Latest topics
Classic League Div 1 Week 3 PredictionsYesterday at 06:47 pmCtrl Alt de Ligt
Junior Lake HighlandsYesterday at 05:15 pmBENDMEOVER
Inter United FC 12B (Bradford)Yesterday at 04:34 pmInterUnitedFC
Inter United FC 11G (Bradford)Yesterday at 04:25 pmInterUnitedFC
Shock FC 04G is now Infinity 04GYesterday at 03:17 pmbluesoc6
2019-2020 DA and ECNL TeamsYesterday at 02:14 pmYo
Renegades Soccer Club - Ramirez 2014G Opportunity Yesterday at 07:00 amRenegades Soccer Club
FC Dallas 05B (coach Chris Che) looking for 05 players19/09/19, 10:02 amFCDdad0507
Manchester SC 07G Open Sessions18/09/19, 01:51 pmmansc07g
DKSC 06G - Aranha17/09/19, 03:33 pmDKSCJA
Sting Austin16/09/19, 10:37 pmBig Ern
McKinney United 07G Open Spots Available 16/09/19, 09:51 pmmikecorich
McKinney United 07G Open Spots Available 16/09/19, 09:50 pmmikecorich
Classic League Div 1 Week 2 Predictions16/09/19, 05:20 pmCATX
FREE TRAINING SESSION FOR 2011 GIRLS - FRIDAY, SEP 2016/09/19, 01:25 pmmusaisaya
FREE TRAINING SESSION FOR 2010 GIRLS - FRIDAY, SEP 2016/09/19, 01:23 pmmusaisaya
07 DA 201916/09/19, 11:15 amCheckpoint Charlie
FCDY 09G West16/09/19, 09:22 amterps37
FCDY 08G West16/09/19, 09:21 amterps37
FC Dallas 12B West (Kang and Willett)16/09/19, 09:19 amterps37
FC Dallas 11B West16/09/19, 09:17 amterps37
Dallas Texans 2013G Mochel16/09/19, 08:08 amTexansMochel
03B Classic League15/09/19, 06:45 pmLongview
U.S. U20 MNT heads to Slovenia for games vs Croatia and UAE15/09/19, 12:21 amMajorTom
Renegades 2010G North - Blanton 14/09/19, 09:00 amtareyncarol
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194262 messages in 27272 subjects

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Foxysoccermom on 20/07/18, 10:16 am

Does anyone know the dates for this qualifying tournament? I'm trying to schedule vacation and don't want to overlap.
Foxysoccermom
Foxysoccermom
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 713
Points : 1734
Join date : 2017-01-30

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Treinador3 on 20/07/18, 11:00 am

Foxysoccermom wrote:Does anyone know the dates for this qualifying tournament?  I'm trying to schedule vacation and don't want to overlap.

Schedules are on the FDL website.

Treinador3
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 1113
Join date : 2016-11-14

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Guest on 20/07/18, 11:40 am

More importantly to you Foxy, the Coach's meeting is 2:00am Saturday on Harry Hines.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Wannabe on 20/07/18, 01:59 pm

Treinador3 wrote:
Foxysoccermom wrote:Does anyone know the dates for this qualifying tournament?  I'm trying to schedule vacation and don't want to overlap.

Schedules are on the FDL website.

Can you post the website link?

__________________________________________________
Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr Pepper, and make it quick. I'm in a god-damn hurry.
Wannabe
Wannabe
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 79
Points : 1336
Join date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by TxFutbal on 20/07/18, 02:01 pm

The first rule of FDL/JDL club is you don't talk about FDL/JDL club. If you don't already have the schedule you weren't invited.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 413
Points : 1547
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Wannabe on 20/07/18, 02:10 pm

TxFutbal wrote:The first rule of FDL/JDL club is you don't talk about FDL/JDL club.  If you don't already have the schedule you weren't invited.

How are all of those college recruiters supposed to make the games when nothing is posted about Fight Club/FDL/JDL?

__________________________________________________
Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr Pepper, and make it quick. I'm in a god-damn hurry.
Wannabe
Wannabe
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 79
Points : 1336
Join date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by NoSpinZone on 20/07/18, 02:17 pm

Wannabe wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:The first rule of FDL/JDL club is you don't talk about FDL/JDL club.  If you don't already have the schedule you weren't invited.

How are all of those college recruiters supposed to make the games when nothing is posted about Fight Club/FDL/JDL?

They are in the know. They have the secret access to schedules, courtesy tents w AC, food, drinks. Keeps riff raff away not making public.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 390
Points : 2534
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by SuperCoach on 20/07/18, 02:22 pm

Huuuee…..pepppple...theeenk yewre sooo funy! dese team.... wer…. pikt for debblopmnt...bio.....bandit n huttled
SuperCoach
SuperCoach
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 202
Points : 1841
Join date : 2015-04-30

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Wannabe on 20/07/18, 02:28 pm

NoSpinZone wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:The first rule of FDL/JDL club is you don't talk about FDL/JDL club.  If you don't already have the schedule you weren't invited.

How are all of those college recruiters supposed to make the games when nothing is posted about Fight Club/FDL/JDL?

They are in the know.  They have the secret access to schedules, courtesy tents w AC, food, drinks.  Keeps riff raff away not making public.

The DI and DII coaches I have talked to don’t have info. So I’m calling BS.

Send me pictures of all of those college coaches when you are at the scrimmages, not keeping score working on your development and supporting the DA teams financially.

__________________________________________________
Give me a diablo sandwich, a Dr Pepper, and make it quick. I'm in a god-damn hurry.
Wannabe
Wannabe
TxSoccer Sponsor
TxSoccer Sponsor

Posts : 79
Points : 1336
Join date : 2016-04-21

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by TxFutbal on 20/07/18, 03:16 pm

JDL has no affiliation to DA.. Again, JDL is a super secret thing.. 1st rule about JDL.. We don't talk about JDL.

TxFutbal
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 413
Points : 1547
Join date : 2016-09-11

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by NoSpinZone on 20/07/18, 03:20 pm

Wannabe wrote:
NoSpinZone wrote:
Wannabe wrote:
TxFutbal wrote:The first rule of FDL/JDL club is you don't talk about FDL/JDL club.  If you don't already have the schedule you weren't invited.

How are all of those college recruiters supposed to make the games when nothing is posted about Fight Club/FDL/JDL?

They are in the know.  They have the secret access to schedules, courtesy tents w AC, food, drinks.  Keeps riff raff away not making public.

The DI and DII coaches I have talked to don’t have info. So I’m calling BS.
.

Good to know they arent mentioning to you...(cough... riff raff).. Twisted Evil

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 390
Points : 2534
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.  Empty Re: Fdl/Jdl qualifying tournament.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum