North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Announcing New Club Invites - Page 15 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Announcing New Club Invites

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next

Go down

Announcing New Club Invites - Page 15 Empty Re: Announcing New Club Invites

Post by Medicine Man 05/03/18, 08:22 pm

Watch "Grandmaster Flash & The Furious Five - The Message (Official Video)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/PobrSpMwKk4

Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 05/03/18, 08:26 pm

AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Give me a break...got damn quantum physics

Gotta love Long Island SC and PSV Union being ranked below a club that's no longer in DA and has all forfeits. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 05/03/18, 08:47 pm

Skewed facts is the name of the game.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 05/03/18, 09:56 pm

TulsaFootballDad wrote:Look at it this way the US Mens national team has won 6 games in the 86 years they have participated in the World Cup. USSF isn’t even trying to raise the game other than doing fund raisers to pay their salaries. You don’t have far to look at who is to  blame and now they have the Womens DA  too and they will screw that up as well.

When people bring up Pulisic participating in DA you have to remeber he had to go overseas to become the player he is today.

That ... or 8 wins in 10 WCs --  

And this ^ lil' guy isn't even in the top three dumbest comments made in this post.  Rough Tulsa ... rough.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 05/03/18, 09:58 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:Holy B-Geezous Med man, what are you doing posting informative information.  https://youtu.be/fXO0v_EJ7sk.  Interesting link about Pay to  Play.  Foxy has been preaching this as the problem for years.  The whole problem has been created by the powers that be for greed and power.  The simple answer has been under their nose for years.  Work with the school systems.  The clubs could feed into the schools who already have the facilities and infrastructure..."Hello!!!!!"  Colleges could recruit from the High Schools like they do for...wait for it......Most other sports!  What have the Clubs done instead?  Frown upon HS play and push for a shorter season in HS.  Football, Basketball, Volleyball and baseball all have a strong presence from MS to HS but not Soccer.  A lot of DFW Middle Schools don't even offer soccer.  Why is that Bigecorporatesoccer?  Because it hurts profits.  Nothing to do with growing a sport.  Don't be fooled by the BS!

Down With DA!
Down with USSF!
Down with Bige!

FanEffingTastic foxy ... and I mean all around awesome --

pirat

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 06/03/18, 06:15 am

Big Ern wrote:
TulsaFootballDad wrote:Look at it this way the US Mens national team has won 6 games in the 86 years they have participated in the World Cup. USSF isn’t even trying to raise the game other than doing fund raisers to pay their salaries. You don’t have far to look at who is to  blame and now they have the Womens DA  too and they will screw that up as well.

When people bring up Pulisic participating in DA you have to remeber he had to go overseas to become the player he is today.

And this ^ lil' guy isn't even in the top three dumbest comments made in this post.  Rough Tulsa ... rough.

Dumb, honey your pics in the dictionary! And every comment you make is so witty and fact filled.

Hey EasyE, let me rap it for you. The USMNT played in the 1st World Cup in 1930 and also placed its highest ever which was 3rd and reached the semi’s.

We know history and dates are always a proplem for Easy so just stay with me EASY, the USMNT has only qualified for 10 of 21 WORLD CUPS.  There haven’t just been 10 World Cups. Maybe thats what you meant but hey put all the facts out there don’t gloss us with your false narratives. Sorry with the 6 Wins error was really 8 i had the Ties misplaced which is 6 sorry for taking away those 2 BIG BiG wins Easy. You need a Trophy now!

Ok now lets get to the big numbers LOSSES which is 19 out of 33 matches! I thought we were supposed to beat all those S**thole Nations, Easy!

Like i said Dumb and Big Ern, no difference! If you need a fact reference for your slow processor speed which you call a brain here is a little wiki, read slowly!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup#Record_at_the_FIFA_World_Cup
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 07:15 am

Big Ern wrote:

So what exactly was your point with this post BigEgo?  That Tulsa mis-counted?

Maybe in your attempt to be such an asshat, you completely missed his point . . . so let me spell it out for you more directly -

the USMNT World Cup record is piss poor, when they can manage to even qualify

let me copy it here again so it can sink into your thick noggin, k?

better now?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 06/03/18, 07:53 am

Looks like they love Bige up north too. The DA audience just got bigger for your knowledge.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 08:41 am

Poor guy.

Tulsa to me: "Dumb, honey your pics in the dictionary!"

"And every comment you make is so witty and fact filled.  Hey EasyE, let me rap it for you. The USMNT played in the 1st World Cup in 1930 and also placed its highest ever which was 3rd and reached the semi’s. We know history and dates are always a proplem for Easy so just stay with me EASY, the USMNT has only qualified for 10 of 21 WORLD CUPS.  There haven’t just been 10 World Cups. Maybe thats what you meant but hey put all the facts out there don’t gloss us with your false narratives. Sorry with the 6 Wins error was really 8 i had the Ties misplaced which is 6 sorry for taking away those 2 BIG BiG wins Easy. You need a Trophy now! Ok now lets get to the big numbers LOSSES which is 19 out of 33 matches! I thought we were supposed to beat all those S**thole Nations, Easy! Like i said Dumb and Big Ern, no difference! If you need a fact reference for your slow processor speed which you call a brain here is a little wiki, read slowly!"

And that's just the stuff that jumps off the page ... This ^ was worse than the first.

C'mon now Son.

Last edited by Big Ern on 06/03/18, 08:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 08:49 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

And this ^ lil' guy isn't even in the top three dumbest comment made in this post.  Rough Tulsa ... rough.

Maybe in your attempt to be such an asshat, you completely missed his point . . . so let me spell it out for you more directly -

better now?

Boy is it ever fun to wake up to massive softballs like these tossed in right at the belt ... Fun stuff Gentlemen!

I mean, coming from old Tulsa is one thing, but we all expect a bit more outta a varsity letterman like yourself SoSy Wink

I'm guessing that you winced as soon as you hit the 'enter' key (unless you failed to read my post yet again).  Either way ... for the layperson ...

Very obviously (literally written into the post as such) my point was that lil' tidbit wasn't even the dumbest comments Tulsa made there.  I wouldn't have hand picked this one out of the 6 or so pages I wasted my time reading through last night if every single detail wasn't so awful -- either being false, borne from misconception, or poorly written.  Most notably his correlating the USMNT's lack of WC success (made even worse both literally and figuratively by his saying "in the 86 years") with the USSDA.

So ...

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 06/03/18, 08:49 am

BigErn = DA

Translated

BigErn = Dumb A**
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by TulsaFootballDad 06/03/18, 08:59 am

Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Big Ern wrote:

And this ^ lil' guy isn't even in the top three dumbest comment made in this post.  Rough Tulsa ... rough.

better now?

Boy is it ever fun to wake up to massive softballs like these tossed in right at the belt ... Fun stuff Gentlemen!

I mean, coming from old Tulsa is one thing, but we all expect a bit more outta a varsity letterman like yourself SoSy Wink

I'm guessing that you winced as soon as you hit the 'enter' key (unless you failed to read my post yet again).  Either way ... for the layperson ...

Very obviously (literally written into the post as such) my point was that lil' tidbit wasn't even the dumbest comments Tulsa made there.  I wouldn't have hand picked this one out of the 6 or so pages I wasted my time reading through last night if every single detail wasn't so awful -- either being false, borne from misconception, or poorly written.  Most notably his correlating the USMNT's lack of WC success (made even worse both literally and figuratively by his saying "in the 86 years") with the USSDA.

So ...

BigE, Sorry my writing is not up to par with your brilliant Pulitzer Prize winning articles.
Us Tulsans are just less verbose and quite obtuse thats why we look to great disseminators of fact like yourself.

Yes the USSDA was not created until 2007, given, but USSF was created in 1913. The US didnt play a Mns World Cup until 1930 where they placed their highest. What have they done since? Made a better product or improved their standing.

Please give all us posters some more of your English knowledge and please feel free to edit and correct all grammatical and structural errors if you can do a sentence tree as well we would all appreciate it. Thanks!
TulsaFootballDad
TulsaFootballDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 09:12 am

^

"Just when I thought you couldn't possibly be any dumber, you go and do something like this ... and totally redeem yourself!"

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 06/03/18, 09:23 am

BigE needs to change his name to The Bandit.. He is great at dodging and not responding to questions he can't answer in favor of DA.

It is a FACT that USMNT is a freaking joke on the world stage and USWNT soccer is the team to beat on the world stage. How are you going to spin this in favor of DA?

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 09:27 am

TxFutbal wrote:BigE needs to change his name to The Bandit..  He is great at dodging and not responding to questions he can't answer in favor of DA.

It is a FACT that USMNT is a freaking joke on the world stage and USWNT soccer is the team to beat on the world stage.  How are you going to spin this in favor of DA?

Shoot Very Happy

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 09:29 am

Big Ern wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:BigE needs to change his name to The Bandit..  He is great at dodging and not responding to questions he can't answer in favor of DA.

It is a FACT that USMNT is a freaking joke on the world stage and USWNT soccer is the team to beat on the world stage.  How are you going to spin this in favor of DA?

Shoot Very Happy

Dodge

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 06/03/18, 09:35 am

Alrighty ...

If you're not going to ask a legitimate question, how 'bout you show me where I've legitimately dodged, backtracked, etc ... 'cuz that'd be super.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom 06/03/18, 09:54 am

Quit picking on FCDBIGE, he does the best he can with the talking points he's been given. Kind of like the boards own Sara Sanders.

I'm here for ya buddy.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 06/03/18, 10:00 am

Several of you guys (probably not coincidentally it's the same 3-4 people who have basically ruined the board) keep trying to gang up on BigE and he keeps slapping you down and making you look stupid. You should find an easier target to troll. One that won't keep clowning you in every thread that you try and ruin.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 06/03/18, 11:06 am

Watch "Drumline Last Battle" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/GKBR0IazKKI

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 11:07 am

its funny....
there arent enough DA parents that post to talk about DA issues alone but there are more than enough Non-DA parents that post to talk about anti-DA issues. So when 1 DA parent of the 6 that I know of, addresses the anti-DA issues with pro-DA sentiment, the masses get offended.

It would be cool to see each posters status listed under their name or avatar.
(DA parent, neutral, LHGCL, ECNL, PPL, ASA, CL, Futsal, or troll....)

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TxFutbal 06/03/18, 11:24 am

ok.. So older DD (now vball) played 1 year ECNL. Youngest DD (LH D1). Will withhold info on whether JDL or not but there is value in JDL because it can be a great venue for development if used correctly.

I have also made my views known that there is a ton of value in high school soccer for girls due to social/peer/being part of something that important to the middle school/high school process.

I am neutral on the whole DA/ECNL situation other than I would like to see soccer leadership come together to implement a cohesive system for the girls that provides multiple levels of playing competition that integrates into a system.

I am against the soccer world focusing on the .001%. Soccer should be played by as many girls who desire to play at the level of competition they are able to play. If kids who can play at the highest levels, but can't afford the pay to play, there should be a systemic process in place to provide help. There is ample money to go around in NTX to make it happen.

And I am a conservative that also believes that even girls who qualify for help should also contribute to support the cost. Free has no value.

Soccer is more than competition. It provides a valuable and safe environment for girls to learn life skills, and in conjunction with their parents/adults in their life, it helps them grow up to become outstanding women. There are too many examples of how the game changes the course in our girls' life.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 06/03/18, 11:35 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:its funny....
there arent enough DA parents that post to talk about DA issues alone but there are more than enough Non-DA parents that post to talk about anti-DA issues. So when 1 DA parent of the 6 that I know of, addresses the anti-DA issues with pro-DA sentiment, the masses get offended.

There are likely around 200 DA parents, many of whom are on this board.

Maybe they have their own personal reasons for posting.  Maybe they think BigE is carrying their water.  Maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

It just so happens that the one who comes to post brings his (admittedly) pompous attitude.

Doesn't take a DA parent to spot someone blowing smoke.

Ask yourself - there are plenty of DA parents on this board.  Why are they not lining up to support BigEgo or tout the awesomeness of DA??!?

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 11:46 am

TxFutbal wrote:ok..  So older DD (now vball) played 1 year ECNL.  Youngest DD (LH D1).  Will withhold info on whether JDL or not but there is value in JDL because it can be a great venue for development if used correctly.  

I have also made my views known that there is a ton of value in high school soccer for girls due to social/peer/being part of something that important to the middle school/high school process.

I am neutral on the whole DA/ECNL situation other than I would like to see soccer leadership come together to implement a cohesive system for the girls that provides multiple levels of playing competition that integrates into a system.  

I am against the soccer world focusing on the .001%.  Soccer should be played by as many girls who desire to play at the level of competition they are able to play.  If kids who can play at the highest levels, but can't afford the pay to play, there should be a systemic process in place to provide help.  There is ample money to go around in NTX to make it happen.  

And I am a conservative that also believes that even girls who qualify for help should also contribute to support the cost.  Free has no value.

Soccer is more than competition.  It provides a valuable and safe environment for girls to learn life skills, and in conjunction with their parents/adults in their life, it helps them grow up to become outstanding women.  There are too many examples of how the game changes the course in our girls' life.

cheers

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 06/03/18, 11:55 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:its funny....

There are likely around 200 DA parents, many of whom are on this board.

Maybe they have their own personal reasons for posting.  Maybe they think BigE is carrying their water.  Maybe they think he is a pompous douche, but don't want to call him on it (just maybe they know him or sit next to him on the sidelines), maybe they think DA is overrated or oversold (or both) but their identities are also known, or maybe they think that BigEgo is giving DA parents a bad name and don't want to get drawn into his "discussions".

It just so happens that the one who comes to post brings his (admittedly) pompous attitude.

Doesn't take a DA parent to spot someone blowing smoke.

Ask yourself - there are plenty of DA parents on this board.  Why are they not lining up to support BigEgo or tout the awesomeness of DA??!?

Text tone can often be misinterpreted.
I know who BigE is...more of a soccer landscape enthusiast/dedicated parent/coach, he knows a lot but not everything.
Main thing is...IMO, Ive never read him post anything downing or slighting the kids...just supporting his platform of choice and giving some trolls the business. But then there are the supertrolls....cant shake or rattle them. They are here for one purpose....DESTROY!!

But honestly...if there are 200 DA parents that post....I see no signs of half them being present regardless to their views on what BigE has to say or not.

You all look for BigE....his absence seems to be more felt than his presence.
He is the new GO99....
But it works in a distorted kind of way....these threads are reaching 15 pages(of the same damn thing) and I guess that keeps the board alive. This place was a ghost town about a year and half ago.

Last edited by AngelinaGoalee on 06/03/18, 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 06/03/18, 11:56 am

SickofStupidity wrote:

You ever heard the story about if you have an experience meets your expectations, or you have positive experience, that you tend to tell 1-2 people about it, but if your experience is negative, you tell at least 10 people about it?

Maybe all of the DA parents on this board are generally satisfied with their experience.

Or, maybe they think DA is great and want to keep the secret to themselves, lest your kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.  (Yeah, I know, that's unlikely to happen.  Lest someone else's kid shows up and potentially takes their kid's spot.)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 24 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 19 ... 24  Next