North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTXYesterday at 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Coaching issues and poor representations? Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

Coaching issues and poor representations?

Go down

Coaching issues and poor representations? Empty Coaching issues and poor representations?

Post by TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn 25/03/18, 08:40 pm

I don’t ever like to take to the forum for issues, but can anyone tell me if they have experienced any similar activities during your DD’s youth matches?

Today we had experienced a poorly conducted FCD 09G Tahall team. I’ve seen this team discussed multiple times, but today we seen it. How does such a huge club condone such poor behavior by its direct representative’s? Here are a few topics we seen occur today during our match. The coach blatantly tells one of his players that she has to be smarter than the flag on the corner! The coach yelled great job when one of his players hurts ours! Then upon going through the line to shake hands, one of the players punched our player in the chest on her way by.

Any thoughts on why this group and a few others lack control and feel they aren’t direct representation to what our youth look up to as role models and hero’s? We are just disgusted after today’s game and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

Thoughts?
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Coaching issues and poor representations? Empty Re: Coaching issues and poor representations?

Post by Big Ern 26/03/18, 12:11 am

TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn wrote:I don’t ever like to take to the forum for issues, but can anyone tell me if they have experienced any similar activities during your DD’s youth matches?

Today we had experienced a poorly conducted FCD 09G Tahall team. I’ve seen this team discussed multiple times, but today we seen it. How does such a huge club condone such poor behavior by its direct representative’s? Here are a few topics we seen occur today during our match. The coach blatantly tells one of his players that she has to be smarter than the flag on the corner! The coach yelled great job when one of his players hurts ours! Then upon going through the line to shake hands, one of the players punched our player in the chest on her way by.

Any thoughts on why this group and a few others lack control and feel they aren’t direct representation to what our youth look up to as role models and hero’s? We are just disgusted after today’s game and it doesn’t seem to be getting any better.

Thoughts?

TSCEFNOKO --

Yes ... I'd say most of us have experienced similar happenings out there.

And you may have answered your own question when you identified it as a "huge club".  I'm sure that if these things did in fact take place, whomever this particular Coach's supervisor is wouldn't condone the behavior of the coach in question ... Just my guess (derived from a bit of common sense).  

Additionally, I'd say odds aren't outlandish that he would even have ever seen Coach Tahall (guessing you mean Tallal) run a training session, let alone coach in a game.

Here's to hoping things improve and you guys don't have to seen things like this going forward.

Neutral

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Coaching issues and poor representations? Empty Re: Coaching issues and poor representations?

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 07:51 am

Big Ern wrote:
TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn wrote:I don’t ever like to take to the forum for issues, but can anyone tell me if they have experienced any similar activities during your DD’s youth matches?

Thoughts?

TSCEFNOKO --

Yes ... I'd say most of us have experienced similar happenings out there.

And you may have answered your own question when you identified it as a "huge club".  I'm sure that if these things did in fact take place, whomever this particular Coach's supervisor is wouldn't condone the behavior of the coach in question ... Just my guess (derived from a bit of common sense).  

Additionally, I'd say odds aren't outlandish that he would even have ever seen Coach Tahall (guessing you mean Tallal) run a training session, let alone coach in a game.

Here's to hoping things improve and you guys don't have to seen things like this going forward.

Neutral

meaning, maybe you misunderstood or misheard what transpired   Rolling Eyes

or maybe you are just a disgruntled parent just trying to create problems

otherwise, the post was constructive, acknowledging the lack of oversight by FCD over their coaches

Last edited by SickofStupidity on 26/03/18, 08:13 am; edited 1 time in total

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 26/03/18, 07:55 am

Thoughts?

That sucks....we experienced the same thing with this team playing in a scrimmage!!
The coach was encouraging his players to take out our girls who were a year younger!! My daughters coach checked him right there on the sideline. I overheard him having a meeting with his parents afterwards saying they have work to do....hope those parents take those athletic girls who also have nice size on them, somewhere else so they can get the better things this game has to offer.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 08:07 am

AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Thoughts?

That sucks....we experienced the same thing with this team playing in a scrimmage!!
The coach was encouraging his players to take out our girls who were a year younger!! My daughters coach checked him right there on the sideline. I overheard him having a meeting with his parents afterwards saying they have work to do....hope those parents take those athletic girls who also have nice size on them, somewhere else so they can get the better things this game has to offer.

if these things did in fact take place, that would be unfortunate

or. same poster different alias Question

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 26/03/18, 08:23 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

Thoughts?

if these things did in fact take place, that would be unfortunate

or. same poster different alias Question

naw....none of that. it aint that serious.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by TatonkaBurger 26/03/18, 09:00 am

TxSoCcErFaNrOcKOn wrote:but today we seen it.
TatonkaBurger
TatonkaBurger
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnag90 26/03/18, 09:15 am

I have to laugh! This is the same coach who, during a U14 LH D2 game, started a temper tantrum on the sideline, walked to the corner flag, picked it up and "javelined" it onto the field during the game and then walked off to the parking lot.

Don't you just love the beautiful game?
Damnag90
Damnag90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 26/03/18, 09:18 am

Damnag90 wrote:I have to laugh! This is the same coach who, during a U14 LH D2 game, started a temper tantrum on the sideline, walked to the corner flag, picked it up and "javelined" it onto the field during the game and then walked off to the parking lot.

Don't you just love the beautiful game?

I'm sure that if these things did in fact take place, whomever this particular Coach's supervisor is wouldn't condone the behavior of the coach in question

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by soccersoccer2000 26/03/18, 09:27 am

wow he/she must really dislike this coach they posted the same message twice... if you don't like the coach don't deal with the coach. that's all
NO big deal. I've seen a lot of outspoken coaches.

soccersoccer2000
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Hang1053 26/03/18, 10:37 am

Anyone catch hat javelin throw on video?
A javelin throw of a corner flag during a game would be so epic if caught on video.

Hang1053
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee 26/03/18, 10:40 am

Hang1053 wrote:Anyone catch hat javelin throw on video?
A javelin throw of a corner flag during a game would be so epic if caught on video.

That’s some Happy Gilmore ish right there!!

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnag90 26/03/18, 12:12 pm

He got real nice distance . . . probably needs a javelin coach to maximize his potential. Only problem is top javelin coach is known for his sideline behavior and propensity to let soccer balls fly . . . (see what I did there?)
Damnag90
Damnag90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26/03/18, 12:20 pm

Damnag90 wrote:He got real nice distance . . . probably needs a javelin coach to maximize his potential. Only problem is top javelin coach is known for his sideline behavior and propensity to let soccer balls fly . . . (see what I did there?)

Maybe he can get Wormser to design a more aerodynamic corner flag to go along with his limp-wristed throwing style.

Back to top Go down

Post by Damnag90 26/03/18, 12:35 pm

That's funny right there - I don't care who you are . . .
Damnag90
Damnag90
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by President Camacho 26/03/18, 02:25 pm

I think we should start encouraging all parents to wear go pro cameras and crowd source the material into a real money maker. Help cover the cost of club dues. Gotta put the Javelin throw on the cover.
President Camacho
President Camacho
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down