North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele
ECNL Player ID Platform19/10/23, 02:34 pmsmugrr
Goalkeeper Wanted! 2007G Dallas Texans Soccer Team!10/10/23, 10:31 amDallas Texans East
BVB 09B Classic D305/10/23, 08:28 pmBdavis
Solar 14’ Rodriguez 19/09/23, 09:34 pmCHIVAS

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15799 registered users
The newest registered user is Pancho83

Our users have posted a total of 205167 messages in 31957 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Gunners 03/05/18, 02:00 pm

I can assure you he won't lose a blink of sleep over it. For him, the girls program has always been the icing on the cake (Boys).

Gunners
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 5 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Medicine Man 03/05/18, 02:52 pm

Just another day another dollar. He's sleeping like a baby tonight.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by goscore! 03/05/18, 02:58 pm

Cleansheets wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
AngelinaGoalee wrote:

shhhhhhhh......

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

So, what is the REAL story coming out from the South? 
I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

Anybody with more insight?

I attended the GA meeting yesterday with LH parents. 
All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
What's your point of contention with that!?! Those that want to move up do and those that don't do not. I don't think HN is twisting anyone's arm to move up to Ross.

Same is true with SA & GA's move to Solar. Go or stay, no one is twisting your arm.

goscore!
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by RightWingDad 03/05/18, 04:25 pm

Gunners wrote:I can assure you he won't lose a blink of sleep over it.  For him, the girls program has always been the icing on the cake (Boys).

True dat!
RightWingDad
RightWingDad
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 08:06 am

SickofStupidity wrote:
Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

I heard SA/GA had meetings with parents and players yesterday and lots of parents came out unsatisfied from the sales pitch.  From what I heard, things like leaving a guaranteed spot to go for potential tryouts is eating some of them alive, not to mention the 1-hour drive to the new practice location.

All I can say is GA sold us BS about the FDL and DA crap.  I don't buy any of his explanations and the timeline does not fit.  He said Texans told him or SA on FRIDAY that no ECNL he is on his own and by Monday he already had a deal with SOLAR for himself, SA and our LH coach to bring his 04/05/06 players and get a pick of Solar's DA or FDL? The South ECNL parents got the news on Saturday and Texans emails went out on Sunday to ECNL parents. Either Solar is really desperate to get the GA/SA combo or GA/SA wanted to use South to milk the Texans, it backfired.
Why would GA gladly accept a Solar FDL while the Texans offered him a Texans FDL and he declined? Texans FDL means none of the South players have to move and he keeps his D1 bye too.  Solar FDL means every South player have to fight for a spot with tons of other Solar players, D1 bye stays with Texans.  Same for DA too for those who care about DA. Lots of girls will be left in the cold.  Doesn't make any sense.   This from a guy who says he cares about our girls and it is not about him.

Don't get me started on D1 college recruitment, practice locations, fees going up, new uniforms and kits, more travels, and a bunch more BS from GA.

Staying with Texans wasn't an option for the teams as they were. Hassan would swoop in and pick them apart, all the ones HN decides are good enough, moved up to Ross Stewart on the DA or FDL, coached by Hassan.
I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."

A few less teams today - DTS and ECNL.

Not a small chunk of change
Depends on your frame of reference.

Probably just a simple cost benefit decision for him.

The disruption, headaches & churn the situation was creating was not worth whatever revenue was involved.

Simple decision that business owners and leaders make about employees and customers everyday.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man 04/05/18, 08:13 am

Texans got ECNL and have DA in their portfolio you really think at the end of the day any these clubs care about anything but their paycheck? That is comedy.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 09:04 am

Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

From what I've heard, South has already been stripped bare, and it's not to beef up Solar.  Beware of acquiring damaged goods.

I know HN runs the show.  But how did that work out for him. He lost one of the best teams Texans has ever had, arguably.

Haha!  As I'm sure most of you who know HN, he couldn't care less. I've literally heard the man tell a group of parents he "doesn't care whether they stay or go, he has hundreds of teams."
We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one. The moral of the story is they have never been able to get along with one another. They tolerated each other for what they could both bring to the table. Plus I think he has a little over 100 teams not hundreds.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 09:10 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
Gunners wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
goscore! wrote:
Pulga De Perro wrote:
Pele98 wrote:

We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one.  The moral of the story is they have never been able to get along with one another.  They tolerated each other for what they could both bring to the table.  Plus I think he has a little over 100 teams not hundreds.

What's your over/under on how long the teams stay intact after the move?

Let me think for a second here.

I'll take the under. Very Happy

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 09:12 am

I give the best odds to staying largely intact.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 09:19 am

KeeperCommander wrote:I give the best odds to staying largely intact.

How long? bom

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 09:26 am

I will give it a year

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/18, 09:33 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
We all know HN has all the answers however I believe he was way off base on this one.  

I'm sure Hassan will take that in full consideration and ponder it deeply before making similar decisions in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 09:36 am

I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 09:44 am

KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Kind of the way Pay to Play works.

Clubs and Coaches make out like bandits.

Uninformed or Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Kids try and make the best of it.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/18, 09:46 am

Lefty wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:I am sure he will also consult this board before he goes wheels off again and drives away his best ever team. lol!

Uninformed or  Shocked naïve parents Shocked feed the monster.

Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.  

Last edited by DeltaTauChi on 04/05/18, 09:52 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 09:49 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Yeah.  I'm thinking the '99's might have a little something to say about KC's comment.
I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good. But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/18, 09:52 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 10:02 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

I don’t believe I said the 99’s were no good.  But if you think the 05’s were not going to take that crown you are crazy.

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right. What was I thinking? GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway. It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by PLAY2FEET!! 04/05/18, 10:04 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerri Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
99 Texans imo would have still held the crown over the 05's.  But the 99 monster team that started was not the same 99 monster team that finished.

PLAY2FEET!!
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 10:06 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

Guess it is our loss. Rolling Eyes

How many off the former DTS team do you see being D1 college players?

Have you ever seen a U16 or up National Championship team play?

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/18, 10:07 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

The Kenny Medina teams with Kerry Hanks that won a Nattie might have a say in that convo as well.
You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw. Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 10:19 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
Lefty wrote:

You are so right.  What was I thinking?  GA team was horrid and the rest were starting to catch up anyway.  It was prob for the best that they just pack it up and start a cornhole league down there in Arlington.  

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we. That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 04/05/18, 10:25 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

Naw.  Just like The Donald said about his pal Rudy this morning, when you show up late to the party, you might want to get your facts straight first.
We will never know will we.  That team will be largely gone in a year probably.
And just like L said, just because 99’s had the same name it wasn’t the same team.  
Who said anything about facts, were are talking about opinions here, of which I couldn’t care less about yours.

That's cool. At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed. Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now. However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 10:33 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:

That's cool.  At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed.  Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now.  However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.

I am going to start calling you Google. Because apparently you know every damn thing.
No more generalizations here folks, unless it is backup by science, has been published, and is fact checked by Snopes. Please leave all opinions to yourself, we are not as smart as Bluto here.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 04/05/18, 10:37 am

KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
KeeperCommander wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:

That's cool.  At least some of our opinions have some semblance of being informed.  Wink

The DTS '05's have been a darn good team, and you're correct, we'll never know now.  However, to express the opinion that they are/were Texans "best team ever", ignores the fact that at the same age level, the '99's were equally, if not more dominant, accomplished, and decorated, and also ignores the fact that there were other Texans teams that had far more significant accomplishments at older ages that anything the '05 team has done to date.

I am going to start calling you Google. Because apparently you know every damn thing.
No more generalizations here folks, unless it is backup by science, has been published, and is fact checked by Snopes.  Please leave all opinions to yourself, we are not as smart as Bluto here.

Not a very graceful retreat. Razz

Probably better to just let this 'Super Team lead by the Titans of Club Soccer' go quietly off into the sunset. Crying or Very sad

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander 04/05/18, 10:39 am

Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat. At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next