North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 7 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 7 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by BigKickKiddo 14/05/18, 02:54 pm

Yes, the children play 11v11, but there are more than 11 on a roster.....

I highly doubt that every single Solar 05 Player and DTS 05 player was "Promised" a DA Roster Spot. Im sure the conversation went something like We will Be playing DA/ECNL/FDL(DA2) we will have a spot for your DD. We will be coaching and they can stay with us on those teams. Guaranteed that between DA and FDL there is plenty of spots for those players. Again 18 roster spots minimum on 3 teams, still dont see 54 players on the DTS 05 and Solar DA 05 teams combined, hence the tryouts.

Its simple math that does this one in.

BigKickKiddo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL - Page 7 Empty Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Guest 15/05/18, 12:35 am

Not all 05 DTS are blindly following SA/GA to Solar. They have their options open. So are the current Solar 05 DAs.

Pulga De Perro wrote:Las maravillas nunca cesan.

A lot of 05 south girls blindly followed SA/GA to Solar.  It turns out now that while all of them are being told to show for try outs, some are being told not to worry they have the spots.  Why then are you still lying about try outs if some have already being told they are in? Solar ECNL is pretty much full, DA is more than half done, FDL same thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Pele98 11/06/18, 01:59 pm

Pelepelepele wrote:Not all 05 DTS are blindly following SA/GA to Solar. They have their options open. So are the current Solar 05 DAs.

Pulga De Perro wrote:Las maravillas nunca cesan.

A lot of 05 south girls blindly followed SA/GA to Solar.  It turns out now that while all of them are being told to show for try outs, some are being told not to worry they have the spots.  Why then are you still lying about try outs if some have already being told they are in? Solar ECNL is pretty much full, DA is more than half done, FDL same thing.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
Pele98
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 918soccer 18/06/18, 12:40 pm

Have the Solar ECNL/DA teams been picked? How many DTS players were added to both teams?

918soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Lefty 18/06/18, 01:25 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat.  At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

Usually better to cut your losses and deal early with an employee or contractor who is difficult and not mission critical.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by CardinalRule 17/08/18, 09:49 am

soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament. Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

CardinalRule
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/08/18, 10:21 am

CardinalRule wrote:

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by NoSpinZone 17/08/18, 10:28 am

Big Ern wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Sigh...  Ego you think you are smarter than this....  But I tell ya what... I'll catch you up and connect the dots for you.

Rumor all spring was FCD was not going to do ECNL for 06s and younger, supposedly announced by the staff.  Texans ended up dropping/kicked out of ecnl(whichever), which left Solar hanging on as only DA w ECNL.  Ahhh, but head fake, FCD kept it for 06s.

Thus Redbird asked if FCD was playing games saying they weren't doing ECNL for 06s, when really they were.

Get it?  Got it?  Good!

Now go back to Superiority Land.  Rolling Eyes

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/08/18, 10:36 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Sigh...  Ego you think you are smarter than this....  But I tell ya what... I'll catch you up and connect the dots for you.

Rumor all spring was FCD was not going to do ECNL for 06s and younger, supposedly announced by the staff.  Texans ended up dropping/kicked out of ecnl(whichever), which left Solar hanging on as only DA w ECNL.  Ahhh, but head fake, FCD kept it for 06s.

Thus Redbird asked if FCD was playing games saying they weren't doing ECNL for 06s, when really they were.

Get it?  Got it?  Good!

Now go back to Superiority Land.  Rolling Eyes

Oh.  

My.  

God.  (in my best Jerry Maguire)

Shocked

Thanks Dude.

Last edited by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so ya could literally hear me sayin' it -)

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 17/08/18, 10:43 am

CardinalRule wrote:

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings. affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 17/08/18, 10:47 am

BigE might want to check his sources. He was told there would be no U13 ECNL for FCD. At least that's what he said.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/08/18, 10:56 am

ForReal wrote:BigE might want to check his sources.  He was told there would be no U13 ECNL for FCD.  At least that's what he said.  

FoReal ForReal ... But haven't we already been over this ^ months ago?

Yep -- that is exactly what I was told ... phasing it out from 06s on down.  

And if your source was literally the head of the club's girls side, wouldn't ya think it's somewhat reliable? ... Especially given that SOAP (the one that started this whole thread way back when) is usually spot on -- He was half right here wasn't he?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 17/08/18, 10:57 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity 17/08/18, 11:38 am

Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.

Good luck to them!

Ultimately, not really anywhere to go but up.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/08/18, 06:19 pm

You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing. ✋
Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

No doubt Sir!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 18/08/18, 07:47 pm

Pelepelepele wrote:You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing. ✋
Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:

No doubt Sir!

Ohhhhh ..... Is that what I implied?  Thanks man.   Shocked

I've taken the liberty of highlighting the single legitimate word in your ridiculous post ...

"You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing"

How 'bout you tell us more about how LW doesn't "develop" kids and how he had to "recruit" those kids to come to him (in my best Gene Wilder) --

Laughing

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase 18/08/18, 09:26 pm

Every club and coach recruit, its part of the game. Heck some even back stab other coaches within the same club and take their players.

Welcome to the human race

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 18/08/18, 10:16 pm

Not according to BE.
FCD don’t recruit , they just develop .
Comeon BE , FCD can cherry pick and thats the best they could do in ECNL last year. That’s a shame
MurderWasTheCase wrote:Every club and coach recruit, its part of the game.  Heck some even back stab other coaches within the same club and take their players.  

Welcome to the human race

Back to top Go down

Post by Pulga De Perro 21/09/18, 12:04 pm

soccertard wrote:Again...Clash of the Titans on this...

SA has a rule - If we are in the top 10 and my kid is on the team. I coach it.
HN has a rule - I own the club, and I call the shots.

Any questions?

SA rule already broken, minor rumblings starting in Blue Nation.  Sky is Blue.  Do I need A License to post this?  Shocked

Pulga De Perro
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 21/09/18, 02:03 pm

You can post this only from the parents sidelines without A Licence
Pulga De Perro wrote:
soccertard wrote:Again...Clash of the Titans on this...

SA has a rule - If we are in the top 10 and my kid is on the team. I coach it.
HN has a rule - I own the club, and I call the shots.

Any questions?

SA rule already broken, minor rumblings starting in Blue Nation.  Sky is Blue.  Do I need A License to post this?  Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by timmyh 21/11/18, 11:54 pm

I hear both Solar and FCD will be dropping ECNL next year. Is that true?
If so, do the ECNL teams become the FDL teams? What then becomes of the FDL teams?

timmyh
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou 22/11/18, 03:35 am

Just from a logistics standpoint of moving players between teams, scheduling, and travel it will work better for both clubs. FDL and ECNL teams will combine and the leftovers will move back to LHGCL.

With this move on the table. Will Sting/D’feeters allow Liverpool to enter ECNL?

What is the next move for Texans?

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Straighttalk 22/11/18, 12:30 pm

Why would fcd and solar want to leave $ on the table ?
More teams, more $  for both clubs.

timmyh wrote:I hear both Solar and FCD will be dropping ECNL next year. Is that true?
If so, do the ECNL teams become the FDL teams? What then becomes of the FDL teams?

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by 05DD 22/11/18, 01:25 pm

Straighttalk wrote:Why would fcd and solar want to leave $ on the table ?

timmyh wrote:I hear both Solar and FCD will be dropping ECNL next year. Is that true?
Why would parents want to leave a league with proven access to college scouts in favor for an FDL league with a proven record of ????
05DD
05DD
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by AtThePitch 22/11/18, 02:03 pm

05DD wrote:
Straighttalk wrote:Why would fcd and solar want to leave $ on the table ?

Why would parents want to leave a league with proven access to college scouts in favor for an FDL league with a proven record of ????

Some of the decisions are not the clubs to make as is stated around the Gatorade coolers. Going to be an interesting summer.

The U13s in ECNL were added to the post-season. So the top two U13 ECNL squads from each of the 8 Conferences will be gathering in San Diego mid summer to duke it out. Great add by ECNL since that is the first age group one could win it all in US Youth Soccer.
AtThePitch
AtThePitch
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by ForReal 22/11/18, 11:22 pm

Zizou wrote:Just from a logistics standpoint of moving players between teams, scheduling, and travel it will work better for both clubs. FDL and ECNL teams will combine and the leftovers will move back to LHGCL.

Easier said than done. Not all clubs have good LHGCL options or any real D1 options for that matter. And who is to assume that the LHGCL teams want the castoffs or that the castoffs want the LHGCL teams within the club (for example, inconvenient practice times or locations)?  Expansion followed by contraction - yet another way the clubs have messed with DDs after the age pure split. It would have been far smoother if the clubs didn’t race to create 2-3 teams “above” LHGCL.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next