Latest topics
Tuesday Night - Injured PlayerToday at 08:48 amcanaryman
FC Thunderbirds have few open roster spots (05)Today at 08:39 amFCTB
Team DQ'ed from Lake Highlands D3Today at 07:55 amSickofStupidity
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 01:17 amMr. Miyagi
03 Classic League D1Yesterday at 07:21 pmMuc03b
2011 BoysYesterday at 02:40 pmjustasoccerdad101
FCUSA looking for 3-4 players to round out teamYesterday at 12:17 pmFCUSARV
Solar 11G Evans - Allen/McKinney/Plano/FriscoYesterday at 10:11 ammamabee
06 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 09:07 amU90C
Looking for Solar Select Uniform #13, Youth Large19/09/18, 07:34 pmsoccer_foulz
Any solar select YL kits available?19/09/18, 07:32 pmsoccer_foulz
Here were go again - Games Cancellation19/09/18, 05:33 pmSoccerSuckers
Possible DA girl moving to Texas19/09/18, 05:15 pmrs3
Club Payments19/09/18, 04:39 pmCheckpoint Charlie
09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)19/09/18, 01:57 pmU90C
JCL week 2 (first games)19/09/18, 12:57 pmCoterminous
Week 1 in D119/09/18, 10:34 amBoKnows
04 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 9-11)19/09/18, 10:06 amU90C
U.S. U16 BNT heads to IMG Academy18/09/18, 10:38 pmMajorTom
FBR09 Rankings September 6th, 201818/09/18, 09:23 pmAngelinaGoalee
Has Team Manager Duties Changed?18/09/18, 05:01 pmgsterbenz
Odyssey 08 Boys looking for a few players18/09/18, 02:26 pmtonytanner
New Full FCD Kit #54 YM 18/09/18, 02:08 pmelmaestro
04 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)18/09/18, 01:27 pmU90C
06 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)18/09/18, 01:25 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12665 registered users
The newest registered user is northsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 182006 messages in 24160 subjects

Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 04:20 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 04:22 pm

Very Happy touché

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bad Santa on 06/06/17, 05:05 pm

uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went.    It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals.  To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.    

You can take the high road on here but I know what you've told other parents. The only local team to beat and/or tie SB on multiple occasions doesn't lose 2/3's of its roster for a myriad of reasons. But it's not my story to tell.

Good luck and safe travels to all the NTX teams this week!

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 652
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by playerpass666 on 06/06/17, 05:12 pm

uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?


Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went.    It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals.  To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.    

You imploded our team and now you get to enjoy watching your DD on the bench after you were promised time my another parent. That should go over really welll.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 943
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by SkeetsG06 on 06/06/17, 05:19 pm

Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!

I think/Hope all 3 NTX teams should advance:

1) DTS has their forward back. Should be very strong.

2) Solar Black has several strong guest players. If they can finish and get all of the guest players to play together they will be very tough to beat.

3) Sting Black should be strong as well.

Again, Good luck!!!

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1690
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 06/06/17, 05:54 pm

666 your incorrect and I appreciate your kind words about my 11 year old DD. Your obviously not in a good place with your situation.

Love your ghost and twitter finger play. Please introduce yourself here or reply to my DM. As they say it goes in the DM.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by playerpass666 on 06/06/17, 06:23 pm

Should I just share your amazing words that u sent me on PM? Your a real blessing and will fit in great at your new club. Hope you don't blow up another club when your unhappy with DDs time on field.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 943
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 07/06/17, 07:32 am

TxFutbal wrote:It means most teams would never blow up if the parents could behave.  Girls just want to play soccer and have fun with their friends.. It's the parents that get their panties in a wad when the team doesn't win, or the DD doesn't play where the parent wants them to play, or when the DD gets a much needed water break and comes off the field, or when a parent thinks another DD is playing better than her DD and gonna take her DD spot.  Parents need to quit living thru their DD and just let them play.  We only have our DDs for a short amount of time before they are gone.. Relax and enjoy the ride.  When parents finally realize only .1% of all girls who play soccer can actually be on National TV playing for a gold medal and their DD is not in that .1% then more teams will stay together from academy thru U18 and the kids will actually have a chance to build relationships for life.   What is happening in NTX Soccer from a parent perspective is disgusting.

Preach!!

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 07/06/17, 07:38 am

timmyh wrote:That Solar Red team was really good.  Shame that it sounds like it's broken up. Is this going to continue with veiled insults, or is anyone going to explain what actually happened?  

It's inevitable. Sting Black will blow up one day and so will DTS or fill in the blank. If they don't, they will be some combination or ghost of what they once were. Different DDs will be pushed up. Some DA. Some ECNL. Some burn out. It's called the way it is.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Coach on 07/06/17, 08:22 am

Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:
Bad Santa wrote:
uknowme wrote:Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains. 

Mr. Transparency, I'm glad your dial up connection through AOL is still working.  Why don't you share your knowledge on this topic, since you are taking the credit.  Why did 9 of 14 players from a great team leave?

Jogo.. well said.

It would be unfair for me to speculate the reasoning why people left, or make a judgement as to where they went.    It is a personal decision and everyone has different goals.  To my knowledge of the 9 players who left for 5 different teams there is probably a myriad of reasoning. Nothing is absolute, and nothing is right or wrong.

Personally speaking we received what we view as a great opportunity and accepted it.    

You can take the high road on here but I know what you've told other parents.  The only local team to beat and/or tie SB on multiple occasions doesn't lose 2/3's of its roster for a myriad of reasons.  But it's not my story to tell.

Good luck and safe travels to all the NTX teams this week!  

Then do what everyone else does.
Create a fake ID and spill the beans !!!
Twisted Evil

__________________________________________________
Hi. I'm Tom.
avatar
Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 320
Points : 3760
Join date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by HSM on 07/06/17, 10:58 am

uknowme wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.  

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains.  

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago.  Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

Appreciate all of the credit tho.  

That's funny. I think Solar White is intact. Do you mean the Red player are not with them anymore?

I wonder how many teams out there are better then Solar Red and Solar Black that their players want to move to... Will Sting Black have a roster of 18 to keep all the top players together?

HSM
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 30
Points : 903
Join date : 2016-05-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by jogobonito06 on 07/06/17, 11:33 am

TMD wrote:
uknowme wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.  

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains.  

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago.  Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

Appreciate all of the credit tho.  

That's funny. I think Solar White is intact. Do you mean the Red player are not with them anymore?

I wonder how many teams out there are better then Solar Red and Solar Black that their players want to move to... Will Sting Black have a roster of 18 to keep all the top players together?

Roster, schmoster! Come on down! Everyone gets a spot!
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 338
Points : 1780
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by SkeetsG06 on 07/06/17, 12:07 pm

Not everyone

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1690
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bad Santa on 07/06/17, 01:10 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!!

No

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 652
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 07/06/17, 01:49 pm

Why don't you stop sounding like a bunch of whiny babies and worry about your own player and daughter.   WAH U broke my team.   WAH now what?  WAH. WAH WAH.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bad Santa on 07/06/17, 02:10 pm

This is how you raise the level of discussion?  I'll take notes.. please continue.

__________________________________________________
"It [my beard] was real. But I got sick and all the hair fell out."
avatar
Bad Santa
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 54
Points : 652
Join date : 2017-02-02
Location : North F***ing Pole

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Justbecause2016 on 07/06/17, 02:27 pm

TMD wrote:
uknowme wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:It only takes one parent in the bunch to screw up a good thing. Ask Solar Red which parent that was Wink  Hint: Only parent wearing capri pants at soccer matches.

Solar White and Solar Blue blew up earlier in 2017 and most of those players are now at FCD.  

Solar Red has had 9 players out of 14 leave already.  Only one field player starter remains.  

Solar Black will blow up after Chicago.  Some of their top players may have already committed elsewhere.

Appreciate all of the credit tho.  

That's funny. I think Solar White is intact. Do you mean the Red player are not with them anymore?

I wonder how many teams out there are better then Solar Red and Solar Black that their players want to move to... Will Sting Black have a roster of 18 to keep all the top players together?

Solar white is also blowing up from the word of parents there.

Justbecause2016
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 791
Join date : 2016-10-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by playerpass666 on 07/06/17, 02:41 pm

You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though. Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box. You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 943
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Guest on 07/06/17, 02:48 pm

The anonymous is back.   COWARD.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 07/06/17, 02:49 pm

uknowme wrote:Why don't you stop sounding like a bunch of whiny bbabies and worry about your own player and daughter.   WAH U broke my team.   WAH now what?  WAH. WAH WAH.    

#FCF

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by timmyh on 07/06/17, 02:54 pm

Bad Santa wrote:
SkeetsG06 wrote:Let's raise the level of discussion....Geez!!

No

At the very least, we seem to be inching closer to somebody actually explaining what happened and why there appear to be some lingering hurt feelings.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 196
Points : 1361
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by SkeetsG06 on 07/06/17, 03:04 pm

playerpass666 wrote:You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though.  Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box.  You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.

What is your deal about bench players?!
Every team has starters and bench players.
Solar Solca 00' has girls that have been on the bench with that team since it started....those girls could have started for any of the other teams. But they were happy, so they stayed And they ALL got scholarships.

As far as SB bench players, it's up to AG. But I will say they can ball. AG started them in the 2nd half of the Dallas Cup finals and they balled for all but 10 mins of the half.

Relax! This thread is bad.



SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1690
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by playerpass666 on 07/06/17, 03:10 pm

I get it you are gonna protect your own even if they are an "Issue Parent". However, when he did what he did to our team and divided it such a way I just think it is comical that he goes to a team where his DD will most likely see bench time more than starter time. Karma is a Beotch (uknowme's words).


avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 943
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Mijo on 07/06/17, 03:34 pm

playerpass666 wrote:I get it you are gonna protect your own even if they are an "Issue Parent".  However, when he did what he did to our team and divided it such a way I just think it is comical that he goes to a team where his DD will most likely see bench time more than starter time.  Karma is a Beotch (uknowme's words).  



Please elaborate. Stop beating the damn bushes. Spread the knowledge people!
avatar
Mijo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 579
Join date : 2017-03-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by ddgonz22 on 07/06/17, 03:54 pm

Popcorn anyone.. What a Face
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 1980
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Dallas 06 Teams Playing Super Copa in Chicago

Post by Bodhisattva on 07/06/17, 04:49 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
playerpass666 wrote:You are right Skeets. Some will get the bench and I believe I know who those are. Sure you told them otherwise though.  Will be a rough year for 6 on the bench at SB this year.

As for Patty McPatterson, go get your make-up box.  You will have time now that soccer is gonna slow down.

What is your deal about bench players?!
Every team has starters and bench players.
Solar Solca 00' has girls that have been on the bench with that team since it started....those girls could have started for any of the other teams.  But they were happy, so they stayed And they ALL got scholarships.

As far as SB bench players, it's up to AG.  But I will say they can ball.  AG started them in the 2nd half of the Dallas Cup finals and they balled for all but 10 mins of the half.

Relax!  This thread is bad.



You would think you guys would stop commenting since it is soooooo bad....

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1450
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum