Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Ellis County Elite 03 - looking to add players (South) Today at 04:02 pmelliscountyelite
ODP questionToday at 04:00 pmdfwsoccerdad
Solar 06B Martinez Open SessionsToday at 04:00 pmGottalovesoccer
Trouble in Paradise?Today at 04:00 pmPele98
Dallas Texans Select Soccer uniformToday at 03:57 pmhcampos17
Solar 05B Martinez Open SessionsToday at 03:52 pmGottalovesoccer
Question: 09s and 9v9 this fallToday at 03:50 pmProDallas
LFC 04B Dalglish Yocom Open SessionsToday at 03:38 pmcy6
FC Dallas 06 West Blue - Looking For PlayersToday at 03:37 pmUdontseeme
06 Dallas Texans D1 & ECNLToday at 03:35 pmDT06West
Azzurri FC 03 Open TrainingsToday at 03:33 pmokstate1
Let's Get it Started 2009s!Today at 03:27 pm09Baller
D'Feeters ECNL Composite & LHGCL D1 Team - SouthlakeToday at 03:25 pmD'Feeters West
FBR 08G May 22nd 2018Today at 03:25 pmFBR08G
D'Feeters ECNL Composite & LHGCL D1 Team - SouthlakeToday at 03:23 pmD'Feeters West
LFC 04B Toshack Open SessionsToday at 03:20 pmcy6
Colleyville Evolution 08GG Open Practices Today at 03:16 pmCoachBoyle
D'Feeters 06G Black- LHGCL D1 Bye Today at 03:07 pmDeltaTauChi
Solar11G Wheatley Looking To AddToday at 03:02 pmSolar11G Wheatley
Sparta FC 05 open practices (looking for players) Today at 02:56 pmtewinn23
U8 Girls Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Today at 02:51 pmU90C
FC Dallas 08 West is looking to add players for the upcToday at 02:51 pmsouthlakemom07
SRSA 06 - PulpToday at 02:50 pmMedicine Man
D1 Dallas Classic Squad-Solar 06B Hildebrand Open SessionsToday at 02:47 pmSolar 06 Boys
08 Boys Teams - PREMIER COPA (June 8-10)Today at 02:43 pmU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12015 registered users
The newest registered user is DT06West

Our users have posted a total of 174048 messages in 22291 subjects

FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by GRANITZA12 on 30/10/17, 03:26 pm

Tournament time. All teams will have guest players. Going to be interesting. Kids will change teams.

GRANITZA12
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Join date : 2017-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 30/10/17, 09:19 pm

ProphAC wrote:Interesting result in the Solar Covey vs Scarfone Samba game... and I heard that Covey had a PK that they kicked straight to the keeper or they would have won.  

I heard that a Samba player was tripped in the box and no penalty called.. Also a Covey player was offsides and scored... The goal was 2" further to the right so one of the Covey goals should have deflected and Samba had way more shots in the first half that just didn't go in... So based on all of these FACTS Scarfone should have won 8 - 1. That's about the same score Angelone beat Covey a couple weeks ago. See it all makes perfect sense.

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 30/10/17, 10:18 pm

Haha
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by soccergodntx on 30/10/17, 10:58 pm

I was wondering when the truth was going to come out about the game.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 110
Points : 639
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by GRANITZA12 on 31/10/17, 01:54 am

Funny

GRANITZA12
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 307
Join date : 2017-08-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by dcsol10 on 31/10/17, 03:16 am

Offsides wrote:
ProphAC wrote:Interesting result in the Solar Covey vs Scarfone Samba game... and I heard that Covey had a PK that they kicked straight to the keeper or they would have won.  

I heard that a Samba player was tripped in the box and no penalty called.. Also a Covey player was offsides and scored... The goal was 2" further to the right so one of the Covey goals should have deflected and Samba had way more shots in the first half that just didn't go in... So based on all of these FACTS Scarfone should have won 8 - 1. That's about the same score Angelone beat Covey a couple weeks ago. See it all makes perfect sense.

Wow...this is rich....Maybe I should post the actual video sometime....Other than a goal directly off corner kick, free kick goal, and 1 counter there wasn't much there for Samba...Yes, they do have some girls that can really "kick the ball" and are physical but that's about it....Might I ask where are you getting your information from? Upset much?

dcsol10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 338
Join date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 03:24 am

dcsol10 wrote:
Offsides wrote:
ProphAC wrote:Interesting result in the Solar Covey vs Scarfone Samba game... and I heard that Covey had a PK that they kicked straight to the keeper or they would have won.  

I heard that a Samba player was tripped in the box and no penalty called.. Also a Covey player was offsides and scored... The goal was 2" further to the right so one of the Covey goals should have deflected and Samba had way more shots in the first half that just didn't go in... So based on all of these FACTS Scarfone should have won 8 - 1. That's about the same score Angelone beat Covey a couple weeks ago. See it all makes perfect sense.

Wow...this is rich....Maybe I should post the actual video sometime....Other than a goal directly off corner kick, free kick goal, and 1 counter there wasn't much there for Samba...Yes, they do have some girls that can really "kick the ball" and are physical but that's about it....Might I ask where are you getting your information from?  Upset much?

So do you have the video of the Angelone 8 - 0 loss now that should be interesting...

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by dcsol10 on 31/10/17, 03:34 am

Offsides wrote:
dcsol10 wrote:
Offsides wrote:
ProphAC wrote:Interesting result in the Solar Covey vs Scarfone Samba game... and I heard that Covey had a PK that they kicked straight to the keeper or they would have won.  

I heard that a Samba player was tripped in the box and no penalty called.. Also a Covey player was offsides and scored... The goal was 2" further to the right so one of the Covey goals should have deflected and Samba had way more shots in the first half that just didn't go in... So based on all of these FACTS Scarfone should have won 8 - 1. That's about the same score Angelone beat Covey a couple weeks ago. See it all makes perfect sense.

Wow...this is rich....Maybe I should post the actual video sometime....Other than a goal directly off corner kick, free kick goal, and 1 counter there wasn't much there for Samba...Yes, they do have some girls that can really "kick the ball" and are physical but that's about it....Might I ask where are you getting your information from?  Upset much?

So do you have the video of the Angelone 8 - 0 loss now that should be interesting...

Sure I have that video as well and can admit they were the better team that day. What say you now offside? Sounds like we were both there on Sunday. Are you a Scarfone parent or do you just like to stir the pot...either way anyone who was there knows who was better on that Sunday, fortunately for Samba it ended in a tie...I'm proud of our team and results speak for themselves, we are getting better, every week is a new opportunity to prove yourself

dcsol10
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 338
Join date : 2017-06-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 03:37 am

Someone needs to stir the pot..

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 31/10/17, 11:18 am

I'm pretty sure offsides was just trying to be funny. Covey is good... I watched the Angelone v Covey game and you could tell that Angelone was just on that game and Covey just had an off day. It will be closer next time. I also saw video of the Scarfone v Covey game and it looked like both teams had plenty of opportunities. It's all good everyone.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 12:22 pm

ProphAC wrote:I'm pretty sure offsides was just trying to be funny.   Covey is good... I watched the Angelone v Covey game and you could tell that Angelone was just on that game and Covey just had an off day.  It will be closer next time.  I also saw video of the Scarfone v Covey game and it looked like both teams had plenty of opportunities.  It's all good everyone.

No I am actually upset.. All that time and money I spend taking my DD to skills lessons isn't going to pay off if she wants to play on a top team. Guess I needed to concentrate on aggression all these years. Kill kill kill....

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by melashbrew on 31/10/17, 12:59 pm

Alrighty then...when does the next list post? Laughing

melashbrew
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 34
Points : 591
Join date : 2016-12-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 31/10/17, 01:13 pm

FBR '09 tries to post every 2 weeks but he may wait till after this weekend when the fall league season will be finished for every team after makeup games are wrapped up.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 01:14 pm

FBR09 has lots of time on his/her hands need an update today ????

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by soccergodntx on 31/10/17, 01:36 pm

I agree with ProphAC i bet they will wait until season is over.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 110
Points : 639
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by soccergodntx on 31/10/17, 01:49 pm

Someone needs to leak the video.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 110
Points : 639
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 31/10/17, 01:56 pm

#ScarCoveyGate
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 02:05 pm

I agree I want to see the video... Always interesting how parents either blame physical play or the ref for losing or in this case a tie. Wonder if they have ever seen the older girls play because if you think 8 year olds are physical just wait a few years..you ain't seen nothing.

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 31/10/17, 02:11 pm

I don't remember anyone blaming the game on the ref... I thought you were there, Offsides? Or do you just enjoy trolling parents of 8 year olds for games you don't attend?
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 02:19 pm

It's an overall observation.. That was the reason for my original post everyone always says that they should have won because ......... fill in the blank. When my DD loses its usually because her and her team played like crap or the other team was better. There isn't a we should have because we didn't and losing is our fault not the refs, wind, field condition, aggression level, skills.....

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProDallas on 31/10/17, 02:40 pm

Not to distract from the fun back-and-forth here, but just an FYI that most the teams playing at The Pit on Saturdays/Sundays also have league games weekend of Nov. 11 - 12.
avatar
ProDallas
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 113
Points : 741
Join date : 2016-10-12
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Barb_Tally on 31/10/17, 02:44 pm

DCSOL10- This response is comical. I am still LOL. POST THE VIDEO. It will show Samba up 3-1 in the second half and Covey tying it up towards the end. It will also show PLENTY of opportunities on EACH SIDE.

Your DD team plays SAMBA once and you feel you can make a strong statement of " there wasn't much there for Samba."   LOL

Barb_Tally
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 3
Points : 210
Join date : 2017-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by ProphAC on 31/10/17, 02:56 pm

Offsides... your troll is officially successful. Sigh.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 149
Points : 812
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 02:57 pm

Ok I am busted my DD plays for Samba ...

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by Offsides on 31/10/17, 03:05 pm

So that being said..

I would officially like to invite anyone that has a talented DD to come and check out our team. We actually do have girls with excellent skills thanks to our Coach Ellen Scarfone. Her 08s are ranked #1 our 09s #2 and she has the top group of 10s. We practice on Mondays and Wednesdays at Cabell Elementary school at 5:45. Coach Ellen is assisted by her father Skip Scarfone and Coach Will Searls at every practice and if you have been around you know these guys are Excellent coach's. We would love to see you out there we also have a great group of parents.

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 2144
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings October 17th, 2017

Post by soccergodntx on 31/10/17, 03:06 pm

Tournaments are coming up so everyone can play each other again. Hopefully top 8 can play in the same tournament. It will be great to see a gold division with more than 5 teams. On another note top 20 teams play in Prime Time league except for three Not sure if The Pit scores will make a big difference.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 110
Points : 639
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum