North Texas Soccer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
Dallas Texans Soccer Club 2008G * ECRL, NTX17/04/24, 08:11 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans field player/keeper opportunities15/04/24, 11:52 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 10G Keeper/field opportunities15/04/24, 11:44 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans Soccer 2024/25 ECNL platform opportunities13/04/24, 11:45 amDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2024/25 Keeper opportunities13/04/24, 11:37 amDallas Texans East
Fever United 17G *NEW!* - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW11/04/24, 12:55 amJumpman
2024 University of North Texas Summer Camps09/04/24, 09:37 ammeangreen17
>!<JOIN ILLUMINATI IN UGANDA KAMPALA +2767271614024/03/24, 08:49 amyunuko
The Complete Soccer Individual Development Program22/03/24, 07:21 pmBen16
Renegades 2014G Pre-ECNL - Blanton12/03/24, 03:51 pmFCsoccer1
09 Boys13/02/24, 03:16 pmsocroc
Looking for 2014b to join our FCD 2014b east team-plano12/02/24, 11:39 pmLittleakde
Looking for 2014 boys,to join our FC Dallas 2014B east team12/02/24, 11:10 pmLittleakde
Cross City SC 12B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:10 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 13B (Allen, TX)12/02/24, 05:00 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B Classic DI & UPSL & CCSC 07B Classic D2 12/02/24, 04:51 pmSkyblueMachine
Cross City SC 06B (Classic DI & UPSL)12/02/24, 04:44 pmSkyblueMachine
ecnl 0906/02/24, 02:48 pmsmugrr
Fever United 14G Wright - Keller/Colleyville/Southlake/FTW21/01/24, 12:55 amFever United Wright
BVB 2015 Boys - Wylie, Rockwall, Plano11/01/24, 03:47 pmwyliesoccer
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 05:41 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Texans 2014G Advanced group forming03/01/24, 02:44 pmDallas Texans East
2015B Team27/12/23, 12:10 pmBG1013
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 01:19 pmDallas Texans East
Dallas Showcase Keeper guest player opportunity 26/11/23, 12:00 pmDallas Texans East

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

U14 Frontier Division - Page 6 Pixel
Statistics
We have 15800 registered users
The newest registered user is Yuna

Our users have posted a total of 205174 messages in 31963 subjects

U14 Frontier Division

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

U14 Frontier Division - Page 6 Empty Re: U14 Frontier Division

Post by Brian Griffins BFF 25/03/19, 03:12 pm

OkieEnergyDad wrote:LOL.  I'm confused.  Is he saying that our 11 DA wins is a lucky little win streak and he's calling me out on all 11 wins?  Is he upset we are in 3rd place?  Help me understand...  LOL

And our coach doesn't yell at kids.  He's got a loud voice and he coaches them up.  I'm sorry if you are too soft to have a coach with a loud voice.  LOL.  He is never demeaning or belittling and he NEVER EVER EVER tells a 13 year old girl on an opposing team to go home like the Texans joke coach did to one of our players.  

What a coincidence! They say the same thing about Tom Izzo...

Brian Griffins BFF
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Highfive 25/03/19, 08:31 pm

I am saying Okc  coach is douchebag. Talk to ur manager, he /she knows what’s going on sidelines and please let all know. I just talked to 2 u14 managers in NTX and they agree with me.
Here is why I am calling  okc club a scum.
Check the current rankings in DA Frontier division , 10th place in U15s , 10th place in u16-17 and  9th place in u18-19s . There are only 10 teams in each division and no one could have done worse than that.
3rd place , 1st place or last place at u14 means nothing. So I am still congratulating you on fabulous season !

OkieEnergyDad wrote:LOL.  I'm confused.  Is he saying that our 11 DA wins is a lucky little win streak and he's calling me out on all 11 wins?  Is he upset we are in 3rd place?  Help me understand...  LOL

And our coach doesn't yell at kids.  He's got a loud voice and he coaches them up.  I'm sorry if you are too soft to have a coach with a loud voice.  LOL.  He is never demeaning or belittling and he NEVER EVER EVER tells a 13 year old girl on an opposing team to go home like the Texans joke coach did to one of our players.  

Highfive
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 26/03/19, 10:53 am

Our coach is a douchebag because he coaches our girls with a loud voice and defends his 13 year old girls when an opposing coach talks directly to them and tells them to go home?  Not sorry you like soft coaches that talk to other teams' girls.  Our coach will never ever talk to another team's girl because this is completely out of line and not acceptable.  You can talk to a million N Texas managers, I don't care.  What exactly do you think the reputation is for N Texas clubs and coaches?  LOL.  Our girls and parents love our coach.  The fact that he's loud has nothing at all to do with anything.  My Jr. High daughter got to meet Coach G, A&M coach, at one of our practices because our "douchebag" coach is friends with him and just signed a player to his team.  How many clubs in Oklahoma have Coach G at their practices?
LOL.  

And I'm not even going to address your slamming our entire club.  Take a look at the name of this thread.  It's U14 Frontier division.  That is what we are talking about.  I'm not going to comment on the success and failures of the rest of the teams on our club.  I will comment that nobody thought an Oklahoma team would be 3rd in one of the toughest divisions in all of DA.  So yeah, we are proud of how our team has played in its very first DA season against some of the best teams in the nation.  

Highfive wrote:I am saying Okc  coach is douchebag. Talk to ur manager, he /she knows what’s going on sidelines and please let all know. I just talked to 2 u14 managers in NTX and they agree with me.
Check the current rankings in DA Frontier division , 10th place in U15s , 10th place in u16-17 and  9th place in u18-19s . There are only 10 teams in each division and no one could have done worse than that.
3rd place , 1st place or last place at u14 means nothing. So I am still congratulating you on fabulous season !

OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbappé7 02/04/19, 12:46 am

Boot ball won’t work in DA. The technical / tactical deficiencies become more visible as players get older.  Boot ball works  at younger ages and it’s a phase your 05s are going through.
Everyone in DFW metro knows Texans 05  weakness and 1-0 is not impressive. Just checked with fcd 05 parents and they joked “Shoot the ball from 50 meters  and it’s a goal on Texans”. Just trying to help you understand . How did your Dash game go this Sunday? I am not asking who won? I am checking on who kept the possession more , who created more chances and which team played pretty soccer.lmfao

OkieEnergyDad wrote:Our coach is a douchebag because he coaches our girls with a loud voice and defends his 13 year old girls when an opposing coach talks directly to them and tells them to go home?  Not sorry you like soft coaches that talk to other teams' girls.  Our coach will never ever talk to another team's girl because this is completely out of line and not acceptable.  You can talk to a million N Texas managers, I don't care.  What exactly do you think the reputation is for N Texas clubs and coaches?  LOL.  Our girls and parents love our coach.  The fact that he's loud has nothing at all to do with anything.  My Jr. High daughter got to meet Coach G, A&M coach, at one of our practices because our "douchebag" coach is friends with him and just signed a player to his team.  How many clubs in Oklahoma have Coach G at their practices?
LOL.  

And I'm not even going to address your slamming our entire club.  Take a look at the name of this thread.  It's U14 Frontier division.  That is what we are talking about.  I'm not going to comment on the success and failures of the rest of the teams on our club.  I will comment that nobody thought an Oklahoma team would be 3rd in one of the toughest divisions in all of DA.  So yeah, we are proud of how our team has played in its very first DA season against some of the best teams in the nation.  

Highfive wrote:I am saying Okc  coach is douchebag. Talk to ur manager, he /she knows what’s going on sidelines and please let all know. I just talked to 2 u14 managers in NTX and they agree with me.

Mbappé7
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 02/04/19, 09:51 am

Not here to argue difference in philosophies. Never said a 1-0 win was impressive. We were told going into this year we would finish at the bottom of the division. We have 12 wins and 3rd in the division. So I'm sure we will hear the same thing next year. Dash game went OK. We possessed the ball far more than they did and had many more opportunities than them. Won 2-0 but evidently possessing is more important than winning to some. We have FC Dallas this weekend. Guess we will see how our jerk coach and boot ball goes. LOL.
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 02/04/19, 10:50 am

Congratulations on some great results this year good sir! Hopefully the kiddos can achieve them the correct way in the near future.

The fcd game should be a good learning experience for your team. The da terminology and style takes a while to get used to. Notice when the big fast fcd kids kick it over the midfield there is clear intention, unlike when your kids boot it over the top to whoever. Also notice the parents will say move the ball or control the ball as opposed to boot it or send it. This makes all the difference. If you learn these things your team should quickly move on from boot ball and be playing a refined game of direct soccer.

Good luck out there!

I will probably stop by to observe your game this weekend.

Cheers

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 03/04/19, 12:50 pm

It's a Sunday game in OKC, just so you know. If you make it out here, you should stop by and introduce yourself. We played FC Dallas on their fields last fall and lost a close one that went down to the wire, 2-1. Should be a good match on Sunday. We have played Solar and FC Dallas all within in 1 goal every time we have played. I would expect this one to be close as well, but you never know with 13 and 14 year old girls...LOL

Big Ern. wrote:Congratulations on some great results this year good sir!  Hopefully the kiddos can achieve them the correct way in the near future.

The fcd game should be a good learning experience for your team. The da terminology and style takes a while to get used to. Notice when the big fast fcd kids kick it over the midfield there is clear intention, unlike when your kids boot it over the top to whoever. Also notice the parents will say move the ball or control the ball as opposed to boot it or send it.  This makes all the difference.  If you learn these things your team should quickly move on from boot ball and be playing a refined game of direct soccer.

Good luck out there!  

Cheers
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 03/04/19, 09:07 pm

OkieEnergyDad wrote:It's a Sunday game in OKC, just so you know.  If you make it out here, you should stop by and introduce yourself.  We played FC Dallas on their fields last fall and lost a close one that went down to the wire, 2-1.  Should be a good match on Sunday.  We have played Solar and FC Dallas all within in 1 goal every time we have played.  I would expect this one to be close as well, but you never know with 13 and 14 year old girls...LOL

Big Ern. wrote:Congratulations on some great results this year good sir!  Hopefully the kiddos can achieve them the correct way in the near future.

The fcd game should be a good learning experience for your team. The da terminology and style takes a while to get used to. Notice when the big fast fcd kids kick it over the midfield there is clear intention, unlike when your kids boot it over the top to whoever. Also notice the parents will say move the ball or control the ball as opposed to boot it or send it.  This makes all the difference.  If you learn these things your team should quickly move on from boot ball and be playing a refined game of direct soccer.

Good luck out there!  

Cheers

Lol. You are correct that they are only 13 and we should remember that but this is also DA and they’ve chosen to focus on soccer. Sometimes you have to give up a little of your childhood if you really want something. As I’ve said before though kudos to your team okie, they’ve come a long way. Hopefully they will transition to more of a possession type play as they progress because as they get older pure athleticism and kick ball won’t cut it, if you notice fcd is filled with smaller skill players. I would love to meet you and your coach if possible to get a feel for your direction this weekend though. Feel free to shoot me a pm. I’m easy to spot, I usually wear fcd sweats and hat.

Hope to see you on the pitch.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 01:02 pm

0-0 halftime. What are your thoughts Big Ern? You like that jersey pull? Lol
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 07/04/19, 01:26 pm

OkieEnergyDad wrote:0-0 halftime. What are your thoughts Big Ern?  You like that jersey pull? Lol

Afternoon Okie -

Unfortunately, I think you've been bamboozled by one of my imitators jocolor

Not up there for that one.  Best o' luck!

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 01:38 pm

Lol. Ok. Energy up 1-0 with about 10 min left in the game. Should be a fun finish.
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 02:21 pm

Tied 1-1. Was a fun match. Love the FC Dallas parents yelling kickball and bootball from the stands! Lol.
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 07/04/19, 03:49 pm

I was just kidding you okie. I’m here bamboozeled by what I just watched. Our parents were correct with their kickball hollers, when our kids put a pass over the top they aren’t used to the other team just booting it right back. Ridiculous. I did see the okie grab one of ours jersey. Lots of work to do good sir.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 04:09 pm

We are so ridiculous! Lol. What do the young people say now? I can’t even? Lol
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 07/04/19, 04:18 pm

Your post has no thought or direction. Kind of like the way your team passes the ball. No idea what your talking about.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 04:29 pm

Lol. Guess we just keep getting lucky. How in the world did we tie such a skilled and high level side? Funny thing is, we weren’t the ones happy to tie. Lol. Maybe one day we can learn to be like a team we just tied! If only we can be so lucky!
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 07/04/19, 04:56 pm

My okie my rebellious okie. No one will remember the score 3 years from now but they will always remember who held possession longer.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 07/04/19, 04:59 pm

Sounds about right! Lol.

Interested to see the matchups they give us in Colorado for the showcase. I’m hoping our division wins all our games! I truly think we have the best division in all of DA.
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 07/04/19, 05:15 pm

Big Ern. wrote:My okie my rebellious okie. No one will remember the score 3 years from now but they will always remember who held possession longer.

My goodness Dottie - You've really done some digging there haven't ya pal?  Quite impressive ... or pathetic ... one of the two.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 07/04/19, 05:18 pm

OkieEnergyDad wrote:Sounds about right!  Lol.

Interested to see the matchups they give us in Colorado for the showcase. I’m hoping our division wins all our games!  I truly think we have the best division in all of DA.

Ntx is always the top division. Grab our coattails and enjoy the ride.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Straighttalk 07/04/19, 09:26 pm

No one will remember except ur Big Ego that you could not beat a boot ball team. Just shake hands and be a good sport.

Big Ern. wrote:My okie my rebellious okie. No one will remember the score 3 years from now but they will always remember who held possession longer.

Straighttalk
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern 07/04/19, 10:01 pm

Straighttalk wrote:No one will remember except ur Big Ego that you could not beat a boot ball team. Just shake hands and be a good sport.

Obviously, you're not a golfer.

Dottie (Big Ern.) is a pitiful troll whose only purpose here is to get your hackles up while making one half assed attempt after another to come across as me.  

C'mon now folks ... sh*t aint that hart.

Big Ern
TxSoccer Addict
TxSoccer Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Ern. 07/04/19, 10:34 pm

Straighttalk wrote:No one will remember except ur Big Ego that you could not beat a boot ball team. Just shake hands and be a good sport.

Now cmon lil buddy. We didn’t lose to a kickball team, you need to check the score. Tell me once where I’m being egocentric. I’m just being honest about the style of play.

Stay classy up there sooners.

Big Ern.
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Frisco Mamasita 08/04/19, 03:19 pm

OkieEnergyDad wrote:Sounds about right!  Lol.

Interested to see the matchups they give us in Colorado for the showcase. I’m hoping our division wins all our games!  I truly think we have the best division in all of DA.

Sweatpea's coach told our team that your team just loves to boot the ball to high heavens. He sure was right. lol! lol! lol! cherry
Frisco Mamasita
Frisco Mamasita
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by OkieEnergyDad 14/04/19, 02:42 pm

Did I see FC Dallas U14 with a 1-1 draw with CO Rush?
OkieEnergyDad
OkieEnergyDad
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Big fErn 14/04/19, 03:57 pm

It was a well played game of possession. Congrats to the two teams. Okie you should keep an eye out for good soccer. I don’t think you get to see it too often.

Ciao

Big fErn
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next