Latest topics
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 10:44 pmScubaSteve
Tournament upset alertToday at 06:04 pmCheckpoint Charlie
03 DT Fall Festival Today at 12:16 pmAnt_Knee
League Challenge Cup discussionYesterday at 09:17 pmteddykgb
Out of ControlYesterday at 03:33 pmCornydogonastick
06 Boys looking for a free or half price tourney in DecemberYesterday at 03:09 pmEFC-Soccer
GEE THANKS DTSC FALL FESTIVAL!?Yesterday at 02:26 pmGameday 04 New
07 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 01:35 pmU90C
03 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 01:04 pmU90C
Dfeeters Thanksgiving ShowcaseYesterday at 12:52 pmcanaryman
12 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 12:21 pmU90C
09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:56 amU90C
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:55 amU90C
11 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:54 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 10:52 amU90C
Looking for guest players! Yesterday at 08:28 ampingo99
Solar East Williamson 09 JCLYesterday at 05:50 amSolarEastForney
05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:34 pmU90C
12 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:32 pmU90C
07 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:30 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:28 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:26 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:25 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:24 pmU90C
Texas Cup Tournament - 07 Gold Team Needed - Plays for Free15/11/18, 04:52 pmTexasCup
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12737 registered users
The newest registered user is KALRP11

Our users have posted a total of 183658 messages in 24437 subjects

Mutiny/Solar merge?

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Big Ern on 17/01/18, 05:14 pm

Doh!  Just a half hour late jack ...

Have a look and lemme know whatcha think Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 977
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by soccerjack on 17/01/18, 05:31 pm

Big Ern wrote:Doh!  Just a half hour late jack ...

Have a look and lemme know whatcha think Wink


OOPs....should've known you already addressed the DA blasphemy committed earlier!
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 993
Points : 2611
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 17/01/18, 06:26 pm

The little tikes at the PSA can add another jersey in the dresser drawer this makes number 5 over the last couple years. Maybe there little sister can wear them to school when she gets big enough. All is not wasted, they could sale them in a garage  or donate to salvation army.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by TatonkaBurger on 18/01/18, 10:39 am

Zizou wrote:My DD has competed from the beginning in both leagues.

How old is your daughter Zeez? She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017? What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?
avatar
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1174
Points : 3371
Join date : 2012-12-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by NoSpinZone on 18/01/18, 10:46 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Zizou wrote:My DD has competed from the beginning in both leagues.

How old is your daughter Zeez?  She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017?  What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?

or has a Sting issued Birth Cert!! lol! lol!

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 344
Points : 2174
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 18/01/18, 11:11 am

He's over in the boys forum now. He will be back to make some new posts soon. I think he has several kids that are boys as well. He's got a new software and printer that would rival the treasury department.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou on 18/01/18, 11:15 am

TatonkaBurger wrote:
Zizou wrote:My DD has competed from the beginning in both leagues.

How old is your daughter Zeez?  She started playing ECNL in 2009 and started playing the inaugural season in DA in 2017?  What is she 30 or are you completely full of it?

Dude, ECNL U-13 , U-14 , u-15 DA U-18/19  This is the fourth ECNL season in Dallas National Tournaments Seattle Washington, San Diego California, Rockford Illinois, DA Nationals this year back in San Diego. That would make her 17 years old. Rolling Eyes

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2351
Points : 4285
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 18/01/18, 11:21 am

It's possible Zizou but I don't think many buy it. My money is your wearing Solar panties.

I almost forgot your kids don't play anymore. Maybe they are your step children of your BF.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou on 18/01/18, 11:38 am

Nope , not wearing solar panties.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2351
Points : 4285
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 18/01/18, 12:03 pm

I look at the history of users  what's the trick to hide yourself. I been trying to figure that one out.  How many alias do you have Zizou the master of the portal.

Watch "1970s Calgon "Ancient Chinese Secret" Commercial" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/mzixL7Ef-bI

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou on 18/01/18, 12:36 pm

Two

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2351
Points : 4285
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 18/01/18, 12:50 pm

Which Zizou is this? I have suspicion there's more than 2 of your little elves making toys for Santa. To keep w your propaganda and multiple Zizou's under other names I would have a lot more posts duh somebody got to tell the truth. Come clean tell us all of them.Question


__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 19/01/18, 10:12 am

Who's the puppet master Zizou, who controls the strings. Who's the wizard behind the curtain?

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou on 19/01/18, 11:43 am

First account was deleted.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2351
Points : 4285
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Lordus_13 on 30/01/18, 12:51 pm

Well it looks like at best Solar picked up 3 lake highlands div 2 teams and the other 8 girls teams play somewhere else. Not sure its much more then Solar lin their pockets! My daughter has played one of the teams in Lake Highlands and they are not a bad team. Well coached! Waiting to see what the future brings for those teams and coaches of Mutiny come this summer. Looks like the metroplex is going to go back to the old days where there were 5-6 clubs and thats it for the most part. Maybe less saturation makes the level of play better locally. We will see! Just my opinion

Lordus_13
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 13
Points : 789
Join date : 2016-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by rumorhasit on 02/02/18, 10:01 am

well....remember, heard it hear first! haha

hearing mixed reactions from Mutiny camp - sounding like the younger teams see it as a positive, and I tend to agree. More exposure, better situation. Older teams not so much. They are pretty much where they are gonna be.

rumorhasit
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 4
Points : 317
Join date : 2018-01-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by CBTeamworks on 07/02/18, 05:19 pm

This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.
avatar
CBTeamworks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 2328
Join date : 2013-08-12

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Big Ern on 07/02/18, 05:47 pm

CBTeamworks wrote:This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.

Well lookee here ^ guys ... Near perfect use of logic and sense based on intelligent, (and what appears to be) unbiased observation.  

Did I ever mention that I heart smart people?


Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 977
Points : 2553
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Zizou on 07/02/18, 07:21 pm

Big Ern wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.

Well lookee here ^ guys ... Near perfect use of logic and sense based on intelligent, (and what appears to be) unbiased observation.  

Did I ever mention that I heart smart people?


Plus, and I will add that Wylie has an excellent recreational program with hundreds of players to feed these academy teams.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2351
Points : 4285
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by SickofStupidity on 07/02/18, 08:29 pm

Big Ern wrote:
CBTeamworks wrote:This is a win for Solar and Mutiny as their girls will have more promotion opportunity via club byes into LH. Solar will have greater visibility and opportunity to fill out ECNL, etc... teams with more talent to choose from.

I don't think ECNL is going anywhere since kids can play at a high level, still get recruited by college coaches and have the option of playing HS.

LH gets watered down by the graduation of players/teams into DA and promotion of PPIL teams into LH.

PPIL probably suffers the most losses from the promotion of big club teams to LH as well as the competition from upstart lower level leagues like Primetime, etc...

I don't think anything is killing soccer in our area. There may be less indy teams and the big clubs may be getting bigger but that doesn't mean there are less girls playing soccer. There's consolidation in the industry toward big clubs getting bigger because of there are huge advantages in playing for one of the big clubs.

Well lookee here ^ guys ... Near perfect use of logic and sense based on intelligent, (and what appears to be) unbiased observation.  

Did I ever mention that I heart smart people?



Arrow This post is BigE approved. Arrow

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 884
Points : 2542
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Mutiny/Solar merge?

Post by Medicine Man on 07/02/18, 08:37 pm

In am the great and powerful OZzzzzzz. The man behind the curtain.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum