Latest topics
» Game of the Week:
by Son_ofa_Pitch Today at 5:57 pm

» Lake Highlands - Week 3
by Fightjunkie Today at 5:33 pm

» THE WARRIORS, #1 Ranked Team in NORTH TEXAS, Looking to add
by Futbol4life Today at 5:27 pm

» 07 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 10-12)
by U90C Today at 5:08 pm

» Futsal Training @ GameOn Fort Worth
by burlesonsole Today at 3:51 pm

» FBR09 Rankings September 18th, 2017
by boilerjoe_96 Today at 3:44 pm

» FBR 08 September 19th, 2017
by FBR08G Today at 12:45 pm

» Looking for 08g
by DallasKicksGamez Today at 11:29 am

» Looking for players!!
by DallasKicksGamez Today at 11:23 am

» Coming soon!
by LP_Elite Today at 8:56 am

» Lady Aztecs FC West - Need 02/01 Players
by ladyaztecsfcwest Yesterday at 6:35 pm

» Ennis Thunder FC 03G (Midfield/forward needed)
by Speedy23 Yesterday at 3:37 pm

» Solar 08 Cavalle Blue - Goalkeeper
by FMSolar Yesterday at 3:20 pm

» Should Be Good
by Cam203030 Yesterday at 2:23 pm

» Can a rec player play as a guest with Selects at Tourney?
by tigerdad Yesterday at 1:00 pm

» Rumblings in 06 Land
by NoSpinZone Yesterday at 12:45 pm

» 07 Girls Teams - League Challenge Cup (Nov. 17-19)
by Axel Foley Yesterday at 11:50 am

» FBR09 Rankings September 6th, 2017
by boilerjoe_96 Yesterday at 10:47 am

» 05 Talent Pool
by SkeetsG06 Yesterday at 9:18 am

» Game of the week 04
by Cam203030 Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:52 pm

» When you struggle to compete
by SoccerDad75033 Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:35 am

» Whats the word on Solar/FCD/Texans DA vs ECNL
by BigErn Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:46 pm

» New Futsal league in N Ft Worth
by EagleMountainSportsPlex Fri Sep 15, 2017 10:38 am

» 06 Girl forward
by Spence Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:47 am

» Looking for Youth Large Kit FCD
by FcdDad06g/07b Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:59 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11343 registered users
The newest registered user is soccerparenting101

Our users have posted a total of 162811 messages in 20441 subjects

Did you konw??

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Did you konw??

Post by Cam203030 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:49 pm

Scrimmages this past weekend between 05,04,and 03DA and ECNL teams.

It's crazy that ECNL teams can keep up and beat some DA teams.

Did anyone else see these scrimages and what do you think of these scrimages?

avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 490
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by 5050Ball on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:59 pm

Looked early in the season for the most part.

As far as ECNL teams vs DA, not really surprising depending on the club. What will be interesting is the USSF take on that.
avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 147
Points : 981
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by KeeperCommander on Mon Aug 28, 2017 2:59 pm

What is crazy about that exactly?
avatar
KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1128
Points : 2595
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by OLJW on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:19 pm

Very disappointing. It's a well known fact that keeping score during competition will limit development.

__________________________________________________
Buzzards gotta eat....same as worms.
avatar
OLJW
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 127
Points : 837
Join date : 2015-11-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by TxFutbal on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:23 pm

did the girls even know the score or did the parents tell them what the score was and then have a post game 2 hr review of what they did well vs poorly because they are the experts in soccer?

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 519
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by TatonkaBurger on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:26 pm

Thats not crazy at all. I expected several of those results.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1099
Points : 2865
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by BigErn on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:36 pm

5050Ball wrote:Looked early in the season for the most part.  

As far as ECNL teams vs DA, not really surprising depending on the club.  What will be interesting is the USSF take on that.

Shocker that this thread was initiated by ole Camster  Wink  --

Regarding your contention that USSF will have a "take" on last weekend's scrimmages (since you're interested I'll save you the suspense) ...
The USSDA did not know about, will not know about, and would not care about the results of the practice matches played between most of the better talent in NTX last weekend.

The only ECNL teams that should be strong enough to compete with the DA squads within their own age group are the 05 & 04 Texans teams due to almost all of the top talent sticking with GA (which doesn't have the licensing to coach DA) in ECNL. The only scrimmages I saw or heard about (outside of the aforementioned Texans teams which are clearly the top teams in those age groups there) that ECNL teams beat DA involved those where DA teams were playing up a year against.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 356
Points : 1473
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by 5050Ball on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:58 pm

Didactic keeper man returns. Never said they would have interest in scrimmages.

They will have interest in the Texans situation. Bet on it.

avatar
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 147
Points : 981
Join date : 2015-06-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by TatonkaBurger on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:12 pm

BigErn wrote:
The only ECNL teams that should be strong enough to compete with the DA squads within their own age group are the 05 & 04 Texans teams due to almost all of the top talent sticking with GA (which doesn't have the licensing to coach DA) in ECNL.

Biggie, you dont get to exclude the 04 and 05 Texans DA teams from your DA generalization.  Those teams would be beaten by at least 3 to 4 of ECNL teams in their respective age groups.
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1099
Points : 2865
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by BigErn on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:13 pm

5050Ball wrote:Didactic keeper man returns.  Never said they would have interest in scrimmages.

They will have interest in the Texans situation.  Bet on it.


Agreed.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 356
Points : 1473
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by BigErn on Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:22 pm

TatonkaBurger wrote:
BigErn wrote:
The only ECNL teams that should be strong enough to compete with the DA squads within their own age group are the 05 & 04 Texans teams due to almost all of the top talent sticking with GA (which doesn't have the licensing to coach DA) in ECNL.

Biggie, you dont get to exclude the 04 and 05 Texans DA teams from your DA generalization.  Those teams would be beaten by at least 3 to 4 of ECNL teams in their respective age groups.

Agreed.  Which I why I wrote, "the aforementioned Texans teams which are clearly the top teams in those age groups there" ... The 04/05 Texans DA are ENCL, the 04/05 Texans ECNL are DA ... Einhorn is Finkle.  Finkle is Einhorn.

The jest of the post is that other than at Texans, the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 356
Points : 1473
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on Tue Aug 29, 2017 9:22 am

All DA players arent the BEST players and all the BEST players arent DA....yet.

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 214
Points : 1075
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by Koba on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:34 am

BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
avatar
Koba
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 109
Points : 1260
Join date : 2014-07-31

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by ddgonz22 on Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:51 am

Wait... I need to get my popcorn, pencil and paper..
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1602
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by CrazySoccerParent on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:42 am

Just checking in after a very long summer! I can't wait for Girls DA play to get rolling. I did happen to get to see several of the friendlies this past weekend. Looked like coaches were tinkering with positions and trying to figure out what they have.

US Soccer decided to start with a bang in the Frontier Division. FC Dallas U-14 DA vs Solar Soccer Club U-14 DA 11am Toyota Soccer Center should be a heck of a game. Anyone going to go out and watch? Can you perhaps Live Stream it? cheers
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 532
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by KeeperCommander on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:46 am

Koba wrote:
BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.
avatar
KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1128
Points : 2595
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by BigErn on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:48 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Koba wrote:
BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.

A couple months off KC ...

Been boring as whale snot around here lately.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 356
Points : 1473
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by KeeperCommander on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:50 am

BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Koba wrote:
BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.

A couple months off KC ...

Been boring as whale snot around here lately.
You got that right son. Figure it will pick back up with all the restlessness going on now though.
avatar
KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1128
Points : 2595
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by CrazySoccerParent on Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:59 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Koba wrote:
BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.

A couple months off KC ...

Been boring as whale snot around here lately.
You got that right son. Figure it will pick back up with all the restlessness going on now though.

And the tailing off of teams looking posts and Dom and U90C posting about their stinkin tourneys, talk about the need for a strong moderator to put these people in check.

Anyway just to be up front and honest .  I renamed my account from 04G rankings to this terrible name.  Best I could come up with.  

Any predictions on the 1st weekend of GDA?

PS - the Texans da/ECNL situation is a head scratcher
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 532
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:56 pm

GA gotta mouth piece. Snake charmer. Parent Whisperer. The Oracle. The Three Eye'd Raven. Pied Piper.

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 214
Points : 1075
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by Cleansheets on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:35 pm

CrazySoccerParent wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Koba wrote:
BigErn wrote:

the top teams at the DA clubs in the 03-04-05 age groups are DA rather than ECNL, and those DA teams are stronger than the ECNL teams at Sting/DFeeters in the same age group as well.  Texans are the only anomaly and that is only due to the GA cult.

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.

A couple months off KC ...

Been boring as whale snot around here lately.
You got that right son. Figure it will pick back up with all the restlessness going on now though.

And the tailing off of teams looking posts and Dom and U90C posting about their stinkin tourneys, talk about the need for a strong moderator to put these people in check.

Anyway just to be up front and honest .  I renamed my account from 04G rankings to this terrible name.  Best I could come up with.  

Any predictions on the 1st weekend of GDA?

PS - the Texans da/ECNL situation is a head scratcher
Which Texans age group are you refering to as the head scratcher? I hope that's not a generalization.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1041
Points : 2830
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:55 pm

Just 04-05

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 214
Points : 1075
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by Cleansheets on Tue Aug 29, 2017 3:09 pm

Ahh gotcha.

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1041
Points : 2830
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by CrazySoccerParent on Tue Aug 29, 2017 4:10 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
CrazySoccerParent wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
BigErn wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Koba wrote:

Bingo
Didn't take long did it? I mean for E to start that mouth moving again.

A couple months off KC ...

Been boring as whale snot around here lately.
You got that right son. Figure it will pick back up with all the restlessness going on now though.

And the tailing off of teams looking posts and Dom and U90C posting about their stinkin tourneys, talk about the need for a strong moderator to put these people in check.

Anyway just to be up front and honest .  I renamed my account from 04G rankings to this terrible name.  Best I could come up with.  

Any predictions on the 1st weekend of GDA?

PS - the Texans da/ECNL situation is a head scratcher
Which Texans age group are you refering to as the head scratcher? I hope that's not a generalization.

I only watched the 04s and was specifically referring to that age group.

All things said it appears that the 04 ECNL team will be the superior team as compared to the Texans 04 DA. I also heard several of the Texans 04s playing 03 so maybe things could change as year progresses but seems unlikely to change drastically.
avatar
CrazySoccerParent
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 132
Points : 532
Join date : 2016-08-15

Back to top Go down

Re: Did you konw??

Post by Cam203030 on Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:39 am

Yes I agree all good players are not DA
avatar
Cam203030
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 79
Points : 490
Join date : 2016-08-08

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum