Latest topics
Solar 09G Angelone looking for 1-2 playersToday at 5:29 pmSolar09G
Training in NE Tarrant? Today at 5:00 pmjdavid07
Odyssey SC 01/02G is looking to add - LH ByeToday at 4:50 pmOdyssey Dad
Dallas Texans 08 & 09 Classic D1 Bye SalazarToday at 4:49 pmDtsoccer21
For Sale Texans Uniform Youth XL #12 great shapeToday at 4:38 pmcastijd
Dallas Texans Division making switchToday at 4:36 pmhetlevenisvoetbal
Dallas Texans 03G D-1 team looking for 1 more playerToday at 4:36 pmTexans 06 Girls Dallas
SOLAR 06G BYARS (DPL & NPL) - OPEN TRYOUTS FOR 3-4 PLAYERSToday at 4:34 pmsolarap06
Dallas Texans 08 DallasToday at 4:30 pmDtsoccer21
Solar 08G Rangel Open TryoutsToday at 4:18 pmcentermidmom
Blaze FC 03G looking for starting GoalkeeperToday at 4:18 pmeac792
Dallas Texans 07 Red Today at 4:10 pmDtsoccer21
DT 08G Red West LHGCL D2Today at 3:47 pmjanb884
DKSC ‘06 D1/NPL, ECRL Today at 3:43 pmfooty magic
Texas Spurs Soccer ClubToday at 3:24 pmPauloMaldini
Texas Spurs Soccer ClubToday at 3:23 pmPauloMaldini
Evo10G Boyle(Colleyville/Southlake/Grapevine) Open PracticesToday at 3:13 pmCoachBoyle
Solar 02G Hernandez - Open Practices (LHGCL Div. 1 & NPL)Today at 3:06 pmPRsoccer03
Coppell FC 09G Open PracticesToday at 2:58 pmCoppellFC
Meja 06 GirlsToday at 2:15 pmMeja Soccer Club
03 Girls FC Cardinals 2 roster spots and guest playToday at 1:54 pmJJChapa
Victory FC ‘10 looking for players-Arlington Today at 1:53 pmatlas_sports
Victory FC 04/05 is looking for players Today at 1:53 pmatlas_sports
Victory FC 04 is looking for players Today at 1:51 pmatlas_sports
Victory FC 02/03 is looking for players Today at 1:51 pmatlas_sports

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 13481 registered users
The newest registered user is castijd

Our users have posted a total of 191679 messages in 26613 subjects

Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children

Post by TxFutbal on 6/12/2018, 12:59 pm

Soccer08 wrote:Oh, TxFutbal!  If it were only that easy.  

It really is THAT EASY!  Make a single call to Wade and Wade makes a single call to Texans Admin.. BAM!  Or make a single call to Paul Stewart (Pres of Texans) Phone: 214-794-4754.  A coach cannot under any circumstances hold your US Club card hostage unless you owe them money.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children - Page 2 Empty Re: Dallas Texans refuse to release non-select children

Post by soccertard on 6/12/2018, 1:03 pm

Divorces are messy. Tard has been married 4 times. Thank the lord for prenups. Suzie and I get to keep the Bentley, and the soccer contracts.
soccertard
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer08 on 6/12/2018, 1:10 pm

Thank you for the info TxFutbal! Smile

Soccer08
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern on 6/13/2018, 11:49 pm

SickofStupidity wrote:
anothercrazysoccerdad wrote:
Zizou wrote:You can still go to open DA and LHGCL practices without a release. US club has no authority to stop you. You just might add that you would be willing to play ECNL at the open practice if it would be a better fit. With at least three different governing bodies in women’s soccer releases and clubs controlling players movement is a thing of the past.

Unfortunately, DA has specific rules preventing current DA players from practicing, training, and tryouts with ANY other team while on a DA roster, without permission from their current DA club director. This is effective until the DA season is over.  The DA season is not deemed to be over until after the late June playoffs and/or showcase event in San Diego.  The DA rules say, if you are training with another team without permission, you will not be allowed to play with that club the following year.

Cue the BigEgo DA defense in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Sooo ... What is it exactly that you think I'd need to defend here SoSy?  I completely agree with this and have literally stated much of the same as crazydad here in the past.  That, and I'm not even sure I'll have a kid participating in GDA  Wink

How ironical.

But fun regardless!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelinaGoalee on 6/14/2018, 12:50 am

Big Ern wrote:
SickofStupidity wrote:
anothercrazysoccerdad wrote:
Zizou wrote:You can still go to open DA and LHGCL practices without a release. US club has no authority to stop you. You just might add that you would be willing to play ECNL at the open practice if it would be a better fit. With at least three different governing bodies in women’s soccer releases and clubs controlling players movement is a thing of the past.

Unfortunately, DA has specific rules preventing current DA players from practicing, training, and tryouts with ANY other team while on a DA roster, without permission from their current DA club director. This is effective until the DA season is over.  The DA season is not deemed to be over until after the late June playoffs and/or showcase event in San Diego.  The DA rules say, if you are training with another team without permission, you will not be allowed to play with that club the following year.

Cue the BigEgo DA defense in 3 . . . 2 . . . 1 . . .

Sooo ... What is it exactly that you think I'd need to defend here SoSy?  I completely agree with this and have literally stated much of the same as crazydad here in the past.  That, and I'm not even sure I'll have a kid participating in GDA  Wink

How ironical.

But fun regardless!
Damn, I couldn’t see that but....they’re growing up.

AngelinaGoalee
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum