaya Today at 03:05 pm

» Quiet Forum
by Zizou Today at 01:49 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by timmyh Yesterday at 04:12 pm

» Sting Dallas 2011 Weigelt
by sting08 Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:43 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:13 am

» GIRLS DA and the HS CHOICE to Play
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:50 am

» Triumph 08g North FW, Keller, Roanoke
by Hmeleven Yesterday at 08:37 am

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:26 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:25 pm

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 03:18 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:01 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:00 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 02:59 pm

» Longhorns 3v3 girls 00s
by Multivitamin 13/12/17, 02:31 pm

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 13-14
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:39 am

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:38 am

» 05 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:37 am

» Shooters 2010 Looking to Add players
by Ericsal 13/12/17, 06:49 am

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:36 am

» Texas Spurs 09 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:35 am

» Texas Spurs 08 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:34 am

» Solar 09G Covey-2 teams
by skipper 12/12/17, 10:50 pm

» Liverpool 09 girls (frisco - colony)
by LP_Elite 12/12/17, 03:26 pm

» Playing Futsal at Mansfield Fieldhouse
by Zizou 12/12/17, 01:34 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11462 registered users
The newest registered user is FCTB

Our users have posted a total of 166100 messages in 20917 subjects

JDL Hell

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JDL Hell

Post by 09stsk on 15/05/17, 07:42 pm

So Solar is getting 3 JDL teams and FC Dallas is getting 3 JDL teams and yet Sting can't figure out there 07's?  Who is coaching it?  Where are the players?  Everyone is picking up Sting's pieces....and we all know that no club gets 3 JDL's.  Very big mess!

09stsk
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 224
Join date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by Solar07JDL on 15/05/17, 07:48 pm

Solar will not have 3 teams in the 07 league.  The top 07 team will be playing in the 06 league.

Solar07JDL
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 219
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by soccermomntx on 15/05/17, 09:09 pm

09stsk wrote:So Solar is getting 3 JDL teams and FC Dallas is getting 3 JDL teams and yet Sting can't figure out there 07's?  Who is coaching it?  Where are the players?  Everyone is picking up Sting's pieces....and we all know that no club gets 3 JDL's.  Very big mess!

What IS Sting doing? Are their 2 JDL 07 teams formed from existing teams? If so, what teams? Are they untested pool teams? Sting has not made good choices on who they give their ECNL and JDL spots to.

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 231
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by Sho'Nuff on 15/05/17, 09:15 pm

Sting is focused on DA.

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 2835
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by 09stsk on 15/05/17, 10:04 pm

Sho.....focused on DA! LMFAO

09stsk
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 224
Join date : 2017-05-14

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by ForReal on 15/05/17, 11:56 pm

soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices on who they give their ECNL and JDL spots to.  

What do you mean by this?

ForReal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 420
Points : 2472
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by soccermomntx on 16/05/17, 06:39 am

ForReal wrote:
soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices on who they give their ECNL and JDL spots to.  

What do you mean by this?

This was posted on another thread:

Re: 07 Team Listing 5-11

Post by gotsoccer13 on 11/05/17, 03:42 pm

According to the new FBR, the top 2 Sting teams are west of 35E and yet no JDL love from the club..the west just gets no respect

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 231
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by ForReal on 16/05/17, 07:56 am

soccermomntx wrote:
ForReal wrote:
soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices on who they give their ECNL and JDL spots to.  

What do you mean by this?

This was posted on another thread:

Re: 07 Team Listing 5-11

Post by gotsoccer13 on 11/05/17, 03:42 pm

According to the new FBR, the top 2 Sting teams are west of 35E and yet no JDL love from the club..the west just gets no respect

Yea, wait and see what happens with the JDL spot(s). What do you mean about ECNL?

ForReal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 420
Points : 2472
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by Axel Foley on 16/05/17, 08:21 am

soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices....  

Understatement....  Sting canned BF, so AG came in and ran off the remaining talent, many of which ran to KS.

Will be interesting if they attempt to keep a Richardson based JDL team(or 2) that wont be competitive, or if they throw in the towel, give up on the age group and succumb to the fact their 2 best teams are west of 35.

Correction, now only 1 team west of 35...lol
avatar
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 81
Points : 473
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by jstones on 16/05/17, 08:57 am

Axel Foley wrote:
soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices....  

Understatement....  Sting canned BF, so AG came in and ran off the remaining talent, many of which ran to KS.

Will be interesting if they attempt to keep a Richardson based JDL team(or 2) that wont be competitive, or if they throw in the towel, give up on the age group and succumb to the fact their 2 best teams are west of 35.

Correction, now only 1 team west of 35...lol

So why was BF canned? Half the girls over there left other clubs to play for him. scratch

jstones
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 52
Points : 458
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by soccermomntx on 16/05/17, 01:18 pm

Axel Foley wrote:
soccermomntx wrote: Sting has not made good choices....  

Understatement....  Sting canned BF, so AG came in and ran off the remaining talent, many of which ran to KS.

Will be interesting if they attempt to keep a Richardson based JDL team(or 2) that wont be competitive, or if they throw in the towel, give up on the age group and succumb to the fact their 2 best teams are west of 35.

Correction, now only 1 team west of 35...lol

What do you mean.....now only 1 team west of 35?

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 231
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by ForReal on 16/05/17, 01:21 pm

Bean went to FCD

ForReal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 420
Points : 2472
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by soccermomntx on 16/05/17, 01:38 pm

ForReal wrote:Bean went to FCD

Probably because of this post earlier: According to the new FBR, the top 2 Sting teams are west of 35E and yet no JDL love from the club..the west just gets no respect

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 231
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by jogobonito06 on 16/05/17, 01:54 pm

soccermomntx wrote:
ForReal wrote:Bean went to FCD

Probably because of this post earlier:  According to the new FBR, the top 2 Sting teams are west of 35E and yet no JDL love from the club..the west just gets no respect

Guess a post on here drove him from Liverpool to Andro West to Sting West to FCD West in the last 3 years or so?

Sensitive guy.
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 275
Points : 1427
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by ForReal on 16/05/17, 02:11 pm

jogobonito06 wrote:
soccermomntx wrote:
ForReal wrote:Bean went to FCD

Probably because of this post earlier:  According to the new FBR, the top 2 Sting teams are west of 35E and yet no JDL love from the club..the west just gets no respect

Guess a post on here drove him from Liverpool to Andro West to Sting West to FCD West in the last 3 years or so?

Sensitive guy.
cheers

ForReal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 420
Points : 2472
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: JDL Hell

Post by Cleatsup10 on 16/05/17, 07:51 pm

My older daughter is an 05 for Sting and we were watching the Guiterrez/Glotzback 07 JDL group on the next field. They joined in the 06 JDL practice. Numbers were very solid and they have quite a few solid players they are choosing from. Scrimmaged very hard and intense versus the 06 JDL group.

Cleatsup10
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 29
Points : 349
Join date : 2017-02-02

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum