2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» What a year
by Cam203030 Today at 04:39 pm

» TOURNAMENT: U90C SPRING KICKOFF - February 1-4, 2018
by U90C Today at 04:34 pm

» TEXAS SUMMER CLASSIC - REGISTRATION DEADLINE APPROACHING
by musaisaya Today at 03:05 pm

» Quiet Forum
by Zizou Today at 01:49 pm

» FBR09 Rankings December 4th, 2017
by timmyh Yesterday at 04:12 pm

» Sting Dallas 2011 Weigelt
by sting08 Yesterday at 12:03 pm

» 09 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 11:43 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:13 am

» GIRLS DA and the HS CHOICE to Play
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:50 am

» Triumph 08g North FW, Keller, Roanoke
by Hmeleven Yesterday at 08:37 am

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:26 pm

» STING EAST SOCCER FORMING QUICKLY NEAR YOU!!!!
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 04:25 pm

» STING DALLAS 2011G/2012G “Officially starting to build out o
by psaldivar 13/12/17, 03:18 pm

» FootyID Camp | Winter 2017
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:01 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 03:00 pm

» FootyTV
by Footy Factory 13/12/17, 02:59 pm

» Longhorns 3v3 girls 00s
by Multivitamin 13/12/17, 02:31 pm

» TOURNAMENT: GULF COAST OPEN - Gulf Shores Area - Jan 13-14
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:39 am

» 08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:38 am

» 05 Girls Teams - U90C SPRING KICKOFF (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C 13/12/17, 09:37 am

» Shooters 2010 Looking to Add players
by Ericsal 13/12/17, 06:49 am

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:36 am

» Texas Spurs 09 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:35 am

» Texas Spurs 08 Blanton
by tareyncarol 13/12/17, 01:34 am

» Solar 09G Covey-2 teams
by skipper 12/12/17, 10:50 pm

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11462 registered users
The newest registered user is FCTB

Our users have posted a total of 166102 messages in 20918 subjects

Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Medicine Man on 12/10/17, 10:56 am

The Slim Shady is in the house!!!!!!

Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by BigErn on 12/10/17, 01:30 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:Ultimately, BigE, maybe you just can’t realize that everyone here doesn’t see North Texas soccer as all rainbows, lollipops, and unicorns.  Not every club operates the same as yours (and guess what – not every DA team operates the same as yours).

Many people have had bad experiences due to a multitude of reasons.  So I can imagine, as a coach, that it might hit a little close to home when many of these bad experiences are driven by unscrupulous coaches.  You take some sick joy in coming on here to discount people’s stories of lies, deception, untruths, bait and switch, and what they perceive as unfair treatment by coaches (adults, or should at least act like it) and clubs perpetrated upon kids.  Yes, I know that you never experienced it with your kids – but you know what?  That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen to others.  (and frankly, no one cares that it didn’t happen in your rainbow world)

You come here to spew out your "facts” because you are “in the know”, even though, to the best of my knowledge, you don’t coach nor are in a leadership position with one of the North Texas clubs.  When you over-exaggerate your position, you attempt to deflect by demeaning other posters, or disappear for a time.   (You must think you are cute or clever calling people “Sir” or “partner” and using words like “purty” – real slick, maybe it's a West Texas thing? - but ultimately you just come off as a pompous ass.)


Yes, per your MO you will come on here to deny being incorrect, over-exaggerating, twisting you statements, or disappearing – so let’s recap -

“The vast majority of Boy's programs are free as are a growing number of Girl's programs.  Those that aren't are substantially discounted” – no, they ALL aren’t substantially discounted

“There won't be any JDL teams qualifying or playing at LH D1.” – oh, so wrong – JDL teams playing D1, and so desperate for LH slots, playing D3 too.

“For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.” – For one, you just come across as an elitist snob.  When I called you out on your extra $200-300/month by giving up a couple movie channels, you decided to re-post your quote, and changed “or” to “and”.  When I called you on it – you disappeared.

JST shared his experience with DA parents -  "Same level of play in the game but as far as the training....its just more of it....so far" – which you promptly had to discount by detailing your experience and asserting that it is the same everywhere.  News Flash – every other team/club is not like yours!  I don’t know what the USSF standards are (but oooh, we were all so impressed by your ability to list them for us), and frankly, don’t care.  For those playing DA, ECNL or at any other level at your or any other club, it’s about their experience (and not about how YOU can chastise them for their “violations of those guidelines”).

Yes, I know you felt the need to let everyone know how great your DD’s club is doing with DA – I mean, wow, daily individual physical and mental monitoring.  (I did ask what daily mental monitoring is, and not surprisingly, I didn’t receive a response.)

Inviting people out to see DA soccer because it is the only “real” soccer (yes, we all know your DD plays DA) again just makes you look pretentious.


Ultimately - everyone else's experience is not like yours!  If you showed a little humility and were less demeaning, you might come across as less of a pompous soccer elitist.

Thanks for this SoS ... Although I wish you didn't care so much to make this all about me.  And it makes us wonder whether you spent two, three or four hours on this beauty with all the trolling ya had to do to build her.  Here goes  --

I don't represent one club.  I've coached for four and have had kids play for four others here in NTX.  

It may be hard for you to believe (it is for me that you went back so far with your troll to pick this nugget up), but I've made no exaggerations regarding my "position" ever ... not that it would matter anyway.  I have indeed served in capacities as a Coach, Director and a BOD member with competitive soccer clubs, some of which are here in NTX.

I "disappear" for awhile simply because there's nothing worthwhile to respond to ... Sadly, I have a look at this forum most days.  I post when I read posts needing clarification, are outright false, or are from folks that have legitimate questions.  I do this for informational purposes and to protect those that truly are on here for inquisitive purposes from misinformation and bs negative propaganda.  I do not respond emotionally and am not trying to "impress" anyone.  I have no agenda, nor am I biased towards any of the leagues/programs here in NTX.  I love and respect all of the kids playing soccer here and am grateful for the opportunities I've had to work with many of them, from the recreational level on up.  

As I've mentioned a few times to people like yourself that have made posts similar to this masterpiece ... I can understand that the nature in which I write so 'matter of factly' does come across as pompous to folks like yourself.  To be honest, I have been described as pompous in the real world as well ... but how is this relevant at all to the validity of my posts?  And I can imagine that it would irk you even more if you are in a state of despondency when it comes to your experiences while mine are primarily positive.  

I'd rather not come across as "demeaning", but it does happen occasionally when those, like yourself, so often automatically respond to anything I post in a negative way without thought, just because you don't like me.  I use the terms, Sir, purty partner, among others, in normal, casual conversation and don't believe they are "cute" (but I'll take it).

I've never said nor have I implied that the only "real" soccer is being played at the DA level.  This is just what the what the emotional (and irrational) side of your lil' noggin makes you think when I suggest that it's good for a kid to get out to watch the game they love being played at a higher level.

It's shocking that you seem to know me so well through your computer screen to know my "MO", what I 'feel the need' to do, and that I "take sick joy" in posting here, isn't it?  And given that you felt the need to include, "you know what", "guess what", and "news flash", leads me to believe that you still don't think I know what I'm talking about.  So let's address your research here fella --

“The vast majority of Boy's programs are free as are a growing number of Girl's programs.  Those that aren't are substantially discounted” – no, they ALL aren’t substantially discounted"  
...  This is completely subjective as it depends on an individual's definition of 'substantial'.

"“For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.” – For one, you just come across as an elitist snob.  When I called you out on your extra $200-300/month by giving up a couple movie channels, you decided to re-post your quote, and changed “or” to “and”.  When I called you on it – you disappeared."
... I vaguely remember this, but know that I did not respond because it wasn't worthy of one.  Everything here in bold, I either did not write or did not happen.

"Same level of play in the game but as far as the training....its just more of it....so far" – which you promptly had to discount by detailing your experience and asserting that it is the same everywhere.  News Flash – every other team/club is not like yours!  I don’t know what the USSF standards are (but oooh, we were all so impressed by your ability to list them for us), and frankly, don’t care.  
... C'mon now SoS -- You're better than this.  Since I happen to have knowledge of the DA, I simply shared those guidelines.  They are general and meant to be carried out consistently at every representative's program.  And to say that, "nobody cares" multiples times in your post really sheds light on your true disposition here.

“There won't be any JDL teams qualifying or playing at LH D1.” – oh, so wrong – JDL teams playing D1, and so desperate for LH slots, playing D3 too."
... You did get this one kinda right.  I was wrong about JDL teams participating in LHGCL and have already since mentioned this.  I've been absolutely wrong when posting objective statements twice (you must've skimmed by the other when going through those 400 or so posts over the last 5 or so years) on this forum ... both due to bad information I received from DOCs.    

How bout next time you get so worked up you just PM me ... It'll ultimately save everyone else the few minutes it took from their day the read this nonsense.  

Thanks Sir!

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 491
Points : 1700
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Guest on 12/10/17, 02:09 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:Ultimately, BigE, maybe you just can’t realize that everyone here doesn’t see North Texas soccer as all rainbows, lollipops, and unicorns.  Not every club operates the same as yours (and guess what – not every DA team operates the same as yours).

Many people have had bad experiences due to a multitude of reasons.  

Or... maybe we don't see it as rainbows, lollipops, and unicorns, but we see it for what it is, yet realize that WE have significant control over our own happiness and satisfaction if we take the time to educate ourselves, step back and take objective views of where our DD's fit in the grand scheme, and then make sure our expectations align with our education and objective views.

Been down the NTX competitive sports road with 3 different kids in 3 different sports.  Taken different roads in all 3 sports.  In some cases, have stayed with a particular team/club for several years, in some cases, have made multiple changes in team/clubs for various reasons.  Some cases, we've gone with a "big dog" team/club.  Some cases, we've gone with "indys" or "2nd tier" organizations.  A lot of the same stuff going on across the board.  Our experiences have been far more positive than negative, and I for one, believe it's because we took the time to educate ourselves and were realistic with our expectations.   Therefore, we simply made good choices for the most part.

Even still, we have had a couple of very negative experiences.  However, instead of whining and complaining about it at every opportunity, we simply said "Ok, we definitely didn't read that one well.  Lesson learned.  Won't let that happen again.  Time to move on."

Seriously, it's to the point where I can watch a kid play in any of these sports, have a 5-10 minute conversation with their parent, and have about 90% success rate at predicting if that kid/family will be happy with their situation.  Blame the coaches and clubs all you want, but this crap ain't rocket science.  It's effort, objectivity, and common sense on the part of the parents.

Oh by the way, it ain't gonna get any better when you start dealing with HS and College coaches...


Last edited by bwgophers on 12/10/17, 02:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Medicine Man on 12/10/17, 02:09 pm

BigE the glory days are over it's time to face the music. Fool us once but not twice. The sleeping giant has been awakened.

__________________________________________________
I been naughty! santa
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 386
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by SickofStupidity on 12/10/17, 02:11 pm

BigErn wrote:"“For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.” – For one, you just come across as an elitist snob.  When I called you out on your extra $200-300/month by giving up a couple movie channels, you decided to re-post your quote, and changed “or” to “and”.  When I called you on it – you disappeared."
... I vaguely remember this, but know that I did not respond because it wasn't worthy of one.  Everything here in bold, I either did not write or did not happen.


You did not write the items in bold above?  Your "elite" comment?   lol!

let me refresh your memory in your response to BigboyBentley:

Re: LHGCL D1 2018
Post by BigErn on 5/4/2017, 9:25 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34434p50-lhgcl-d1-2018

"When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids."


And then in your response to wazup and Foxysoccermom:

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach
Post by BigErn on 24/4/2017, 2:53 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34588p50-vote-biggest-douchebag-coach

"The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?"

You even acknowledge in this post that you wrote the elitist comment.


Next time you are going to deny writing something, best bet is probably to do a quick search.  Then you won't look so foolish.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 641
Points : 1948
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by KeeperCommander on 12/10/17, 02:23 pm

Do you Google how to look up obscure facts that no one cares about or are you just good at it. Should be an investigator or something. Everyone stop what you are doing. We are sending SOS to investigate the Russians. It’s all good now.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1337
Points : 2895
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Medicine Man on 12/10/17, 02:38 pm

Kc and the sunshine band. The gig is up.

__________________________________________________
I been naughty! santa
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 386
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by BigErn on 12/10/17, 05:04 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
BigErn wrote:"“For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.” – For one, you just come across as an elitist snob.  When I called you out on your extra $200-300/month by giving up a couple movie channels, you decided to re-post your quote, and changed “or” to “and”.  When I called you on it – you disappeared."
... I vaguely remember this, but know that I did not respond because it wasn't worthy of one.  Everything here in bold, I either did not write or did not happen.


You did not write the items in bold above?  Your "elite" comment?   lol!

let me refresh your memory in your response to BigboyBentley:

Re: LHGCL D1 2018
Post by BigErn on 5/4/2017, 9:25 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34434p50-lhgcl-d1-2018

"When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids."


And then in your response to wazup and Foxysoccermom:

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach
Post by BigErn on 24/4/2017, 2:53 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34588p50-vote-biggest-douchebag-coach

"The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?"

You even acknowledge in this post that you wrote the elitist comment.


Next time you are going to deny writing something, best bet is probably to do a quick search.  Then you won't look so foolish.

"LOL" ... again?!  You know how much that's the one thing that really gets to me don'tcha?  You are quite the button pusher aren't ya SoS -- you ole' so 'n so.

I don't recall writing the "Elite" kids sentence ... Don't even recall thinking it, but alllrighty -- what's you point?  How is this not true?  Me pointing out that Elite kids are able to get scholarshipped or play for teams that don't cost as much $ is false how?  Just using the word "Elite", makes me an Elitist huh?  Doesn't this sound like the logic one of our kids might utilize?  And I never denied writing the (in)famous "movie package" reference ... and ... sooo ... What about that particular paragraph is so tough for you to grasp?  And why so distraught about it?

Soooo ... how much time and trouble have you gone to twiddling your thumbs trying to prove me wrong?  Was is worth it?  Do ya really think I'm the one that looks foolish here Sir?

Are there any other talking points I made this afternoon you'd like to address now ... any more insults, or is this all ya got?

Thanks Danny.  I love Washington.

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 491
Points : 1700
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Zizou on 12/10/17, 06:05 pm

Oh come on now kids. No one really cares! Don’t take this board that serious.

Zizou
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1873
Points : 3442
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by soccerjack on 12/10/17, 06:13 pm

It's like listening to Kim jong un and Donald Trump going at it. They're both crazy and have bad hair, it's just hard to pick a winner.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 934
Points : 2211
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by SickofStupidity on 12/10/17, 07:18 pm

BigErn wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
BigErn wrote:"“For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids.” – For one, you just come across as an elitist snob.  When I called you out on your extra $200-300/month by giving up a couple movie channels, you decided to re-post your quote, and changed “or” to “and”.  When I called you on it – you disappeared."
... I vaguely remember this, but know that I did not respond because it wasn't worthy of one.  Everything here in bold, I either did not write or did not happen.


You did not write the items in bold above?  Your "elite" comment?   lol!

let me refresh your memory in your response to BigboyBentley:

Re: LHGCL D1 2018
Post by BigErn on 5/4/2017, 9:25 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34434p50-lhgcl-d1-2018

"When you say "the elite who can pay for these type of platforms limits many" here, I'm guessing you're referring to people with the $ (which is a strange use of the the word elite in this setting, but ok)?  If this is the case then sure, it is unfortunate that a few literally cannot afford to have their kiddo play at one of the bigs, but there are scholarship programs in place to assist those folks.  For the other 99% of us, we can afford the extra $200-$300/month to have our kids follow their passion and dreams ... just might have to give up the morning Starbucks, 4G LTE data, or a couple movie channels.  My point being here is that we don't have to have "elite" pocketbooks if we have "elite" kids."


And then in your response to wazup and Foxysoccermom:

Re: Vote - Biggest Douchebag Coach
Post by BigErn on 24/4/2017, 2:53 am

http://www.txsoccer.net/t34588p50-vote-biggest-douchebag-coach

"The logic here is simple and the math is even simpler ...

The average we pay in dues/fees between the clubs my kids are involved with is ~$305/month.  A kid playing at an independent may incur little to no dues.  Just for the sake of argument, they pay no dues at all, but have leagues fees, 6 tourneys, rental facility expenses and a kit to handle (I have close friends that play for an independent in this exact situation).  Even without monthly dues, that comes to about $85/month ... which makes the discrepancy ~$220 -- well within the range mentioned here.  Now I'm not gonna bore everyone with an arbitrary cost breakdown of their morning Starbucks, data plans and movie packages because most of us are adults.  Sooo ... for the sake of us all, how bout we move on to more pertinent, grown folks talk, hmmm?"

You even acknowledge in this post that you wrote the elitist comment.


Next time you are going to deny writing something, best bet is probably to do a quick search.  Then you won't look so foolish.

"LOL" ... again?!  You know how much that's the one thing that really gets to me don'tcha?  You are quite the button pusher aren't ya SoS -- you ole' so 'n so.

I don't recall writing the "Elite" kids sentence ... Don't even recall thinking it, but alllrighty -- what's you point?  How is this not true?  Me pointing out that Elite kids are able to get scholarshipped or play for teams that don't cost as much $ is false how?  Just using the word "Elite", makes me an Elitist huh?  Doesn't this sound like the logic one of our kids might utilize?  And I never denied writing the (in)famous "movie package" reference ... and ... sooo ... What about that particular paragraph is so tough for you to grasp?  And why so distraught about it?

Soooo ... how much time and trouble have you gone to twiddling your thumbs trying to prove me wrong?  Was is worth it?  Do ya really think I'm the one that looks foolish here Sir?

Are there any other talking points I made this afternoon you'd like to address now ... any more insults, or is this all ya got?

Thanks Danny.  I love Washington.

The only flawed logic is yours - I never said or even implied that because you used the word "elite" made you an elitist.  Good try, but your logic is worse than your kid's.  lol! lol! lol!  It is your consistent attitude throughout a large number of your posts.

Honestly, not much time at all.  I mean, geez, I provided you with the exact quote in the initial post (to establish your asinine movie channel statement), that you actually denied.  I'm sure you just didn't see the difference between "did not write" and "don't recall writing" - when the exact quote was staring you in the face.   Rolling Eyes

And just some purely honest advice lil' buddy - use of the terms Sir, purty, partner, among others (fella, lil' noggin), in normal, casual conversation, doesn't help you to come off as intelligent.  Maybe this is, in part, why people in the real world also describe you as pompous.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 641
Points : 1948
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by BigErn on 12/10/17, 08:07 pm

Looks like you want to officially push this into the realm of the ole' fashioned pissing match ... a shame.

Once again, you didn't read through my post.  You still haven't once addressed anything I mentioned in either post other than the, 'well you wrote this last year', or you're not intelligent because you use the word 'purty'.  You continue to dig yourself a hole, and are under the delusion that I'm the one standing in it.

You know the, 'oh yeah, well you're a dummy' routine doesn't hold much water after the third grade.

Let's do this -- Just decide to be men and move on ...

Orrr, you could choose to be 8 years old and continue to belittle yourself by repeating the same sh*t without reading my posts --

BigErn
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 491
Points : 1700
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Medicine Man on 12/10/17, 09:12 pm

Zizou knows the slim shady....He knows not turn his back on his boy.

__________________________________________________
I been naughty! santa
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 386
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by wazup on 12/10/17, 09:19 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
And just some purely honest advice lil' buddy - use of the terms Sir, purty, partner, among others (fella, lil' noggin), in normal, casual conversation, doesn't help you to come off as intelligent.  Maybe this is, in part, why people in the real world also describe you as pompous.

Maybe there is a language barrier of some kind?  With all the clubs he has worked at, maybe he has an accent?  The incompetent American coaches seem to generally stay with 1 club.  Maybe he's English?

wazup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 88
Points : 354
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Safe to say IMO the old format is missed....

Post by Medicine Man on 12/10/17, 09:22 pm

His electric bill is paid in full.

__________________________________________________
I been naughty! santa
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 298
Points : 386
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum