Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12665 registered users
The newest registered user is northsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 182041 messages in 24164 subjects

06 DGIC

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by PowerKick on 02/04/18, 02:15 pm

I also heard that 3~4 07 SRSA players were offered to join 06, and maybe a few SB players?

PowerKick
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 161
Join date : 2014-12-08

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by stingermommyy on 02/04/18, 03:08 pm

I noticed DTS was missing something this whole weekend
Where is there short play maker midfielder. ?? Injured? Out of town?? That’s a big tourney to miss . She’s a big piece to that puzzle

stingermommyy
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 1
Points : 175
Join date : 2018-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by NoSpinZone on 02/04/18, 03:27 pm

stingermommyy wrote:I noticed DTS was missing something this whole weekend
Where is there short play maker midfielder. ?? Injured? Out of town?? That’s a big tourney to miss . She’s a big piece to that puzzle

Heard she plays for Texans 05 DA now.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 339
Points : 2113
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by nogutsnoglory on 02/04/18, 03:40 pm

Ok the Thread "gets it". Both teams had important pieces not on the field for that game.
Every team is always missing a piece, some teams just get it done and others don't. To suggest a
"missing piece" is why a team came up short is pitiful to the girls that worked their butts off (on the winning and losing team) last weekend.

nogutsnoglory
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 179
Join date : 2018-04-02

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by Axel Foley on 02/04/18, 04:08 pm

PowerKick wrote:I also heard that 3~4 07 SRSA players were offered to join 06

Could be a log jam in the midfield.
avatar
Axel Foley
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 101
Points : 777
Join date : 2016-11-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by soccertard on 03/04/18, 08:08 am

Top 3 were real close in play. SRSA just got it done this weekend. Nothing else to report. For everyone else...leotard season starts after State Cup.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 296
Points : 1003
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by ddgonz22 on 03/04/18, 08:28 am

True statement.. Midfielder from DTS is DA now..
avatar
ddgonz22
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 1982
Join date : 2013-07-23

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by CardinalRule on 03/04/18, 09:08 am

How many times over the past two years has SRSA played and beaten or tied DTS?

CardinalRule
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 253
Join date : 2018-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by Udontseeme on 03/04/18, 09:49 am

Who cares??? They're 11..... How many times will the team change before they are legally able to drive?
avatar
Udontseeme
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 84
Points : 566
Join date : 2017-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by Bodhisattva on 03/04/18, 10:07 am

Udontseeme wrote:Who cares???  They're 11.....  How many times will the team change before they are legally able to drive?

It's an 06 forum topic friendo. No one is saying they care. Everyone is aware that they are 11. We are simply passing the time...thanks.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1452
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by 06Southgirl on 06/04/18, 10:56 am

timmyh wrote:Will be interesting to see what DTS 06 does next fall.
The 05 ECNL age group has many very good teams in the Texas Conference, but the 06 age group has a different makeup in that, other than the outstanding Sting Black team, it is a poor year for ECNL clubs (Challenge, Albion, CE, Feet, and obviously Austin Sting 06 teams are all below average for their club) while most of the Texas DA teams (Solar, FCD, Dash, Lonestar) are very good in the 06 age group.
DTS has a great 06 group and would fit better in the DA playing competitive games every week. Any insight as to what they plan to do?


Interesting perspective!
avatar
06Southgirl
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Posts : 437
Points : 2097
Join date : 2014-07-22

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by goscore! on 06/04/18, 12:53 pm

06southgirl wrote:
timmyh wrote:Will be interesting to see what DTS 06 does next fall.
The 05 ECNL age group has many very good teams in the Texas Conference, but the 06 age group has a different makeup in that, other than the outstanding Sting Black team, it is a poor year for ECNL clubs (Challenge, Albion, CE, Feet, and obviously Austin Sting 06 teams are all below average for their club) while most of the Texas DA teams (Solar, FCD, Dash, Lonestar) are very good in the 06 age group.
DTS has a great 06 group and would fit better in the DA playing competitive games every week. Any insight as to what they plan to do?


Interesting perspective!    

Can you provide any info? Has there been any talk at DTS about DA or ECNL for the 06 group next year?

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 67
Points : 2514
Join date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by Bodhisattva on 06/04/18, 01:21 pm

goscore! wrote:
06southgirl wrote:
timmyh wrote:Will be interesting to see what DTS 06 does next fall.
The 05 ECNL age group has many very good teams in the Texas Conference, but the 06 age group has a different makeup in that, other than the outstanding Sting Black team, it is a poor year for ECNL clubs (Challenge, Albion, CE, Feet, and obviously Austin Sting 06 teams are all below average for their club) while most of the Texas DA teams (Solar, FCD, Dash, Lonestar) are very good in the 06 age group.
DTS has a great 06 group and would fit better in the DA playing competitive games every week. Any insight as to what they plan to do?


Interesting perspective!    

Can you provide any info? Has there been any talk at DTS about DA  or ECNL for the 06 group next year?

For starters, who will coach because their current coach is not qualified.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1452
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by soccertard on 06/04/18, 02:43 pm

ECNL would be a perfectly good fit for that group. Can stay off of I20 and continue to feed the South machine. With the campfire rumors going around about 1 team, maybe everyone is playing poker with a bad poker face.

06southgirl set the record straight...with a smile! Wink
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 296
Points : 1003
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by NoSpinZone on 06/04/18, 03:18 pm

soccertard wrote:  With the campfire rumors going around about 1 team, maybe everyone is playing poker with a bad poker face.

06southgirl set the record straight...with a smile! Wink

What you mean 1 team?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 339
Points : 2113
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 06/04/18, 06:31 pm

There has been a lot of talks...confusing as hell. Main thing to wait on is :drum roll please: IF Texans will keep or drop one of those leagues(ECNL/DA).
That announcement will eliminate any questions along those lines. If they somehow keep both then back to guessing. I hear that ECNL is firm on their stance of clubs needing to choose. Is ECNL willing to take a backseat and embrace the clubs supposedly “weaker teams” or will DA accept clubs (texans) putting “weaker teams” to rep DA? Countdown to May has begun.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 422
Points : 1916
Join date : 2014-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: 06 DGIC

Post by Medicine Man on 06/04/18, 08:55 pm

Flip a coin heads or tails.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1357
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum