Latest topics
Team DQ'ed from Lake Highlands D3Today at 07:55 amSickofStupidity
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 01:17 amMr. Miyagi
03 Classic League D1Yesterday at 07:21 pmMuc03b
Tuesday Night - Injured PlayerYesterday at 05:14 pmcanaryman
2011 BoysYesterday at 02:40 pmjustasoccerdad101
FCUSA looking for 3-4 players to round out teamYesterday at 12:17 pmFCUSARV
Solar 11G Evans - Allen/McKinney/Plano/FriscoYesterday at 10:11 ammamabee
06 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Yesterday at 09:07 amU90C
Looking for Solar Select Uniform #13, Youth Large19/09/18, 07:34 pmsoccer_foulz
Any solar select YL kits available?19/09/18, 07:32 pmsoccer_foulz
Here were go again - Games Cancellation19/09/18, 05:33 pmSoccerSuckers
Possible DA girl moving to Texas19/09/18, 05:15 pmrs3
Club Payments19/09/18, 04:39 pmCheckpoint Charlie
09 Girls Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)19/09/18, 01:57 pmU90C
JCL week 2 (first games)19/09/18, 12:57 pmCoterminous
Week 1 in D119/09/18, 10:34 amBoKnows
04 Girls Teams - THE ROCK (Nov. 9-11)19/09/18, 10:06 amU90C
U.S. U16 BNT heads to IMG Academy18/09/18, 10:38 pmMajorTom
FBR09 Rankings September 6th, 201818/09/18, 09:23 pmAngelinaGoalee
Has Team Manager Duties Changed?18/09/18, 05:01 pmgsterbenz
Odyssey 08 Boys looking for a few players18/09/18, 02:26 pmtonytanner
New Full FCD Kit #54 YM 18/09/18, 02:08 pmelmaestro
04 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)18/09/18, 01:27 pmU90C
06 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)18/09/18, 01:25 pmU90C
Allegiance FC 2008 Black18/09/18, 01:03 pmTikiTaka10
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12665 registered users
The newest registered user is northsoccer

Our users have posted a total of 182003 messages in 24159 subjects

TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Udontseeme on 14/05/18, 02:54 pm

Yes, the children play 11v11, but there are more than 11 on a roster.....

I highly doubt that every single Solar 05 Player and DTS 05 player was "Promised" a DA Roster Spot. Im sure the conversation went something like We will Be playing DA/ECNL/FDL(DA2) we will have a spot for your DD. We will be coaching and they can stay with us on those teams. Guaranteed that between DA and FDL there is plenty of spots for those players. Again 18 roster spots minimum on 3 teams, still dont see 54 players on the DTS 05 and Solar DA 05 teams combined, hence the tryouts.

Its simple math that does this one in.

Udontseeme
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 84
Join date : 2017-06-11

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Pelepelepele on 15/05/18, 12:35 am

Not all 05 DTS are blindly following SA/GA to Solar. They have their options open. So are the current Solar 05 DAs.

Pulga De Perro wrote:Las maravillas nunca cesan.

A lot of 05 south girls blindly followed SA/GA to Solar.  It turns out now that while all of them are being told to show for try outs, some are being told not to worry they have the spots.  Why then are you still lying about try outs if some have already being told they are in? Solar ECNL is pretty much full, DA is more than half done, FDL same thing.

Pelepelepele
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 173
Join date : 2018-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Pele98 on 11/06/18, 01:59 pm

Pelepelepele wrote:Not all 05 DTS are blindly following SA/GA to Solar. They have their options open. So are the current Solar 05 DAs.

Pulga De Perro wrote:Las maravillas nunca cesan.

A lot of 05 south girls blindly followed SA/GA to Solar.  It turns out now that while all of them are being told to show for try outs, some are being told not to worry they have the spots.  Why then are you still lying about try outs if some have already being told they are in? Solar ECNL is pretty much full, DA is more than half done, FDL same thing.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.
avatar
Pele98
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 624
Points : 4065
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Enjoying soccer........somewhere

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by 918soccer on 18/06/18, 12:40 pm

Have the Solar ECNL/DA teams been picked? How many DTS players were added to both teams?

918soccer
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 37
Points : 343
Join date : 2017-11-20

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Lefty on 18/06/18, 01:25 pm

KeeperCommander wrote:Probably would have been more profitably for HN to retreat.  At least he would have a future at the club to move up through the age groups.

Usually better to cut your losses and deal early with an employee or contractor who is difficult and not mission critical.

Lefty
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1043
Points : 4479
Join date : 2009-05-18

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by CardinalRule on 17/08/18, 09:49 am

soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament. Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

CardinalRule
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 39
Points : 251
Join date : 2018-02-21

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:21 am

CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2485
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by NoSpinZone on 17/08/18, 10:28 am

Big Ern wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Sigh...  Ego you think you are smarter than this....  But I tell ya what... I'll catch you up and connect the dots for you.

Rumor all spring was FCD was not going to do ECNL for 06s and younger, supposedly announced by the staff.  Texans ended up dropping/kicked out of ecnl(whichever), which left Solar hanging on as only DA w ECNL.  Ahhh, but head fake, FCD kept it for 06s.

Thus Redbird asked if FCD was playing games saying they weren't doing ECNL for 06s, when really they were.

Get it?  Got it?  Good!

Now go back to Superiority Land.  Rolling Eyes

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 339
Points : 2111
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:36 am

NoSpinZone wrote:
Big Ern wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

Solar dropped ECNL?!

Shocked

Sigh...  Ego you think you are smarter than this....  But I tell ya what... I'll catch you up and connect the dots for you.

Rumor all spring was FCD was not going to do ECNL for 06s and younger, supposedly announced by the staff.  Texans ended up dropping/kicked out of ecnl(whichever), which left Solar hanging on as only DA w ECNL.  Ahhh, but head fake, FCD kept it for 06s.

Thus Redbird asked if FCD was playing games saying they weren't doing ECNL for 06s, when really they were.

Get it?  Got it?  Good!

Now go back to Superiority Land.  Rolling Eyes

Oh.  

My.  

God.  (in my best Jerry Maguire)

Shocked

Thanks Dude.


Last edited by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : so ya could literally hear me sayin' it -)

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2485
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by DeltaTauChi on 17/08/18, 10:43 am

CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings. affraid

__________________________________________________
Bluto's right.  Psychotic, but absolutely right.
avatar
DeltaTauChi
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 270
Points : 535
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by ForReal on 17/08/18, 10:47 am

BigE might want to check his sources. He was told there would be no U13 ECNL for FCD. At least that's what he said.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 538
Points : 2879
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:56 am

ForReal wrote:BigE might want to check his sources.  He was told there would be no U13 ECNL for FCD.  At least that's what he said.  

FoReal ForReal ... But haven't we already been over this ^ months ago?

Yep -- that is exactly what I was told ... phasing it out from 06s on down.  

And if your source was literally the head of the club's girls side, wouldn't ya think it's somewhat reliable? ... Especially given that SOAP (the one that started this whole thread way back when) is usually spot on -- He was half right here wasn't he?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2485
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Big Ern on 17/08/18, 10:57 am

DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2485
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by SickofStupidity on 17/08/18, 11:38 am

Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.


Good luck to them!

Ultimately, not really anywhere to go but up.

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 880
Points : 2478
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Pelepelepele on 18/08/18, 06:19 pm

You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing. ✋
Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.

Pelepelepele
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 173
Join date : 2018-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Big Ern on 18/08/18, 07:47 pm

Pelepelepele wrote:You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing. ✋
Big Ern wrote:
DeltaTauChi wrote:
CardinalRule wrote:
soccertard wrote:So, it certainly doesn't look like FC Dallas is ending ECNL...
https://www.fcdallas.com/youth/teams/ecnl

FCD has their 06 ECNL team entered in Plano Labor Day tournament.  Did FCD have an ECNL change of heart for the 06 age, or was that all just a head fake to get Solar and Texans to drop ECNL?

FCD needed to figure out some way to move their teams up a couple of spots in the TX Conference standings.  affraid

No doubt Sir!

Guessing the addition of LW to the 03s will improve that side ... buncha strong players added there.  His 04s added some strength as well ... some scoring punch from Solar and some of the GDA kids from last year's U14s.

Ohhhhh ..... Is that what I implied?  Thanks man.   Shocked

I've taken the liberty of highlighting the single legitimate word in your ridiculous post ...

"You imply that fcd is good at recruiting rather than developing"

How 'bout you tell us more about how LW doesn't "develop" kids and how he had to "recruit" those kids to come to him (in my best Gene Wilder) --

Laughing

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 967
Points : 2485
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 18/08/18, 09:26 pm

Every club and coach recruit, its part of the game. Heck some even back stab other coaches within the same club and take their players.

Welcome to the human race

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 124
Points : 262
Join date : 2018-05-19

Back to top Go down

Re: TEXANS / FC Dallas out of ECNL

Post by Pelepelepele on 18/08/18, 10:16 pm

Not according to BE.
FCD don’t recruit , they just develop .
Comeon BE , FCD can cherry pick and thats the best they could do in ECNL last year. That’s a shame
MurderWasTheCase wrote:Every club and coach recruit, its part of the game.  Heck some even back stab other coaches within the same club and take their players.  

Welcome to the human race

Pelepelepele
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 173
Join date : 2018-04-21

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum