2016/2017 Schedules

LH Classic Leage

Classic League Field Maps and Status

PPL Schedules and Results

PPL Field Status and Field Maps

If you want your league schedule here PM me the link!
Latest topics
» Vegas Cup
by MomOnTheGo Today at 11:34 am

» Soccer Coaches Question
by FC1 Today at 11:22 am

» 07 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Today at 11:11 am

» Winter Cup 26-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Today at 11:01 am

» Looking for Keeper training in Plano, Allen, Frisco area
by DadOfAKeeper Today at 09:50 am

» Dallas TNT 08 Girls
by Janice Martinez Today at 09:46 am

» New Club Forming-Multiple Locations in DFW-DA+
by SickofStupidity Today at 08:48 am

» FC Dallas 08G - Goal Keeper & Field Player Opportunities
by gotcleats? Today at 08:17 am

» Winter Cup 26th-28th Jan The Colony
by Triumph FC Yesterday at 09:34 pm

» New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach
by Zizou Yesterday at 09:12 pm

» MLK Semi And Finals
by SkeetsG06 Yesterday at 08:37 pm

» Truth
by Medicine Man Yesterday at 08:28 pm

» 05 Coach Recs
by LP_Elite Yesterday at 06:52 pm

» Dallas Rush Morris 09g
by Dallas Rush 09 Yesterday at 06:32 pm

» Liverpool 09 girls (frisco - colony)
by LP_Elite Yesterday at 05:33 pm

» Texas Spurs 10' Blanton
by tareyncarol Yesterday at 04:55 pm

» Texas Spurs 09' Blanton
by tareyncarol Yesterday at 04:54 pm

» Mental Edge - Psych Training for Soccer
by Mental Edge Yesterday at 04:40 pm

» Sting Dallas 2018 Player Opportunities
by psaldivar Yesterday at 04:28 pm

» Texas Spurs 08' Blanton Looking
by tareyncarol Yesterday at 04:23 pm

» Mental Edge - Psych Training for Soccer
by Mental Edge Yesterday at 03:34 pm

» Private Goalkeeper Training in Trophy Club/Roanoke
by Sideline Mom Yesterday at 02:11 pm

» Solar Covey 09
by ProDallas Yesterday at 11:06 am

» FC Dallas Central '09G Tallal - North Dallas / Richardson
by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn Yesterday at 10:39 am

» U8 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Feb. 1-4)
by U90C Yesterday at 09:25 am

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

2015 Donation
Make your annual TxSoccer.Net donation and get recognized

If you have donated previously you'll get your 2nd annual tag!
Statistics
We have 11493 registered users
The newest registered user is Rheransoccer

Our users have posted a total of 166682 messages in 21032 subjects

This board Sucks!

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 19/10/17, 07:24 am

Been singing like a canary for 155 posts so far

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1332
Join date : 2013-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Coach on 19/10/17, 09:21 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

In my short time back on this forum I have noticed you change your avatar frequently.   There is probably a medical condition that can be attached to that.  

Dumbassatosis

I like the new double fake forum member because he's the hero TxSoccer.net deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll taunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.

__________________________________________________
Hi. I'm Tom.
avatar
Coach
Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Posts : 269
Points : 3457
Join date : 2009-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by soccerjack on 19/10/17, 10:33 am

Coach wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

In my short time back on this forum I have noticed you change your avatar frequently.   There is probably a medical condition that can be attached to that.  

Dumbassatosis

I like the new double fake forum member because he's the hero TxSoccer.net deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll taunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.


I'm sure sho/medicine man has a batman/joker avatar or alias somewhere that he can use to respond with.
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 940
Points : 2252
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by KeeperCommander on 19/10/17, 11:04 am

Coach wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
FriscoSoccer2004 wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Don't turn your back on the back stabbers...The slim shady is waiting.

In my short time back on this forum I have noticed you change your avatar frequently.   There is probably a medical condition that can be attached to that.  

Dumbassatosis

I like the new double fake forum member because he's the hero TxSoccer.net deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll taunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian. A watchful protector. A Dark Knight.
Don’t think people get it yet.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1332
Points : 2933
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by timmyh on 19/10/17, 12:45 pm

Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Just a look back, here is where these players are currently playing.. I guess my post back then wasn't to far fetched..

1.) Outside Mids - Lefty from DTS (U15 Texans DA) and right (U14 Solar DA) & left (U15 Texans ECNL) side mid from RASE
2.) Center Mids - Both Mids from RASE (U15 Solar DA & U15 FCD ECNL); Fever (tall blonde) (U15 FCD DA); Odyssey (skilled) (U14 Solar DA) & Solar Mid (tall) (U15 Solar ECNL)
3.) Fowards - Spirit Clark forward (does almost all scoring) (U15 FCD DA), Dalglish Forward (dark hair) (U14 Texans ECNL), Piper (blonde) (??),
4.) Defense - Center defender RASE (U15 Sting ECNL), DALGLISH defenders (U15 & U14 FCD DA), DTS defenders (U15 Texans DA)
5.) Goal Keeper - there are a few, but hard to tell at this age. Goals are large for them. The better ones on (U15 Solar, FCD & Texans DA)

That's pretty good prognostication. Somebody needs to jump into an '07 or '08 thread and insist people post their age group all star team. That'll liven things up around here.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 1055
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on 19/10/17, 01:03 pm

timmyh wrote:
Son_ofa_Pitch wrote:Just a look back, here is where these players are currently playing.. I guess my post back then wasn't to far fetched..

1.) Outside Mids - Lefty from DTS (U15 Texans DA) and right (U14 Solar DA) & left (U15 Texans ECNL) side mid from RASE
2.) Center Mids - Both Mids from RASE (U15 Solar DA & U15 FCD ECNL); Fever (tall blonde) (U15 FCD DA); Odyssey (skilled) (U14 Solar DA) & Solar Mid (tall) (U15 Solar ECNL)
3.) Fowards - Spirit Clark forward (does almost all scoring) (U15 FCD DA), Dalglish Forward (dark hair) (U14 Texans ECNL), Piper (blonde) (??),
4.) Defense - Center defender RASE (U15 Sting ECNL), DALGLISH defenders (U15 & U14 FCD DA), DTS defenders (U15 Texans DA)
5.) Goal Keeper - there are a few, but hard to tell at this age. Goals are large for them. The better ones on (U15 Solar, FCD & Texans DA)

That's pretty good prognostication.  Somebody needs to jump into an '07 or '08 thread and insist people post their age group all star team.  That'll liven things up around here.


it seems it would be a tad bit different now...with my'10 all i see are the same clubs with a sprinkle of Colleyville evolution squads.

Back then we didnt have as many Solars but then again i dont see as many stings as i used to either....

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1267
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Guest on 19/10/17, 02:14 pm

Wait a minute... are you trying to tell me that the DD's who were studs at U10 are STILL studs at U14/U15???

Holy crap!  I never would've guessed that...

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by timmyh on 19/10/17, 02:24 pm

bwgophers wrote:Wait a minute... are you trying to tell me that the DD's who were studs at U10 are STILL studs at U14/U15???

Holy crap!  I never would've guessed that...

I might not have guessed it. In fact, I always hear that the studs at age 9 are likely NOT going to still be the studs at age 14.

"It all is different on the big field."
"Half of the all-stars at U11 won't even be playing soccer in 3 years."
"Puberty changes everything."
"A lot of the girls on top teams lose interest and fall behind the 2nd teamers who keep working hard."

Maybe that's just talk coming from the parents whose kids aren't studs (yet)?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 139
Points : 1055
Join date : 2015-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 25/10/17, 06:51 am

Foxy I'm thinking hairy arm pits and hairy legs w panty hose. That's my visual.

__________________________________________________
Lies covering up lies what is the truth?
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 485
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Foxysoccermom on 25/10/17, 08:04 am

Medicine Man wrote:Foxy I'm thinking hairy arm pits and hairy legs w panty hose. That's my visual.

You're confusing me with your last tinder hook up.

Regards

Foxy

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 323
Points : 692
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on 25/10/17, 09:11 am

Medicine Man wrote:Foxy I'm thinking hairy arm pits and hairy legs w panty hose. That's my visual.


LMAO

Im thinking too little Adidas FCD shorts (red)seat slightly worn out, dirty sketchers, and really thick crew socks, brittle coarse blonde hair, colorful shades with a nike hoodie. taking a few pulls of her Camel brand cigarette before games and during half time with a huge smart phone that looks even bigger cause she has an old otterbox.


And a Kool brand cigarette fanny pack (Royal blue with celtic green letters) she got from her previous cigarette brand vouchers.

yeah vivid, i know.

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1267
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Foxysoccermom on 25/10/17, 09:38 am

JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Foxy I'm thinking hairy arm pits and hairy legs w panty hose. That's my visual.


LMAO

Im thinking too little Adidas FCD shorts (red)seat slightly worn out, dirty sketchers, and really thick crew socks, brittle coarse blonde hair, colorful shades with a nike hoodie. taking a few pulls of her Camel brand cigarette before games and during half time with a huge smart phone that looks even bigger cause she has an old otterbox.


And a Kool brand cigarette fanny pack (Royal blue with celtic green letters) she got from her previous cigarette brand vouchers.

yeah vivid, i know.


Ummm. No honey, you're confusing me with your dds grandmother or as some would say your Mama.

FYI foxy smokes cigars and drinks whisky at the soccer games.

Regards

Foxy Lady

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 323
Points : 692
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by JonSneauxTargaryen on 25/10/17, 10:13 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:
JonSneauxTargaryen wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:Foxy I'm thinking hairy arm pits and hairy legs w panty hose. That's my visual.


LMAO

Im thinking too little Adidas FCD shorts (red)seat slightly worn out, dirty sketchers, and really thick crew socks, brittle coarse blonde hair, colorful shades with a nike hoodie. taking a few pulls of her Camel brand cigarette before games and during half time with a huge smart phone that looks even bigger cause she has an old otterbox.


And a Kool brand cigarette fanny pack (Royal blue with celtic green letters) she got from her previous cigarette brand vouchers.

yeah vivid, i know.


Ummm. No honey, you're confusing me with your dds grandmother or as some would say your Mama.

FYI foxy smokes cigars and drinks whisky at the soccer games.

Regards

Foxy Lady

Oooooooouuuuuu a "yo mama" joke.....

__________________________________________________
"When enough people make false promises words stop meaning anything and then there are no more answers only better and better lies" --Jon Snow/Aegon VII Targaryen
avatar
JonSneauxTargaryen
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 278
Points : 1267
Join date : 2015-05-13
Age : 37

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Foxysoccermom on 25/10/17, 11:30 am

Good comeback sweetie. Now go back to playing with your little GOT dolls. You don't want foxy to bad mouth you to all the coaches she sleeps with.

Regards

Foxy

Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 323
Points : 692
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: This board Sucks!

Post by Medicine Man on 25/10/17, 01:03 pm

Wax on wax off.

__________________________________________________
Lies covering up lies what is the truth?
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 485
Join date : 2017-09-29

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum