Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Latest topics
Drifters FC '07G Open Practices- Forney, Rockwall, MesquiteToday at 10:37 pmDriftersFCForney
Solar 08G CavalleToday at 09:54 pmFMSolar
FEVER 06G Today at 09:45 pmSoccermomssc
Triumph FC Sterling 06 LH D2 and NPL teamToday at 09:17 pmTriumph FC
Solar 06B East NPL (Rockwall Area)Today at 08:58 pmsocroc
FINAL WEEK * Sting Dallas Open PracticesToday at 08:50 pmpsaldivar
Texas Spirit open practiceToday at 08:49 pmcornerkick
Any 07s looking to play up with 06s in 11v11?Today at 08:43 pmLFCIAA_TM
Sting Dallas 08G - Asher looking to add 2 players!Today at 08:41 pmSting Soccer Dallas
LFC 06Dalglish Classic D3: lewisville -final 3 spots to fillToday at 08:39 pmLFCIAA_TM
SOLAR 03B De LEON - Open Tryouts (D1 & D2 Classic League)Today at 08:38 pmFootballer8##
Metro West SC (Weatherford) Open PracticesToday at 08:18 pmKyleMitt
Metro West SC (Weatherford) Open PracticesToday at 08:17 pmKyleMitt
World CupToday at 08:16 pmSoccerSuckers
State CupToday at 08:14 pmOkieEnergyDad
Metro West Soccer Club (Weatherford) Open PracticesToday at 07:49 pmKyleMitt
Solar 02G Hernandez - Open Practices (LHGCL Div. 2 & NPL) Today at 07:48 pmPRsoccer03
Solar 02G Hernandez - Open Practices (LHGCL Div. 2 & NPL) Today at 07:47 pmPRsoccer03
STING 03 Girls Larry - June open training Today at 07:25 pmallsoccer
Dallas Texans Scarfone 08g: Open PracticeToday at 07:16 pmGoes-2-11
Dallas Texans 07G Red North -MaysToday at 06:56 pmOzil_fan
Frisco Fusion 03G , adding a few more playersToday at 06:51 pmGWood
Dallas Texans 04 West GirlsToday at 06:38 pmherman9
NTX Celtic FC '05 Hanna - Looking for Players Today at 06:27 pmNTX Celtic FC
08 GK Looking For TeamToday at 05:52 pmLiverpool08TeamMOM

I forgot my password

Statistics
We have 12377 registered users
The newest registered user is Liverpool08TeamMOM

Our users have posted a total of 177611 messages in 23267 subjects

Liverpool Elite 05 girls (D1 champs)

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Liverpool Elite 05 girls (D1 champs)

Post by LP_Elite on 19/05/18, 07:06 am

05 girls Elite will compete in Lake Highlands D1, NPL, SRPL and we have applied to play in National league next season. There is NO TCL!

Open practices in May 7:15-8:45pm @ blue sky in the Colony
These practices are available to US club players and USYS registered players whose seasons have finished or have a practice release from their coach.

Open practices (no need for release)
Monday 21st
Monday 28th
Wednesday 30th

June practices 7:30-9pm @ Blue sky the colony
Wednesday 6th
Monday 11th
Wednesday 13th
Monday 18th
flamefest 15-17
Wednesday 20th

Open season has been a success so far and we look forward to giving more young players an opportunity to join this team.

We’d like to have this roster finalized ASAP as we (the current team) head to regionals on 6/21. This team still has a great chance of advancing to NPL nationals in Colorado in July too, which new players can play in.
Contact me, coach Adam 469 352 5396 ajflynn@hotmail.co.uk
LP_Elite
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Re: Liverpool Elite 05 girls (D1 champs)

Post by Guest on 19/05/18, 12:53 pm

“D1 champs”. You forgot to preface not DA D1 champs, not D1 ECNL champs....... NPL D3 champs is more accurate. Don’t get it twisted!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccer4fun on 19/05/18, 07:20 pm

This team is extraordinary, all you need to do is watch them. I get the some leagues are frightened of this group and that makes sense; they should be; hence why they keep trying to put them down. The wonderful news is the team keeps preforming at an amazing level. All you need to do is ask the teams they have beaten (with lots of letters after their name Smile )... it is not supposed to be this much fun, but it is. Great group, well coached and destined for exciting times ahead. If you really want to see your child have fun, love what she does, develop under a wonderfully skilled coach, with a great group and play at a high level with a club that can and will insure a college pathway; what are you waiting for...
soccer4fun
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 19/05/18, 07:29 pm

You aint doing it right unless you have haters aka soapboxmom.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/05/18, 10:11 pm

Who is frigjtened of this group?
What top teams have you beaten?
I’ll wait.  

This team is made up of a bunch of leftovers that all came from top clubs that couldn’t any PT.  “Not getting any PT, come play for us and you will start”. This is true for virtually your whole roster.  If other clubs offered starting positions and PT, you would leave and not be there in the first place.  Why would someone choose to play for LP rather than a top DT, FCD, or Solar team.

Might be a “fun” group but please don’t misrepresent and oversell.
Number of market training players represented? How many from LP signed D1 scholarships last year. This is 2 easy. Get out of the bubble. Reality will come crashing soon enough.

Last edited by soapboxmom2.0 on 19/05/18, 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos.)

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad on 19/05/18, 10:21 pm

There is no SRPL. The Frontier Division of the new USYS National League is where the FDL is playing.

Are you guys going to North Carolina in June for USYS Regionals?
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/05/18, 10:34 pm

AND I have seen this group play. They are slow and not athletic. I left out Sting and Feet. Their top teams would beat you handlly. Second teams at FCD, Solar, and DT would beat you as well. You are probably an eighth to tenth ranked team for 05 in NTX. Their is a reason why LP is D3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 19/05/18, 10:43 pm

Kind of like being a prom queen with a graduating class of 80, rather than a class of 800.  Get it?   Not so pretty outside of the bubble but I am sure it sounds great to your relatives and coworkers

Last edited by soapboxmom2.0 on 19/05/18, 10:48 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typos)

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 20/05/18, 09:58 am

Talk about exposing your inner poison with your comments. Must be miserable to be you.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20/05/18, 10:31 am

Not really, I live in reality and know the difference between D1 and D3.
Still waiting on your rebuttal with facts.
05 LP players in market training? 0
What top 05G have you played and beaten? 0
How many girls from LP signed with D1 NCAA last year? 0

Crickets.....Facts are facts. Feel sorry for you and how you are misleading your player.

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 20/05/18, 11:16 am

I am not LP. I can tell you they are more than rejects from other teams however. I can also tell that you are a parent of a recently rejected DD from said team. Or at least it comes across as such.
I don’t know the answers to your specific questions, but why would it matter? The answers to those questions that is.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20/05/18, 12:06 pm

Liverpool is like a community church they wouldn’t turn anyone down. Can’t afford 2, nunbwrs are waaaaay down.

Just simply calling for a validation of “D1”, “college path”, “beating top teams”????? Validate your claims LP. If they don’t, all of the answers remain ZERO, ZERO, and ZERO. Keepin it real.

STEP UP TO THE MIC LP now is your chance!

Back to top Go down

Post by 05KeeperDad on 20/05/18, 12:32 pm

DB alert... ^^^^^

True sense of "if you aren't the best ever, you should just play rec to get exercise"... Especially at the 05 level...

Well done.

(Insert eye roll here)

05KeeperDad
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20/05/18, 12:48 pm

True LP parent right there. Just like your sidelines.

We are still waiting on the validation from your statements and claims. Answer the questions.

I wonder Jurgen Klopp and crew know that LP is US D3. Probably lying to him as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by OLJW on 20/05/18, 01:41 pm

^^^^^”the lady doth protest too much, methinks”

Might ease off the throttle a bit, gonna blow the transmission on that shade machine.

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Medicine Man on 20/05/18, 02:10 pm

Or it could be reverse psychology anything is possible on the forum.

Watch "Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Laser Version)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/rCp2h5jslKY
Medicine Man
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 20/05/18, 09:43 pm

What wow a miserable human you are, its truly unfortunate you have the responsibility to raise children.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on 20/05/18, 11:15 pm

Really? I am not the one telling my child that they are “D1 State Chanpion” And their club has a “true path to college”. Be prepared in several years you will walk alone.

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 21/05/18, 06:50 am

You fit the mold of the self righteous FCD parent like a glove.

Enjoy your misery

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Bodhisattva on 21/05/18, 07:48 am

Man, soapboxmom2.0 is a true definition of a Warchild. Sheeeesh...

TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by KeeperCommander on 21/05/18, 08:00 am

She has not quite met with the O Lord SoapBox is posting again like the original did. But you are well on your way and only 16 posts in. Well done.

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by LP_Elite on 21/05/18, 08:13 am

Practice tonight anyone? ????
I’m sorry this post turned into someone’s opportunity to bash us, but let’s not forget the real reason it’s up.
If you’d like your daughter to try out with the current LH D1 champs, the club putting players in college, the team with kids at the national training centers (do your research) and the team competing with the best around (watch our games), also take a look at how we play and who we are. We’ll see you tonight 6-7:30 at blue sky the colony.

PS. It may be on the boys side but check out the latest USMNT roster, Keaton Parks! Liverpool Alumni, currently playing for Benfica in Portugal. https://twitter.com/liverpooliaant/status/998543472599748608?s=21
LP_Elite
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

soapboxmom

Post by taborskulner on 21/05/18, 08:50 am

Bodhisattva wrote:Man, soapboxmom2.0 is a true definition of a Warchild. Sheeeesh...

soapboxmom-the more i read your caustic vitriol the more i am convinced you never played the sport. you represent  all that is wrong with youth sports- Crazy delusional parents chasing the myth of a college scholarship. Do some research .get real and while you are at it buy some class. have someone with a functioning brain and cognitive abilities read this to you and explain it.
http://www.scholarshipstats.com/soccer.html

have a nice day

taborskulner
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by MurderWasTheCase on 21/05/18, 09:14 am

taborskulner wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Man, soapboxmom2.0 is a true definition of a Warchild. Sheeeesh...

soapboxmom-the more i read your caustic vitriol the more i am convinced you never played the sport. you represent  all that is wrong with youth sports- Crazy delusional parents chasing the myth of a college scholarship. Do some research .get real and while you are at it buy some class. have someone with a functioning brain and cognitive abilities read this to you and explain it.
http://www.scholarshipstats.com/soccer.html

have a nice day

Her head has been so far up FCD's you know what, that the lack of oxygen killed off the 2 brain cells she had.

MurderWasTheCase
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Spence on 21/05/18, 09:28 am

soapboxmom2.0 wrote:Not really, I live in reality and know the difference between D1 and D3.  
Still waiting on your rebuttal with facts.
05 LP players in market training? 0
What top 05G have you played and beaten? 0
How many girls from LP signed with D1 NCAA last year? 0

Crickets.....Facts are facts. Feel sorry for you and how you are misleading your player.      

Soapboxmom - You are welcome to your opinion; however, is there really a reason to bash this team, players, AF and club? Has the team, club, players actually done something to you or your daughter? If so I encourage you to pick up the phone/text/e-mail and lets set-up a meeting to discuss this your situation. AF players and parents believe in him, the club and each other! I have had the privilege to coach this group and to watch them play numerous times. Your claim that this team is made up of "left-overs" is way out of line! If you have a problem with the coach/club that is fine take it out on him/us; however, these young ladies of the 05 Elite don't deserve this kind of disrespect.

I just graduated my 99 girls and YES we have a player that signed with a NCAA D1 University not to mention that everyone of my players received offers to play at the next level. Some players choose to just attend college and others will continue playing.
As for the rest of the club I can't answer for how many LP players signed with NCAA D1 programs this year but if you have questions about that contact our College Advancement Program Direct Dru Wright.

If you have any questions on the information I provided please feel free to contact me directly.

Thanks,

​James Spence
| Liverpool FC America
Coach: 99G NPL | 99G Toshack | 05G Redknapp | 06G Liddell | 07G Alonso | 09G Hyppia
Cell: 940-867-1467
E-Mail: james.spence@liverpoolfcamerica.com
Liverpool Website http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com
Spence
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

http://www.liverpoolfcamerica.com

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum