Latest topics
Dfeeters Thanksgiving ShowcaseToday at 2:52 pmcanaryman
12 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 2:21 pmU90C
Out of ControlToday at 1:46 pmCheckpoint Charlie
09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 12:56 pmU90C
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 12:55 pmU90C
11 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 12:54 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 12:52 pmU90C
Looking for guest players! Today at 10:28 ampingo99
Solar East Williamson 09 JCLToday at 7:50 amSolarEastForney
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 1:47 amtikitalker
05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 7:34 pmU90C
12 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 7:32 pmU90C
07 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 7:30 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 7:28 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 7:26 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 7:25 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 7:24 pmU90C
GEE THANKS DTSC FALL FESTIVAL!?Yesterday at 7:18 pmrocio-27
Texas Cup Tournament - 07 Gold Team Needed - Plays for FreeYesterday at 6:52 pmTexasCup
Liverpool FC 2010 Girls The Colony/FriscoYesterday at 6:17 pmSGS
PEGASUS SC looking for GOALKEEPER Yesterday at 5:18 pmLefty
PEGASUS SC looking for GOALKEEPER Yesterday at 5:00 pmCoachYigit
Texas Cup - U10 Silver Team Needed - Plays for FreeYesterday at 4:57 pmTexasCup
ID Camp Question seeking opinionYesterday at 4:20 pmdreadpirateroberts
Game of the WeekYesterday at 4:05 pmdreadpirateroberts
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12735 registered users
The newest registered user is rocio-27

Our users have posted a total of 183639 messages in 24434 subjects

DT game

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

DT game

Post by Dallas32 on Fri May 19, 2017 9:09 am

It's funny how DT had to use a player from DTS
To win against FC dallas to stay in division 1 that tells me that the DT coach dose not have confidence on her own players no wonder half of her team is leaving the team
Hopefully FC dallas 06 east can win so DT can go to division 2

Dallas32
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 2399
Join date : 2012-04-24
Age : 38

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 9:23 am

How many goals and assists did the DTS player have?

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by SickofStupidity on Fri May 19, 2017 10:07 am

4 goals, no assists (she doesn't assist)

No one else assisted on any of her goals - she did it all on her own

while playing GK

she is ALL THAT

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 884
Points : 2540
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 10:09 am

FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS.  We just returned the favor.   And they player passed last night as well.

As far as the coach of DT.   Taking over a team when another coach leaves to another club in the middle of the year is never easy.  My opinion is that coaches should be required to finish a season with a team.    She is a good coach and that team will be a great team.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by playerpass666 on Fri May 19, 2017 10:40 am

Even I think that's a sorry move.

Since DTS is the #1 team in the Universe switching out a player from that team to a lower DT team to achieve status in LH is a POS thing to do.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 999
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by soccertard on Fri May 19, 2017 11:00 am

It's always sorry to PP. Unless "we" do it. Then it's okay.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 302
Points : 1071
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by CBTeamworks on Fri May 19, 2017 11:27 am

Provide an advantage and somebody will use it in fear of somebody else using it.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 2326
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 11:42 am

06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 11:47 am

Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      



(removed team list)


And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.


Last edited by 06southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by soccertard on Fri May 19, 2017 11:56 am

That's it. So sick of this PP thingie. Time for Band. Maybe mix that in with Volleyball.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 302
Points : 1071
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 12:06 pm

Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Everyone player passes, stop crying about it like it only happens against Texans.  Thank Christ your southern pride never clouded your judgment doing the FBR.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bodhisattva on Fri May 19, 2017 12:13 pm

06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate


And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1506
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 12:15 pm

Bad Santa wrote:Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Everyone player passes, stop crying about it like it only happens against Texans.  Thank Christ your southern pride never clouded your judgment doing the FBR.

Obviously your post is personal against me. Ok. I don't care.

I am not crying about player passing. I could care less. Everyone does it. It is part of the rules.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 12:17 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate


And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you. Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by playerpass666 on Fri May 19, 2017 12:26 pm

So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well. Got it! Thx for heads up! Strong value system working at DTS.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 999
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by NoSpinZone on Fri May 19, 2017 12:30 pm

playerpass666 wrote:So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well.  Got it!  Thx for heads up!  Strong value system working at DTS.



and Solar didn't help it's LH teams with players from JDL... lol, ok.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 344
Points : 2172
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 12:40 pm

playerpass666 wrote:So if people/teams do things the wrong way, its ok to do them as well.  Got it!  Thx for heads up!  Strong value system working at DTS.

Ok so last night FCD Central Red player passed a player. Which is ok. But since DT Dallas also player passed in the SAME game they are somehow suppose to follow a different set of rules. I see now.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Guest on Fri May 19, 2017 12:42 pm

Congratulations to 06southgirl on her DD's dominating performance.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bodhisattva on Fri May 19, 2017 12:46 pm

06southgirl wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate


And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you.   Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.  

I know what the facts are. The only PP happened when a starting goalie had a concussion so Fever PP a PLANO Goalie to fill in for her. All the bigs PP. I'm not saying DTS is the only one. What I am saying that this argument or position is against superior players PP to benefit a team. Calling up a Plano Goalie is not the same thing.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1506
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 12:50 pm

06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:Outside of Springate, not one of those teams are anywhere close to DTS's level, but your southern hospitality still couldn't resist.  

Everyone player passes, stop crying about it like it only happens against Texans.  Thank Christ your southern pride never clouded your judgment doing the FBR.

Obviously your post is personal against me.  Ok.   I don't care.

I am not crying about player passing.   I could care less.   Everyone does it.   It is part of the rules.  

Yeah sure it is, a personal attack is much easier for you to understand instead of accepting how pathetic your argument is.

A top 3 national team team getting butt hurt because a LH team brought another player to a game they won 7-0. Nope, you aren't crying at all.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by 06Southgirl on Fri May 19, 2017 12:52 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

And what the final score of that game?  It must have been very close for you to return the favor.  How f***ing polite of you.

Half the teams we played this year player passed a player.  I am sure if teams looked at their rosters they would see a lot of player passing.      

The following teams player passed against us this year.     DT Dallas probably has similar facts if they look at their rosters.  

FCD Central
FCD Central Red
Fever Marsical
Solar Byars
Fever Stephen
TX Spirit North
Kicks Perette
FCD East
Solar Springate


And as far as me being polite just consider it my southern hospitality.

I can't speak for the other independents, but Fever did not PP against DTS. That club literally has ZERO players/teams to pull from. Southern hospitality is one thing. Lies are another.

That's what the roster says.   If you would like to text me I would be happy to share a copy with you.   Has a BIG orange line through player w CP by it.  

I know what the facts are. The only PP happened when a starting goalie had a concussion so Fever PP a PLANO Goalie to fill in for her. All the bigs PP. I'm not saying DTS is the only one. What I am saying that this argument or position is against superior players PP to benefit a team. Calling up a Plano Goalie is not the same thing.

I understand. But please don't call me a liar because both fever teams show a player pass on their roster. Texans player passed a D1 player to a D1 team knowing FCD Central Red would player pass as well. No rule broken.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2151
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 12:57 pm

Keep digging that hole sweetheart.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 1:19 pm

06southgirl wrote:
06southgirl wrote:FCD Central Red player passed when they played DTS. We just returned the favor.

06southgirl wrote:Texans player passed a D1 player to a D1 team knowing FCD Central Red would player pass as well. No rule broken.  

Having a hard time keeping track of your answers? Which one is it?

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Nathanial Hörnblowér on Fri May 19, 2017 1:23 pm

If I'm not mistaken there were two DTS players, and both scored in a 2-0 game.

Nathanial Hörnblowér
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 1304
Join date : 2015-06-23

Back to top Go down

Re: DT game

Post by Bad Santa on Fri May 19, 2017 1:32 pm

One player for each answer?  scratch

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 708
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum