Latest topics
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSYesterday at 10:44 pmScubaSteve
Tournament upset alertYesterday at 06:04 pmCheckpoint Charlie
03 DT Fall Festival Yesterday at 12:16 pmAnt_Knee
League Challenge Cup discussion16/11/18, 09:17 pmteddykgb
Out of Control16/11/18, 03:33 pmCornydogonastick
06 Boys looking for a free or half price tourney in December16/11/18, 03:09 pmEFC-Soccer
GEE THANKS DTSC FALL FESTIVAL!?16/11/18, 02:26 pmGameday 04 New
07 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)16/11/18, 01:35 pmU90C
03 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 01:04 pmU90C
Dfeeters Thanksgiving Showcase16/11/18, 12:52 pmcanaryman
12 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 12:21 pmU90C
09 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 10:56 amU90C
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 10:55 amU90C
11 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 10:54 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)16/11/18, 10:52 amU90C
Looking for guest players! 16/11/18, 08:28 ampingo99
Solar East Williamson 09 JCL16/11/18, 05:50 amSolarEastForney
05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:34 pmU90C
12 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:32 pmU90C
07 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:30 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)15/11/18, 05:28 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:26 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:25 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)15/11/18, 05:24 pmU90C
Texas Cup Tournament - 07 Gold Team Needed - Plays for Free15/11/18, 04:52 pmTexasCup
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12737 registered users
The newest registered user is KALRP11

Our users have posted a total of 183658 messages in 24437 subjects

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by TxFutbal on 09/02/18, 03:15 pm

My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive. All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 392
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by 06Southgirl on 09/02/18, 03:22 pm

TxFutbal wrote:My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive.  All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap


Oh yes! I have a 16 and a 17 year old. Right there with you. And even if they can drive not all the other ones in the high school parking lot can drive.
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2153
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Bodhisattva on 09/02/18, 03:34 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Do you think I pay serious attention to what TxFutbol says? The dude is a Fever homer. Aside from talented 05s and great 05 Parents, Fever's rankings and results speak for themselves.

Also, please show me where I said that licenses mean EVERYTHING. I said they "stand for something" so try and keep up buddy.

It must be a coincidence that two highly qualified coaches were repeatedly mentioned on a best coaches thread.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1508
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by SkeetsG06 on 09/02/18, 03:47 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

I get the new Alias name and how it matches the comments...Clever! Very good sarcasm...Can’t blame you as the forum has been very slow as of late.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 182
Points : 1748
Join date : 2014-08-19

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 on 09/02/18, 04:12 pm

My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive. All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap

Laughing Thank you!!
avatar
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 289
Join date : 2018-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Bodhisattva on 09/02/18, 04:19 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

I get the new Alias name and how it matches the comments...Clever!  Very good sarcasm...Can’t blame you as the forum has been very slow as of late.  

Do tell...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1508
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 on 09/02/18, 04:24 pm

Yes..do tell.. Laughing
avatar
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 289
Join date : 2018-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Medicine Man on 09/02/18, 04:30 pm

My money is on build it from the back and player pass. That's my traders inside information tidbit for today. It's guaranteed to hit.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by SoccerMatador on 09/02/18, 04:48 pm

Crack Head...You talking about PlayerPass666 and the Sunshine Band? Uknow...That place is too sunny to bash AG! lol It's that time of year folks...Them employees gotta earn them paychecks. Ha
BigE will be checking in next from National head qtrs (real soccer). Great group...They really are.
avatar
SoccerMatador
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 6
Points : 507
Join date : 2017-07-05

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Medicine Man on 09/02/18, 05:18 pm

Sell granny's Cadillac in the garage bull rider. Player pass and build it from the back is money in the bank.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Big Ern on 09/02/18, 06:19 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Greetings scam7!

Sure ... There is certainly "more to NTX than the big clubs", but saying that the coaches at what you might consider the big clubs are only pointed out here because they have the best players is a bit silly -- a rather rudimentary viewpoint isn't it?  Take a few of the coaches mentioned in this particular thread for example ... Pulp (came to Solar from LP), Mariscal (FCD from Fever), JM (DFeeters from Kicks) --

Not to say that (just like players) there aren't talented coaches at the smaller clubs (and please ... make them known here for those that are interested if you know of any), but these (and many other) very talented coaches that have (and some that have not) been mentioned here, are at the big clubs because they built a solid reputation + wells of talent themselves.  Not to mention for a few other good reasons ...

superior platforms that they feel are best for their kids, coaching elite teams that are able to compete on a national level, fantastic facilities, proper organization, consistent pay, etc.

This may be yet another in a long list of misconception, but for the most part, these coaches brought their kids over with them ... They weren't handed all of the talent just 'because'.

Regarding your contention towards licensing.  You're absolutely right that the G/F/E licenses you know so well are, for the most part, immaterial when it comes to a coach's ability to coach.  The best coaches are those that have both experience and engagement ... and to get your C/B/A licenses, those attributes are absolutely prerequisite.  So by saying that licenses are "youknowwhats" and "don't mean crap" is, once again, a touch rudimentary, don't ya think?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 977
Points : 2553
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 on 09/02/18, 10:57 pm

Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said. My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades. Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX. Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.

These opinions are based off of watching these coaches at practices and games.

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha
avatar
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 289
Join date : 2018-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 on 09/02/18, 11:06 pm

ForReal wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

You started somewhat coherent. Then you lost it. But am guessing you are an FC Fusion parent. 40th in NTX (per YSR), 492 in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble, but several of the SB 06s were playing an 05 ECNL game that weekend back in September. And check the recent DTS/SB results in big national tournaments.  I’ll wait for your response....

AG has done an incredible job with that team.

So you basically just proved my point. FC Fusion is 40th in NTX as an independent, which means that all those big clubs have parents paying outrageous prices for *LANGUAGE WARNING* coaching and crappy experiences that are ranked lower! FC dallas alone has 40+ teams and many of them behind many independent teams. As does Sting, Solar, Texans, etc.

That was and is my only point! Big clubs are not the only option and often times are a rip off! STING Especially!
avatar
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 289
Join date : 2018-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Big Ern on 09/02/18, 11:27 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades.  Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX.  Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.  

These opinions are based off of watching these coaches at practices and games.

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha

Hands down the most entertaining post ^ I've ever had directed to me.

Apologies for my misunderstanding ... Coulda sworn you said "NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke".  Does make me wonder where you got your "C" though.  And I know the guys too ... even instructed myself in the past (no offense taken, BTW).

Helluvan absolutely subjective overview of a few of the NTX club coaching staffs there Sir.  However, I have to say I disagree with you on most of it.  What is especially impressive is that you have knowledge of and have seen of every coach at Solar, FC Dallas, Sting, D'Feeters, LP and Texans ... some 400+ of 'em -- you must be super tired.  Good stuff indeed!

Given the content here, it seems you know even less about me than I did about you.  I do appreciate the education though there Coach Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 977
Points : 2553
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by ForReal on 09/02/18, 11:45 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:
ForReal wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

You started somewhat coherent. Then you lost it. But am guessing you are an FC Fusion parent. 40th in NTX (per YSR), 492 in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble, but several of the SB 06s were playing an 05 ECNL game that weekend back in September. And check the recent DTS/SB results in big national tournaments.  I’ll wait for your response....

AG has done an incredible job with that team.

So you basically just proved my point. FC Fusion is 40th in NTX as an independent, which means that all those big clubs have parents paying outrageous prices for *LANGUAGE WARNING* coaching and crappy experiences that are ranked lower! FC dallas alone has 40+ teams and many of them behind many independent teams. As does Sting, Solar, Texans, etc.

That was and is my only point! Big clubs are not the only option and often times are a rip off! STING Especially!

I love the new forum idiot. I responded to your one post where you attacked the coach of the number one team in the nation. I said nothing about all coaches at all clubs. Of course, I don’t pretend to know them all like you do. So, because one indy team is ranked 40th in NTX (and would lose to several 07 teams), somehow everyone else is dumb for playing on a team at a Big 5 club?  Perhaps you were fired by Sting?  You seem pretty bitter.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 544
Points : 2943
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by AtThePitch on 10/02/18, 03:29 am

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades.  Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX.  Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.  

These opinions are based off of watching these coaches at practices and games.

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha

Your ignorance and arrogance is palpable... Outstanding coaches Feet added by recent mergers...

Gerard
jM
Angell
bones


That's 4 right there that any NTX club would hire and any NTx player would do very well to play under. And there are others...

Back away from the keyboard young buck... Letting emotions get the best of you...
avatar
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 677
Points : 3245
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by SickofStupidity on 10/02/18, 07:10 am

Big Ern wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades.  Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX.  Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.  

These opinions are based off of watching these coaches at practices and games.

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha

Hands down the most entertaining post ^ I've ever had directed to me.

Apologies for my misunderstanding ... Coulda sworn you said "NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke".  Does make me wonder where you got your "C" though.  And I know the guys too ... even instructed myself in the past (no offense taken, BTW).

Helluvan absolutely subjective overview of a few of the NTX club coaching staffs there Sir.  However, I have to say I disagree with you on most of it.  What is especially impressive is that you have knowledge of and have seen of every coach at Solar, FC Dallas, Sting, D'Feeters, LP and Texans ... some 400+ of 'em -- you must be super tired.  Good stuff indeed!

Given the content here, it seems you know even less about me than I did about you.  I do appreciate the education though there Coach Wink

Welcome to the party new poster scam7 Wink

If you have not learned by now, your opinion doesn't mean shyte.

No one here knows more about teams, coaches, coaching, and pretty much anything soccer, than BigE.

So if you just sit down, shut up, and listen, you might learn what your opinion should be.

Or you can carry on with your banter - wrong as it is - and be put in your place by the pompous diatribes of an arrogant douchbag.


and ATP - Angell didn't come over in the merger

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 884
Points : 2542
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by AtThePitch on 10/02/18, 07:12 am

Actually he did, recruited over by JM. I would know, my kid does play for him. Full disclosure.
avatar
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 677
Points : 3245
Join date : 2011-12-18

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Medicine Man on 10/02/18, 07:54 am

Zizou know all he's the wizard of OZzzzzzz. He's the king of the pay to play propaganda machine. Not sure if he will be KC Big E his crew of mayhem of distortion and deception.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by SickofStupidity on 10/02/18, 08:46 am

AtThePitch wrote:Actually he did, recruited over by JM.  I would know, my kid does play for him. Full disclosure.


Thanks for the insight ATP.

I didn't realized that Sting merged into D'Feeters.

JM came by way of a merger (of sorts).  Was Angell at Kicks prior to the merger?  Or was he recruited (like many others every year) by JM to join him at D'Feeters?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 884
Points : 2542
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by playerpass666 on 10/02/18, 11:12 am

Medicine Man wrote:Zizou know all he's the wizard of OZzzzzzz. He's the king of the pay to play propaganda machine. Not sure if he will be KC Big E his crew of mayhem of distortion and deception.

Don't they have a forum in Tulsa? If not, since you are so tech savvy please build one and get the hell off the NTX Forum. BTW, we don't care what you think about Zizou, KC, or DTS Manager.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 1001
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by 06Southgirl on 10/02/18, 06:36 pm

So nice to see playerpass being protective
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2153
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Medicine Man on 10/02/18, 07:21 pm

Cashn in my royalty check to put all my chips on player pass and build it from the back. Big money big prizes await.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1413
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 on 10/02/18, 07:49 pm

I can't believe none of you called me out on my spelling error after touting my educational intelligence!!

I'm glad someone else knows what the hell they are talking about (Sick).  My reference wasn't to every single coach in all the clubs, just the coaches you all mentioned, as well as some others that were not.

I'm not a coach, I have nothing to do with Fusion, and was never a part of Sting (as a parent, coach or employee). My emotions are in check, as I cry daily.

Now, next time you see me, make sure to shake my hand and congratulate me.

P.S. Why only 9 points? Where is Tony Reali? This is a "scam"....see what I did there?
avatar
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 289
Join date : 2018-02-08

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by ForReal on 11/02/18, 12:43 am

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I can't believe none of you called me out on my spelling error after touting my educational intelligence!!

I'm glad someone else knows what the hell they are talking about (Sick).  My reference wasn't to every single coach in all the clubs, just the coaches you all mentioned, as well as some others that were not.

I'm not a coach, I have nothing to do with Fusion, and was never a part of Sting (as a parent, coach or employee). My emotions are in check, as I cry daily.

Now, next time you see me, make sure to shake my hand and congratulate me.

P.S. Why only 9 points? Where is Tony Reali? This is a "scam"....see what I did there?

I’m sorry I ever responded.  But for your grammar, I would have picked you to be another Meth Man alias.  But because you’re such the genius, who are the top 3 coaches of 06s?  And are any as good as you?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 544
Points : 2943
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by Bodhisattva on 12/02/18, 07:51 am

Big Ern wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Greetings scam7!

Sure ... There is certainly "more to NTX than the big clubs", but saying that the coaches at what you might consider the big clubs are only pointed out here because they have the best players is a bit silly -- a rather rudimentary viewpoint isn't it?  Take a few of the coaches mentioned in this particular thread for example ... Pulp (came to Solar from LP), Mariscal (FCD from Fever), JM (DFeeters from Kicks) --

Not to say that (just like players) there aren't talented coaches at the smaller clubs (and please ... make them known here for those that are interested if you know of any), but these (and many other) very talented coaches that have (and some that have not) been mentioned here, are at the big clubs because they built a solid reputation + wells of talent themselves.  Not to mention for a few other good reasons ...

superior platforms that they feel are best for their kids, coaching elite teams that are able to compete on a national level, fantastic facilities, proper organization, consistent pay, etc.

This may be yet another in a long list of misconception, but for the most part, these coaches brought their kids over with them ... They weren't handed all of the talent just 'because'.

Regarding your contention towards licensing.  You're absolutely right that the G/F/E licenses you know so well are, for the most part, immaterial when it comes to a coach's ability to coach.  The best coaches are those that have both experience and engagement ... and to get your C/B/A licenses, those attributes are absolutely prerequisite.  So by saying that licenses are "youknowwhats" and "don't mean crap" is, once again, a touch rudimentary, don't ya think?

Preach!

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1508
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum