2017/2018 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» LP U14 ECNL?
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:44 pm

» Announcing New Club Invites
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:34 pm

» Sting 08 Weigelt- Looking for 1-2 Committed Players
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:28 pm

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by CardinalRule Yesterday at 06:15 pm

» 2nd Time thru.
by Kmp92702 Yesterday at 06:04 pm

» FBR09 Rankings February 22nd, 2018
by FBR09G Yesterday at 01:58 pm

» different shoes for grass and turf?
by President Camacho Yesterday at 12:53 pm

» 02 Girls Teams - DALLAS OPEN (May 25-28)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:12 am

» FBR 08 February 20th 2018
by President Camacho Yesterday at 10:33 am

» LHD2 NTX Celtic 02G McCallum - LOOKING FOR GOALKEEPER
by NTX Celtic FC Yesterday at 09:40 am

» 06 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:22 am

» Select Question for Veteran Parents
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 06:29 am

» Youth Pick-up Games this Friday
by cityfutsal 21/02/18, 05:13 pm

» U 11 Team looking to schudule scrimmage games
by Panther City FC 07G 21/02/18, 11:13 am

» 05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (May 11-13)
by U90C 21/02/18, 10:56 am

» Liverpool 09 girls Keegan (FLYNN)
by LP_Elite 21/02/18, 10:33 am

» Sting Dallas Player Opportunities 2018
by Medicine Man 21/02/18, 06:23 am

» Texas Spurs 10/11' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:10 pm

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:06 pm

» Texas Spurs 09' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:05 pm

» Texas Spurs 08' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol 20/02/18, 08:03 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:24 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 20/02/18, 02:23 pm

» This topic is about absolutely nothing
by KeeperCommander 20/02/18, 12:05 pm

» Sting North 08 Shepard
by skills 20/02/18, 07:14 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11579 registered users
The newest registered user is Panther City FC 07G

Our users have posted a total of 168226 messages in 21185 subjects

Solar premier cup champions

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 10:28 am

03-solar grado
04-feet voutier
05-solar ecnl
06-fcd black

*Prettiest soccer played- solar ecnl.

*Most likely to serve time for assault-fcd jdl red

Congratulations ladies.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by soccermomntx on 13/08/17, 10:44 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:03-solar grado
04-feet voutier
05-solar ecnl
06-fcd black

*Prettiest soccer played- solar ecnl.

*Most likely to serve time for assault-fcd jdl red

Congratulations ladies.

Fake News! Some teams only played 1 game before the tournament was canceled due to weather.

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 303
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 11:08 am

Medals have already been awarded. Try and stay classy soccermom, little Suzy can still win a medal at the next tournament. Medals are for closers. Congrats again ladies.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by KeeperCommander on 13/08/17, 11:19 am

soccermomntx wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:03-solar grado
04-feet voutier
05-solar ecnl
06-fcd black

*Prettiest soccer played- solar ecnl.

*Most likely to serve time for assault-fcd jdl red

Congratulations ladies.

Fake News! Some teams only played 1 game before the tournament was canceled due to weather.  
While I agree that it is unfortunate that the tournament could not be completed and medals were awarded, they were probably in most circumstances going to win anyway.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1382
Points : 3019
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by soccermomntx on 13/08/17, 11:22 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Medals have already been awarded. Try and stay classy soccermom, little Suzy can still win a medal at the next tournament. Medals are for closers. Congrats again ladies.

If this is true, then what is NOT classy is giving out medals to teams that didn't earn them. How were these so so-called "champions" determined?

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 303
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Zizou on 13/08/17, 11:39 am

Lol,

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2017
Points : 3664
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Nothing_but_net on 13/08/17, 11:41 am

If medals were awarded, DT should have got it over Grado.
avatar
Nothing_but_net
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 1366
Join date : 2014-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by soccermomntx on 13/08/17, 11:53 am

Nothing_but_net wrote:If medals were awarded, DT should have got it over Grado.

Yep, and FCD West (9 points) should have received the medal instead of FCD Black (8 points) in the 06 age group.

soccermomntx
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Points : 303
Join date : 2017-05-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 12:21 pm

I think they had to assume that teams out west rarely win these things. You should be happy that your sister team brought home the medal though.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 12:25 pm

Nothing_but_net wrote:If medals were awarded, DT should have got it over Grado.

I think they felt like grado had the momentum.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by SickofStupidity on 13/08/17, 12:28 pm

These results leave some teams with much to think about going into the season -

07 - Solar Byars - LOL.  Have fun in D1!  You SRSA'd yourself into D1, then tied a PPL team.

06 - Solar JDl Elite - nothing "elite" about tying the #10 D1 team

05 - Texans DA - losing to Solar's #2 team, and a 1-goal win against Solar's #3 (JDL) team

04 - Solar ECNL - losing to Feet ECNL I get.  Tying an FCD LH team and the Solar TCL team (supposedly the team with less talent).  Shut out of the playoffs.  Looks like Pulp has some work to do.

03 - Solar ECNL.  Sure, they won their bracket, but look vulnerable with a tie against Texans TCL team.  Can't count out Feet "ECNL" Composite - a couple of D1 teams put some serious hurt on here.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 719
Points : 2105
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Solar Soccer Club Events on 13/08/17, 12:32 pm

FYI @soccermomntx - Medals were not awarded... Foxysoccermom is a funny one Very Happy
avatar
Solar Soccer Club Events
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 92
Points : 627
Join date : 2016-11-05

http://www.solarsoccerclub.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 12:49 pm

And the cover up begins......I doubt the FCD Black kids will give their medals back.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by soccertard on 13/08/17, 03:13 pm

In Volleyball tournaments they always give out medals, regardless of weather. Just a wasted weekend.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 204
Points : 696
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Nothing_but_net on 13/08/17, 03:22 pm

soccertard wrote:In Volleyball tournaments they always give out medals, regardless of weather.  Just a wasted weekend.

Yep. If only my dd were taller...
avatar
Nothing_but_net
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 42
Points : 1366
Join date : 2014-07-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by kimmie030507 on 13/08/17, 06:35 pm

Ha! Byars is Solar's weakest coach, he just happens to have really good daughters that can play, so the club gives him teams so he is happy and keeps his DD's there. Solar is not the only one. Byars has never played a lick of soccer in his life, just DM's sidekick.


Sting does the same thing with D Diaz, they give him teams to keep his 05 daughter in the club. They did it with coach S Harr for many years to keep his daughter in the club, no more daughters for clubs and coach Harr's coaching career is over.


If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

I think the 03 division has a lot of ?'s to be answered until the dust settles.





SickofSilliness wrote:These results leave some teams with much to think about going into the season -

07 - Solar Byars - LOL.  Have fun in D1!  You SRSA'd yourself into D1, then tied a PPL team.


05 - Texans DA - losing to Solar's #2 team, and a 1-goal win against Solar's #3 (JDL) team

04 - Solar ECNL - losing to Feet ECNL I get.  Tying an FCD LH team and the Solar TCL team (supposedly the team with less talent).  Shut out of the playoffs.  Looks like Pulp has some work to do.

03 - Solar ECNL.  Sure, they won their bracket, but look vulnerable with a tie against Texans TCL team.  Can't count out Feet "ECNL" Composite - a couple of D1 teams put some serious hurt on here.

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 664
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 07:07 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:Ha! Byars is Solar's weakest coach, he just happens to have really good daughters that can play, so the club gives him teams so he is happy and keeps his DD's there.  Solar is not the only one.  Byars has never played a lick of soccer in his life, just DM's sidekick.


Sting does the same thing with D Diaz, they give him teams to keep his 05 daughter in the club.  They did it with coach S Harr for many years to keep his daughter in the club, no more daughters for clubs and coach Harr's coaching career is over.


If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

I think the 03 division has a lot of ?'s to be answered until the dust settles.





SickofSilliness wrote:These results leave some teams with much to think about going into the season -

07 - Solar Byars - LOL.  Have fun in D1!  You SRSA'd yourself into D1, then tied a PPL team.


05 - Texans DA - losing to Solar's #2 team, and a 1-goal win against Solar's #3 (JDL) team

04 - Solar ECNL - losing to Feet ECNL I get.  Tying an FCD LH team and the Solar TCL team (supposedly the team with less talent).  Shut out of the playoffs.  Looks like Pulp has some work to do.

03 - Solar ECNL.  Sure, they won their bracket, but look vulnerable with a tie against Texans TCL team.  Can't count out Feet "ECNL" Composite - a couple of D1 teams put some serious hurt on here.




Who is DM?
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by brett79 on 13/08/17, 07:30 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:

If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

JD's Texans looked really strong this weekend in Premier Cup.

brett79
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 31
Points : 399
Join date : 2017-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 08:06 pm

brett79 wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:

If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

JD's Texans looked really strong this weekend in Premier Cup.  


Looked like he snuck some 02's in.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by RightWingDad on 13/08/17, 08:24 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:They did it with coach S Harr for many years to keep his daughter in the club, no more daughters for clubs and coach Harr's coaching career is over.


Yeah, but that Harr kid wasn't bad. Playing D1 at Texas Tech now. #RockOnRedRaiders
avatar
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 606
Points : 2755
Join date : 2012-06-15
Location : Dangerously close to the touch line

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by kimmie030507 on 13/08/17, 08:57 pm

It doesn's surprise me, JD is a hell of a coach but kind of an arse to deal with. looks like Foxy has some sour grapes; don't worry Foxy he cut my kid too but I lived through it. I'm sure you'll get over it, JK Laughing

DT Patterson looked good.

brett79 wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:

If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and not make a move.

JD's Texans looked really strong this weekend in Premier Cup.  

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 664
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by kimmie030507 on 13/08/17, 09:00 pm

u are absolutely correct, she was a hell of a player. i'm sure Tom Stone got an instant upgrade with her addition. Sorry, I don't follow the big 12

RightWingDad wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:They did it with coach S Harr for many years to keep his daughter in the club, no more daughters for clubs and coach Harr's coaching career is over.


Yeah, but that Harr kid wasn't bad. Playing D1 at Texas Tech now. #RockOnRedRaiders

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 664
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by kimmie030507 on 13/08/17, 09:01 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:Ha! Byars is Solar's weakest coach, he just happens to have really good daughters that can play, so the club gives him teams so he is happy and keeps his DD's there.  Solar is not the only one.  Byars has never played a lick of soccer in his life, just DM's sidekick.


Sting does the same thing with D Diaz, they give him teams to keep his 05 daughter in the club.  They did it with coach S Harr for many years to keep his daughter in the club, no more daughters for clubs and coach Harr's coaching career is over.


If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

I think the 03 division has a lot of ?'s to be answered until the dust settles.





SickofSilliness wrote:These results leave some teams with much to think about going into the season -

07 - Solar Byars - LOL.  Have fun in D1!  You SRSA'd yourself into D1, then tied a PPL team.


05 - Texans DA - losing to Solar's #2 team, and a 1-goal win against Solar's #3 (JDL) team

04 - Solar ECNL - losing to Feet ECNL I get.  Tying an FCD LH team and the Solar TCL team (supposedly the team with less talent).  Shut out of the playoffs.  Looks like Pulp has some work to do.

03 - Solar ECNL.  Sure, they won their bracket, but look vulnerable with a tie against Texans TCL team.  Can't count out Feet "ECNL" Composite - a couple of D1 teams put some serious hurt on here.




Who is DM?

Derrick Missimo

kimmie030507
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 664
Join date : 2016-05-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by SickofStupidity on 13/08/17, 09:25 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
brett79 wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:

If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and make a move.

JD's Texans looked really strong this weekend in Premier Cup.  


Looked like he snuck some 02's in.


Wouldn't be the first time he got caught using ineligible players.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 719
Points : 2105
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Solar premier cup champions

Post by Foxysoccermom on 13/08/17, 09:36 pm

kimmie030507 wrote:It doesn's surprise me, JD is a hell of a coach but kind of an arse to deal with.  looks like Foxy has some sour grapes; don't worry Foxy he cut my kid too but I lived through it. I'm sure you'll get over it, JK Laughing

DT Patterson looked good.

brett79 wrote:
kimmie030507 wrote:

If DT's DA struggles so bad, why wouldn't HN make the ECNL team (which is the top team in the metroplex without a doubt) the DA team and move the DA team down to ECNL or to D1?

did JD Texans play this weekend in Solar Premier? I doubt the dark horse will not look at it and not make a move.

JD's Texans looked really strong this weekend in Premier Cup.  

Kimmie you ignorant nut! Your analysis is completely wrong and you're in over your head! Please move to the volleyball board now.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 375
Points : 786
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum