North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Top 5 - 05’s in NTX Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

Top 5 - 05’s in NTX

Go down

Top 5 - 05’s in NTX Empty Top 5 - 05’s in NTX

Post by OkieEnergyDad 26/01/18, 11:22 pm

Just wondering what people on this board think about the top teams in NTX for the 05 group. I know there are website rankings but we all know how inaccurate those can be. Looking at the teams that will be in the Dallas International Tournament, NTX looks to have a very strong showing. So what are your thoughts? If you could rank the top 5 how would you rank them?
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Top 5 - 05’s in NTX Empty Re: Top 5 - 05’s in NTX

Post by Soccerates01 27/01/18, 12:19 am

Just ranking tier based and completely on total team strengths. Not based on recent history and completely unbiased.
Tier 1:
1.DTS ECNL
Tier 2:
Solar DA , Defeeters ECNL 05 , FCD DA
FCD DA could argue they have beat Solar DA recently .
Tier 3:
Sting ECNL 05, FCD ECNL, Solar ECNL
Bottom tier
Texans DA ( lake highlands D2 teams are stronger than this team )

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 27/01/18, 06:24 am

This is good work. I agree with the pay scale ranking system. That pretty accurate on the pay to play teams.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 27/01/18, 08:28 am

What does the board think of Liverpool Elite and Fever Penn? I think both are worthy adversaries to the big and mighty DA and ECNL clubs.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 27/01/18, 08:30 am

Both these teams will be picked apart soon enough. Players leaving for greener pastures.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 27/01/18, 08:40 am

Hopefully not. Both teams have a cool vibe to them and are a lot of fun to watch.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 27/01/18, 08:52 am

TxFutbal wrote:What does the board think of Liverpool Elite and Fever Penn?  I think both are worthy adversaries to the big and mighty DA and ECNL clubs.

Both very solid, well coached squads but they haven't performed much better recently than the Solar Haylocks of the world so I'd put them in Soccerates's Tier 3 level.  Not confident they'd be all that competitive this year with those mentioned in Tier 1/2 or with OK Energy DA in my opinion -

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 27/01/18, 11:52 am

Soccerates01 wrote:Just ranking tier based and completely on total team strengths. Not based on recent history and completely unbiased.
Tier 1:
1.DTS ECNL
Tier 2:
Tier 3:
Bottom tier
Move FCD DA and Feet into tier 1.
Sting ECNL and Solar ECNL into tier 2.
Then you're on to something
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by UT48 27/01/18, 01:16 pm

Earthquakes 05 is also a really tough team out of NorCal that will be there too.

UT48
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 27/01/18, 07:31 pm

DA the nail in the coffin for alot of teams. DA pool ECNL pool the rest is recreational participation. The high paying clientele will go to the pools to have that patch on their resume whether it pays off time will tell.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccerates01 27/01/18, 09:46 pm

Not right now , in a year from now, Tier  1 will be Texans DA, Solar DA, kicks feet ECNL 05,  FCD DA.
Texans DA (core of DTS 05 ECNL right now, strengthens are physicality, size and speed. ),
Right now I see solar, kicks, fcd as Tier 2,
Reasons,
Solar 05 DA (skilled, lacks ball movement in midfield, missing a few pieces and another piece that plays up to compete Texans ) ,  Kicks feet 05 (fun team , lacks one or two pieces on defense to challenge Texans  ) , FCD DA 05 (strength , size and speed, lacks chemistry and IQ to beat Texans ECNL  ) .

05DD wrote:
Soccerates01 wrote:Just ranking tier based and completely on total team strengths. Not based on recent history and completely unbiased.
Tier 1:
1.DTS ECNL
Tier 2:
Tier 3:
Bottom tier

Soccerates01
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 4-4-2 29/01/18, 10:48 pm

4-4-2 says play 4-4-2 (kick it to the 3rd row) vs DTS in Dallas international. Counter and eliminate DTS. Technically , 3-4 teams can compete DTS if they have a right strategy and anything can happen. The size and speed keep shrinking year by year and at the end of the journey, only technical skill matters and DTS doesn’t have enough in them.

Soccerates01 wrote:Not right now , in a year from now, Tier  1 will be Texans DA, Solar DA, kicks feet ECNL 05,  FCD DA.
Texans DA (core of DTS 05 ECNL right now, strengthens are physicality, size and speed. ),
Right now I see solar, kicks, fcd as Tier 2,
Reasons,
Solar 05 DA (skilled, lacks ball movement in midfield, missing a few pieces and another piece that plays up to compete Texans ) ,  Kicks feet 05 (fun team , lacks one or two pieces on defense to challenge Texans  ) , FCD DA 05 (strength , size and speed, lacks chemistry and IQ to beat Texans ECNL  ) .

05DD wrote:
Tier 1:
1.DTS ECNL
Tier 2:
Tier 3:
Bottom tier

4-4-2
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Top 5 - 05’s in NTX Empty 05 Tiers

Post by Soccergnome 31/01/18, 12:59 pm

Agree with Soccerates....but with a few tweaks. I would move up Feet ECNL to Tier 1. I would put LFC in a tier all their own between 2 and 3. I'm rooting for LFC but I think it's the end of their line come May/June. Same goes for Fever, sadly.

Tier 1:
DTS ECNL {crazy talented athletes but their style of play aint always so pretty or sustainable. And, too many Lavar Ball-like parents. Get a USSF B license already, GA!}

Feet ECNL {If I could only watch one game in a weekend, I'd watch this team. They play beautiful soccer. Seem to all have a good chemistry too. They got it all. Bravo JM!}

Tier 2:
Solar DA {CP has a very talented group here but not sure he has everyone in the right seats on the bus. If they don't control the mid better, they will be stuck in this tier. Sky's the limit with this group though once they get lineups figured out. Uber-upside.}

FCD DA {LW once again weaving his magic. Most improved team in NTX, maybe the Region. Not sure this team lacks anything. Well, maybe chemistry from the rumors I've heard. Some divas to deal with apparently.}

Tier 3:
Sting ECNL 05 {Maybe the most physical team in the area. Clearly missing a few pieces to the puzzle. When they bring their A-game, they can beat anyone, including Tier-1 teams}

FCD ECNL {Big fall-off from their DA sister team. Still integrating the parts so maybe they will have a stronger Spring than Fall}

Solar ECNL {An inconsistent team that I have not seen play much}

Bottom Tier

Texans DA {This will get corrected}

DIGC should be really, really interesting for the U-13s especially.

Soccergnome
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 31/01/18, 01:58 pm

It will be the haves and have nots and the hand of many to make difficult choices where they spend their time and cash. Value will drive the market even further separation. It will devalue  the dinosaurs of the past.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 31/01/18, 02:05 pm

Soccergnome wrote:Agree with Soccerates....but with a few tweaks.  I would move up Feet ECNL to Tier 1.  I would put LFC in a tier all their own between 2 and 3.  I'm rooting for LFC but I think it's the end of their line come May/June.  Same goes for Fever, sadly.

Tier 1:
DTS ECNL {crazy talented athletes but their style of play aint always so pretty or sustainable.  And, too many Lavar Ball-like parents.  Get a USSF B license already, GA!}

Feet ECNL {If I could only watch one game in a weekend, I'd watch this team.  They play beautiful soccer.  Seem to all have a good chemistry too.  They got it all.  Bravo JM!}

Tier 2:
Solar DA {CP has a very talented group here but not sure he has everyone in the right seats on the bus.  If they don't control the mid better, they will be stuck in this tier.  Sky's the limit with this group though once they get lineups figured out.  Uber-upside.}

FCD DA {LW once again weaving his magic.  Most improved team in NTX, maybe the Region.  Not sure this team lacks anything.  Well, maybe chemistry from the rumors I've heard.  Some divas to deal with apparently.}

Tier 3:
Sting ECNL 05 {Maybe the most physical team in the area.  Clearly missing a few pieces to the puzzle.  When they bring their A-game, they can beat anyone, including Tier-1 teams}

FCD ECNL {Big fall-off from their DA sister team.  Still integrating the parts so maybe they will have a stronger Spring than Fall}

Bottom Tier

Now this dude really knows his stuff!

... reincarnation of a recently departed wise one?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 05gpennmanager 01/02/18, 10:15 am

hello everyone!

very happy to be included in any conversation involving the better teams in the 05 group! it is a privilege to be mentioned - if even just in passing. We have played LPE several times and it is gratifying to notice that BOTH of us are being mentioned. LPE is a tough, smart team and have 100% respect from us. coach Flynn has done a tremendous job with them and they deserve the recognition. we both compete in the red river premier league and in lake highlands girls classic and we are both at the top of both leagues.

I do not post much but I felt I needed to respond to predictions of our demise. I know no one is doing that maliciously so none of us are upset. DA and ECNL have certainly changed the landscape of soccer. tons of player shuffling has occurred and I am sure that it will continue to some extent.

Fever United is not going anywhere. no one can completely foresee the future, but Fever United 05G Penn has ZERO players that are planning to leave this team. predictions of players being recruited away existed last spring as well, yet we lost exactly ONE player and that was to North Carolina... not DA/ECNL. haha our team families are friends off the field as are our daughters. many of our players have been approached by DA coaches, but rest assured, our loyalty to penn is 100%. he has taught our kids principles on how to be great adults and for that, all of us are grateful.

in summary, Fever United 05G Penn will continue to compete as hard as we can and we will stay together because of our coach. you can be sure of that. in fact, if any 05s want to come be part of our program, we would welcome their interest. PM's always welcome.

--Manager, Fever United 05G Penn

Soccergnome wrote:Agree with Soccerates....but with a few tweaks.  I would move up Feet ECNL to Tier 1.  I would put LFC in a tier all their own between 2 and 3.  I'm rooting for LFC but I think it's the end of their line come May/June.  Same goes for Fever, sadly.

Tier 1:
DTS ECNL {crazy talented athletes but their style of play aint always so pretty or sustainable.  And, too many Lavar Ball-like parents.  Get a USSF B license already, GA!}

Feet ECNL {If I could only watch one game in a weekend, I'd watch this team.  They play beautiful soccer.  Seem to all have a good chemistry too.  They got it all.  Bravo JM!}

Tier 2:
Solar DA {CP has a very talented group here but not sure he has everyone in the right seats on the bus.  If they don't control the mid better, they will be stuck in this tier.  Sky's the limit with this group though once they get lineups figured out.  Uber-upside.}

FCD DA {LW once again weaving his magic.  Most improved team in NTX, maybe the Region.  Not sure this team lacks anything.  Well, maybe chemistry from the rumors I've heard.  Some divas to deal with apparently.}

Tier 3:
Sting ECNL 05 {Maybe the most physical team in the area.  Clearly missing a few pieces to the puzzle.  When they bring their A-game, they can beat anyone, including Tier-1 teams}

FCD ECNL {Big fall-off from their DA sister team.  Still integrating the parts so maybe they will have a stronger Spring than Fall}

Bottom Tier

05gpennmanager
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 01/02/18, 10:21 am

The manager is always the last to know about the exodus.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 01/02/18, 10:51 am

Unless the manager has a free ticket to play they are normally the first to go. Or option A above.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 01/02/18, 11:02 am

Keep up the great work Fever!
I hope you have a fantastic spring season. Kudos to club, coach and parents for focusing on developing your girls to not only be the best soccer athletes they can be, but also providing them a healthy atmosphere to grow into wonderful young women. cheers

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by ColtMcVince 01/02/18, 11:03 am

Would love to see the top 4 of LH play the “tier 3” teams. My bet is that the results would probably be more competitive than some would expect.

ColtMcVince
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 01/02/18, 11:18 am

The system doesn't allow outsiders a ticket to the chocolate factory that's the catch. It's a pay scale hierarchy.

Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 01/02/18, 01:17 pm

TxFutbal wrote:Keep up the great work Fever!
I hope you have a fantastic spring season. Kudos to club, coach and parents for focusing on developing your girls to not only be the best soccer athletes they can be, but also providing them a healthy atmosphere to grow into wonderful young women.  cheers

Keep up the great work Fever DDs and Fever Parents and yes, Good Luck this Spring.

As far as the club and coach go, there were some very shady decisions and actions made regarding the treatment of families and players that wanted more exposure and opportunites via ECNL/DA/JDL. They know what they did and it was far from "a healthy atmosphere" so let's just tap the brakes on the Kudos for a sec.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 01/02/18, 01:40 pm

That’s bringing out some old skeletons from the closet. Let’s see, where is that Beber , I mean Fever thread.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerDad75070 01/02/18, 01:55 pm

Wait, wasn't there a situation just last fall where he disbanded his 04 team for no other reason than he had an entire other team from another club he could swap in?

But then, selfish, entitled behavior IS the new american way now so this could totally be the modern principles on how to be great adults...

05gpennmanager wrote:hello everyone!

very happy to be included in any conversation involving the better teams in the 05 group!  it is a privilege to be mentioned - if even just in passing.  We have played LPE several times and it is gratifying to notice that BOTH of us are being mentioned.  LPE is a tough, smart team and have 100% respect from us.  coach Flynn has done a tremendous job with them and they deserve the recognition.  we both compete in the red river premier league and in lake highlands girls classic and we are both at the top of both leagues.

I do not post much but I felt I needed to respond to predictions of our demise.  I know no one is doing that maliciously so none of us are upset.  DA and ECNL have certainly changed the landscape of soccer.  tons of player shuffling has occurred and I am sure that it will continue to some extent.

Fever United is not going anywhere.  no one can completely foresee the future, but Fever United 05G Penn has ZERO players that are planning to leave this team.  predictions of players being recruited away existed last spring as well, yet we lost exactly ONE player and that was to North Carolina... not DA/ECNL.  haha our team families are friends off the field as are our daughters.  many of our players have been approached by DA coaches, but rest assured, our loyalty to penn is 100%.  he has taught our kids principles on how to be great adults and for that, all of us are grateful.

in summary, Fever United 05G Penn will continue to compete as hard as we can and we will stay together because of our coach.  you can be sure of that.  in fact, if any 05s want to come be part of our program, we would welcome their interest.  PM's always welcome.

--Manager, Fever United 05G Penn

Tier 1:

Tier 2:

Tier 3:

Bottom Tier

SoccerDad75070
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva 01/02/18, 02:03 pm

Zizou wrote:That’s bringing out some old skeletons from the closet. Let’s see, where is that Beber , I mean Fever thread.

"Cool vibes", "Principles" and "Kudos" ignited the thread. There should be room for truth in there somewhere.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum