Latest topics
06 Boys Sports Available - Futsal & Spring SeasonToday at 05:14 pmCoach Juan
06 Boys Sports Available Today at 05:06 pmCoach Juan
HPSA Scots - 07 Girls Spots Available Today at 04:57 pmCoach Juan
9v9 AND 7v7 OPTION FOR U10 AGE GROUP - TEXAS WINTER CLASSICToday at 03:52 pmmusaisaya
2016 GERMANY EXPENSE PAID TRIP ITINERARY - REGISTER NOWToday at 03:49 pmmusaisaya
03 Classic League D1Today at 02:32 pmsprint
05 Girl Looking to Guest Play - Have Coach's BlessingToday at 01:26 pmSoccerDad75070
Looking to add 2 PlayersToday at 12:25 pmFeet06
TOP TEN 08’ BOYS TEAMSToday at 11:17 am1a2b3c
U12 DA cost?Today at 11:05 amDevelopment_First
NTX Santos - 2010BToday at 11:01 amNTX_Santos
FC Dallas West - Looking for 12s and 13s for Spring Today at 10:52 amacademysoccerkeller
Solar 11 Weigelt Looking for Players Today at 10:13 amSolar11/12girls
Friendly 12/15 or 12/16Today at 09:50 amskills
Game of the WeekToday at 08:36 amDwight
Looking to add to rosterYesterday at 08:52 pmJ.Narvaez17
Texas Spirit 09- ClarkYesterday at 11:40 amacst
New Club in Alliance Looking for Coaches08/12/18, 06:19 pmjakesnake19
Looking for girls coaches for new club in Alliance08/12/18, 06:14 pmjakesnake19
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 INDOORGirls looking for a few07/12/18, 02:39 pmFusionFC2011
NTX CELTIC 2012/2013 boys Indoor looking for players07/12/18, 02:36 pmFusionFC2011
Coppell FC 07Girls07/12/18, 12:16 pmCoppellFC
Sting Dallas 10G Saldivar transition to 9v907/12/18, 10:15 ampsaldivar
'07 goalie/forward looking for a team for Fall 201907/12/18, 12:24 amterrycarol1
New Solar 10G Team06/12/18, 10:29 pmBizzy21
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

Statistics
We have 12767 registered users
The newest registered user is Development_First

Our users have posted a total of 184075 messages in 24517 subjects

Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Go down

Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Ronaldhinofan on 27/07/18, 12:55 pm

The Fever United ‘05 Girls - Penn team participated in the 2018 National Cup being held in Aurora, Colorado this past weekend. A total of 206 teams from 144 clubs were represented across 35 states, stretching from Hawaii to Maine. They converged at Aurora Sports Park, July 20-24, all vying to ultimately hold the Doug Hamilton Memorial Trophy. This past weekend marked the conclusion of a challenging journey for these participating teams, as all qualified through a National Cup XVII Regional or qualifying state cup competition.

The 17th annual National Cup Finals saw the largest tournament field in the event's history, featuring group play across 22 divisions with Super Groups (most competitive) and Premier Groups for the 13-U through 18/19-U age groups, before entering the knock-out round.

Congratulations to the Fever United ‘05 Girls for winning a national championship in the U13G Super Group! Our club is a national champion! Fever Proud!

#Trusttheprocess
#EXUNITATEVIRES

Thanks,

Fever Management

Ronaldhinofan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 454
Points : 3664
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Zizou on 27/07/18, 01:15 pm

That is awesome! Keep up the good work! This group is ready to move up.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4322
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by fcpcoach on 27/07/18, 01:38 pm

Congrats! Way to represent N. Texas...

fcpcoach
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 8
Points : 228
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Ronaldhinofan on 27/07/18, 02:16 pm

Thank you very much! We hope the NatX community is proud of our accomplishment. This is just as much a victory for us as it is NTX Soccer.

Ronaldhinofan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 454
Points : 3664
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal on 28/07/18, 09:00 pm

Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story! Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.
avatar
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 1542
Join date : 2014-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Zizou on 28/07/18, 09:40 pm

Oh no, it’s okay to keep those thoughts to yourself.

Zizou
TxSoccer Spammer
TxSoccer Spammer

Posts : 2360
Points : 4322
Join date : 2013-11-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by ForReal on 28/07/18, 11:54 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

Is it a DA or ECNL National championship? No. Are you an a*(hole? Yes.

ForReal
TxSoccer Author
TxSoccer Author

Posts : 545
Points : 2967
Join date : 2012-05-22

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by sonnyspurs07 on 29/07/18, 12:06 am

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

What a truly sad post. You need to rethink your life. Congrats Fever

sonnyspurs07
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 5
Points : 178
Join date : 2018-06-20

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by hetlevenisvoetbal on 29/07/18, 12:27 am

ForReal wrote:
hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

Is it a DA or ECNL National championship? No. Are you an a*(hole?  Yes.

Yes! DA and ECNL are National Championships and yes NPL is not. My advice is don't come her tooting your own horn if you don't want to hear the truth. Finally, YES I am a B!7cH but an honest and truthful one.

As mentioned before, this is my opinion.
avatar
hetlevenisvoetbal
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 62
Points : 1542
Join date : 2014-11-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by KeeperCommander on 30/07/18, 09:04 pm

Greatness!

KeeperCommander
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Posts : 1649
Points : 3577
Join date : 2013-09-30
Location : Sidelines watching practice

Back to top Go down

Courage!

Post by Brian Griffins BFF on 31/07/18, 01:21 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

Thank you for your courage! To stand alone and offer honesty and truth in your opinion, anonymously on a forum takes incredible courage....we salute you in the way you deserve...

And your avatar on a youth girls soccer forum isn't creepy at all.... Shocked

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 295
Join date : 2018-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by soccertard on 31/07/18, 01:44 pm

This is no longer just a "youth girls soccer forum". It's CoED forum and diluted down. Kind of like all the other leagues not named DA/ECNL. Since you're new to this party, you should look at some of the other Avatars.

hetlevenisvoetbal you are brave and courageous. You're the KJ of this forum. Stay strong.

The Floor Is Lava.

avatar
soccertard
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 303
Points : 1097
Join date : 2016-10-25

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Brian Griffins BFF on 31/07/18, 04:14 pm

soccertard wrote:This is no longer just a "youth girls soccer forum".  It's  CoED forum and diluted down.  Kind of like all the other leagues not named DA/ECNL.  Since you're new to this party, you should look at some of the other Avatars.

hetlevenisvoetbal you are brave and courageous.  You're the KJ of this forum.  Stay strong.

The Floor Is Lava.


Clearly longevity does not reflect intelligence. This is a thread for a girls soccer team.
They won a title-you didn't. I'm sure you could try out for their team next summer since its clear you're both jelly they have a title and you don't...

by the way, I do like the pic (I'm married, not dead) it just feels weird for a youth forum. coed or not.

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 17
Points : 295
Join date : 2018-03-09

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by DeltaTauChi on 31/07/18, 04:19 pm

hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:
ForReal wrote:
hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

Is it a DA or ECNL National championship? No. Are you an a*(hole?  Yes.

Yes! DA and ECNL are National Championships and yes NPL is not.  My advice is don't come her tooting your own horn if you don't want to hear the truth.  Finally, YES I am a B!7cH but an honest and truthful one.  

As mentioned before, this is my opinion.

Last I checked, NCAA D1, D2, D3, and NAIA all crown National Champions, and if your kid is lucky enough to part of a National Champ at any of those levels, you can bet your b!+€#y a$$ that you’ll be celebrating and bragging on it. No one is mistaking Fever for SD Surf, just like no one is mistaking Spring Arbor University for Stanford. Get over it, and congrats to the girls from Fever ‘05! Way to rep and bring another Natty back to NTX!

__________________________________________________
Bluto's right.  Psychotic, but absolutely right.
avatar
DeltaTauChi
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 303
Points : 652
Join date : 2018-01-08

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Full Kit Wankers Beware on 31/07/18, 04:39 pm

DeltaTauChi wrote:
hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:
ForReal wrote:
hetlevenisvoetbal wrote:Wait, you toot your own horn here claiming to be national champions of NPL? IMHO, you couldn't win D1 so Winning NPL (Super Rec) is not really a legit Nat Champ story!  Again, my opinion and just the reality of the situation.

Is it a DA or ECNL National championship? No. Are you an a*(hole?  Yes.

Yes! DA and ECNL are National Championships and yes NPL is not.  My advice is don't come her tooting your own horn if you don't want to hear the truth.  Finally, YES I am a B!7cH but an honest and truthful one.  

As mentioned before, this is my opinion.

Last I checked, NCAA D1, D2, D3, and NAIA all crown National Champions, and if your kid is lucky enough to part of a National Champ at any of those levels, you can bet your b!+€#y a$$ that you’ll be celebrating and bragging on it.  No one is mistaking Fever for SD Surf, just like no one is mistaking Spring Arbor University for Stanford.  Get over it, and congrats to the girls from Fever ‘05! Way to rep and bring another Natty back to NTX!

Albeit a Natty Light  Laughing

avatar
Full Kit Wankers Beware
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 59
Points : 1839
Join date : 2014-01-28

Back to top Go down

Re: Fever United ‘05 Girls Penn - 2018 National Champions

Post by Ronaldhinofan on 01/08/18, 08:28 am

Our intent of posting this message was to share the accomplishment with the NTX soccer community as this is just as much a win for the NTX soccer community as it is for our club. This accomplishment shows that NTX can stilll develop National Champions regardless of whether it’s a DA, ECNL, or NPL championship. Our club among others are excluded from participating in DA or ECNL at the present moment. Therefore, many clubs like ours have to use these types of platforms to promote their players.

Just to put this win in persepective for you, US Club Soccer stated that between the girls and boys in (16) years of National Cup there were very few winners from NTX or STX before this year, (3) total. Our team is the 4th. Massive accomplishment!!!

Thanks,

Fever Management

Ronaldhinofan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 454
Points : 3664
Join date : 2010-08-28

Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum