Latest topics
10 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 6:52 pmU90C
09 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 6:51 pmU90C
Moving to DFW - need adviceToday at 6:50 pmAtThePitch
04 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 6:46 pmU90C
05 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 6:45 pmU90C
06 Boys Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 6:44 pmU90C
Looking for 07 Team to scrimmage Today at 5:37 pmsting71
06 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 5:33 pmU90C
08 Girls Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Today at 5:25 pmU90C
is the High School level for girls just as bad as the boys?Today at 4:35 pmDeltaTauChi
FC FAST needs 2 players in Frisco-Little Elm areaToday at 3:20 pmFC FAST 2011
Are Team dues new?Today at 3:13 pmSoccerSuckers
07 Girls Teams - Upper 90 Challenge (Nov. 30-Dec. 2)Today at 2:59 pmU90C
Sting Academy North - Looking for '09 PlayersToday at 2:12 pmStingAcademyNorth
Sting Academy North - Looking for '10 PlayersToday at 2:11 pmStingAcademyNorth
Sting Academy North - Looking for '11 PlayersToday at 2:10 pmStingAcademyNorth
Sting Academy North - Looking for '12 PlayersToday at 2:09 pmStingAcademyNorth
09 Girls Teams - Veteran Heroes Cup (Nov. 9-11)Today at 11:37 amU90C
10 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 11:26 amU90C
09 Boys Teams - LEAGUE CHALLENGE CUP (Nov. 16-18)Today at 11:24 amU90C
JCL Weekly Marquee MatchupsToday at 11:24 amEhlodog
09 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Today at 11:21 amU90C
00 Boys Teams - Round Rock Open (Dec. 7-9)Today at 11:15 amU90C
U.S. U17 MNT roster for England tournamentToday at 10:34 amMajorTom
Looking for PlayersToday at 9:44 amMpereztx10
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12702 registered users
The newest registered user is Chauffeur

Our users have posted a total of 182784 messages in 24282 subjects

SRSA 06 - Pulp

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Yo on Wed May 23, 2018 2:42 pm

Checkpoint Charlie wrote:
46&2 wrote:Curious what parts of the 06 story are embellished?
This is like a tv reality show .... any updates on this one?

Tool rule

Yo
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 20
Join date : 2018-04-16

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by soccertard on Wed May 23, 2018 3:35 pm

I'm disappointed. I want the "cancer" parents to come forward and confirm or deny all this.


The floor is lava.
avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 300
Points : 1040
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by NoSpinZone on Wed May 23, 2018 3:38 pm

soccertard wrote:I'm disappointed.  I want the "cancer" parents to come forward and confirm or deny all this.


The floor is lava.

Now 'Tard, you should know the 'cancer' parents are still going team to team waiting on offers(wondering why Lil Suzie hasnt gotten one yet), so they can't rock the boat too much until they finally find a team that will take the package deal.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 343
Points : 2142
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 3:42 pm

Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on Wed May 23, 2018 3:45 pm

soccertard wrote:I'm disappointed.  I want the "cancer" parents to come forward and confirm or deny all this.


The floor is lava.

YES Please parents come forward and confirm or deny all this. PLEASE affraid affraid affraid affraid
avatar
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1105
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Unsilent-Majority on Wed May 23, 2018 3:56 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Unsilent-Majority
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 160
Join date : 2018-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by SickofStupidity on Wed May 23, 2018 4:00 pm

Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?


You must be new here.

Bodhi is one of those posters who believes that every time a player or parent is screwed over by a coach, there must simply have been a "bad fit"

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 882
Points : 2509
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 4:13 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?


You must be new here.

Bodhi is one of those posters who believes that every time a player or parent is screwed over by a coach, there must simply have been a "bad fit"

I also stated that experiences vary friendo. I went ahead and bolded it for you...

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 4:16 pm

Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Dear 5 Time Poster,

I read enough to know when someone does not take the high road on the way out.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by SickofStupidity on Wed May 23, 2018 4:19 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Dear 5 Time Poster,

I read enough to know when someone does not take the high road on the way out.

should have swept it under the rug

nothing to see here

move along

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 882
Points : 2509
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by SickofStupidity on Wed May 23, 2018 4:22 pm

Always love when parents - whose dd has never actually played for a coach - show up to sing their praises.


SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 882
Points : 2509
Join date : 2014-06-30

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 4:27 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Dear 5 Time Poster,

I read enough to know when someone does not take the high road on the way out.

should have swept it under the rug

nothing to see here

move along

No, airing it publicly after it did not go so well and didn't end in your favor is always the right thing to do. See high school girls after a bad break up. The post was very beneficial to those that are driving blind to invite only tryouts at Solar.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Unsilent-Majority on Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Dear 5 Time Poster,

I read enough to know when someone does not take the high road on the way out.

should have swept it under the rug

nothing to see here

move along

No, airing it publicly after it did not go so well and didn't end in your favor is always the right thing to do. See high school girls after a bad break up. The post was very beneficial to those that are driving blind to invite only tryouts at Solar.

How would you suggest we, as parents, hold the coaches accountable? Please share your wisdom.

Unsilent-Majority
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 160
Join date : 2018-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 5:02 pm

Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:
Unsilent-Majority wrote:
Bodhisattva wrote:Every interaction and experience I had with CP has been professional. For others, it may not have been. So, you're saying some coaches/clubs are better fits for some people compared to others and that experiences vary as well? Thank you for the late breaking news and the eye-opening thread.

You don’t read much do you?

Dear 5 Time Poster,

I read enough to know when someone does not take the high road on the way out.

should have swept it under the rug

nothing to see here

move along

No, airing it publicly after it did not go so well and didn't end in your favor is always the right thing to do. See high school girls after a bad break up. The post was very beneficial to those that are driving blind to invite only tryouts at Solar.

How would you suggest we, as parents, hold the coaches accountable?  Please share your wisdom.

Bodhisattva is not concerned with holding coaches accountable. It's a lost cause. Good luck with your new one. We will patiently wait in the "shade" to see how your year goes.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Bodhisattva on Wed May 23, 2018 5:03 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:Always love when parents - whose dd has never actually played for a coach - show up to sing their praises.


Always love when warchilds think that saying someone was professional means singing their praises.

__________________________________________________
Fear causes hesitation, and hesitation will cause your worst fears to come true.
avatar
Bodhisattva
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 349
Points : 1477
Join date : 2015-10-06
Location : Los Angeles, CA

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by playerpass666 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm

From what my sources tell me, Pulp never had a conversation with girls, parents, or team manager after he decided to leave team. He did not address anyone and left Colvin to do his dirty work (address team in the 1st parent meeting all year). Seems like a swell human being.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 970
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by jogobonito06 on Wed May 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Sources? In little girls soccer. You can't make this stuff up!
avatar
jogobonito06
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 338
Points : 1807
Join date : 2014-10-30

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Big Ern on Wed May 23, 2018 8:56 pm

Bodhisattva wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:Always love when parents - whose dd has never actually played for a coach - show up to sing their praises.


Always love when warchilds think that saying someone was professional means singing their praises.

I'm fond of that as well Bodhi.  

But not as much as I "love when parents - whose dd has never actually played for a coach - show up to" rip him.

That's even gooder --

Big Ern
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 969
Points : 2514
Join date : 2014-09-02

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by playerpass666 on Thu May 24, 2018 8:50 am

Jogo - You were my source. I didn't want to give you up; however, you forced my hand. Good day.
avatar
playerpass666
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 93
Points : 970
Join date : 2016-05-24

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by txsoccerloco on Thu May 24, 2018 9:03 am

playerpass666 wrote:From what my sources tell me, Pulp never had a conversation with girls, parents, or team manager after he decided to leave team.  He did not address anyone and left Colvin to do his dirty work (address team in the 1st parent meeting all year).  Seems like a swell human being.  

These are correct and accurate statements.

txsoccerloco
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 15
Points : 196
Join date : 2018-04-20

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Foxysoccermom on Thu May 24, 2018 9:51 am

Sounds like pulp fiction to foxy.
avatar
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 587
Points : 1251
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2018 9:56 am

Sounds like a lot of people didn’t get into club pulp You gots to be a five star.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2018 11:06 am

Sell yo solar kit and get yo as* to D3

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by DeltaTauChi on Thu May 24, 2018 11:13 am

Methinks Checkpoint Charlie, Zizou, and Soapboxmom (v1.0) need to form themselves a First Wives Club.

__________________________________________________
Bluto's right.  Psychotic, but absolutely right.
avatar
DeltaTauChi
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 285
Points : 578
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Guest on Thu May 24, 2018 11:17 am

The worst players always complain the most. Ever notice?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: SRSA 06 - Pulp

Post by Checkpoint Charlie on Thu May 24, 2018 11:25 am

soapboxmom2.0 wrote:Sell yo solar kit and get yo as* to D3

Still playing REC and STAYING @ REC. affraid  affraid  affraid

You can't make these S@#! up.
avatar
Checkpoint Charlie
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1105
Join date : 2015-12-22

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum