North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

No More BW! Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

No More BW!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

No More BW! Empty No More BW!

Post by Son_ofa_Pitch 31/10/17, 12:49 pm

Looks like bwgophers has left the forum.. The end to all is near!

Shake_and_Bake wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
Shake_and_Bake wrote:BW, pretty sad what you have become.  Years ago you actually added to the conversation, and now you are a side show clown.  You're worse than a middle aged has been trolling college bars.  Why don't you Sho'nuff/Meth Head/BBB go start a thread of morons in another age?  Stop trolling on the 06 board.

Quite a lively discussion you've started here, Ricky Bob. Maybe you and s3 should just text each other. No need to be such a d bag over 10 yr old soccer.

Regards

Foxy

Let me spell it out for you like your (It's you're. ~1st grader) a 1st grader, you are what killed the board.  It's like an echo chamber. Every single thread in every age is littered with Meth head, BW, BBB, KC or you posting comments again and again and again.  Let it go.  If you have something relevant, let's hear it.  If not, shut the f* up and go spend some time with your family.

Last I recalled what was said.. Must have worked
Son_ofa_Pitch
Son_ofa_Pitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

No More BW! Empty Re: No More BW!

Post by Foxysoccermom 31/10/17, 01:34 pm

Video killed the radio star. At least the board still has shake to enlighten them and if they don't like it they can just shut the f up. He's the guy you see yelling at the refs and opposing players on the weekend.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 31/10/17, 02:18 pm

Don’t know how I got brought up in this, but I will gladly take the Pepsi challenge with any of you, just say when. Especially Shaken as a Baby.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 31/10/17, 03:47 pm

RIP WARCHILD

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hersoccerdad 13/11/17, 04:42 pm

I’m leaving names out of it. BUT...
I feel the same way. Use to be able to come in here and get some valuable information. But it’s become a place to make people feel like idiots or just making stupid comments. Less and less real conversation and help. Haven’t seen near as much use of this sight than I did over a year ago. Sad. It use to be a great place to come and get some great information.

Hersoccerdad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by unknownposter 13/11/17, 04:54 pm

Hersoccerdad wrote:I’m leaving names out of it. BUT...
I feel the same way. Use to be able to come in here and get some valuable information. But it’s become a place to make people feel like idiots or just making stupid comments. Less and less real conversation and help. Haven’t seen near as much use of this sight than I did over a year ago. Sad. It use to be a great place to come and get some great information.

Agree completely, it's a shame and could easily be fixed, but the powers that be don't seem to care enough to change things.

unknownposter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 13/11/17, 05:22 pm

unknownposter wrote:
Hersoccerdad wrote:I’m leaving names out of it. BUT...

Agree completely, it's a shame and could easily be fixed, but the powers that be don't seem to care enough to change things.
It can, it will and still does. Too many fake posters now.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 14/11/17, 04:35 pm

Crying or Very sad
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball 14/11/17, 05:14 pm

Meds Man killed this board dead.
5050Ball
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 14/11/17, 08:18 pm

5050Ball wrote:Meds Man killed this board dead.  

Yep... bigger idiot w more spare time than anyone on forum... impressively sad.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by FC1 15/11/17, 03:00 pm

Agree with all of the above. A few people have ruined this entire board. It's a shame too, as this was an invaluable source in helping navigate the soccer landscape. In reading some of the recent posts, it is truly embarrassing that it has come to this. Gone are the days of go99, BW, Zizou, etc.

The likes of med man, big and little ern or whatever have taken their toll on the rest. I agree that the problem could be fixed if there was an active moderator, but alas, I do not own the board, nor would I ever want to. Anyways, even though my DD is still active, it is time to move on beyond the immaturity that this board has succumbed to. It sucks though. RIP Txsoccer.net

FC1
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SD69 15/11/17, 04:18 pm

Its too bad. I've met a lot of people at the side of the pitch because of this board. But as the girls get older, don't see them as much because of the number of leagues. Oh well...

Too bad about Gophers too, he was one of the posters that really helped me navigate the world of competitive soccer.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 16/11/17, 09:01 am

FC1 wrote:Agree with all of the above. A few people have ruined this entire board. It's a shame too, as this was an invaluable source in helping navigate the soccer landscape. In reading some of the recent posts, it is truly embarrassing that it has come to this. Gone are the days of go99, BW, Zizou, etc.

The likes of med man, big and little ern or whatever have taken their toll on the rest. I agree that the problem could be fixed if there was an active moderator, but alas, I do not own the board, nor would I ever want to. Anyways, even though my DD is still active, it is time to move on beyond the immaturity that this board has succumbed to. It sucks though. RIP Txsoccer.net

scratch

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/11/17, 09:50 am

Lmao...I know BigErn is like “wtf!?”

The board in my humbled opinion was dying slowly as the ‘04 girls got older. I can’t speak for ages below that or above that but I notice the trend of activity always dropped off a bit after 1st or 2nd year of select. And now with all the leagues and some players and parents moving on to other endeavors...there isnt as much rivalry talk and “top team” debates going on. If your daughter is ecnl or da at this point then you probably “think” you know all there is to know at this point so you’re really just dropping in out of habit and if you’re new to this then all the old heads probably don’t want to cover the info you seek because it’s “old news.”

Can’t consider BigE as a detriment to the the board...blame the trolls that activate his sarcastic and condescending delivery of his well articulated opinion and knowledge. Go99 knows what posts are worth his time. But since the board has been heavily saturated with those trolls that only post to stir the pot...I think you missed your ship...that ship left the dock after RASE fell from defacto #1.

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer 2014 16/11/17, 02:19 pm

Thats what happens when the mods and amin let fat loosers on
when kids dont even play select soccer!!!!!!
Sad it was great when DD was 9-13!!!!!

Shut it down >>>Makes NT soccer look bad...

soccer 2014
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 16/11/17, 03:08 pm

I would agree that the '04/'03 ran this board for the longest time.

"TOO MANY LEAGUES" is what killed the board.
We get our enjoyment from the Leagues being a "Play up or Play down" format (Rec to PPL...PPL to LH3...LH3 to LH2...LH2 to LH1...LH1 to ECNL).  The best teams always(for the most part) rose to the top and it was fun to watch which teams "rise and fall"

With TCL coming on (aka Money Grab), PrimeTime, NPL (the ugly, younger step sister to ECNL/DA that thinks because they travel they are revelant) and now DA (along with ECNL).....Nobody knows who is better, no team is ever a complete roster anymore to discuss "how" they won, not enough people watching those games or taking an active interest watching them.

People have given up any care they had on what they consider the best team/league.
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 16/11/17, 06:32 pm

SocDad wrote:no team is ever a complete roster anymore...

I don't know about "no team" but to your point we played a team last week where there are really only 12 kids on the roster, yet 18 or so on the bench. On game day they shuffle as needed from DA and ECNL. I really feel for that manager having such a variable pool of parents and players to communicate with and organize on game days and tournaments.
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16/11/17, 06:47 pm

There used to be a day on this forum where you would get banned for the silliest remarks. Not anymore, the moderators and admin are indifferent now. Any knucklehead can get on here and create several aliases and bring things to a skreetching halt. Which is exactly what has happened. Wasn't all the leagues alone that killed this board, it was also the anonymity.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 16/11/17, 06:48 pm

Too many leagues did not kill the forum. Too many forums killed the forum.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 16/11/17, 07:09 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Too many leagues did not kill the forum. Too many forums killed the forum.

No More BW! 2cwsnd4
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad 16/11/17, 07:22 pm

Cleansheets wrote:There used to be a day on this forum where you would get banned for the silliest remarks. Not anymore, the moderators and admin are indifferent now. Any knucklehead can get on here and create several aliases and bring things to a skreetching halt. Which is exactly what has happened. Wasn't all the leagues alone that killed this board, it was also the anonymity.

or it could have been all of these "CRAZY A$$" goal keeper parents Shocked
SocDad
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 16/11/17, 07:24 pm

Definitely some age groups fed this forum for years and kept it talking. Without a doubt. If someone could shut meth head up. Might have something again.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerchicken 16/11/17, 07:37 pm

Cleansheets wrote:There used to be a day on this forum where you would get banned for the silliest remarks. Not anymore, the moderators and admin are indifferent now. Any knucklehead can get on here and create several aliases and bring things to a skreetching halt. Which is exactly what has happened. Wasn't all the leagues alone that killed this board, it was also the anonymity.

bock bock
soccerchicken
soccerchicken
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 16/11/17, 08:26 pm

RightWingDad wrote:
SocDad wrote:no team is ever a complete roster anymore...

I don't know about "no team" but to your point we played a team last week where there are really only 12 kids on the roster, yet 18 or so on the bench. On game day they shuffle as needed from DA and ECNL. I really feel for that manager having such a variable pool of parents and players to communicate with and organize on game days and tournaments.

I've mentioned this before, but just to clarify ...

A player rostered with any (non 'pilot') USSDA team is not able to participate in a match with an ECNL (or any other competitive) team.  I know some on here have said that they've heard of this or even seen it, but it simply isn't possible.  It can however go the other way if the non USSDA rostered player has been identified as a 'Developmental Player', but this is restricted to a 6 month window with restrictions on game appearances.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 16/11/17, 08:37 pm

SocDad wrote:I would agree that the '04/'03 ran this board for the longest time.

"TOO MANY LEAGUES" is what killed the board.
We get our enjoyment from the Leagues being a "Play up or Play down" format (Rec to PPL...PPL to LH3...LH3 to LH2...LH2 to LH1...LH1 to ECNL).  The best teams always(for the most part) rose to the top and it was fun to watch which teams "rise and fall"

With TCL coming on (aka Money Grab), PrimeTime, NPL (the ugly, younger step sister to ECNL/DA that thinks because they travel they are revelant) and now DA (along with ECNL).....Nobody knows who is better, no team is ever a complete roster anymore to discuss "how" they won, not enough people watching those games or taking an active interest watching them.

People have given up any care they had on what they consider the best team/league.

I'll bet this forum will get back to old form next Spring around DIGC time ... ECNL vs DA --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum