Latest topics
NTX Celtic 11G Elite- looking for a few more playersToday at 02:08 pmCelticSoccer
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOWToday at 01:59 pmmusaisaya
9v9 AND 7v7 OPTION FOR U10 AGE GROUP - TEXAS WINTER CLASSICToday at 01:58 pmmusaisaya
08 boys friendly tournament Fathers Day weekend 06/15-6/16Today at 01:57 pmtornadoes
08 friendly tournament fathers day weekendToday at 01:56 pmtornadoes
PIT WINTER 2 - INDOOR LEAGUEToday at 01:47 pmPITSoccer
Frisco Flyers FUTSAL LEAGUE is OPEN for REGISTRATION!!Today at 01:37 pmfutsalfriscoflyers
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingToday at 01:33 pmSoccerDad75070
U12 DA announcementToday at 12:23 pmBENDMEOVER
Top Sting 2010 Team leaves??? wha???Today at 11:49 amFoxysoccermom
The best league for the Spring Season...Today at 11:17 amAngelinaGoalee
04 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:08 amU90C
05 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:08 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:07 amU90C
07 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:06 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:03 amU90C
03 Girls Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:01 amU90C
09 Girls Teams - Hill Country Classic (Jan. 25-27, 2019)Today at 09:00 amU90C
06 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:49 amU90C
08 Girls Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:49 amU90C
04 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:47 amU90C
06 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:46 amU90C
07 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:45 amU90C
08 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:44 amU90C
11 Boys Teams - U90C Spring Kickoff (Jan. 31-Feb. 3, 2019)Today at 08:43 amU90C
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12773 registered users
The newest registered user is Goalkeeper14

Our users have posted a total of 184170 messages in 24551 subjects

FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by FBR09G on 20/06/18, 09:35 am

Updated 09 FBR as of 6/20/18. Only 09 teams with 3 or more games played since 2/10/18 are included in the FBR published rankings. All games in the U9 leagues and tournaments that "publish results" are included.  

FBR09 will also include any 09 teams playing against each other in the 08 division.  As long as the teams that are playing up are not using 08 players when playing against each other 09 teams.

Also, ranking points are derived from who you play and their tier(not your own tier) and, how well the teams you play do.  FBR is presented as W/L/T not W/T/L.  This FBR is the sole representation of FBR09,  any and all complaints(and compliments) should be directed to FBR09.  These rankings use the same software and criteria as with all prior year FBRs.

Feel free to PM or email if you think there is an error with your team or if you have any questions.  GotSoccer is generally used to determine team name/coach/club, please message me of any recent changes.

avatar
FBR09G
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 64
Points : 1544
Join date : 2015-03-03
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by ProphAC on 20/06/18, 10:56 am

Thanks FBR for another update. Really appreciate it!

Question... ESC is out of state and we include them in the games that impact the rankings but we don’t use Colorado Rush Dibiassi in the rankings and they have played 3 games against ‘09 NTX teams as well. Is there a difference between the two in why or why not they are included in the scoring. Just trying to understand the rules.

Thanks again for your efforts!
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 1138
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by soccergodntx on 20/06/18, 11:11 am

I think its because its an out of town tournament

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 165
Points : 954
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Socc-It-To-Me on 20/06/18, 11:15 am

Amazing that there are 108 2009 teams playing in North Texas!

Socc-It-To-Me
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 38
Points : 513
Join date : 2017-10-03

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 20/06/18, 11:21 am

ProphAC wrote:Thanks FBR for another update.  Really appreciate it!

Question... ESC is out of state and we include them in the games that impact the rankings but we don’t use Colorado Rush Dibiassi in the rankings and they have played 3 games against ‘09 NTX teams as well.  Is there a difference between the two in why or why not they are included in the scoring.  Just trying to understand the rules.  

Thanks again for your efforts!  

AS someone noted somewhere... OK teams that visit often, get included as they have a number of common opponents. They arent published in ranking, but yes the data is there. A team from CO is not going to be included because there isn't enough commonality to make it mean anything.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3150
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by ProphAC on 20/06/18, 11:44 am

We included ESC in the records in the past when they had only played 4 NTX games with no common opponents back in December. They have 6 games right now so that makes sense to include them still even though they have no other games with common opponents. But I thought the rule was 3 NTX games against ‘09 competition and it counts. 21 of the teams on the rankings have played only 4 or 3 games against NTX competition.
You can’t say that this is due to an out of state tournament b/c we are counting games between Texas teams in Denver. Also, you can’t say that you don’t know what tier to put CO Rush in b/c it’s clear they are a tier 1 team based upon results.

I just thought it was an interesting omission b/c where do you draw the line and decide one team will be included but not another if there isn’t a “rule” clarifying the decision. I don’t see the difference in ESC vs CO Rush... especially when we included ESC back in January FBR records when they only had 4 games to show from the December “group of death” tournament.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 1138
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 20/06/18, 11:55 am

ProphAC wrote:We included ESC in the records in the past when they had only played 4 NTX games with no common opponents back in December.  They have 6 games right now so that makes sense to include them still even though they have no other games with common opponents.  But I thought the rule was 3 NTX games against ‘09 competition and it counts.  21 of the teams on the rankings have played only 4 or 3 games against NTX competition.  
You can’t say that this is due to an out of state tournament b/c we are counting games between Texas teams in Denver.  Also, you can’t say that you don’t know what tier to put CO Rush in b/c it’s clear they are a tier 1 team based upon results.  

I just thought it was an interesting omission b/c where do you draw the line and decide one team will be included but not another if there isn’t a “rule” clarifying the decision.  I don’t see the difference in ESC vs CO Rush... especially when we included ESC back in January FBR records when they only had 4 games to show from the December “group of death” tournament.  

Not sure you get what Im saying.  ESC played Texans, FCD, Solar Angelone(twice) and Colvin in LCC in May.  So they are in the data.  They only played Rush at Supercopa.  Rush is also in the data.  So the game would count.  

You say no common opponents... they are the common the opponent for Solar, Solar, Texans, and FCD... now Rush.

A game against Slammers or heat, well, slammers and heat arent ever coming here, so not enough games to include.  ESC comes here to play on regular basis.  FBR09 is handling correctly.  Dont add new teams in for a far off out of state tourney, but if any teams in the data play each other, then include.  This is similiar to prior years.  Especially the 07s, which I trained FBR09 so would make sense.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3150
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by ProphAC on 20/06/18, 12:00 pm

CO Rush Dibiassi played 3 NTX teams. Angelone 2-2, Scarfone 2-1, and Dallas Rush 2-4 going 1-1-1. I’m not talking about including random teams... especially if they didn’t play 3 NTX teams. CO Rush played 3 NTX teams and no other out of state team in Denver did.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 1138
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by boilerjoe_96 on 20/06/18, 12:07 pm

boilerjoe_96 wrote:
ProphAC wrote:We included ESC in the records in the past when they had only played 4 NTX games with no common opponents back in December.  They have 6 games right now so that makes sense to include them still even though they have no other games with common opponents.  But I thought the rule was 3 NTX games against ‘09 competition and it counts.  21 of the teams on the rankings have played only 4 or 3 games against NTX competition.  
You can’t say that this is due to an out of state tournament b/c we are counting games between Texas teams in Denver.  Also, you can’t say that you don’t know what tier to put CO Rush in b/c it’s clear they are a tier 1 team based upon results.  

I just thought it was an interesting omission b/c where do you draw the line and decide one team will be included but not another if there isn’t a “rule” clarifying the decision.  I don’t see the difference in ESC vs CO Rush... especially when we included ESC back in January FBR records when they only had 4 games to show from the December “group of death” tournament.  

Not sure you get what Im saying.  ESC played Texans, FCD, Solar Angelone(twice) and Colvin in LCC in May.  So they are in the data.  They only played Rush at Supercopa.  Rush is also in the data.  So the game would count.  

You say no common opponents... they are the common the opponent for Solar, Solar, Texans, and FCD... now Rush.

A game against Slammers or heat, well, slammers and heat arent ever coming here, so not enough games to include.  ESC comes here to play on regular basis.  FBR09 is handling correctly.  Dont add new teams in for a far off out of state tourney, but if any teams in the data play each other, then include.  This is similiar to prior years.  Especially the 07s, which I trained FBR09 so would make sense.

Its pretty simple... Line drawn.
avatar
boilerjoe_96
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 636
Points : 3150
Join date : 2012-04-26

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by FBR09G on 20/06/18, 12:18 pm

ESC only included data, but were never added to the FBR list. If anything ESC could be the exemption. I will have to discuss further with other FBRs.

Thanks for the input.
avatar
FBR09G
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 64
Points : 1544
Join date : 2015-03-03
Location : Dallas

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by ProphAC on 20/06/18, 12:44 pm

Just to be clear and this will be my final comment. I was only saying it made sense to me that the CO Rush data be included just like the ESC data was included. Neither should be in the rankings for obvious reasons. ESC games got in the data originally by doing what CO Rush did this past weekend... play 3 or more NTX teams. ESC will probably play in a tournament about every 6 months, so most of the time they will only have 3-5 games in the data at a time.

When I made my comment about “where do you draw the line” nobody had ever said the rule was that teams that are close enough to visit NTX every so often and play 3 games against NTX teams get in the data but teams that are far away that play 3 NTX teams in far away tournaments don’t get included. So the simple rule that draws the line was just mentioned thanks to FBR07. Great! Now we know.

Moving on.
avatar
ProphAC
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 210
Points : 1138
Join date : 2016-12-02

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by SolarFeet on 20/06/18, 02:44 pm

#1 Rush is now D’feeters and Texans Red Williams is Solar Blue.

SolarFeet
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 15
Points : 955
Join date : 2016-06-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by soccergodntx on 20/06/18, 02:54 pm

Is rush officially D'feeters now? DTS is Solar south. Lot of changes.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 165
Points : 954
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Eddyinmyyeti on 20/06/18, 03:05 pm

Soccergod I believe Rush is, or at least will be shortly. The announcement was made a few weeks back I think.

Eddyinmyyeti
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 402
Join date : 2018-02-06

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by BodhiDalton on 21/06/18, 09:50 am

It is interesting to see how several teams can work their way in to the top 10 without playing, much less, beating other top 10 teams. Top 5 are solid for sure but lots of movement 6-15 every time the rankings update.
avatar
BodhiDalton
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 12
Points : 402
Join date : 2017-11-29

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by nTxsoccRfan on 21/06/18, 10:56 am

I agree. Kicks Luna should be #6...hands down!
avatar
nTxsoccRfan
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 330
Join date : 2018-04-14

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Offsides on 21/06/18, 02:25 pm

BodhiDalton wrote:It is interesting to see how several teams can work their way in to the top 10 without playing, much less, beating other top 10 teams.  Top 5 are solid for sure but lots of movement 6-15 every time the rankings update.

It at times makes no sense but if you dig deep you will probably find that those phantom movers beat some half way decent team along the way. Perhaps the team they beat had a bad game or maybe they had help. But at some point that game will fall off and they will free fall unless they play top teams. Who knows maybe they belong and maybe they don't and maybe they are dodging the top teams but eventually it all gets worked out. FBR is pretty darn accurate and will be VERY close to the qualifying seeding when our 09s go select. U want to be closer to #1 because being on the other end makes qualifying miserable as you get to play #1.. Qualifying for the top 5 is normally uneventful aka boring.

Offsides
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 82
Points : 2374
Join date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Cerv1973 on 21/06/18, 03:25 pm

Thank you FBR! I’m guessing we won’t see rankings again until after August 17-19 tourneys?

Cerv1973
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 547
Join date : 2017-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Cerv1973 on 21/06/18, 03:31 pm

With the teams playing 9v9 this fall. Will Sunday Primetime (top division) still be the top league around?

Cerv1973
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 547
Join date : 2017-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by soccergodntx on 21/06/18, 03:54 pm

I heard the girls are doing what the boys side did. They are supposedly coming out with another league that will be 7v7 pre-select. You win the league and u qualify for classic league. Not sure though just a rumor.

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 165
Points : 954
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Cerv1973 on 21/06/18, 05:42 pm

I heard the same rumor but I didn’t see anything on the website yet.

Cerv1973
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 547
Join date : 2017-10-31

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by soccergodntx on 04/07/18, 09:47 am

Ok so there is a Jr girls classic academy league. I wonder if they will use the FBR rankings. It says voted by a Lake Highlands Committee, hmmmm......

soccergodntx
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 165
Points : 954
Join date : 2017-03-24

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by GloryDays on 17/07/18, 10:05 pm

Evening FBR, 35th ranked Solar 09G Austin is the same team as 17th ranked Solar 09G Nichols. Returning 9 players from last season with a new coach. Just an FYI. Thanks!

GloryDays
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 2
Points : 153
Join date : 2018-07-17

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by soccerdad2018 on 03/08/18, 02:20 pm

Can't wait to see all the movement after the first tournament in 2 weeks. There's a lot of team going 9v9.

soccerdad2018
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 53
Points : 430
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: FBR09 Rankings June 20th, 2018

Post by Cerv1973 on 03/08/18, 11:30 pm

Come to Oklahoma they said, it will be fun they said...

Cerv1973
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 68
Points : 547
Join date : 2017-10-31

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum