Latest topics
Northwest Heat 04s - Open Tryouts!Today at 08:22 pmNorthwest FC
Northwest Heat looking! Open practices starting Tuesday Today at 08:21 pmNorthwest FC
Sting Kit #30- AL/AMToday at 06:50 pm04Cleats
Juventus Premier FC Today at 05:38 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still undecided or need a team?Today at 05:30 pmseeyouonthepitch
Still looking for the best fit for your DDToday at 05:29 pmseeyouonthepitch
Looking to possibly add one playerToday at 04:39 pmseamusdog
03 team looking for a goalie - open practice/tryoutsToday at 04:33 pmkwilson00
Dallas Texans Division making switchToday at 03:56 pmBENDMEOVER
Celtic 10G- Flower Mound AreaToday at 03:54 pmCelticSoccer
Dallas Texans 09g Samba - open tryouts - bye into LHGCLToday at 02:23 pmMpereztx10
FC Dallas West 12GToday at 01:53 pmacademysoccerkeller
FC Dallas West 11GToday at 01:50 pmacademysoccerkeller
Blackhawks FC 06Boys: 2 roster spots available--GKToday at 01:17 pmReccos1
Solar 01G East NPL Hedges/LHGCL D1Today at 01:12 pmThe Dean
2012 Celtic Boys- looking for 1-2 playersToday at 12:40 pmCelticSoccer
COMING AUGUST 2019 - #areyoureadyToday at 12:05 pmPITSoccer
TX Spirit 06 Bewley OPEN PRACTICESToday at 11:16 amBFC
TEAMS LIST*DEADLINE EXTENDED - TEXAS SUMMER CLASSICToday at 10:21 ammusaisaya
2011B Dallas City FC in McKinney looking for playersToday at 10:11 amMenchaca.a
D'Feeters Kicks 06G - LH D2 ByeToday at 10:09 amD06GT
DFW Thunder 02 Girls GrapevineToday at 09:57 amThunderCoachWhite
DFW Thunder 02G GrapevineToday at 09:56 amThunderCoachWhite
Solar 08G J RangelToday at 09:52 amcentermidmom
Renegades 2012G Saldivar adding for 7v7Today at 08:55 amRenegades Soccer Club
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Premier League Pixel
Statistics
We have 13580 registered users
The newest registered user is NTXSoccerMama1

Our users have posted a total of 192625 messages in 26956 subjects

Premier League

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Premier League Empty Premier League

Post by brokedawg on 11/08/10, 08:32 am

Kinda wonder when the schedules will be posted for Premier. I suppose they are waiting on the local league schedules first?? I think we are supposed to be heading to Broken Arrow the last weekend of this month for OK games...
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4157
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by BigBoy on 13/08/10, 05:03 am

brokedawg wrote:Kinda wonder when the schedules will be posted for Premier. I suppose they are waiting on the local league schedules first?? I think we are supposed to be heading to Broken Arrow the last weekend of this month for OK games...

Do all 4 teams go to OK that weekend, or do a couple, and then a couple head south, or stay in town that weekend?
BigBoy
BigBoy
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 287
Points : 4049
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Cnote on 13/08/10, 09:23 am

BigBoy wrote:
brokedawg wrote:Kinda wonder when the schedules will be posted for Premier. I suppose they are waiting on the local league schedules first?? I think we are supposed to be heading to Broken Arrow the last weekend of this month for OK games...

Do all 4 teams go to OK that weekend, or do a couple, and then a couple head south, or stay in town that weekend?
If I remember correctly, I think all of us went to OK, City last year. Talked to Unc, and BD, and Solar G. however we only play two of the four and switch when OK. comes to Dallas. We travel to Tulsa August 28th-29th.

Cnote
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 3782
Join date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by zygor on 14/08/10, 11:20 pm

brokedawg wrote:Kinda wonder when the schedules will be posted for Premier. I suppose they are waiting on the local league schedules first?? I think we are supposed to be heading to Broken Arrow the last weekend of this month for OK games...
This is from the Oklahoma Soccer Association web site shows the following dates:

Fall 2010 Premier League West Schedules
PLW INFORMATION FOR FALL 2010

PLW Dates for 2010-
August 28th-29 Girls in OK@ BASC Boys in NTX
September 11-12 Girls in STX Boys in OK@ ESC
September 25-26 Girls in NTX Boys in OK@ BASC
October 9-10 Girls in OK@ ESC Boys in STX
October 23-24 Rain Date OK vs STX Boys and Girls
November 6-7 Rain Date ALL States Boys
November 13-14 Rain Date ALL States Girls

INVITATION LIST

If all the Premier age groups from a club play in the same location on the same date, you should also have the following dates against STX:

September 4-5: STX @ NTX
October 30-31: NTX @ STX
zygor
zygor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 3771
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : ATX

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by brokedawg on 26/08/10, 12:17 pm

8/28/2010
Girls U16 Premier League Team Contact Info
Game Time Home Team Away Team
#385 12:00 PM CHALLENGE SC 95 LONESTARS 95G RED
#386 12:00 PM ECLIPSE 95 BLACK ALBION HURRICANES FC AHFC 95G
#331 1:00 PM NORTH OKC OFC 95 STING 95G
#332 1:00 PM D'FEETERS 95 HURRICANE FC 95 SHUBERT
#333 1:00 PM TUSC BLITZ UNITED 95 NAVY DALLAS TEXANS 95G RED
#334 1:00 PM SOLAR 95 GIRLS TULSA TSC 95
8/29/2010
Game Time Home Team Away Team
#337 10:00 AM TULSA TSC 95 STING 95G
#390 10:00 AM ALBION HURRICANES FC AHFC 95G LONESTARS 95G RED
#335 12:00 PM HURRICANE FC 95 SHUBERT DALLAS TEXANS 95G RED
#336 12:00 PM SOLAR 95 GIRLS NORTH OKC OFC 95
#338 12:00 PM D'FEETERS 95 TUSC BLITZ UNITED95
#389 10:00 PM CHALLENGE SC 95 ECLIPSE 95 BLACK
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4157
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by ChelseaFan on 26/08/10, 01:11 pm

Note: Even though it says Lonestar Red...this is not the ECNL team in the schedule. The Lonestars ECNL team is not in PLW this year. The reason are too lengthy to get into...but just wanted to clarify.
ChelseaFan
ChelseaFan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 94
Points : 3685
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Cnote on 26/08/10, 03:46 pm

ChelseaFan wrote:Note: Even though it says Lonestar Red...this is not the ECNL team in the schedule. The Lonestars ECNL team is not in PLW this year. The reason are too lengthy to get into...but just wanted to clarify.
Good Job! Cheelsea Fan

Cnote
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 58
Points : 3782
Join date : 2009-05-13

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Uncle Numanga on 26/08/10, 04:33 pm

Cnote wrote:
ChelseaFan wrote:Note: Even though it says Lonestar Red...this is not the ECNL team in the schedule. The Lonestars ECNL team is not in PLW this year. The reason are too lengthy to get into...but just wanted to clarify.
Good Job! Cheelsea Fan
Huh?
Uncle Numanga
Uncle Numanga
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 939
Points : 4707
Join date : 2009-05-06
Location : Grapevine, TX

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by justfurkicks on 26/08/10, 11:29 pm

Is this the same NORTH OKC OFC that played in Houston Shootout ? Just curious.
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4151
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by zygor on 27/08/10, 10:05 am

justfurkicks wrote:Is this the same NORTH OKC OFC that played in Houston Shootout ? Just curious.
Yes it is. Here is a link to the 2010 TX Shootout results.
http://tournament.challengesoccer.com/tournaments/team_schedule.php
zygor
zygor
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 140
Points : 3771
Join date : 2009-08-07
Location : ATX

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by brokedawg on 27/08/10, 11:38 am

I think we will have some important match ups this weekend to kick off PL. Challenge gets a shot at Lonestars and both D'Feeters and Texans will try to put a dent in the Hurricanes. All in all a pretty good start to the season.
brokedawg
brokedawg
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 368
Points : 4157
Join date : 2009-05-07

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by justfurkicks on 28/08/10, 12:34 pm

zygor wrote:
justfurkicks wrote:Is this the same NORTH OKC OFC that played in Houston Shootout ? Just curious.
Yes it is. Here is a link to the 2010 TX Shootout results.
http://tournament.challengesoccer.com/tournaments/team_schedule.php

Thanks. I had no clue they were Premiere league when my dd played against them. Explains their coaches overly loud pregame speach.

Now Sting and Solar go kick their behinds. Laughing
justfurkicks
justfurkicks
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 361
Points : 4151
Join date : 2009-05-26

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Some Saturday results

Post by Ferris on 28/08/10, 06:02 pm

Hurricane 2-0 over D'Feeters
Solar 1-0 over TSC
Sting 7-0 over North OKC (OFC)

Don't know about Texans. Anyone???
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Points : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by malbec on 28/08/10, 06:09 pm

Texans 10-0. Heard it was 8-0 at half.

malbec
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 3251
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Ferris on 28/08/10, 06:21 pm

malbec wrote:Texans 10-0. Heard it was 8-0 at half.

Wow! Poor Blitz....guess the TFC game either woke the Texans up or just made them flat out mad...either way a beating.
Ferris
Ferris
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 114
Points : 3800
Join date : 2009-06-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 08:12 pm



'Feet loses to Hurricanes 2 - 0 today, Sting Blue ties Hurricanes I believe 2 - 2 in a friendly a couple of weeks ago, and gives 'Feet a decent game with a 1 - 0 loss last Monday. I'd say Sting Blue might be a team to be reckoned with, or 'Feet just didn't acquire what they think they did. In any case it's a poor start for 'Feet.

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 3486
Join date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 08:18 pm

Ferris wrote:
malbec wrote:Texans 10-0. Heard it was 8-0 at half.

Wow! Poor Blitz....guess the TFC game either woke the Texans up or just made them flat out mad...either way a beating.



Yikes!! As Kenshi so often likes to put it. Talk about taking out your frustration on someone. Must say quite impressive considering it's Premier League.


Note: Blitz didn't win a single Premier league game last season. Their record was 0 wins and 11 loses. Texans beat them 9 - 0 last season. They took a beating all last season.


Last edited by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 3486
Join date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Arch Stanton on 28/08/10, 08:24 pm

RAYADOS04 wrote:

'Feet loses to Hurricanes 2 - 0 today, Sting Blue ties Hurricanes I believe 2 - 2 in a friendly a couple of weeks ago, and gives 'Feet a decent game with a 1 - 0 loss last Monday. I'd say Sting Blue might be a team to be reckoned with, or 'Feet just didn't acquire what they think they did. In any case it's a poor start for 'Feet.

Actually not a bad result against Hurricanes. No shame in playing them tough in Oklahoma. I think you may be right about Sting Blue though. Better not take them lightly.
Arch Stanton
Arch Stanton
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3933
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by malbec on 28/08/10, 08:38 pm

Hurricane has more than one 95 team, and a solid 96 team.... Hearing mixed answers as to which one tied Sting Blue 2-2. Heard Blitz (who lost (to be nice) to Texans today) tied the same Sting team that weekend too...

And it was a scrimmage in OK. Both teams could have been missing players.

malbec
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 3251
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 09:47 pm

Arch Stanton wrote:
RAYADOS04 wrote:

'Feet loses to Hurricanes 2 - 0 today, Sting Blue ties Hurricanes I believe 2 - 2 in a friendly a couple of weeks ago, and gives 'Feet a decent game with a 1 - 0 loss last Monday. I'd say Sting Blue might be a team to be reckoned with, or 'Feet just didn't acquire what they think they did. In any case it's a poor start for 'Feet.

Actually not a bad result against Hurricanes. No shame in playing them tough in Oklahoma. I think you may be right about Sting Blue though. Better not take them lightly.




The first round of Premier League Games last season were at the AndromedaTF's and 'Feet lost to Hurricanes 2 - 1. I seem to recall watching part of that game. So, considering the significant changes they made to their roster this season and lost 2 - 0 today seems questionable at least. I believe the expectations are high at 'Feet this season.

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 3486
Join date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 09:57 pm

malbec wrote:Hurricane has more than one 95 team, and a solid 96 team.... Hearing mixed answers as to which one tied Sting Blue 2-2. Heard Blitz (who lost (to be nice) to Texans today) tied the same Sting team that weekend too...

And it was a scrimmage in OK. Both teams could have been missing players.



I heard it was the RHEIN team. Any Sting Blue parent out there to confirm? Plus, I also heard there were local college scouts watching, and I would assume that all participating team players would like to have taken advantage of that. That's just what I heard.

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 3486
Join date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by RAYADOS04 on 28/08/10, 11:02 pm

RAYADOS04 wrote:
Ferris wrote:
malbec wrote:Texans 10-0. Heard it was 8-0 at half.

Wow! Poor Blitz....guess the TFC game either woke the Texans up or just made them flat out mad...either way a beating.



Yikes!! As Kenshi so often likes to put it. Talk about taking out your frustration on someone. Must say quite impressive considering it's Premier League.


Note: [b]Blitz didn't win a single Premier league game last season. Their record was 0 wins and 11 loses. Texans beat them 9 - 0 last season. They took a beating all last season.

RAYADOS04
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 3486
Join date : 2010-02-18

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by malbec on 29/08/10, 08:15 am

RAYADOS04 wrote:
malbec wrote:Hurricane has more than one 95 team, and a solid 96 team.... Hearing mixed answers as to which one tied Sting Blue 2-2. Heard Blitz (who lost (to be nice) to Texans today) tied the same Sting team that weekend too...

And it was a scrimmage in OK. Both teams could have been missing players.



I heard it was the RHEIN team. Any Sting Blue parent out there to confirm? Plus, I also heard there were local college scouts watching, and I would assume that all participating team players would like to have taken advantage of that. That's just what I heard.

Rhein no longer coaches that team. Rhein does, however, now coach the 96 team.

I wasn't there, but I do have a friend who has a daughter on the Hurricane 96 B team. He was there and told me the 95 A team didn't participate in the friendlies that weekend with Sting, and that the 96 Rhein team tied the 95 Sting B team.

He said Facebook was blowing up with posts from players from the Hurricane B team and Blitz team about how they just tied the National Champs.

malbec
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 7
Points : 3251
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by ChelseaFan on 29/08/10, 11:53 am

brokedawg wrote:I think we will have some important match ups this weekend to kick off PL. Challenge gets a shot at Lonestars and both D'Feeters and Texans will try to put a dent in the Hurricanes. All in all a pretty good start to the season.

Again...this is Lonestars #2 team...not the team previously known as Lonestars Red and now dubbed Lonestars Elite.
ChelseaFan
ChelseaFan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 94
Points : 3685
Join date : 2009-11-01

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Arch Stanton on 29/08/10, 03:39 pm


So far have heard,

Solar 6
North OKC 0

Feet 2
Tulsa Blitz 0

Great job N. Texas!
Arch Stanton
Arch Stanton
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 176
Points : 3933
Join date : 2009-05-06

Back to top Go down

Premier League Empty Re: Premier League

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum