North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTXYesterday at 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 4 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 4 Empty Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by TxFutbal 09/02/18, 03:15 pm

My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive. All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach - Page 4 Empty Re: New to Area. Best Soccer 06' Soccer Coach

Post by 06Southgirl 09/02/18, 03:22 pm

TxFutbal wrote:My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive.  All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap

Oh yes! I have a 16 and a 17 year old. Right there with you. And even if they can drive not all the other ones in the high school parking lot can drive.
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 09/02/18, 03:34 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Do you think I pay serious attention to what TxFutbol says? The dude is a Fever homer. Aside from talented 05s and great 05 Parents, Fever's rankings and results speak for themselves.

Also, please show me where I said that licenses mean EVERYTHING. I said they "stand for something" so try and keep up buddy.

It must be a coincidence that two highly qualified coaches were repeatedly mentioned on a best coaches thread.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeetsG06 09/02/18, 03:47 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

I get the new Alias name and how it matches the comments...Clever! Very good sarcasm...Can’t blame you as the forum has been very slow as of late.

SkeetsG06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 09/02/18, 04:12 pm

My oldest DD has her drivers license but that doesn't mean she can drive. All you have to do is look at her car and my insurance premiums and you would you know her license doesn't mean crap

Laughing Thank you!!
NTXSoccerisascam7
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 09/02/18, 04:19 pm

SkeetsG06 wrote:
NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I am so glad to join this conversation late. I'm not sure who any of you are, but obviously most of you are like ESPN analysts who just say things to sound intelligent and/or to aggravate people.  ProDallas' last post is exactly correct. How are we supposed to use this site effectively if you have 4-5 jokers spending their lives confusing and muddying the waters for those who turn here for good genuine information?

I love how the list of coaches included all big names in big clubs, that probably none of you know.  If any of you have ever watched sting black you would know that their coach is a complete disaster and that team is made up of girls twice the size of everyone else and all they do is play overly aggressive and bulldoze everyone...literally. The coach is a maniac. They A D-3 independent/small club team lost to them 3-0 and 2-0, and the fact checkers above want to put an asterisk next to that information, when that team is actually ranked 40th in US rankings, but just don't have the pool of girls, because they are a start up club.  So if you ask me, that team's coach seems to know what he's doing if you take a rec team and make the highest division your first year as a club and play the "best" team in the country that well.  All that to say, DTS is by far the better skilled team and has the better coach.  Putting SB's coach in the ring for best coaches in NTX is ridiculous!

My only advice to soccerperson is all coaches have different skill-sets. Be specific in what you want and then find the right fit (i.e. if you want a screaming lunatic coach with no ability to coach skill, go with SB -Gutierrez..she is not the only one, but it drives me insane that people think she is a good coach!, if you want to actually have your child learn skills and the game properly, there are a ton of coaches that can do that for you).

I get the new Alias name and how it matches the comments...Clever!  Very good sarcasm...Can’t blame you as the forum has been very slow as of late.  

Do tell...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 09/02/18, 04:24 pm

Yes..do tell.. Laughing
NTXSoccerisascam7
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 09/02/18, 04:30 pm

My money is on build it from the back and player pass. That's my traders inside information tidbit for today. It's guaranteed to hit.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerMatador 09/02/18, 04:48 pm

Crack Head...You talking about PlayerPass666 and the Sunshine Band? Uknow...That place is too sunny to bash AG! lol It's that time of year folks...Them employees gotta earn them paychecks. Ha
BigE will be checking in next from National head qtrs (real soccer). Great group...They really are.
SoccerMatador
SoccerMatador
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 09/02/18, 05:18 pm

Sell granny's Cadillac in the garage bull rider. Player pass and build it from the back is money in the bank.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 09/02/18, 06:19 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:For Real, I am not a parent of FC Fusion and have nothing to do with that club. Merely pointing out that there is more to NTX than the big clubs, but all anyone talks about is the big clubs and because they have the draw of players, the "amazing" coaches are basically "amazing" because they get they best players.

Bod, exactly what Futbal said, licenses are like youknowwhats. They do not mean crap in regards to coaching ability. The only thing licenses do is get you a better job at a higher level, and that isn't even necessary in most cases.

NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke.  They make you jump through hoops to do all the curriculum, but end up giving everyone the license if you have half a brain. I know this from experience as I have gone through most of their courses.

Greetings scam7!

Sure ... There is certainly "more to NTX than the big clubs", but saying that the coaches at what you might consider the big clubs are only pointed out here because they have the best players is a bit silly -- a rather rudimentary viewpoint isn't it?  Take a few of the coaches mentioned in this particular thread for example ... Pulp (came to Solar from LP), Mariscal (FCD from Fever), JM (DFeeters from Kicks) --

Not to say that (just like players) there aren't talented coaches at the smaller clubs (and please ... make them known here for those that are interested if you know of any), but these (and many other) very talented coaches that have (and some that have not) been mentioned here, are at the big clubs because they built a solid reputation + wells of talent themselves.  Not to mention for a few other good reasons ...

superior platforms that they feel are best for their kids, coaching elite teams that are able to compete on a national level, fantastic facilities, proper organization, consistent pay, etc.

This may be yet another in a long list of misconception, but for the most part, these coaches brought their kids over with them ... They weren't handed all of the talent just 'because'.

Regarding your contention towards licensing.  You're absolutely right that the G/F/E licenses you know so well are, for the most part, immaterial when it comes to a coach's ability to coach.  The best coaches are those that have both experience and engagement ... and to get your C/B/A licenses, those attributes are absolutely prerequisite.  So by saying that licenses are "youknowwhats" and "don't mean crap" is, once again, a touch rudimentary, don't ya think?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 09/02/18, 10:57 pm

Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said. My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades. Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX. Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.

These opinions are based off of watching these coaches at practices and games.

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha
NTXSoccerisascam7
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 09/02/18, 11:06 pm

ForReal wrote:

You started somewhat coherent. Then you lost it. But am guessing you are an FC Fusion parent. 40th in NTX (per YSR), 492 in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble, but several of the SB 06s were playing an 05 ECNL game that weekend back in September. And check the recent DTS/SB results in big national tournaments.  I’ll wait for your response....

AG has done an incredible job with that team.

So you basically just proved my point. FC Fusion is 40th in NTX as an independent, which means that all those big clubs have parents paying outrageous prices for *LANGUAGE WARNING* coaching and crappy experiences that are ranked lower! FC dallas alone has 40+ teams and many of them behind many independent teams. As does Sting, Solar, Texans, etc.

That was and is my only point! Big clubs are not the only option and often times are a rip off! STING Especially!
NTXSoccerisascam7
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 09/02/18, 11:27 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:Big E,

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades.  Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX.  Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

My argument is toward the big club costs for coaching that may not be as good as independent smaller club coaching. I just don't like the bias of "big clubs are better just because"!

Blitz is horrible coaching! Fever has both (good and bad). Union is horrible coaching. FC Fusion has top notch coaching. FC Dallas has a couple good coaches (the rest are horrible, but still get paid)! Spirit has a couple good coaches. Sting Coaches are horrible from top to bottom. Texans, by far have great coaches from top to bottom. TNT has good coaches. Liverpool good coaching. D'Feeters have 1-2 good coaches (none from the recent merger). Solar and Mutiny are both horrible coaching from top to bottom.  

Thank you for listening to my expertise and omnipotent views! your welcome for making you smarter! hahaha

Hands down the most entertaining post ^ I've ever had directed to me.

Apologies for my misunderstanding ... Coulda sworn you said "NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke".  Does make me wonder where you got your "C" though.  And I know the guys too ... even instructed myself in the past (no offense taken, BTW).

Helluvan absolutely subjective overview of a few of the NTX club coaching staffs there Sir.  However, I have to say I disagree with you on most of it.  What is especially impressive is that you have knowledge of and have seen of every coach at Solar, FC Dallas, Sting, D'Feeters, LP and Texans ... some 400+ of 'em -- you must be super tired.  Good stuff indeed!

Given the content here, it seems you know even less about me than I did about you.  I do appreciate the education though there Coach Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 09/02/18, 11:45 pm

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:
ForReal wrote:

You started somewhat coherent. Then you lost it. But am guessing you are an FC Fusion parent. 40th in NTX (per YSR), 492 in the country. Sorry to burst your bubble, but several of the SB 06s were playing an 05 ECNL game that weekend back in September. And check the recent DTS/SB results in big national tournaments.  I’ll wait for your response....

AG has done an incredible job with that team.

So you basically just proved my point. FC Fusion is 40th in NTX as an independent, which means that all those big clubs have parents paying outrageous prices for *LANGUAGE WARNING* coaching and crappy experiences that are ranked lower! FC dallas alone has 40+ teams and many of them behind many independent teams. As does Sting, Solar, Texans, etc.

That was and is my only point! Big clubs are not the only option and often times are a rip off! STING Especially!

I love the new forum idiot. I responded to your one post where you attacked the coach of the number one team in the nation. I said nothing about all coaches at all clubs. Of course, I don’t pretend to know them all like you do. So, because one indy team is ranked 40th in NTX (and would lose to several 07 teams), somehow everyone else is dumb for playing on a team at a Big 5 club?  Perhaps you were fired by Sting?  You seem pretty bitter.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 10/02/18, 03:29 am

I absolutely agree with everything you said.  My only contention was that specific coaches (The one I mentioned) are not worth the accolades.  Everyone you mentioned is absolutely fine in my book.

Regarding licenses, you have no idea what "I know so well", but if you need me to boast, I will tell you, I have my C license and know all of the instructors at NTX.  Just so we are clear, I don't talk out of my backside. I only talk about things I know about and I try to be objective as possible with my opinions.

Your ignorance and arrogance is palpable... Outstanding coaches Feet added by recent mergers...

Gerard
jM
Angell
bones

That's 4 right there that any NTX club would hire and any NTx player would do very well to play under. And there are others...

Back away from the keyboard young buck... Letting emotions get the best of you...
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 10/02/18, 07:10 am

Big Ern wrote:

Hands down the most entertaining post ^ I've ever had directed to me.

Apologies for my misunderstanding ... Coulda sworn you said "NTX Coaching license clinics are a joke".  Does make me wonder where you got your "C" though.  And I know the guys too ... even instructed myself in the past (no offense taken, BTW).

Helluvan absolutely subjective overview of a few of the NTX club coaching staffs there Sir.  However, I have to say I disagree with you on most of it.  What is especially impressive is that you have knowledge of and have seen of every coach at Solar, FC Dallas, Sting, D'Feeters, LP and Texans ... some 400+ of 'em -- you must be super tired.  Good stuff indeed!

Given the content here, it seems you know even less about me than I did about you.  I do appreciate the education though there Coach Wink

Welcome to the party new poster scam7 Wink

If you have not learned by now, your opinion doesn't mean shyte.

No one here knows more about teams, coaches, coaching, and pretty much anything soccer, than BigE.

So if you just sit down, shut up, and listen, you might learn what your opinion should be.

Or you can carry on with your banter - wrong as it is - and be put in your place by the pompous diatribes of an arrogant douchbag.

and ATP - Angell didn't come over in the merger

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 10/02/18, 07:12 am

Actually he did, recruited over by JM. I would know, my kid does play for him. Full disclosure.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 10/02/18, 07:54 am

Zizou know all he's the wizard of OZzzzzzz. He's the king of the pay to play propaganda machine. Not sure if he will be KC Big E his crew of mayhem of distortion and deception.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 10/02/18, 08:46 am

AtThePitch wrote:Actually he did, recruited over by JM.  I would know, my kid does play for him. Full disclosure.

Thanks for the insight ATP.

I didn't realized that Sting merged into D'Feeters.

JM came by way of a merger (of sorts).  Was Angell at Kicks prior to the merger?  Or was he recruited (like many others every year) by JM to join him at D'Feeters?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by playerpass666 10/02/18, 11:12 am

Medicine Man wrote:Zizou know all he's the wizard of OZzzzzzz. He's the king of the pay to play propaganda machine. Not sure if he will be KC Big E his crew of mayhem of distortion and deception.

Don't they have a forum in Tulsa? If not, since you are so tech savvy please build one and get the hell off the NTX Forum. BTW, we don't care what you think about Zizou, KC, or DTS Manager.
playerpass666
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 06Southgirl 10/02/18, 06:36 pm

So nice to see playerpass being protective
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
06Southgirl
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 10/02/18, 07:21 pm

Cashn in my royalty check to put all my chips on player pass and build it from the back. Big money big prizes await.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by NTXSoccerisascam7 10/02/18, 07:49 pm

I can't believe none of you called me out on my spelling error after touting my educational intelligence!!

I'm glad someone else knows what the hell they are talking about (Sick).  My reference wasn't to every single coach in all the clubs, just the coaches you all mentioned, as well as some others that were not.

I'm not a coach, I have nothing to do with Fusion, and was never a part of Sting (as a parent, coach or employee). My emotions are in check, as I cry daily.

Now, next time you see me, make sure to shake my hand and congratulate me.

P.S. Why only 9 points? Where is Tony Reali? This is a "scam"....see what I did there?
NTXSoccerisascam7
NTXSoccerisascam7
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 11/02/18, 12:43 am

NTXSoccerisascam7 wrote:I can't believe none of you called me out on my spelling error after touting my educational intelligence!!

I'm glad someone else knows what the hell they are talking about (Sick).  My reference wasn't to every single coach in all the clubs, just the coaches you all mentioned, as well as some others that were not.

I'm not a coach, I have nothing to do with Fusion, and was never a part of Sting (as a parent, coach or employee). My emotions are in check, as I cry daily.

Now, next time you see me, make sure to shake my hand and congratulate me.

P.S. Why only 9 points? Where is Tony Reali? This is a "scam"....see what I did there?

I’m sorry I ever responded.  But for your grammar, I would have picked you to be another Meth Man alias.  But because you’re such the genius, who are the top 3 coaches of 06s?  And are any as good as you?

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 12/02/18, 07:51 am

Big Ern wrote:

Greetings scam7!

Sure ... There is certainly "more to NTX than the big clubs", but saying that the coaches at what you might consider the big clubs are only pointed out here because they have the best players is a bit silly -- a rather rudimentary viewpoint isn't it?  Take a few of the coaches mentioned in this particular thread for example ... Pulp (came to Solar from LP), Mariscal (FCD from Fever), JM (DFeeters from Kicks) --

Not to say that (just like players) there aren't talented coaches at the smaller clubs (and please ... make them known here for those that are interested if you know of any), but these (and many other) very talented coaches that have (and some that have not) been mentioned here, are at the big clubs because they built a solid reputation + wells of talent themselves.  Not to mention for a few other good reasons ...

superior platforms that they feel are best for their kids, coaching elite teams that are able to compete on a national level, fantastic facilities, proper organization, consistent pay, etc.

This may be yet another in a long list of misconception, but for the most part, these coaches brought their kids over with them ... They weren't handed all of the talent just 'because'.

Regarding your contention towards licensing.  You're absolutely right that the G/F/E licenses you know so well are, for the most part, immaterial when it comes to a coach's ability to coach.  The best coaches are those that have both experience and engagement ... and to get your C/B/A licenses, those attributes are absolutely prerequisite.  So by saying that licenses are "youknowwhats" and "don't mean crap" is, once again, a touch rudimentary, don't ya think?

Preach!

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next