JCL Weekly Marquee MatchupsToday at 07:53 pmNtxDad101
Recommended Trainers for 1:1 or Small Group SessionsToday at 05:52 pmZizou
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 04:47 pmschmuck
06 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 02:24 pmU90C
08 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 01:20 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 01:18 pmU90C
TOURNAMENT: UPPER 90 CHALLENGE - Nov. 30-Dec. 2, 2018Today at 12:23 pmU90C
2010’s U90 League Challenge Cup schedule is out!!Today at 11:09 ampsaldivar
Dallas Texans Scarfone 10G welcomes...(are you interested?)Today at 09:59 amTrustTheProcess
Signing DayToday at 09:46 amDeltaTauChi
03 DT Fall Festival Yesterday at 11:50 pmDramafree
VIDEO 1 - GERMAN INTERNATIONAL ID CAMP - REGISTER NOWYesterday at 08:28 pmChuck D
TEXAS WINTER CLASSIC - REGISTER NOWYesterday at 05:44 pmmusaisaya
04 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 04:39 pmU90C
11 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:30 pmU90C
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:29 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:28 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:28 pmU90C
06 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:27 pmU90C
04 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:25 pmU90C
10 Boys Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Yesterday at 02:24 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 02:23 pmU90C
05 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 02:22 pmU90C
06 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 02:21 pmU90C

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12733 registered users
The newest registered user is Dramafree

Our users have posted a total of 183574 messages in 24423 subjects

Trouble in Paradise?

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Re: Trouble in Paradise?

Post by Coach on 20/04/18, 08:45 am

Guest101 wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:

I tend to agree with you Warchild but you lost me here.

1) Time stamped and duly noted.

2) The club focus has never crossed my mind. My focus has always been the best fit for my DD. Everyone knows exactly where their DD stands compared to other talent. Why worry about Tiers? If you prefer DA and she balls out, go do it. If you like less work and more HS, go do ECNL. FCD will fill whatever they need to. I don't care if they care about my DD. It is up to me to place her in a setting where she is happy, being challenged and is learning the game. All those words to say you agree?  Could have saved us both the time wasted in this post

2) FC Dallas has not focused on the 2nd tier team in any age group in the last 10 years.  They will not fill 3 leagues because regardless how nice the facility is their infrastructure is not designed to support anything below the top team.  They know the facility will attract the players they need to fill the top team and after that they just don't care.

3) How do you know? Every DD, club, team, situation is different. Plus "Top Talent" varies from coach to coach, scout to scout, troll to troll...Once again "All those words to say you agree?"  to say all the top talent trains together in DA would be knowing Every DD, club, team, situation, therefore it is impossible for BigE to state "training alongside THE best talent".  Besides if THE best talent were all on one team they would not be sneaking by with 1-0 wins and 1-1 ties

3)  All the "top talent" will not be consolidated at FC Dallas and Solar because they have DA.  A vast majority of the talent doesn't care about DA and will not want to participate in it.

Where did I say that I agreed with you on this post?

if you have trouble matching the colors (this time they are both red) Bodhi, try matching the numbers I lined them up perfect for you.  (here's a hint I placed your words in bold and mine are in italics as well as underlined

Who wrote #3? It is in italics, but it is not underlined.
Twisted Evil

Coach
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DeltaTauChi on 20/04/18, 09:14 am

Blues Fan wrote:Not cool.

But you didn't say "Not true". Suspect

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 20/04/18, 09:43 am

txsoccerloco wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:
Big Ern wrote:I heart Bodhi.

My sentiments exactly Exclamation

So FCD has the top 3 coaches in every age group in NTX or at least 3 top quality coaches in every age group?

So good that 3 teams per age group worth of kids should commit themselves to fcd??

You were at FCD and you certainly didn't leave because of coaching, so why don't you enlighten us. You seem to have all of the FCD info. At least you keep giving out FCD info as if you were still there. Very Happy

Somebody a tad defensive? Lol

Next time he and I will just PM as we do about other conversations we have had.  

Have a great day, wish the family all the best.

the guy has been with every team and then summarily kicked off, he's just another blowhard that can't run half the length of a pitch before passing out

C'mon Warchilds, let's all channel last summer and get along. Bodhisattva prefers peace.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch on 20/04/18, 09:43 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
Blues Fan wrote:Not cool.

But you didn't say "Not true". Suspect

Actually is not true, have never been kicked off a single team, I nearly had a heart attack in the fall, have dropped a good amount of weight and can run a pitch now. Thanks for asking. Happy life starts with your health.

Txsoccerloco may want to turn off the IP location, or stop posting from school/work this morning. Go Dragons!
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by txsoccerloco on 20/04/18, 10:44 am

Yea ATP you're the picture of fitness, lol.  I've seen your hi-jinks in person over the years, so i call BS.

txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch on 20/04/18, 12:10 pm

txsoccerloco wrote:Yea ATP you're the picture of fitness, lol.  I've seen your hi-jinks in person over the years, so i call BS.

I know people like you do not care, but I actually was in the hospital during the fall because of my heart. Bit of a wake up call for me. I will go on record as saying I am down over 100lbs as of today, and proud of it.

Poke fun at people and hide behind usernames if you must. In light of the young lady that passed away this week from Texans 04 I am going to move on from this and people like you. So much better things in life to worry about than internet trolls.

Have a great day!
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by skills on 20/04/18, 12:25 pm

AtThePitch wrote:
txsoccerloco wrote:Yea ATP you're the picture of fitness, lol.  I've seen your hi-jinks in person over the years, so i call BS.

I know people like you do not care, but I actually was in the hospital during the fall because of my heart.  Bit of a wake up call for me.  I will go on record as saying I am down over 100lbs as of today, and proud of it.  

Poke fun at people and hide behind usernames if you must.  In light of the young lady that passed away this week from Texans 04 I am going to move on from this and people like you.  So much better things in life to worry about than internet trolls.

Have a great day!

When We played y'all i did notice you had lost weight. in all honesty he did run the the length of the field to get the trainer.

skills
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 20/04/18, 12:56 pm

So many dogpiles. First Big E and now ATP. Need more positivity.

Back to the article: Have any of you trolls had experience with exemption for Private HS Sports while on DA?

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone on 20/04/18, 01:00 pm

skills wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

I know people like you do not care, but I actually was in the hospital during the fall because of my heart.  Bit of a wake up call for me.  I will go on record as saying I am down over 100lbs as of today, and proud of it.  

Poke fun at people and hide behind usernames if you must.  In light of the young lady that passed away this week from Texans 04 I am going to move on from this and people like you.  So much better things in life to worry about than internet trolls.

Have a great day!

When We played y'all i did notice you had lost weight. in all honesty he did run the the length of the field to get the trainer.

Full size or 50x80?

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by txsoccerloco on 20/04/18, 01:22 pm

skills wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

Have a great day!

cool, so he's down to 300lbs, nice job!
You sure he wasn't running to the snack truck instead?

txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 20/04/18, 01:39 pm

What does it all mean.
https://youtu.be/Fw7SBF-35Es

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou on 20/04/18, 02:09 pm

Medicine Man wrote:What does it all mean.
https://youtu.be/Fw7SBF-35Es

Money money money money! And he’s down 100lbs! Awesome!

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 20/04/18, 02:30 pm

damn yall mean

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 20/04/18, 02:53 pm

txsoccerloco wrote:
skills wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

Have a great day!

#NewLow

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach on 20/04/18, 03:14 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
txsoccerloco wrote:
skills wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

Have a great day!

#NewLow

Agreed.
Never OK to make fun of someone's physical appearance.
So sad.
Believe me.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 20/04/18, 03:26 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:So many dogpiles. First Big E and now ATP. Need more positivity.

Back to the article: Have any of you trolls had experience with exemption for Private HS Sports while on DA?
Why wasn’t anyone called a Warchild in this post? Let’s be consistent please.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 20/04/18, 03:37 pm

txsoccerloco wrote:
skills wrote:
AtThePitch wrote:

Have a great day!

He was probably chasing you.  Running away sounds like something you would do.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 20/04/18, 03:50 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:So many dogpiles. First Big E and now ATP. Need more positivity.

Why wasn’t anyone called a Warchild in this post? Let’s be consistent please.

It's basic dog psychology, if you scare them and get them peeing down their leg, they submit. But if you project weakness, that promotes violence, and that's how people get hurt.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh on 25/04/18, 11:37 pm

Hang1053 wrote:

Good article.

Thank you,

I think most people think that Sting's decision to remain in ECNL last year had a lot to do with, 1) a gifted ECNL spot for Austin Sting, and 2), Kenny's spot on the ECNL board.

Not coincidentally the 3 "big" clubs who are leaving the DA for ECNL (PDA, Hawks, and PDA) all also list their club leader as an ECNL board member. 

A lot of the argument in the article for why ECNL was the right choice for the clubs that have left make a lot of sense to me, but ECNL is going to struggle to win the battle with US Soccer when so many decisions often appear to be more politically driven than based upon an analysis of how to best further youth development in this country.

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by OLJW on 25/04/18, 11:56 pm

Completely political. I don’t like politics in my sports. When politics and sports mix, sports usually lose.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom on 26/04/18, 08:50 am

Sounds like Timmy and forreal have been sipping some of big egos da/big club juice.
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 26/04/18, 09:50 am

OLJW wrote:Completely political. I don’t like politics in my sports. When politics and sports mix, sports usually lose.
If money is involved then it will get political very quickly. No stopping it. At least in the US.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 26/04/18, 10:17 am

He is at the well Foxy come drink the water of life. Truth for His own sake.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Multivitamin on 26/04/18, 03:42 pm

Multivitamin wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:For those that missed it.

From another thread and I liked it a lot and truly makes sense!

The mistake US Soccer is making regarding the girls DA stems from the fact that the girls DA was never needed because of the player path. Digging deeper, appreciate that the girls DA is a response to litigation threats from the women regarding inequality between the men's and woman's national team (i.e. fields and pay). Their position was that the Federation systemically treats women unequally and used the boys DA as evidence of that. Their argument was, we are paid less, we have to play in inferior stadiums and on artifical turf and the Federation doesn't even have a girls DA after 8 years. The response by the federation was to increase pay for the women, avoid artificial turf fields, funnel more subsidies into the WPSL, and start the girls DA (knowing that the clubs via the parents would be paying the lion share of the cost).

At the time, everybody was happy with the ECNL, but truth be told, the women shot themselves in the foot with the girls DA by trying to play under the same rules as the boys. Whether this works out in the end will ultimately depend on the U.S. public finding an appetite for women's team sports and soccer ... so maybe sometime in the year 2093.

Here is your new three added to ECNL.
One of them was GDA looks like not anymore.
Indiana Fire, LA Breakers FC and SUSA FC

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague.com/2018/04/26/3-more-all-in-girls-ecnl-clubs-for-2018-19-indiana-fire-la-breakers-fc-and-susa-fc/
Multivitamin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Multivitamin on 09/05/18, 09:18 am

a 4th Big soccer club based right out of Chicago is done with GDA.
ECLIPSE - ALL IN ECNL!

https://www.socceramerica.com/publi...eclipse-select-sc-is-latest-club-to-leav.html
Multivitamin
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by 5050Ball on 09/05/18, 09:41 am

Multivitamin wrote:a 4th Big soccer club based right out of Chicago is done with GDA.
ECLIPSE - ALL IN ECNL!

https://www.socceramerica.com/publi...eclipse-select-sc-is-latest-club-to-leav.html

And they get 2 teams per age group like the Hawks. See a pattern here?
5050Ball
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum