Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
FBR July 16th 2018Today at 01:17 amtwotone
FWFC Asks “Why”Today at 01:09 amtwotone
Odyssey SC "05B Navy (Noyce)Today at 12:01 amjjoserone
Ennis Thunder FC 03g open practice!Yesterday at 11:37 pmSpeedy23
Premier Cup August 10th - 12th Yesterday at 11:07 pmSolar Soccer Club Events
Mutiny 02G Presidents Cup National ChampionsYesterday at 11:07 pmMutiny_Simon
Prosper Elite 06G - PPL Team - Looking for 2Yesterday at 11:00 pmDDdadof1
D’Feeters Kicks 06G - Futsal Yesterday at 10:38 pmFeet06
2018 Fall League Play Yesterday at 10:25 pmSolar10GColvin
where is everyone playing this seasonYesterday at 08:58 pmEddyinmyyeti
New 08 Solar Team - GrapevineYesterday at 07:38 pmG8Ape
FWFC Asks “Why”Yesterday at 05:54 pmFW_FC
FWFC 00 Asks “Why”Yesterday at 05:52 pmFW_FC
Solar East 07 Boys Ackerson - LookingYesterday at 05:35 pmLongTimeFirstTime
Colleyville Evolution 02/03G Open PracticesYesterday at 05:30 pmkluong
Colleyville Evolution 02/03G Open PracticesYesterday at 05:29 pmkluong
Colleyville Evolution 08B Looking for KeeperYesterday at 05:27 pmkluong
Interesting ArticleYesterday at 05:20 pmTxFutbal
Albion United 04B - Defenders Spots Still OpenYesterday at 05:18 pmalbionunitedfc@gmail.com
Dallas Texans Central 11 Boys looking to add new playersYesterday at 04:37 pm07 boys soccer
03 Girls Teams - SPORTS CAPITAL CLASSIC - AUSTIN (Aug 10-12)Yesterday at 04:29 pmU90C
NTXCeltic '06 Bartlow (FloMo/Lewisville/Southlake/Grapevine)Yesterday at 04:24 pmCelticBartlow
North Texas United FC 2011Yesterday at 03:54 pmnorthtexasunitedfc
American Academy of Soccer – Starting ‘09 Girls TeamYesterday at 03:48 pmMccarthy23
American Academy of Soccer – Starting ‘10 Girls TeamYesterday at 03:47 pmMccarthy23
Log in

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12479 registered users
The newest registered user is StuckIn

Our users have posted a total of 179287 messages in 23754 subjects

Time for Answers

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by KeeperCommander on 29/04/18, 09:38 am

05girls wrote:Once and for all big e’s accuracy will be put to the test.  

I do know this, this wouldn’t be the first time Baker sold a bill of goods only to pull a switch aroo after signing day.
And when was the first time...

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1634
Join date : 2013-09-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by 05girls on 29/04/18, 10:55 am

If it didn’t effect you, no need to worry my man!

05girls
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 142
Points : 1588
Join date : 2014-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by HenryRoth on 29/04/18, 10:59 am

In the hierarchy, where does that FCD sit?

HenryRoth
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 94
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by KeeperCommander on 29/04/18, 12:21 pm

Gotcha 05 you only meant to come on here and remind those that already knew not really expand the knowledge of those that didn’t. Mental note made. Please continue reminiscing with all your old pals.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1634
Points : 3415
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by 05girls on 29/04/18, 12:49 pm

10-4 good buddy.

It’s just one man adding an opinion/experience just like we all do on here all the time. The soccer savant says no TCL for FCD. Bakers team says there is. If you like the coach, find out for yourself who is right.

05girls
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 142
Points : 1588
Join date : 2014-08-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Medicine Man on 29/04/18, 01:00 pm

We are all descendants of Cain that killed his brother Abel.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1289
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 01:11 pm

It will all be clear very soon. Let the season end.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 01:13 pm

Medicine Man wrote:We are all descendants of Cain that killed his brother Abel.

What happened to your repeated post about how the bigs were going to steal your money and sit your DD on the bench?

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by FroZone on 29/04/18, 01:29 pm

Zizou wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:We are all descendants of Cain that killed his brother Abel.

What happened to your repeated post about how the bigs were going to steal your money and sit your DD on the bench?

Not surprised those posts would hold a special place in your heart Ziz.
avatar
FroZone
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 394
Join date : 2017-07-05
Location : Looking for my Super Suit

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Medicine Man on 29/04/18, 02:08 pm

The Truth will set you free Zizou theres room even for you.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1289
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 02:51 pm

FroZone wrote:
Zizou wrote:
Medicine Man wrote:We are all descendants of Cain that killed his brother Abel.

What happened to your repeated post about how the bigs were going to steal your money and sit your DD on the bench?

Not surprised those posts would hold a special place in your heart Ziz.

Yes, I do feel sorry for you.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by soccerjack on 29/04/18, 03:16 pm

Big Ern wrote:
soccerjack wrote:Excellent....The bigs will be happy to know that the latest bait drop (DA2 previously known as TCL and JDL) is bringing the sheep in the pin.

Good Luck Warchild.

Bait drop, huh ... as if FCD needs any help getting kids  Laughing

You're correct Bige, they've done a great job of fielding substandard PPL teams with Rec coaches for years, while usually only fielding one strong team per age group. So they are either completely inept at developing kids from a large pool into more than one good team or they are just taking in the money from naïve parents and not even trying to create better teams.. through good coaching and management. I happen to believe the latter is true. So with this history. I'm sure they will excel with a new league. What do you think bige?

You see boys -- jackie is a good ole' boy.  Good ole' boys are very commonly of the mindset of "if ain't broke, don't fix it" ... afraid and resistant to change, aren't they?

Actually... I think well thought out change with a direction and goal of improvement is great.
Do you think JDL and Age Pure were well thought out?  What do you believe the thought process behind them were?  Were the results achieved?  Do you think creating new leagues etc... every year is good for a kids sport or does it maybe distract from it.  Was ECNL broken?  Not serving it's purpose?


The DPL is not a "system" at all ... just a league where it's participants will be able to train and travel with the full GDA sides, making for a much more efficient environment, both on training and logistical ends, for those clubs

.
Correct, the time is right to start a second league, when the first league started last year, is not exactly a well oiled machine.  Do you think the thought to do DPL is for the greater good of soccer or maybe just ego and money?
avatar
soccerjack
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 985
Points : 2479
Join date : 2014-07-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by SickofStupidity on 29/04/18, 03:41 pm

soccerjack wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
soccerjack wrote:Excellent....The bigs will be happy to know that the latest bait drop (DA2 previously known as TCL and JDL) is bringing the sheep in the pin.

Good Luck Warchild.

Bait drop, huh ... as if FCD needs any help getting kids  Laughing

You're correct Bige, they've done a great job of fielding substandard PPL teams with Rec coaches for years, while usually only fielding one strong team per age group.  So they are either completely inept at developing kids from a large pool into more than one good team or they are just taking in the money from naïve parents and not even trying to create better teams.. through good coaching and management.  I happen to believe the latter is true.  So with this history. I'm sure they will excel with a new league.  What do you think bige?

You see boys -- jackie is a good ole' boy.  Good ole' boys are very commonly of the mindset of "if ain't broke, don't fix it" ... afraid and resistant to change, aren't they?

Actually... I think well thought out change with a direction and goal of improvement is great.
Do you think JDL and Age Pure were well thought out?  What do you believe the thought process behind them were?  Were the results achieved?  Do you think creating new leagues etc... every year is good for a kids sport or does it maybe distract from it.  Was ECNL broken?  Not serving it's purpose?


The DPL is not a "system" at all ... just a league where it's participants will be able to train and travel with the full GDA sides, making for a much more efficient environment, both on training and logistical ends, for those clubs

.
Correct, the time is right to start a second league, when the first league started last year, is not exactly a well oiled machine.  Do you think the thought to do DPL is for the greater good of soccer or maybe just ego and money?


Is it possible that some of the powers-that-be are already re-thinking this as well?  Evil or Very Mad

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 860
Points : 2392
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Medicine Man on 29/04/18, 03:48 pm

More brethren to spread the word is more money in the offering plate for His works.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1289
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 04:40 pm

Yes, those that are losing money or not filling their bank accounts as full with a reduction of fees to the top players in their club.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 04:46 pm

I love we bitch about a pay to play model and when a group ask clubs to support their players with at this point is a reduction of fees to play. I’m with Meth Man in this one. Show me where I can make the most money. That’s where I want to be. It’s a business these clubs have no interest in giving anything back to the players that support them.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by KeeperCommander on 29/04/18, 05:29 pm

Zizou wrote:I love we bitch about a pay to play model and when a group ask clubs to support their players with at this point is a reduction of fees to play. I’m with Meth Man in this one. Show me where I can make the most money. That’s where I want to be. It’s a business these clubs have no interest in giving anything back to the players that support them.
I am sorry. Given this statement it is actually quite difficult to determine which side you are arguing for. Clarify, then please allow those children to argue amongst themselves. Thank you.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1634
Points : 3415
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 05:33 pm

Trust me the reduced fees this year have been a relief to my pocketbook.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Foxysoccermom on 29/04/18, 07:32 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:I love we bitch about a pay to play model and when a group ask clubs to support their players with at this point is a reduction of fees to play. I’m with Meth Man in this one. Show me where I can make the most money. That’s where I want to be. It’s a business these clubs have no interest in giving anything back to the players that support them.
I am sorry. Given this statement it is actually quite difficult to determine which side you are arguing for. Clarify, then please allow those children to argue amongst themselves. Thank you.

Ziz don't know. He's Just happy to be away from the tat man.


Last edited by Foxysoccermom on 29/04/18, 07:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 535
Points : 1096
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by KeeperCommander on 29/04/18, 07:33 pm

Foxysoccermom wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:I love we bitch about a pay to play model and when a group ask clubs to support their players with at this point is a reduction of fees to play. I’m with Meth Man in this one. Show me where I can make the most money. That’s where I want to be. It’s a business these clubs have no interest in giving anything back to the players that support them.
I am sorry. Given this statement it is actually quite difficult to determine which side you are arguing for. Clarify, then please allow those children to argue amongst themselves. Thank you.

Ziz don't know. He's like meth man only a lot fewer brain cells.
Is that even possible

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1634
Points : 3415
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Medicine Man on 29/04/18, 07:40 pm

I didnt see you in service KC time is short. Next Sundays sermon is just for you.

__________________________________________________
Pay to play isn't picky if you have cash money! There's always more spots to fill in the ponzi scheme. The layers keep expanding and the facts get skewed.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
avatar
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 936
Points : 1289
Join date : 2017-09-29
Location : Purgatory

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Zizou on 29/04/18, 08:11 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
Zizou wrote:I love we bitch about a pay to play model and when a group ask clubs to support their players with at this point is a reduction of fees to play. I’m with Meth Man in this one. Show me where I can make the most money. That’s where I want to be. It’s a business these clubs have no interest in giving anything back to the players that support them.
I am sorry. Given this statement it is actually quite difficult to determine which side you are arguing for. Clarify, then please allow those children to argue amongst themselves. Thank you.

Ziz don't know. He's like meth man only a lot fewer brain cells.
Is that even possible

Considering the source “fuxy” that’s funny.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2255
Points : 4058
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by ForReal on 29/04/18, 09:31 pm

Zizou wrote:It will all be clear very soon. Let the season end.

What season, Zizou? DA goes to early June. ECNL until May 20. Tryouts will largely be over by then and decisions forced on unwitting customers.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 514
Points : 2787
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Foxysoccermom on 29/04/18, 10:16 pm

ForReal wrote:
Zizou wrote:It will all be clear very soon. Let the season end.

What season, Zizou?  DA goes to early June. ECNL until May 20. Tryouts will largely be over by then and decisions forced on unwitting customers.


Ziz don't know and ziz don't care. He's saving cash money and the tat man doesn't pick on him no more.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 535
Points : 1096
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Big Ern on 29/04/18, 10:24 pm

soccerjack wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
soccerjack wrote:Excellent....The bigs will be happy to know that the latest bait drop (DA2 previously known as TCL and JDL) is bringing the sheep in the pin.

Good Luck Warchild.

Bait drop, huh ... as if FCD needs any help getting kids  Laughing

You're correct Bige, they've done a great job of fielding substandard PPL teams with Rec coaches for years, while usually only fielding one strong team per age group.  So they are either completely inept at developing kids from a large pool into more than one good team or they are just taking in the money from naïve parents and not even trying to create better teams.. through good coaching and management.  I happen to believe the latter is true.  So with this history. I'm sure they will excel with a new league.  What do you think bige?

You see boys -- jackie is a good ole' boy.  Good ole' boys are very commonly of the mindset of "if ain't broke, don't fix it" ... afraid and resistant to change, aren't they?

Actually... I think well thought out change with a direction and goal of improvement is great.
Do you think JDL and Age Pure were well thought out?  What do you believe the thought process behind them were?  Were the results achieved?  Do you think creating new leagues etc... every year is good for a kids sport or does it maybe distract from it.  Was ECNL broken?  Not serving it's purpose?


The DPL is not a "system" at all ... just a league where it's participants will be able to train and travel with the full GDA sides, making for a much more efficient environment, both on training and logistical ends, for those clubs

.
Correct, the time is right to start a second league, when the first league started last year, is not exactly a well oiled machine.  Do you think the thought to do DPL is for the greater good of soccer or maybe just ego and money?

Fantastic questions Sir --

I agree that, outside of what LW had with the 04s last year, FCD hasn't fielded a particularly strong 'second' team in any age group ... and???  Who has?  And what does it matter if you still have the stronger teams in most age groups (both boys and girls now) in the region (and the nation for that matter)?  And of course they take money from naive parents of the ittie bits ... I've always called the FCD Youth Academy "the club for parents that don't know any better" ... again -- who wouldn't?  As I've mentioned and would think would be common sense ... having a platform like FDL provides to clubs with GDA will simplify things via efficiency.  And they'll be competing against clubs in the exact same situation so I'd think that there will be a somewhat even playing field -- Should be good stuff.

While I don't think they are at all (literally or figuratively) related to either GDA or the new USYS FDL, I'd say that JDL for one certainly had a "goal of improvement".  I don't know enough about how the "age pure" initiative was conceived and I think that any smart person would agree that it's too soon to tell if "results (whatever they may be looking for) were achieved".

No ... as I've mentioned many times -- ECNL was not broken and certainly still serves a purpose.  

Regarding the creation of "new leagues" ... I feel that there is a general mindset (overly frivolous in my opinion) amongst many that think that because we happen to be in a period of power struggle which has produced much change recently, that this will continue.  I believe that things are already starting to settle as early as next year, especially with the implementation of the new USYS National League structure.  And I don't think that this new stricture has anything at all to do with ego or and very little to do with money.  I'd also say that rolling out anything, business or otherwise, is rarely a "well oiled machine" in it's first year.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 900
Points : 2352
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: Time for Answers

Post by Jugglemaster on 30/04/18, 12:37 am

Agree all the way. I say never do a league in its first year. Scary. Let FCD be the guinea pig we can learn from

Jugglemaster
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 105
Points : 403
Join date : 2017-09-26

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum