Latest topics
ZENITH FC CLASSIC D1 TEAMToday at 05:56 pmfutbol10
Frisco Storm 05G Open PracticesToday at 05:46 pmFriscostorm
Paraguay vs Argentina Live StreamToday at 05:45 pmmdmam4
Argentina vs Paraguay Live StreamToday at 05:43 pmmdmam4
Dallas Texans 07 Girls RedToday at 05:41 pmlmonty40
TX Spirit 05 Bewley Looking to Add PlayersToday at 05:24 pmBFC
TX Spirit 06 Bewley – Open Practices: Plano, Allen, McKinneyToday at 05:23 pmBFC
NTX Celtic 04G NPL Open Tryouts (Flower Mound/Corinth) Today at 04:55 pmCelticBartlow
Dallas Texans 05G FDL (College Exposure)Today at 04:47 pmDallas Texans West
FCD 07G Premier LHGC looking for DefenderToday at 03:28 pmLittleakde
Sting West '08 Khan Open Tryouts 2019-2020 Today at 03:14 pmKhan8Girls
Dallas Texans 08g South-Arlington/Mansfield/GPToday at 03:08 pmseeyouonthepitch
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 03:03 pmSolarEastFreeman
Fever United FC Select Kit AL #11Today at 03:01 pmsoccrplyr999
Solar East 04B Lucio Open PracticesToday at 03:01 pmSolarEastFreeman
SPARTA FC 03G - LH D1 - OPEN PRACTICEToday at 03:00 pmKeeper3LC
Dallas Roma 06 forming 2nd team- Need 6 playersToday at 02:58 pmDallasRomaCoach
Solar East 01/02B Brown - D2 Classic Open SessionsToday at 02:55 pmSolarEastFreeman
Sting AL full Kit #18 $250 OBOToday at 02:51 pmsoccrplyr999
New Team Forming - Solar 12G Angelone Today at 02:41 pmintheupper90
Coppell FC 09 BoysToday at 02:36 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Coppell FC 07G - Open PracticesToday at 02:32 pmCoppellFC_REvans
Evo 09G Boyle (Colleyville/Grapevine/Southlake) looking to aToday at 02:29 pmCoachBoyle
Solar South 08G Today at 02:26 pm06Southgirl
Texans Full kit #14 - Adult Medium for SaleToday at 02:21 pmws1010
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Silence on the Sidelines Pixel
Statistics
We have 13457 registered users
The newest registered user is mdmam4

Our users have posted a total of 191250 messages in 26467 subjects

Silence on the Sidelines

Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Silence on the Sidelines

Post by begood on 10/07/17, 05:11 pm


begood
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 789
Join date : 2017-04-27

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by KeeperCommander on 10/07/17, 06:46 pm

Why didn't we think of that.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3769
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by db10 on 10/07/17, 07:50 pm

Sad that a league had to resort to this. Imagine if some of our teams played there!

__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
db10
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 2763
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by KeeperCommander on 10/07/17, 07:53 pm

db10 wrote:Sad that a league had to resort to this. Imagine if some of our teams played there!
Ha. It was prob some of ours that caused the problem.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3769
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by SocDad on 11/07/17, 09:33 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
db10 wrote:Sad that a league had to resort to this. Imagine if some of our teams played there!
Ha. It was prob some of ours that caused the problem.

Leave it too a bunch of NTX parents to eff things up for the rest of us! Wink
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 321
Points : 2675
Join date : 2013-02-14
Location : In the Hamster wheel

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by Zizou on 11/07/17, 09:34 am

SocDad wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
db10 wrote:Sad that a league had to resort to this. Imagine if some of our teams played there!
Ha. It was prob some of ours that caused the problem.

Leave it too a bunch of NTX parents to eff things up for the rest of us! Wink

Sad but true!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2398
Points : 4553
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by tpitty on 11/07/17, 09:38 am

“The parents here are different than the parents in Ohio, for example – super passionate and competitive, over the top, yelling at games, yelling at refs, yelling at whoever – it's ridiculous,” Gonzalez said. “But if you go to Argentina, it’s the same thing. And Argentina is known for their competitive culture and survival. I think we have a passionate youth sports culture here.”


Last edited by tpitty on 11/07/17, 10:40 am; edited 1 time in total

tpitty
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 423
Points : 3703
Join date : 2010-07-29

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by KeeperCommander on 11/07/17, 09:52 am

tpitty wrote:“The parents here are different than the parents in Ohio, for example – super passionate and competitive, over the top, yelling at games, yelling at refs, yelling at whoever – it's ridiculous,” Gonzalez said. “But if you go to Argentina, it’s the same thing. And Argentina is known for their competitive culture and survival. I think we have a passionate youth sports culture here.”
-Oscar Pareja

What are they actually going to do if someone says something? Answer is nothing.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3769
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by Gunners on 11/07/17, 10:08 am

Parents from North East were, for me, the worst by a very wide margin.

I'm talking about older age groups too (U14-U18).

__________________________________________________
I got 99 problems but the pitch ain't one
Gunners
Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1292
Points : 5032
Join date : 2009-05-04
Location : Looking for The Situation

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by Guest on 11/07/17, 10:14 am

Speaking of parents coaching form the sidelines... did anyone else stream the U16 ECNL Final? Don't think the one FC Dallas Dad went more than 30 seconds without shouting some kind of instruction to his DD during the entire match... Rolling Eyes


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by jogobonito06 on 11/07/17, 10:51 am

bwgophers wrote:Speaking of parents coaching form the sidelines...  did anyone else stream the U16 ECNL Final?  Don't think the one FC Dallas Dad went more than 30 seconds without shouting some kind of instruction to his DD during the entire match... Rolling Eyes


Yes. Kinda surprised she didn't commit to a school much farther away...
jogobonito06
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 338
Points : 2051
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by db10 on 11/07/17, 11:12 am

Gunners wrote:Parents from North East were, for me, the worst by a very wide margin.

I'm talking about older age groups too (U14-U18).
You gotta problem with that?


__________________________________________________
"Behind every kick of the ball there has to be a thought" - Dennis Bergkamp
db10
db10
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 2763
Join date : 2012-12-09

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by soccerdivahmom22 on 11/07/17, 02:44 pm

bwgophers wrote:Speaking of parents coaching form the sidelines...  did anyone else stream the U16 ECNL Final?  Don't think the one FC Dallas Dad went more than 30 seconds without shouting some kind of instruction to his DD during the entire match... Rolling Eyes


I streamed that and the Solar Final and the parents from SoCal were OBNOXIOUS. I felt bad for the girls. I eventually turned the sound off with the Solar game because the SoCal parents were so loud.

soccerdivahmom22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 1139
Join date : 2016-06-19

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by Guest on 12/07/17, 12:35 pm

This is ridiculous. How is Billy Bob going to get better if I am not allowed to instruct him where to be on every play? More important, with this rule, who is going to inform the refs of every handball and bad offside call? So stupid.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by soccerdivahmom22 on 13/07/17, 08:04 pm

Uncleof05AP wrote:This is ridiculous.  How is Billy Bob going to get better if I am not allowed to instruct him where to be on every play?  More important, with this rule, who is going to inform the refs of every handball and bad offside call?  So stupid.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

soccerdivahmom22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 1139
Join date : 2016-06-19

Back to top Go down

Silence on the Sidelines Empty Re: Silence on the Sidelines

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum