North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 01:09 amFever United Wright
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
+27790324557 MEET A PROFESSIONA PSYCHIC, SPIRITUAL HEALER ON28/12/23, 07:07 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557STRONG LOVE SPELLS FOR RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE WH28/12/23, 06:58 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557WE ARE THE ILLUMINATI, REGISTER AS A NEW MEMBER 28/12/23, 06:53 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557THIS IS THE ILLUMINATI JOINING POINT 28/12/23, 06:46 amkawayidamirrows
+27790324557 THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US28/12/23, 06:37 amkawayidamirrows
THE REAL ILLUMINATI WHATSAPP NO TO CONTACT US ONLINE IS+277928/12/23, 06:28 amkawayidamirrows
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East
Annis18/11/23, 12:00 pmPele
Triumph FC Boys09/11/23, 10:08 pmPele

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year? - Page 3 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Kewb11

Our users have posted a total of 205165 messages in 31955 subjects

Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year?

Post by ProudPapa 13/08/18, 01:33 pm

Soccer059742 wrote:I stumbled onto this forum through a search and read a little out of curiosity. You do know that these kids you're calling "embarrassments" are hard working 12 and 13 year old girls, who love soccer, dedicate multiple nights a week to it, forego vacations etc. for their team....
These are adults posting on this site correct? Does that make you feel superior to insult little girls?

As far as Solar, no both coaches did not get tossed. The ref was an utter embarrassment to the uniform doing things like screaming at both teams of girls to shut up, yelling about how short his fuse was, making disparaging remarks about  coaches' ethnicity, etc. Truly the worst display of ref behavior I've ever seen including rec. I don't think the people discussing the situation are privy to all the facts.

So as far as embarrassing results, after getting beaten 4-0 in Tut by Sparta, didn't Solar cut that to 1-0 the 2nd weekend of QT? Not really an embarrassment. Tied Warriors? Not embarrassing. Lost 2-0 to FCD during the game with the crazy ref. Not the desired result, but embarrassing? Nope.

I will not find it necessary to post here regularly but felt the need to respond. I'm sure you will respond to me in an equally nasty way, but at least I'm an adult.

The girls were not the issue. The coaches and the ref had had enough of each other.

ProudPapa
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year? - Page 3 Empty Re: Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year?

Post by SickofStupidity 13/08/18, 01:36 pm

Soccer059742 wrote:I stumbled onto this forum through a search and read a little out of curiosity. You do know that these kids you're calling "embarrassments" are hard working 12 and 13 year old girls, who love soccer, dedicate multiple nights a week to it, forego vacations etc. for their team....
These are adults posting on this site correct? Does that make you feel superior to insult little girls?

As far as Solar, no both coaches did not get tossed. The ref was an utter embarrassment to the uniform doing things like screaming at both teams of girls to shut up, yelling about how short his fuse was, making disparaging remarks about  coaches' ethnicity, etc. Truly the worst display of ref behavior I've ever seen including rec. I don't think the people discussing the situation are privy to all the facts.

So as far as embarrassing results, after getting beaten 4-0 in Tut by Sparta, didn't Solar cut that to 1-0 the 2nd weekend of QT? Not really an embarrassment. Tied Warriors? Not embarrassing. Lost 2-0 to FCD during the game with the crazy ref. Not the desired result, but embarrassing? Nope.

I will not find it necessary to post here regularly but felt the need to respond. I'm sure you will respond to me in an equally nasty way, but at least I'm an adult.

sure you did Laughing

SickofStupidity
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer059742 13/08/18, 02:55 pm

Absolutely they had. I don't know how to quote but someone above said Solar was an embarrassment in "every way" and how they can't believe they put that team out there. I would read that to include the players as well, who for a team with many new players and different coaches actually was competitive. Honestly I wouldn't expect coaches to stay quiet with the behavior that ref displayed. Even the other team and linesman were in shock and awe. The two goals both resulted from his calls. The other team played great too, not trying to say they didn't play a great game, this ref was just over the top.

He actually was excited to call the 2nd free kick right outside the box which resulted in the goal. I clearly saw and heard him say something like "oh good another handball, they get a free kick" to the players and crowd. He had a loose screw. It was actually this I was referring to:

Solar Llamas was an embarassment in every way. Not sure how that club can out that group out to represent them.

Soccer059742
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer059742 13/08/18, 03:05 pm

And yes, Mr. Or Ms. Sickofstupidity, I did actually find it searching for info about qualifying. Your point is????? I followed everyone's predictions for a while but the rude remarks about individual teams were actually shocking to me. Guess I shouldn't be surprised though. It's so easy to talk crap about people from behind a keyboard. My question is still, why tear down barely teenage girls?

Soccer059742
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 13/08/18, 03:17 pm

Soccer059742 wrote:Absolutely they had. I don't know how to quote but someone above said Solar was an embarrassment in "every way" and how they can't believe they put that team out there. I would read that to include the players as well, who for a team with many new players and different coaches actually was competitive. Honestly I wouldn't expect coaches to stay quiet with the behavior that ref displayed. Even the other team and linesman were in shock and awe.  The two goals both resulted from his calls. The other team played great too, not trying to say they didn't play a great game, this ref was just over the top.

He actually was excited to call the 2nd free kick right outside the box which resulted in the goal. I clearly saw and heard him say something like "oh good another handball, they get a free kick" to the players and crowd. He had a loose screw. It was actually this I was referring to:

Solar Llamas was an embarassment in every way. Not sure how that club can out that group out to represent them.

I believe the person you are looking for is Soccerdad75070....definitely has an axe to grind with this team after trolling this and another post related to them.  Any team that made it to week 2 QF is hardly an "embarrassment"
With that said this ref was of the odd type for sure.  Most refs in any sport want to call a clean game and be in the background since people are there to watch the game.  This one was all about being the center of attention.  I drama student in a former life perhaps.

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 13/08/18, 03:28 pm

That's a hard number to remember he better write it down.
Soccer059742 better tattoo this in ink washes off w soap.
BENDMEOVER
BENDMEOVER
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Coach 13/08/18, 03:33 pm

Soccer059742 wrote:And yes, Mr. Or Ms. Sickofstupidity, I did actually find it searching for info about qualifying. Your point is????? I followed everyone's predictions for a while but the rude remarks about individual teams were actually shocking to me. Guess I shouldn't be surprised though. It's so easy to talk crap about people from behind a keyboard. My question is still,  why tear down barely teenage girls?

Which teams get into Lake Highlands this year? - Page 3 Keyboa10

Original Supporting Member
Original Supporting Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Soccer059742 13/08/18, 03:40 pm

Well, whatever his axe to grind is, he needs to take it somewhere else. Kids are not the place to sharpen your weapons. Anyway, I was silently following along and just couldn't get that out of my head without some type of response. This board is definitely not my kind of place though. I think it's best just not to look in the future. Smile

Soccer059742
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13/08/18, 04:10 pm

Soccer059742 wrote:Well, whatever his axe to grind is, he needs to take it somewhere else. Kids are not the place to sharpen your weapons. Anyway, I was silently following along and just couldn't get that out of my head without some type of response. This board is definitely not my kind of place though. I think it's best just not to look in the future. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 13/08/18, 04:14 pm

Kids are more resilient than given credit for. Its usually the parents and coaches who are offended the easiest-see Sparta coach on this thread....
The kids know where they stack up, they play because they are good, enjoy it or both...its the momma hens who get their feathers ruffled by comments after they stumble into this forum world....just like the rest of us.

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tewinn23 13/08/18, 04:56 pm

Brian Griffins BFF wrote:Kids are more resilient than given credit for.  Its usually the parents and coaches who are offended the easiest-see Sparta coach on this thread....
The kids know where they stack up, they play because they are good, enjoy it or both...its the momma hens who get their feathers ruffled by comments after they stumble into this forum world....just like the rest of us.  

Yeah I’m the Sparta Coach, I have nothing to hide. Also not offended, I just asked the question as did you is what other comments tiki had to his comment “you don’t know what your talking about” then leave is funny!

Oh well qualify is done and now time to prepare for season.
tewinn23
tewinn23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by tewinn23 06/09/18, 02:59 pm

this was the comment received privately from tikitalker..................
sent late at night they must have had some liquid courage Laughing Very Happy

tikitalker 04/09/18, 09:59 pm

Come see me when you get to the 1st division and we can talk, small fry.
tewinn23
tewinn23
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by BENDMEOVER 06/09/18, 04:29 pm

I call him the false prophet.

TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 06/09/18, 08:49 pm

tewinn23 wrote:this was the comment received privately from tikitalker..................
sent late at night they must have had some liquid courage Laughing Very Happy

tikitalker 04/09/18, 09:59 pm

Come see me when you get to the 1st division and we can talk, small fry.

1st division??? why does tiki want you to join the infantry??? Silly goose

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Striker78 14/09/18, 10:59 am

Royal FC has been disqualified from the league for playing an ineligible player during QT. Sucks that they kept another deserving team from getting in.
Striker78
Striker78
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3