Latest topics
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingToday at 02:59 pmSoccerDad75070
Christmas special on keeper glovesToday at 10:31 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
Christmas special on keeper glovesToday at 10:30 amunitedgoalkeepingusa
Early Christmas for PowerKick?Today at 09:07 amAngelinaGoalee
Solar 09G - Austin (Open Practices)Today at 08:51 amGloryDays
Game of the WeekToday at 06:23 amBENDMEOVER
U12 DA cost?Today at 05:52 amBENDMEOVER
2011 7v7 FriendliesYesterday at 11:04 pmSolar11G Wheatley
New Solar 10G TeamYesterday at 10:41 pmFMSolar
Brand New Cleats- Nike kangaroo leatherYesterday at 09:45 pmkateybug000
Rachel Holden Back from Sweden and Wanting 10's!Yesterday at 08:32 pmNTX Celtic FC
HPSA Scots - 07 Girls Spots Available Yesterday at 08:07 pmForReal
03 Classic League D1Yesterday at 07:59 pmdavito
NTX Santos Open TrainingYesterday at 06:36 pmNTX_Santos
06 Boys Sports Available - Futsal & Spring SeasonYesterday at 05:14 pmCoach Juan
06 Boys Sports Available Yesterday at 05:06 pmCoach Juan
9v9 AND 7v7 OPTION FOR U10 AGE GROUP - TEXAS WINTER CLASSICYesterday at 03:52 pmmusaisaya
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOWYesterday at 03:49 pmmusaisaya
Looking to add 2 PlayersYesterday at 12:25 pmFeet06
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSYesterday at 11:17 am1a2b3c
NTX Santos - 2010BYesterday at 11:01 amNTX_Santos
FC Dallas West - Looking for 12s and 13s for Spring Yesterday at 10:52 amacademysoccerkeller
Solar 11 Weigelt Looking for Players Yesterday at 10:13 amSolar11/12girls
Friendly 12/15 or 12/16Yesterday at 09:50 amskills
Looking to add to roster09/12/18, 08:52 pmJ.Narvaez17
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12768 registered users
The newest registered user is Sherdog

Our users have posted a total of 184099 messages in 24523 subjects

2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Go down

2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by FCDtournament on 22/06/17, 01:24 pm

The King TUT presented by Toyota is now accepting applications. Please log on to FC Dallas for more information
Participate in a Tune Up Tournament at the Toyota Soccer Center and MoneyGram Soccer Park in Dallas.
Teams will play 4 competitive matches against similar competition that will prepare your team for the upcoming QT and league season.
7v7 = $445 for 4 games
9v9 = $545 for 4 games
11v11 = $645 for 4 games

Conscientious schedules for coaches with multiple teams
Free gifts for ALL players.

Log on to the FC Dallas website to get your team registered.

Special Group ticket packages available for the FC Dallas v. Vancouver on Saturday, June 29th. The registration deadline is July 1st. Please contact Jesse McNeil at jmcneil@fcdallas.com for more information.
avatar
FCDtournament
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 3169
Join date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by Goes-2-11 on 22/06/17, 02:48 pm

Will you confirm the age groups and playing formats for this tournament using birth years?

Goes-2-11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 1256
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 22/06/17, 03:01 pm

Goes-2-11 wrote:Will you confirm the age groups and playing formats for this tournament using birth years?

Rules say this:

Tournament Format: Each Team (including Academy) will play 4 games. All age groups U12-U19 will play 11 v 11, with
the exception of certain U12 age groups that have specifically registered for a 9v9 division. U11 Competitive team will play
in a 9v9 format. U9-10 Academy teams will play in a 7v7 format. There will be no semi or final games.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3148
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by Goes-2-11 on 22/06/17, 03:04 pm

yeah, and what is a u9 for this tournament???? 2008 or 2009?

Goes-2-11
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 28
Points : 1256
Join date : 2015-08-14

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 22/06/17, 03:19 pm

Goes-2-11 wrote:yeah, and what is a u9 for this tournament????  2008 or 2009?

07s will be U11 1st year of select... so 09s, by doing the math. Not sure they have done U9 in the past, but dont really know.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3148
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by FCDtournament on 22/06/17, 03:43 pm

boilerjoe_96 wrote:
Goes-2-11 wrote:Will you confirm the age groups and playing formats for this tournament using birth years?

Rules say this:

Tournament Format: Each Team (including Academy) will play 4 games. All age groups U12-U19 will play 11 v 11, with
the exception of certain U12 age groups that have specifically registered for a 9v9 division. U11 Competitive team will play
in a 9v9 format. U9-10 Academy teams will play in a 7v7 format. There will be no semi or final games.

Last year's rules when U12 teams were playing different styles depending on the league. This year's rules are:

Tournament Format: Each Team (including Academy) will be scheduled 4 games. All age groups U13-U19 will play 11 v 11
format. U11-U12 Competitive teams will play in a 9v9 format. U10 Academy teams will play in a 7v7 format. There will be
no semi or final games.
avatar
FCDtournament
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 60
Points : 3169
Join date : 2010-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 22/06/17, 03:48 pm

FCDtournament wrote:
boilerjoe_96 wrote:
Goes-2-11 wrote:Will you confirm the age groups and playing formats for this tournament using birth years?

Rules say this:

Tournament Format: Each Team (including Academy) will play 4 games. All age groups U12-U19 will play 11 v 11, with
the exception of certain U12 age groups that have specifically registered for a 9v9 division. U11 Competitive team will play
in a 9v9 format. U9-10 Academy teams will play in a 7v7 format. There will be no semi or final games.

Last year's rules when U12 teams were playing different styles depending on the league. This year's rules are:

Tournament Format: Each Team (including Academy) will be scheduled 4 games. All age groups U13-U19 will play 11 v 11
format. U11-U12 Competitive teams will play in a 9v9 format. U10 Academy teams will play in a 7v7 format. There will be
no semi or final games.

Your link wrong on your website then:
link to rules
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3148
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by soccermomtx on 07/07/17, 10:08 am

Anyone know when schedules will be out? I noticed on their website that registration (late) is still open......

soccermomtx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 40
Points : 990
Join date : 2016-05-06

Back to top Go down

Re: 2017 King TuT presented by Toyota

Post by SafariAl on 07/07/17, 10:45 am

Usually Tuesday

SafariAl
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 61
Points : 1299
Join date : 2015-08-18

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum