Latest topics
FC Dallas 06G Kounas open tryoutsToday at 01:19 amTrinityKeepers_Academy
FC Dallas 06G Kounas open tryoutsToday at 01:17 amTrinityKeepers_Academy
02 Keeper looking for new opportuniesYesterday at 11:56 pmTx02FW
02 TXNS Looking for players/keepersYesterday at 11:54 pmTx02FW
FC Dallas 07G Open Practice MoneyGram #6Yesterday at 11:42 pmForReal
Solar 05B Open TryoutsYesterday at 11:15 pmOzymandias.EBON
FC Dallas '01-West LHGCL DI (SRPL/TCL)Yesterday at 11:06 pmHoneybadger
NTX Celtic FC Summer Classic May 24-28 8U Teams Yesterday at 10:59 pmjustasoccerdad101
Texas Spirit 03-Clark, Promoted to LHD2Yesterday at 10:56 pmLP_Elite
LFC Boys ECNL 2018-19 CoachesYesterday at 10:47 pmLiverpool FC ECNL
FC Dallas 03G West (Keller, Colleyville, Roanoke)Yesterday at 10:05 pmHmeleven
Dallas Texans 06 D1 and ECNL Looking For PlayersYesterday at 10:04 pmDT06West
Is ECNL 2 just TCL re-branded?Yesterday at 09:57 pmDeltaTauChi
Let's Get it Started 2009s!Yesterday at 09:37 pmCoterminous
Dallas Texans 07G Salazar OPEN TRYOUTSYesterday at 09:27 pmjta71710
Re-Qualifying Yesterday at 09:04 pmKickGrass
Athletic Dallas S.C 04G Munoz*****Tryouts*****Yesterday at 09:01 pmJ.Narvaez17
SRSA 06 - PulpYesterday at 07:56 pmBig Ern
McKinney United 05G - Open TryoutsYesterday at 07:40 pmGame Within The Game
Coaching CarouselYesterday at 07:27 pmMedicine Man
Any Classic Challenge Tournament Predictions?Yesterday at 06:46 pmmartinriggs
Solar 05G Haylock - LH D1 & Frontier LeagueYesterday at 06:44 pmShivas
LFC 04 Boys ECNL Open ClinicsYesterday at 05:43 pmLiverpool FC ECNL
Sting Central 03 Sanchez - LH D3 Looking for playersYesterday at 05:17 pmSoccer Reeks
Blitz FC - PlanoYesterday at 05:02 pmmetro

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12044 registered users
The newest registered user is Tx02FW

Our users have posted a total of 174377 messages in 22358 subjects

North Texas State Cup Champions

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: North Texas State Cup Champions

Post by Medicine Man on 15/05/18, 02:09 pm

We are just rats in a cage controlled by the Aliens.

Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerPunch on 15/05/18, 02:13 pm

SoccerPunch
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SocDad on 15/05/18, 02:35 pm

Cleansheets wrote:Now Dirtysheets is my alter ego. I only bring him out when things get, well...dirty.

Would like to see what needs to happen when "Stained Sheets" gets brought out!
SocDad
Annual Supporting Member
Annual Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by clean_sheets on 15/05/18, 02:36 pm

Cleansheets wrote:^
^ What's this?

Ooops.  Didn't see you.  Haven't been over here in years and could not remember what I used to be.  Sorry for the dupe.  Daughter is a defender and I love me some good ole fashion clean sheets.
clean_sheets
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by clean_sheets on 15/05/18, 02:40 pm

NTSDAD wrote:
clean_sheets wrote:Both Grado and LPE are uber physical teams that tend to play to what the referee crew allows.  At times the physicality can get in the way of clean soccer, but most of the time the strength and power intimidate lesser teams in tern creates opportunities.

Where I take exception are classless actions of coaches.  In the finals, I saw the Grado coach pull one of his players after a bad play and physically push her down the bench to sit down.  This along with histrionic negative outbursts at his players during the 1st half made him automatically earn a spot in the never will he coach my daughter list.  Why do parents stand for that crap? The LPE has been on that list for years.

Congratulations Grado on the win.

HAHAHAHA - Such BS Guessing your DD was not picked up by Grado at one point cheers

No BS here.  Never heard of Grado before this past year.  Played in 02 land before AP crap happened.  Just staying what I saw during the game.  Hope his pushing a child was only a one off offense and not a common practice.
clean_sheets
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity on 15/05/18, 02:49 pm

^ What's this?

So apparently YOU copied clean_sheets   Evil or Very Mad

They should ban you like BigErn. and jksoccergod

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom on 15/05/18, 02:50 pm

clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

Ooops.  Didn't see you.  Haven't been over here in years and could not remember what I used to be.  Sorry for the dupe.  Daughter is a defender and I love me some good ole fashion clean sheets.

You should stay. The other sheets was starting to get stale anyway.
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 on 15/05/18, 02:56 pm

So Grado and LPE play physical, dirty soccer??? Next thing you'll tell me is that LP Owen plays kickball and that the Texans and Solar have "fluid" rosters. Shocked

BTW, if Grado and LPE are dirty then how do we describe some of those Texans teams who have tackling dummies on the field during practice?

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleansheets on 15/05/18, 02:59 pm

Holy sheets batman! Douche bag is BACK!

Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleansheets on 15/05/18, 03:01 pm

I mean db

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 on 15/05/18, 03:13 pm

Cleansheets wrote:Holy sheets batman! Douche bag is BACK!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by alpine1989 on 15/05/18, 05:26 pm

Very physical game indeed.  If you can’t handle it, go play golf.

But seriously, CG is a waffle **What kind of idiot would use this language on a Girl's Soccer forum???**.

alpine1989
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Zizou on 15/05/18, 06:26 pm

The point being made is that their is a difference in a team that plays physical over a team that plays dirty. Physical play is excepted. On the other hand dirty team play gets players, coaches, and parents all upset.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Back to top Go down

Post by Foxysoccermom on 15/05/18, 06:40 pm

alpine1989 wrote:Very physical game indeed.  If you can’t handle it, go play golf.

But seriously, CG is a waffle **What kind of idiot would use this language on a Girl's Soccer forum???**.

He likes his waffle with wat?
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern on 16/05/18, 01:12 am

clean_sheets wrote:Both Grado and LPE are uber physical teams that tend to play to what the referee crew allows.  At times the physicality can get in the way of clean soccer, but most of the time the strength and power intimidate lesser teams in tern creates opportunities.

Where I take exception are classless actions of coaches.  In the finals, I saw the Grado coach pull one of his players after a bad play and physically push her down the bench to sit down.  This along with histrionic negative outbursts at his players during the 1st half made him automatically earn a spot in the never will he coach my daughter list.  Why do parents stand for that crap? The LPE has been on that list for years.

Oxymoron?  ... I dunno.  

SoSy ... Can ya help me out with this one?

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 16/05/18, 07:16 am

Do we crucify the coach or should we throw stones at the leadership. If there is no accountability how will things be changed.

Watch "Alright Alright Alright (Dazed and Confused)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/EuER2Puym4I
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SickofStupidity on 16/05/18, 10:07 am

Big Ern wrote:

Oxymoron?  ... I dunno.  

SoSy ... Can ya help me out with this one?

Definitely a moron.

as for responsibility - coach? Definitely.   club?  good luck.   But what about the parents????  Where are they?  If my kid was being pushed by a coach, I would be stepping in.

Watching this post and the one regarding jk - I see very little discussion about parental responsibility.  If parents were unwilling to pay for a particular coach, the clubs would be f orced to reconsider their coaching assignments.

Hey BigE - that was BigErn. (dot) that was referenced in my comments above

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastforward on 16/05/18, 10:45 am

clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

So, we are taking the word of someone who created a new account with the handle of a long time and frequent poster and claiming she/he had no idea that user name was in use and could not remember their user name? Try clicking on "forgot user name" next time...Please..at least make up a creative lie.

My DD has played for Charles since she was in third grade. NEVER, I repeat NEVER has he laid on hand on any player in anger and didn't do so on Sunday. We would never allow our DD to play for a coach who gets physical with their players. My husband would be in jail if he so much as laid a hand on our daughter and she would have left the team a long time ago. More importantly, our team manager sits on the bench every game, including this past weekend. Charles would never touch a player in anger, but if he did, she would be all over him like white on rice. She isn's a shy woman! Charles truly cares about his players and their futures. We have been blessed to have him as a coach.

You would do well to remember that the laws surrounding defamation of character apply to things posted on-line and any techie worth anything can easily track down your true identity. You are letting your jealousy of being on the losing end of the match Sunday cause you to make up lies that could effect people's/coach's livelihoods and the way they support their families. It's quite frankly pathetic.  If you can't handle losing, stop competing.

Fastforward
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach on 16/05/18, 10:50 am

The Refs have as much to do with the dirty play as the players and coaches do.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fastforward on 16/05/18, 10:51 am

Coach wrote:The Refs have as much to do with the dirty play as the players and coaches do.

AMEN!! Can i get an AMEN...Hallelujah

Fastforward
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach on 16/05/18, 10:52 am

Fastforward wrote:
Coach wrote:The Refs have as much to do with the dirty play as the players and coaches do.

AMEN!!  Can i get an AMEN...Hallelujah
cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by NTSDAD on 16/05/18, 12:04 pm

Fastforward wrote:
clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

So, we are taking the word of someone who created a new account with the handle of a long time and frequent poster and claiming she/he had no idea that user name was in use and could not remember their user name? Try clicking on "forgot user name" next time...Please..at least make up a creative lie.

My DD has played for Charles since she was in third grade. NEVER, I repeat NEVER has he laid on hand on any player in anger and didn't do so on Sunday. We would never allow our DD to play for a coach who gets physical with their players. My husband would be in jail if he so much as laid a hand on our daughter and she would have left the team a long time ago. More importantly, our team manager sits on the bench every game, including this past weekend. Charles would never touch a player in anger, but if he did, she would be all over him like white on rice. She isn's a shy woman! Charles truly cares about his players and their futures. We have been blessed to have him as a coach.

You would do well to remember that the laws surrounding defamation of character apply to things posted on-line and any techie worth anything can easily track down your true identity. You are letting your jealousy of being on the losing end of the match Sunday cause you to make up lies that could effect people's/coach's livelihoods and the way they support their families. It's quite frankly pathetic.  If you can't handle losing, stop competing.

AMEN! The fact that people are even implying inappropriate conduct by this coach is repulsive. As far as accountability - where is the accountability of people hiding behind fake names and making up lies such as this?? Should the Club or Coach step in and go after you??? At what point do you look in the mirror at yourself... Should you as a parent be banned from playing competitive soccer - should your actions affect your child's future - my thoughts are yes!

NTSDAD
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by mixitup on 16/05/18, 12:52 pm

NTSDAD wrote:
Fastforward wrote:
clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

AMEN! The fact that people are even implying inappropriate conduct by this coach is repulsive. As far as accountability - where is the accountability of people hiding behind fake names and making up lies such as this?? Should the Club or Coach step in and go after you??? At what point do you look in the mirror at yourself... Should you as a parent be banned from playing competitive soccer - should your actions affect your child's future - my thoughts are yes!

Crickets chirping from the new, less expensive clean_sheets. I believe the whole "Didn't see you. Haven't been over here in years and could not remember what I used to be. Sorry for the dupe. Daughter is a defender and I love me some good ole fashion clean sheets." is absolute rubbish! You should be ashamed of yourself. If you've got nothing of true value to add here then you should refrain from creating bogus user names and simply read without posting or replying.

mixitup
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Cleansheets on 16/05/18, 01:29 pm

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Back to top Go down

Post by clean_sheets on 16/05/18, 01:52 pm

mixitup wrote:
NTSDAD wrote:
Fastforward wrote:
clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

Crickets chirping from the new, less expensive clean_sheets.  I believe the whole "Didn't see you.  Haven't been over here in years and could not remember what I used to be.  Sorry for the dupe.  Daughter is a defender and I love me some good ole fashion clean sheets." is absolute rubbish!  You should be ashamed of yourself.  If you've got nothing of true value to add here then you should refrain from creating bogus user names and simply read without posting or replying.  

After 15 years of being a soccer parent, I have seen a lot of crap coaches do in the name of shaping the players.  I am really glad to hear this is likely a one off situation.  This happened after LPO scored the goal off the corner to a header.  The coach pulled the Solar player who allowed the LPO player to get position.  I have other parents to corroborate this information.  PM me if you want to chat further.  My old name was shootscore or something like that.  Again it has been years.  

No ill will towards Grado.  In my first post, I congratulated them on the win.  The road to success is a long journey filled with ups and downs.  This loss will teach our players more than any win could on how to play better next time around.  Good luck Grado in N.C.  Hope you represent our area well.
clean_sheets
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by db10 on 16/05/18, 02:00 pm

NTSDAD wrote:
Fastforward wrote:
clean_sheets wrote:
^ What's this?

Welcome to the forum, guess you haven't read much. Try searching for A1 sauce and Fruit Loops.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum