Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12665 registered users
The newest registered user is northsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 182041 messages in 24164 subjects

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by SkeetsG06 on 05/06/17, 03:30 pm

Good luck to DTS 06', Solar Black 06 and Sting Black 06 as they travel to Chicago this week to participate in the Super Copa events. Should be a great tourney 3 teams ranked in the top 5 nationally will be in attendance as well as teams are loaded with guest players.

Hopefully, we can get an all Dallas final?!


SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1692
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by PowerKick on 05/06/17, 04:28 pm

Where is Solar Red? LOL

PowerKick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 161
Points : 1562
Join date : 2014-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by playerpass666 on 05/06/17, 06:02 pm

It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 945
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Soccerparent5 on 05/06/17, 07:32 pm

Sad that young players have to suffer due to parents.

Soccerparent5
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 498
Join date : 2017-05-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 06/06/17, 07:31 am

Good luck girls! Represent NTX!

Saw a few Reds on Solar Black last weekend and then some went to Sting Black. I understand the latter, but isn't MC a better coach than MS? What am I missing? Just a classic blow up?

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1452
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by NTX06Soccer on 06/06/17, 08:04 am

Bodhisattva wrote:Good luck girls! Represent NTX!

Saw a few Reds on Solar Black last weekend and then some went to Sting Black. I understand the latter, but isn't MC a better coach than MS? What am I missing? Just a classic blow up?

Just some Reds guesting in prep for Chicago

NTX06Soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 762
Join date : 2016-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bad Santa on 06/06/17, 08:40 am

Bodhisattva wrote:Good luck girls! Represent NTX!

Saw a few Reds on Solar Black last weekend and then some went to Sting Black. I understand the latter, but isn't MC a better coach than MS? What am I missing? Just a classic blow up?

Another rhetorical question? What did you expect to happen when 4 SR parents starting wearing matching capris for men and getting their eyebrows waxed at the same time?

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 654
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by timmyh on 06/06/17, 08:57 am

Soccerparent5 wrote:Sad that young players have to suffer due to parents.

What does this mean?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1363
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by TxFutbal on 06/06/17, 09:31 am

It means most teams would never blow up if the parents could behave.  Girls just want to play soccer and have fun with their friends.. It's the parents that get their panties in a wad when the team doesn't win, or the DD doesn't play where the parent wants them to play, or when the DD gets a much needed water break and comes off the field, or when a parent thinks another DD is playing better than her DD and gonna take her DD spot.  Parents need to quit living thru their DD and just let them play.  We only have our DDs for a short amount of time before they are gone.. Relax and enjoy the ride.  When parents finally realize only .1% of all girls who play soccer can actually be on National TV playing for a gold medal and their DD is not in that .1% then more teams will stay together from academy thru U18 and the kids will actually have a chance to build relationships for life.   What is happening in NTX Soccer from a parent perspective is disgusting.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 392
Points : 1160
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Sho'Nuff on 06/06/17, 09:51 am

http://events.gotsport.com/events/results.aspx?EventID=56437&GroupID=588126&Gender=Girls&Age=11

Solar Black vs the unknown Chicago Fire appears to be the bracket match to watch.

__________________________________________________
The opinions expressed here are solely those of the author.  These comments are not intended to reflect the positions of a specific team, club, or coach.
avatar
Sho'Nuff
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1248
Points : 3117
Join date : 2013-10-22
Location : Muskogee, Oklahoma

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Axel Foley on 06/06/17, 10:19 am

TxFutbal wrote:It means most teams would never blow up if the parents could behave.  Girls just want to play soccer and have fun with their friends.. It's the parents that get their panties in a wad when the team doesn't win, or the DD doesn't play where the parent wants them to play, or when the DD gets a much needed water break and comes off the field, or when a parent thinks another DD is playing better than her DD and gonna take her DD spot.  Parents need to quit living thru their DD and just let them play.  We only have our DDs for a short amount of time before they are gone.. Relax and enjoy the ride.  When parents finally realize only .1% of all girls who play soccer can actually be on National TV playing for a gold medal and their DD is not in that .1% then more teams will stay together from academy thru U18 and the kids will actually have a chance to build relationships for life.   What is happening in NTX Soccer from a parent perspective is disgusting.


cheers

those same parents, usually end up saying the OTHER ones are nuts. Rolling Eyes
avatar
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 777
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by TxFutbal on 06/06/17, 10:27 am

This problem goes away if the coaches would actually enforce proper sideline and off field etiquette. When a player has to sit in "time out" because of her parents behavior, and a coach is willing to give up the oh so ever important win to teach a parent self control and accountability, things will change cuz the pack will then begin to police themselves. Actions have consequences.. Isn't this what we teach our kids?

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 392
Points : 1160
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Axel Foley on 06/06/17, 10:41 am

TxFutbal wrote:This problem goes away if the coaches would actually enforce proper sideline and off field etiquette.  

You are spot on, and make entirely too much sense for NTX soccer. Some coaches act just like those parents, so, certain environments are breeding grounds for the worst of behaviors.

Many teachable moments occur on the soccer sidelines of NTX. My parental view of this has changed over the years. Now, instead of removing dd from it, I teach her something. The girls see/know who the jack-a$$'s are, they aren't dumb. They will have to deal with folks of this type their whole life. My hope to turn into a positive and help develop dd into a strong young woman.
avatar
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 777
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by jogobonito06 on 06/06/17, 10:42 am

TxFutbal wrote:This problem goes away if the coaches would actually enforce proper sideline and off field etiquette.  When a player has to sit in "time out" because of her parents behavior, and a coach is willing to give up the oh so ever important win to teach a parent self control and accountability, things will change cuz the pack will then begin to police themselves.  Actions have consequences.. Isn't this what we teach our kids?

Never happen. Unless the kid is #16 on the roster.

If the kid is a leading player on the team you have full license to coach the game, referee the game AND bad-mouth 10 year old girls on your team ALL AT THE SAME TIME!!! Not a coach out there willing to shut the sideshow down.
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 338
Points : 1782
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 11:25 am

Bad Santa wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Good luck girls! Represent NTX!

Saw a few Reds on Solar Black last weekend and then some went to Sting Black. I understand the latter, but isn't MC a better coach than MS? What am I missing? Just a classic blow up?

Another rhetorical question?  What did you expect to happen when 4 SR parents starting wearing matching capris for men and getting their eyebrows waxed at the same time?

Rhetorical question What does it feel like to have a felony on your record, and your top elf is a ho-ho-ho.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 11:31 am

playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already. Only one field player starter remains.

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago. Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

Appreciate all of the credit tho.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 06/06/17, 11:48 am

uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Good luck girls! Represent NTX!

Saw a few Reds on Solar Black last weekend and then some went to Sting Black. I understand the latter, but isn't MC a better coach than MS? What am I missing? Just a classic blow up?

Another rhetorical question?  What did you expect to happen when 4 SR parents starting wearing matching capris for men and getting their eyebrows waxed at the same time?

Rhetorical question What does it feel like to have a felony on your record, and your top elf is a ho-ho-ho.  

Good Lord...

Santy, your go.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1452
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bad Santa on 06/06/17, 12:52 pm

uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working. Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit. Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 654
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by PowerKick on 06/06/17, 02:23 pm

uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

I told you guys before - "Red Down, Black Up !"

Laughing Laughing Shocked

PowerKick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 161
Points : 1562
Join date : 2014-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by timmyh on 06/06/17, 02:37 pm

That Solar Red team was really good. Shame that it sounds like it's broken up. Is this going to continue with veiled insults, or is anyone going to explain what actually happened?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1363
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 04:03 pm

Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went. It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals. To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by slrsoccer on 06/06/17, 04:09 pm

timmyh wrote:That Solar Red team was really good.  Shame that it sounds like it's broken up. Is this going to continue with veiled insults, or is anyone going to explain what actually happened?  

Hasn't it been explained already? There was a dad in soccer capri's. Once that happens there is no turning back and quite honestly I am shocked it could be held together as long as it was with the capri knowledge.

slrsoccer
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 148
Points : 3043
Join date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by NoSpinZone on 06/06/17, 04:13 pm

slrsoccer wrote:
timmyh wrote:That Solar Red team was really good.  Shame that it sounds like it's broken up. Is this going to continue with veiled insults, or is anyone going to explain what actually happened?  

Hasn't it been explained already?  There was a dad in soccer capri's.  Once that happens there is no turning back and quite honestly I am shocked it could be held together as long as it was with the capri knowledge.

I just hope it stops at capri's... won't be seeing any SB games if this progresses.


NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 339
Points : 2113
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Treinador3 on 06/06/17, 04:16 pm

Capris are SO 2016. Rompers are next.

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 750
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 04:20 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum