Latest topics
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSYesterday at 11:56 pmNtxsoccerfan08
Here were go again - Games CancellationYesterday at 08:07 pmMurderWasTheCase
Defunct Club?Yesterday at 03:42 pmSoccerSuckers
07 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:49 pmU90C
08 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:48 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 01:47 pmU90C
Liverpool 09 Flynn Yesterday at 01:42 pmLP_Elite
FALL '18 - SPRING '19 CLASSIC LEAGUE KICK-OFF by GamedayYesterday at 11:32 amGameday 04 New
06 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 10:06 amU90C
05 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
13 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
Solar 11g Barnes Open practicesYesterday at 09:19 amSportsmanship
Solar Mattice 09B - Soccer OpportunitiesYesterday at 09:03 amkmattice
Team DQ'ed from Lake Highlands D323/09/18, 10:25 pmcoachdom23
Crazyfeet 06/07 Girls - Looking for players23/09/18, 09:55 amsoccaloco
Crazyfeet 06/07 Girls - Looking for players23/09/18, 09:55 amsoccaloco
FREE Liverpool Street Soccer - FRIDAY NIGHTS - Two Locations23/09/18, 08:04 amSoccerSuckers
U12 DA Landscape22/09/18, 11:32 pmfactsmatter
Week 1 in D122/09/18, 09:09 amTexanDad37
Team Bye22/09/18, 08:32 am7WhiskeyPapa
Club Payments22/09/18, 03:22 amupper95
Solar Bag #11 for sale21/09/18, 02:56 pmsolar2009girls
06 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)21/09/18, 02:13 pmU90C
TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL21/09/18, 02:03 pmPelepelepele
Possible DA girl moving to Texas21/09/18, 01:05 pm06Southgirl
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12668 registered users
The newest registered user is Boogeyman#21

Our users have posted a total of 182075 messages in 24170 subjects

This board Sucks!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by adufresne on 17/10/17, 02:35 pm

#defacto

adufresne
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 247
Join date : 2014-03-04

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by SD69 on 17/10/17, 04:20 pm

U9/U10/U11 were glory days on this board for 03s and 04s. Hasn't been the same since. Back then I was checking site a few times per day. Now its rare that I get on once a week to see same old beat down topics.
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 3596
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Foxysoccermom on 17/10/17, 06:45 pm

SD69 wrote:U9/U10/U11 were glory days on this board for 03s and 04s. Hasn't been the same since. Back then I was checking site a few times per day. Now its rare that I get on once a week to see same old beat down topics.

Very good points. Good coaches building strong teams and players. Great competiton. Earned spots in Lake Highlands, giving a sense of achievement. Some of the best teams formed in a long time. Great friendships formed.

Foxy has to ask herself, what has changed? DA and ECNL have the same effect at an older age so that's not it.

Age pure, JDL, pool play, CPP, all brought to us by the soccer powers that be (Big Clubs) and their local spokesman Sarah Huckabee Sanders (Big Ern). These are the culprits. Younger parents must demand change at the big clubs and BigErn must be publicly ridiculed at every chance.

Regards

Foxy
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 581
Points : 1220
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 17/10/17, 07:39 pm

STD you are the problem. Shame on you for sleeping on the job and not looking out for juice box Suzy Q.

Go back to sleep you are irrelevant.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 18/10/17, 05:37 am

SD69 wrote:U9/U10/U11 were glory days on this board for 03s and 04s. Hasn't been the same since. Back then I was checking site a few times per day. Now its rare that I get on once a week to see same old beat down topics.
The glory days were back in 9 year old soccer? I bet you can throw a football over a mountain too, huh.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 18/10/17, 06:14 am

STD been hiding in a cave for a long time KC the gig is up.Pretty pathetic I would say.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Cleansheets on 18/10/17, 08:30 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
SD69 wrote:U9/U10/U11 were glory days on this board for 03s and 04s. Hasn't been the same since. Back then I was checking site a few times per day. Now its rare that I get on once a week to see same old beat down topics.
The glory days were back in 9 year old soccer? I bet you can throw a football over a mountain too, huh.
SD was refering to the activity on the board at that time. All the banter, trash talking and rankings talk. Not the actual soccer itself. Back before age pure and right before the 04's went select, this board was on fire. Now, meh. Sleep

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Big Ern on 18/10/17, 09:13 am

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Just a look back, here is where these players are currently playing.. I guess my post back then wasn't to far fetched..

1.) Outside Mids - Lefty from DTS (U15 Texans DA) and right (U14 Solar DA) & left (U15 Texans ECNL) side mid from RASE
2.) Center Mids - Both Mids from RASE (U15 Solar DA & U15 FCD ECNL); Fever (tall blonde) (U15 FCD DA); Odyssey (skilled) (U14 Solar DA) & Solar Mid (tall) (U15 Solar ECNL)
3.) Fowards - Spirit Clark forward (does almost all scoring) (U15 FCD DA), Dalglish Forward (dark hair) (U14 Texans ECNL), Piper (blonde) (??),
4.) Defense - Center defender RASE (U15 Sting ECNL), DALGLISH defenders (U15 & U14 FCD DA), DTS defenders (U15 Texans DA)
5.) Goal Keeper - there are a few, but hard to tell at this age. Goals are large for them. The better ones on (U15 Solar, FCD & Texans DA)

You know it's a good thread when you have both of these guys in --

Spot on go!  And thanks for this SOAP ... very telling stuff ^.

Oh ... and good luck with that Foxymomma.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2489
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Guest on 18/10/17, 10:49 am

ahhhh yeah.....i can smell the pitch in this thread.
The Evil Empire that was called RASE
The Low Down Dirty Filty Nasty Dirty South
Dalglish "The Generic Brand RASE"
Solar Kennington/LFS/Defeeters- Many Faced God
Texans Scott- The Chosen One
and the many many many Stings.

#WhenFBRmattered
#WhenBWwasTheWizard
#WhenGO99wasTheOldBigErn
#WhenWeWantedToBeDefacto
#WhenPLDmattered
#WhenTexasCupMattered
#BeforeJDL #BeforeDA
#WhenECNLwasTheGoal
#WhenLWwasKing
#WhenGAwasUsurper
#WhenWeDidntWantRASEtoBeSRSA

Dont miss a good thing till its gone....

Those were the usual suspects and things were good....
Someone suggested and implemented change...it felt right, but now it doesn't anymore.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 18/10/17, 11:11 am

Heard we are getting the old gang back together! Been a long time!
avatar
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1720
Points : 5086
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : Next to a Grill cooking something good

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by SD69 on 18/10/17, 11:15 am

Back when FriscoSoccer2004 was FriscoSoccer2005
avatar
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 3596
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 18/10/17, 11:53 am

Dead On Arrival.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 18/10/17, 12:05 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
SD69 wrote:U9/U10/U11 were glory days on this board for 03s and 04s. Hasn't been the same since. Back then I was checking site a few times per day. Now its rare that I get on once a week to see same old beat down topics.
The glory days were back in 9 year old soccer? I bet you can throw a football over a mountain too, huh.
SD was refering to the activity on the board at that time. All the banter, trash talking and rankings talk. Not the actual soccer itself. Back before age pure and right before the 04's went select, this board was on fire. Now, meh. Sleep
Oh yes back in the TxSoccer.net mafia days.
Once a poster has been on here for a few years every topic seems to be beaten death. There have been some good battles since I first started to watch the forum. However all the good trash talkers have started to vanish. I guess the volleyball bug got to their kid and they are languishing in the gymnasiums now just waiting to die. Still every now and then a young whipper snapper gets the courage to call out an elder.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 18/10/17, 12:22 pm

All the class of 2012 is still playing the Suzy Q. Business has been good for you all. Now we got the DA train.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 18/10/17, 12:38 pm

Medicine Man wrote:All the class of 2012 is still playing the Suzy Q. Business has been good for you all. Now we got the DA train.
Is it asking too much for you to jump in front of that train. Asking for a friend. Rolling Eyes

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by soccerjack on 18/10/17, 12:55 pm

JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:ahhhh yeah.....i can smell the pitch in this thread.
The Evil Empire that was called RASE
The Low Down Dirty Filty Nasty Dirty South
Dalglish "The Generic Brand RASE"
Solar Kennington/LFS/Defeeters- Many Faced God
Texans Scott- The Chosen One
and the many many many Stings.

#WhenFBRmattered
#WhenBWwasTheWizard
#WhenGO99wasTheOldBigErn
#WhenWeWantedToBeDefacto
#WhenPLDmattered
#WhenTexasCupMattered
#BeforeJDL #BeforeDA
#WhenECNLwasTheGoal
#WhenLWwasKing
#WhenGAwasUsurper
#WhenWeDidntWantRASEtoBeSRSA

Dont miss a good thing till its gone....

Those were the usual suspects and things were good....
Someone suggested and implemented change...it felt right, but now it doesn't anymore.

Lol. Go was the old bigern. Thats an insult to go!
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2557
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 18/10/17, 01:36 pm

soccerjack wrote:
JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:ahhhh yeah.....i can smell the pitch in this thread.
The Evil Empire that was called RASE
The Low Down Dirty Filty Nasty Dirty South
Dalglish "The Generic Brand RASE"
Solar Kennington/LFS/Defeeters- Many Faced God
Texans Scott- The Chosen One
and the many many many Stings.

#WhenFBRmattered
#WhenBWwasTheWizard
#WhenGO99wasTheOldBigErn
#WhenWeWantedToBeDefacto
#WhenPLDmattered
#WhenTexasCupMattered
#BeforeJDL #BeforeDA
#WhenECNLwasTheGoal
#WhenLWwasKing
#WhenGAwasUsurper
#WhenWeDidntWantRASEtoBeSRSA

Dont miss a good thing till its gone....

Those were the usual suspects and things were good....
Someone suggested and implemented change...it felt right, but now it doesn't anymore.

Lol. Go was the old bigern. Thats an insult to go!
Shots Fired!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Cleansheets on 18/10/17, 02:05 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:All the class of 2012 is still playing the Suzy Q. Business has been good for you all. Now we got the DA train.
Is it asking too much for you to jump in front of that train.  Asking for a friend. Rolling Eyes
I'll push him. Twisted Evil

__________________________________________________
Life is like playing goalkeeper, blink and the most important thing is past you.
avatar
Cleansheets
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 1115
Points : 3277
Join date : 2012-12-20
Location : ...is everything

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 18/10/17, 02:12 pm

Why don't you ask the pool of fools the pigs will all jump off the cliff.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Big Ern on 18/10/17, 02:44 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
soccerjack wrote:
JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:ahhhh yeah.....i can smell the pitch in this thread.
The Evil Empire that was called RASE
The Low Down Dirty Filty Nasty Dirty South
Dalglish "The Generic Brand RASE"
Solar Kennington/LFS/Defeeters- Many Faced God
Texans Scott- The Chosen One
and the many many many Stings.

#WhenFBRmattered
#WhenBWwasTheWizard
#WhenGO99wasTheOldBigErn
#WhenWeWantedToBeDefacto
#WhenPLDmattered
#WhenTexasCupMattered
#BeforeJDL #BeforeDA
#WhenECNLwasTheGoal
#WhenLWwasKing
#WhenGAwasUsurper
#WhenWeDidntWantRASEtoBeSRSA

Dont miss a good thing till its gone....

Those were the usual suspects and things were good....
Someone suggested and implemented change...it felt right, but now it doesn't anymore.

Lol. Go was the old bigern. Thats an insult to go!
Shots Fired!

Weeeeell ... they were from jack so closer to spitballs.

I do, however, agree with JST --

Knowing go as long as I have, I'd guess that if he still cared enough to consort with folks like jack he'd likely post along the lines of my stuff.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2489
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Coach on 18/10/17, 03:13 pm

FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:Heard we are getting the old gang back together! Been a long time!


__________________________________________________
Hi. I'm Tom.
avatar
Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 320
Points : 3764
Join date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 18/10/17, 03:27 pm

Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by FriscoSoccer2004 on 18/10/17, 06:02 pm

Medicine Man wrote:Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

In my short time back on this forum I have noticed you change your avatar frequently. There is probably a medical condition that can be attached to that.

avatar
FriscoSoccer2004
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 1720
Points : 5086
Join date : 2010-09-07
Location : Next to a Grill cooking something good

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 18/10/17, 07:37 pm

FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

In my short time back on this forum I have noticed you change your avatar frequently.   There is probably a medical condition that can be attached to that.  

Dumbassatosis

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 19/10/17, 06:36 am

KC Sho Nuff is singing like a Canary. Kc and the sunshine band the gig is up.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1359
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 19/10/17, 07:24 am

Been singing like a canary for 155 posts so far

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1638
Points : 3489
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum