North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Mutiny/Solar merge? - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Mutiny/Solar merge?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Mutiny/Solar merge? - Page 4 Empty Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Big Ern 17/01/18, 05:14 pm

Doh!  Just a half hour late jack ...

Have a look and lemme know whatcha think Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerjack 17/01/18, 05:31 pm

Big Ern wrote:Doh!  Just a half hour late jack ...

Have a look and lemme know whatcha think Wink

OOPs....should've known you already addressed the DA blasphemy committed earlier!
soccerjack
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 17/01/18, 06:26 pm

The little tikes at the PSA can add another jersey in the dresser drawer this makes number 5 over the last couple years. Maybe there little sister can wear them to school when she gets big enough. All is not wasted, they could sale them in a garage  or donate to salvation army.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 18/01/18, 10:39 am

Zizou wrote:My DD has competed from the beginning in both leagues.

How old is your daughter Zeez? She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017? What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 18/01/18, 10:46 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:

How old is your daughter Zeez?  She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017?  What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?

or has a Sting issued Birth Cert!! lol! lol!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 18/01/18, 11:11 am

He's over in the boys forum now. He will be back to make some new posts soon. I think he has several kids that are boys as well. He's got a new software and printer that would rival the treasury department.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 18/01/18, 11:15 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:

How old is your daughter Zeez?  She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017?  What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?

Dude, ECNL U-13 , U-14 , u-15 DA U-18/19  This is the fourth ECNL season in Dallas National Tournaments Seattle Washington, San Diego California, Rockford Illinois, DA Nationals this year back in San Diego. That would make her 17 years old. Rolling Eyes

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 18/01/18, 11:21 am

It's possible Zizou but I don't think many buy it. My money is your wearing Solar panties.

I almost forgot your kids don't play anymore. Maybe they are your step children of your BF.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 18/01/18, 11:38 am

Nope , not wearing solar panties.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 18/01/18, 12:03 pm

I look at the history of users  what's the trick to hide yourself. I been trying to figure that one out.  How many alias do you have Zizou the master of the portal.

Watch "1970s Calgon "Ancient Chinese Secret" Commercial" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mzixL7Ef-bI

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 18/01/18, 12:36 pm

Two

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 18/01/18, 12:50 pm

Which Zizou is this? I have suspicion there's more than 2 of your little elves making toys for Santa. To keep w your propaganda and multiple Zizou's under other names I would have a lot more posts duh somebody got to tell the truth. Come clean tell us all of them.Question

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 19/01/18, 10:12 am

Who's the puppet master Zizou, who controls the strings. Who's the wizard behind the curtain?

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 19/01/18, 11:43 am

First account was deleted.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordus_13 30/01/18, 12:51 pm

Well it looks like at best Solar picked up 3 lake highlands div 2 teams and the other 8 girls teams play somewhere else. Not sure its much more then Solar lin their pockets! My daughter has played one of the teams in Lake Highlands and they are not a bad team. Well coached! Waiting to see what the future brings for those teams and coaches of Mutiny come this summer. Looks like the metroplex is going to go back to the old days where there were 5-6 clubs and thats it for the most part. Maybe less saturation makes the level of play better locally. We will see! Just my opinion

Lordus_13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by rumorhasit 02/02/18, 10:01 am

well....remember, heard it hear first! haha

hearing mixed reactions from Mutiny camp - sounding like the younger teams see it as a positive, and I tend to agree. More exposure, better situation. Older teams not so much. They are pretty much where they are gonna be.

rumorhasit
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by CBTeamworks 07/02/18, 05:19 pm

This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.
CBTeamworks
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 07/02/18, 05:47 pm

CBTeamworks wrote:This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.

Well lookee here ^ guys ... Near perfect use of logic and sense based on intelligent, (and what appears to be) unbiased observation.  

Did I ever mention that I heart smart people?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 07/02/18, 07:21 pm

Big Ern wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

Well lookee here ^ guys ... Near perfect use of logic and sense based on intelligent, (and what appears to be) unbiased observation.  

Plus, and I will add that Wylie has an excellent recreational program with hundreds of players to feed these academy teams.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 07/02/18, 08:29 pm

Big Ern wrote:

Arrow This post is BigE approved. Arrow

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 07/02/18, 08:37 pm

In am the great and powerful OZzzzzzz. The man behind the curtain.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4