Latest topics
New Team - Dallas Texans 10G Mochel!Today at 05:45 pmTexansMochel
New Team - Dallas Texans MochelToday at 05:45 pmTexansMochel
05 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:33 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:32 pmU90C
08 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:31 pmU90C
06 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:30 pmU90C
07 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:29 pmU90C
11 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:28 pmU90C
11 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:27 pmU90C
10 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:26 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Today at 04:25 pmU90C
DKSC - 1 Spot for Guest PlayersToday at 12:29 pmhailiesdad
Dallas Kicks - 2 Spots for Guest PlayersToday at 12:25 pmhailiesdad
Need to find a team...Today at 12:24 pmhailiesdad
What is the big deal with LHGCLYesterday at 05:14 pmBENDMEOVER
07 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Yesterday at 02:26 pmU90C
DPL Schedule?Yesterday at 02:05 pmcoachdom23
Trophy Club 2007 Girls : 1 Spot AvailableYesterday at 01:19 pmTCtexasmom
Big News Boys DA U18/19Yesterday at 12:52 pmBENDMEOVER
Lake Highlands - is it worth it? Yesterday at 12:19 pmBENDMEOVER
05 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Yesterday at 10:04 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Yesterday at 10:03 amU90C
02 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Yesterday at 10:02 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - U90C LABOR DAY OPEN (Aug 30th-Sept 2nd)Yesterday at 09:59 amU90C
Solar 2010G ID Camp EastYesterday at 08:10 amThe Dean
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Pixel
Statistics
We have 13585 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 193591 messages in 27147 subjects

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Fcdallas on 24/03/18, 06:13 pm

I’ve seen a lot of JDL teams and some ECNL teams play. My question is, would the top from LHGCL defeat most JDL squads and the bottom tier ECNL teams?
I’ve seen some weak JDL teams that are just low end LH squads.
Do some of these JDL squads run and hide from the top LH teams? Why do a lot of these JDL teams play in lower brackets when entering tourneys?

Fcdallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 1514
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Medicine Man on 24/03/18, 06:59 pm

Yea so what's your point? What are you trying to really say FCDallas.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1686
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by ColtMcVince on 24/03/18, 10:28 pm

IMO, yes. Heck, people on the other thread are saying watch out for LPE to sneak up on some DA teams during the international cup. While that seems a bit far fetched to me, there is no question that the top 4 in LH could at a minimum be competitive with the ECNL teams.

Why do they hide? There’s no upside for them. If they lost it would be a disaster. If they won, so what.


ColtMcVince
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 169
Points : 2459
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Foxysoccermom on 25/03/18, 11:09 am

Fcdallas wrote:I’ve seen a lot of JDL teams and some ECNL teams play. My question is, would the top from LHGCL defeat most JDL squads and the bottom tier ECNL teams?
I’ve seen some weak JDL teams that are just low end LH squads.
Do some of these JDL squads run and hide from the top LH teams? Why do a lot of these JDL teams play in lower brackets when entering tourneys?


Because a few clubs say JDL is now the premier league, it doesn't mean that's a fact. Look into your screen name, that will lead you to where the propaganda starts. If someone tells you an apple is a banana, does it taste like a banana now.

Foxy likes to get philosophical on Sunday mornings.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 703
Points : 1689
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Big Ern on 26/03/18, 12:39 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:
Fcdallas wrote:I’ve seen a lot of JDL teams and some ECNL teams play. My question is, would the top from LHGCL defeat most JDL squads and the bottom tier ECNL teams?
I’ve seen some weak JDL teams that are just low end LH squads.
Do some of these JDL squads run and hide from the top LH teams? Why do a lot of these JDL teams play in lower brackets when entering tourneys?


Because a few clubs say JDL is now the premier league, it doesn't mean that's a fact.  Look into your screen name, that will lead you to where the propaganda starts.  If someone tells you an apple is a banana, does it taste like a banana now.

Foxy likes to get philosophical on Sunday mornings.

Ohhh the irony foxy ...  my God, the irony!

I love you

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2928
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Foxysoccermom on 26/03/18, 02:39 pm

Big Ern wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
Fcdallas wrote:I’ve seen a lot of JDL teams and some ECNL teams play. My question is, would the top from LHGCL defeat most JDL squads and the bottom tier ECNL teams?
I’ve seen some weak JDL teams that are just low end LH squads.
Do some of these JDL squads run and hide from the top LH teams? Why do a lot of these JDL teams play in lower brackets when entering tourneys?


Because a few clubs say JDL is now the premier league, it doesn't mean that's a fact.  Look into your screen name, that will lead you to where the propaganda starts.  If someone tells you an apple is a banana, does it taste like a banana now.

Foxy likes to get philosophical on Sunday mornings.

Ohhh the irony foxy ...  my God, the irony!

I love you


The real irony is you "The pied piper of propaganda" show up whenever propaganda or FCD are mentioned. We already have Big Ego, I guess we can also call you PPP or triple P for short. I kind of like triple p. Does it taste like a banana triple p?
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 703
Points : 1689
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Big Ern on 26/03/18, 03:09 pm

Tremendous analysis foxy ... we'll see if it sticks.  

What you may find even more ironic is that from my standpoint, most of what I do here is defend against misleading propaganda from the vast (mostly either scorned by the system or generally misinformed) majority.

If you can show me where I've mislead you or anyone else here, that'd be fantastic  Very Happy

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2928
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by ColtMcVince on 26/03/18, 04:48 pm

What says you Big E? How is your JDL experience? Do you think the top LH teams could hang with the JDL and ECNL teams as the original thread put forth?

ColtMcVince
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 169
Points : 2459
Join date : 2013-05-13

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Foxysoccermom on 26/03/18, 05:41 pm

Big Ern wrote:Tremendous analysis foxy ... we'll see if it sticks.  

What you may find even more ironic is that from my standpoint, most of what I do here is defend against misleading propaganda from the vast (mostly either scorned by the system or generally misinformed) majority.

If you can show me where I've mislead you or anyone else here, that'd be fantastic  Very Happy

Come now triple P....Why must you assume anyone has been scorned or misinformed. When you push the untested against the known, might that make you a little brainwashed and possibly misinformed by pushing what is really just marketing material. As far as JDL, I think most now know the answer and would probably prefer the boring old system of building teams and competing.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 703
Points : 1689
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Fcdallas on 26/03/18, 06:59 pm

We all know Big E is wearing FCD underwear to bed at night.

Fcdallas
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 18
Points : 1514
Join date : 2015-07-13

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Big Ern on 26/03/18, 08:28 pm

Fcdallas wrote:We all know Big E is wearing FCD underwear to bed at night.

Ummm ... that ... or, he is secretly conspiring against them Wink

Show me where I've inaptly defended FCD Youth Sir --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2928
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Big Ern on 26/03/18, 08:44 pm

ColtMcVince wrote:What says you Big E?  How is your JDL experience?  Do you think the top LH teams could hang with the JDL and ECNL teams as the original thread put forth?

Absofrigginlutely!  I'd say a solid handful of teams at LH could not only hang with, but beat some of the teams playing exclusively in JDL.  We are talking about U13 and under here so ...

As I've mentioned in the past, in my opinion, the JDL still hasn't (and it sounds like it never will) come to fruition ... I did not get a chance to become what it was initially meant to become due to some involved not buying in to the concept.  People by nature are resistant to change, and I think we can all see that couldn't be any more true in this market in particular.  

That being said ... I'm sure this will come as no surprise to some here, but my kids and I have had nothing but positive experiences with JDL.  Must be that we just got lucky Wink

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2928
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by KeeperCommander on 27/03/18, 08:37 am

Big Ern wrote:
ColtMcVince wrote:What says you Big E?  How is your JDL experience?  Do you think the top LH teams could hang with the JDL and ECNL teams as the original thread put forth?

Absofrigginlutely!  I'd say a solid handful of teams at LH could not only hang with, but beat some of the teams playing exclusively in JDL.  We are talking about U13 and under here so ...

As I've mentioned in the past, in my opinion, the JDL still hasn't (and it sounds like it never will) come to fruition ... I did not get a chance to become what it was initially meant to become due to some involved not buying in to the concept.  People by nature are resistant to change, and I think we can all see that couldn't be any more true in this market in particular.  

That being said ... I'm sure this will come as no surprise to some here, but my kids and I have had nothing but positive experiences with JDL.  Must be that we just got lucky Wink
I think they absolutely bought into the concept (play exclusively the top teams and not the bottom ones). Except the acronym lost the J & L and added an A.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3829
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by 05girls on 27/03/18, 12:14 pm

It would be great if the JDL and LH teams combined forces. Would make for one very competitive league vs 2 that are competitive sometimes and not sometimes. Having girls dispersed to 18 different leagues just creates an environment where nobody really knows which way to go.

05girls
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 1986
Join date : 2014-08-01

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by SD69 on 27/03/18, 12:37 pm

05girls wrote:It would be great if the JDL and LH teams combined forces.  Would make for one very competitive league vs 2 that are competitive sometimes and not sometimes. Having girls dispersed to 18 different leagues just creates an environment where nobody really knows which way to go.  
There was a time when this was the case, until the big clubs decided they didn't want to play with the independents anymore, and thought by creating an "exclusive" league, they would get even bigger share of the pie.
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 3923
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 27/03/18, 01:22 pm

SD69 wrote:
05girls wrote:It would be great if the JDL and LH teams combined forces.  Would make for one very competitive league vs 2 that are competitive sometimes and not sometimes. Having girls dispersed to 18 different leagues just creates an environment where nobody really knows which way to go.  
There was a time when this was the case, until the big clubs decided they didn't want to play with the independents anymore, and thought by creating an "exclusive" league, they would get even bigger share of the pie.
'

Yep...

"In the name of developement..."

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 490
Points : 2322
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by KeeperCommander on 27/03/18, 01:24 pm

Was or is there a problem with all these changes going on year after year. Yes. Hurting development? Doubtful, but truly annoying.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3829
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 27/03/18, 01:29 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Was or is there a problem with all these changes going on year after year.  Yes. Hurting development? Doubtful, but truly annoying.

very annoying!!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 490
Points : 2322
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Foxysoccermom on 27/03/18, 01:44 pm

You people are just Misinformed or have been scorned and don't understand the reasoning behind all these moves.  Bigego will be here soon to enlighten you.

-Foxy


Last edited by Foxysoccermom on 27/03/18, 02:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 703
Points : 1689
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by KeeperCommander on 27/03/18, 02:25 pm

I am sure you could say the games would be 15 min long, have only 10 a year and say it was for development. I guess you could really say anything is for development. Common sense tells you its not.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1651
Points : 3829
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Big Ern on 27/03/18, 03:08 pm

Ahhhfirmative foxy --

This ...

"until the big clubs decided they didn't want to play with the independents anymore", and "they would get even bigger share of the pie."

... are all kinds of "misinformed".  Dilly, Dilly!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1079
Points : 2928
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Foxysoccermom on 27/03/18, 03:49 pm

Thank you for setting SD69 straight. He too lives in a misinformed universe and must feel scorned by what the big clubs have done to him.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 703
Points : 1689
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by SD69 on 27/03/18, 05:06 pm

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Hqdefault
Big E: "No DA for you!, you misinformed dolts."
SD69
SD69
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1365
Points : 3923
Join date : 2012-11-05
Location : On the SW side, in soccer purgatory.

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 27/03/18, 05:22 pm

Big Ern wrote:Ahhhfirmative foxy --

This ...

"until the big clubs decided they didn't want to play with the independents anymore", and "they would get even bigger share of the pie."

... are all kinds of "misinformed".  Dilly, Dilly!

I’ll have to disagree with you on this one... to say all of this change was for the betterment of US soccer play!??! I just can see how. I mean, maybe it hasn’t come to pass yet.

Platforms and proposals or not....I just want my daughter playing at the highest level that’s the only reason I support. After that, could have left well enough alone.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 490
Points : 2322
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by 05girls on 27/03/18, 05:24 pm

Forget DA for the moment, can anyone say what the highest level is without a shadow of a doubt?

05girls
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 143
Points : 1986
Join date : 2014-08-01

Back to top Go down

Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?  Empty Re: Could top teams LHGCL beat most JDL and bottom ECNL teams?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum