Latest topics
Log in

I forgot my password

Be An Athletic Supporter!
Donate and get this nifty tag!

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Pixel
Statistics
We have 13582 registered users
The newest registered user is Kedrick

Our users have posted a total of 194262 messages in 27272 subjects

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Capello on 22/02/19, 11:16 pm

North Texas Youth Soccer is political, unfair, coach/club centered and hinders true development.

The US will never produce quality players, just entitled ones.

Capello
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Join date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by 1.21gigawatts on 23/02/19, 09:56 am

“Are your BB’s tired of getting steamrolled by those DA centerbacks? Have you been treated poorly by those BIG OLE SOCCER CLUBS? Let BIG Addler FC, HELP YOU FIGHT! My last BB got tackled so hard, his momma had turf burn for a week! I fought hard for my BB and got him 1,583 PASSES PER GAME! We average 4,185% possession per game while BIG CLUBS average -4,085%. THAT’s 100% PO-SSEz- SEE- ION.PER. GAME.”

*sponsorship and promotion of Big Addler FC does not guarantee any BB’s statements above are real or that possession actually happen. Big Addler FC does not in any way express the opinions of any parents, coaches, or turf burned mommas across NTX. Big Addler FC should not be mistaken for any association with FCA, AFC, CFA, JFK, LOL, or WTF

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 511
Join date : 2018-05-08

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by ArsenalTX14 on 23/02/19, 03:06 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:“Are your BB’s tired of getting steamrolled by those DA centerbacks?  Have you been treated poorly by those BIG OLE SOCCER CLUBS?  Let BIG Addler FC, HELP YOU FIGHT!  My last BB got tackled so hard, his momma had turf burn for a week! I fought hard for my BB and got him 1,583 PASSES PER GAME!  We average 4,185% possession per game while BIG CLUBS average -4,085%.  THAT’s 100% PO-SSEz- SEE- ION.PER. GAME.”

*sponsorship and promotion of Big Addler FC does not guarantee any BB’s statements above are real or that possession actually happen.  Big Addler FC does not in any way express the opinions of any parents, coaches, or turf burned mommas across NTX. Big Addler FC should not be mistaken for any association with FCA, AFC, CFA, JFK, LOL, or WTF

Ok .... this was funny! Those damn (DA) CB Dump-Trucks demolishing the hopes and dreams of the little guy here in NTX

Big Addler FC (aka: TX Hammers) Smile

*** I have no dog in this fight ... and I've never met this mythical Pedro Coach ... but obviously he is doing "something right" to get everyone as fired up over 12 year old soccer ***

ArsenalTX14
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 348
Join date : 2018-10-25

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Capello on 24/02/19, 07:42 am

"U.S. players are not taught technical skills at an early age and that ultimately affects the quality of play in Major League Soccer. More needs to be done at the youth level to bring professional soccer in the United States on par with Europe." "It's a very hard league to play in. It's very physical, there's a lot of running. So, there is a lot of physical work and to me, in my mind, too little play,"

Andrea Pirlo

Capello
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 14
Points : 503
Join date : 2018-06-03

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by factsmatter on 27/02/19, 06:34 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

factsmatter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 685
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by JohnnyUtah on 27/02/19, 07:20 pm

Capello wrote:North Texas Youth Soccer is political, unfair, coach/club centered and hinders true development.

The US will never produce quality players, just entitled ones.

Amen to this! Big fast aggressive...no soccer IQ and no touch.

JohnnyUtah
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 22
Points : 238
Join date : 2019-02-26

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Blues Fan on 28/02/19, 12:54 pm

Capello wrote:North Texas Youth Soccer is political, unfair, coach/club centered and hinders true development.

The US will never produce quality players, just entitled ones.

Yeah, just ask the Bundesliga!
Blues Fan
Blues Fan
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 160
Points : 2362
Join date : 2013-09-16

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by JukusHakeem on 28/02/19, 02:33 pm

factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

If it is truly "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.


JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 534
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by factsmatter on 28/02/19, 03:00 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:

If it is truly  "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.



JukusHakeem, I think it's clear you're the only one here insecure. Keep your opinions about Pedro, that's your right. I don't care what his motives are honestly. You asked how I can make the statement I made about why he post the videos, show I was showing you how I drew that conclusion. I'm very experienced with "this game", particularly in NTX. This is why I know that you're a loser and your kid is at a disadvantage with you as a parent. You're more concerned with the motives of why another team's coach post videos, that your kid probably never sees. I'm sure you're the guy the experts wrote the book on about cyber-bullying too, which explains why you can't seem to log-off and live your life. So let me help you, when you see those video posts, simply don't watch. Laughing

factsmatter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 685
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Balotelli45 on 28/02/19, 03:11 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:
factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

If it is truly  "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.




You are wrong.. My kid couldn't wait to see himself on social media, and after he saw the video at practice, he bugged me to show it to him after it was posted online. Then, he went and practiced some more. We live in world where social media is king.  Everyone uses social media as a tool.  Pedro knows he will take the heat for it...But to say it's not for the kid's...You are very wrong!  

You don't have to like it, but it's the world we live in.

Now...Let the ignorant comment commence. I know they are coming.

__________________________________________________
cheers There is only one player who is a little stronger than me — Messi. All the others are behind me.” cheers
Balotelli45
Balotelli45
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 2675
Join date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by NoSpinZone on 28/02/19, 03:23 pm

Balotelli45 wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:
factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

If it is truly  "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.




You are wrong.. My kid couldn't wait to see himself on social media, and after he saw the video at practice, he bugged me to show it to him after it was posted online. Then, he went and practiced some more. We live in world where social media is king.  Everyone uses social media as a tool.  Pedro knows he will take the heat for it...But to say it's not for the kid's...You are very wrong!  

You don't have to like it, but it's the world we live in.

Now...Let the ignorant comment commence. I know they are coming.

Yeah yeah, we've all seen this hubris before. One 7-1 beat down prevented posts for a week, but here we are again. Your boyfriend never did post the Solar game. Look, its great coach is teaching the game the right way, a number of coaches do however, many dont sure, but many do. You could find there is some diminishing returns the more you all spout off on FB, the forum, and where ever else yall post this every week. You wont be able to keep players off your pitch if he really is that great of a coach, give it time.

Keep training and maybe someday the team can play with the top teams.

NoSpinZone
TxSoccer Postmaster
TxSoccer Postmaster

Posts : 390
Points : 2535
Join date : 2013-12-27

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Balotelli45 on 28/02/19, 03:36 pm

NoSpinZone wrote:
Balotelli45 wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:
factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

If it is truly  "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.




You are wrong.. My kid couldn't wait to see himself on social media, and after he saw the video at practice, he bugged me to show it to him after it was posted online. Then, he went and practiced some more. We live in world where social media is king.  Everyone uses social media as a tool.  Pedro knows he will take the heat for it...But to say it's not for the kid's...You are very wrong!  

You don't have to like it, but it's the world we live in.

Now...Let the ignorant comment commence. I know they are coming.

Yeah yeah, we've all seen this hubris before.  One 7-1 beat down prevented posts for a week, but here we are again. Your boyfriend never did post the Solar game.  Look, its great coach is teaching the game the right way, a number of coaches do however, many dont sure, but many do.  You could find there is some diminishing returns the more you all spout off on FB, the forum, and where ever else yall post this every week.  You wont be able to keep players off your pitch if he really is that great of a coach, give it time.

Keep training and maybe someday the team can play with the top teams.

My kid is an 09....We are already one of the top teams. Ask around...

__________________________________________________
cheers There is only one player who is a little stronger than me — Messi. All the others are behind me.” cheers
Balotelli45
Balotelli45
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 2675
Join date : 2012-08-13

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by factsmatter on 28/02/19, 03:39 pm

So we are Pedro’s boyfriend now...  Laughing

Other than that statement, I actually agree with you “NoSpineZone”. I’ve said it enough, but again my kid has never played for, and likely will never play for Pedro. No relationship with him at all. I’m recently a FB friend though. He’s a young coach doing the right things. The stuff you all complain about is likely for his kids. I wish my kid’s DA coach provided film and highlight tapes bragging. I’m sure it would swell his head and make him obsessed with training to create that next film-worthy play. I honestly think that’s the point, but I’m okay if the underlying reason is to simply brag. As a parent, I’d be cool with my kid’s coach doing this.

The last point I would make is this: Development  should be the goal, not having our kids play with the “top teams”. This is exactly why kids are not being developed and why most of the top teams in NTX are so recruit-focused. They don’t develop the kids, they replaced them with bigger, stronger, faster, players with better skill...each season. I think the only people that should care about Pedro is his parents, and so far they seem to be happy from their post.

These are my final words about Pedro  cheers

factsmatter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 685
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Ant_Knee on 28/02/19, 04:23 pm

What's with all the boyfriend talk?


via GIPHY


Ant_Knee
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 50
Points : 553
Join date : 2018-05-09

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Guest on 28/02/19, 09:29 pm

I do not have a dog in this fight, but I am all for transparency and accountability.   At the very least, Coach Pedro seems transparent with his philosophy and forces accountability by videoing his games.  As a result, he cannot preach one thing but practice another.  That does not seem like a bad thing.  I would be for all coaches doing that.   If you do not like it, you simply then decide not to play on his team.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by JukusHakeem on 01/03/19, 07:27 am

Balotelli45 wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:
factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:"Any videos he post, is for his kid's consumption, to build both their confidence and passion for this game".

Unfortunately, your last sentence removed any credibility you might have had, because he wouldn't have posted those publicly if that was the intent.

I guess you know him because he "recruited" your kid too?


ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Screen10

If it is truly  "for your players", whose parents have email, and you have film sessions, then no need for public posting/ boasting with that title - unless you are young and insecure, right?? My perception is Arrogance to mask insecurities to receive public praise or conformation.
If you boast publically, you must be willing to receive the other side of it too. I guess the funny thing is that he not as triggered as much as you are.
Now that's the freaky part!! from your comments, I am betting your inexperienced in all of this too. It okay, you have many years to learn the "game".
Once again, not questioning his abilities, coaching, or success thus far - but instead questioning his actual motive or intent on posting publically - which is obvious (not for his kids!!!)
Lots of great coaches in DFW that don't have to do that, so is he is insecure, too young, or both?

Let you work speak for itself - no need to over self-promote if you are that good.

But thanks for attaching your "boyfriend's" statement.




You are wrong.. My kid couldn't wait to see himself on social media, and after he saw the video at practice, he bugged me to show it to him after it was posted online. Then, he went and practiced some more. We live in world where social media is king.  Everyone uses social media as a tool.  Pedro knows he will take the heat for it...But to say it's not for the kid's...You are very wrong!  

You don't have to like it, but it's the world we live in.

Now...Let the ignorant comment commence. I know they are coming.

Factsmatter- Here is a fact- You are obviously too sensitive for a forum. affraid
And as I called it- you would get triggered. Pick up your participation trophy and go home.


JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 534
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by CATX on 01/03/19, 07:53 am

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Trig11

CATX
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 51
Points : 1213
Join date : 2016-07-21

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by factsmatter on 01/03/19, 12:04 pm

JukusHakeem wrote:
Factsmatter- Here is a fact- You are obviously too sensitive for a forum. affraid
And as I called it- you would get triggered. Pick up your participation trophy and go home.  

I'm triggered... Laughing

Move on loser. We all know you're a keyboard warrior with no real life. Keep the dream alive if you must, but remember I warned you. Your kid who plays on a "top team" will likely be replaced due to your coach's recruiting effort. When this happens, come back to me and I'll give you the rest of the facts...

factsmatter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 685
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by factsmatter on 01/03/19, 12:19 pm

Uncleof05AP wrote:I do not have a dog in this fight, but I am all for transparency and accountability.   At the very least, Coach Pedro seems transparent with his philosophy and forces accountability by videoing his games.  As a result, he cannot preach one thing but practice another.  That does not seem like a bad thing.  I would be for all coaches doing that.   If you do not like it, you simply then decide not to play on his team.

Great points made here. I completely agree. Well said sir.

factsmatter
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 77
Points : 685
Join date : 2018-01-22

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by BoKnows on 01/03/19, 12:33 pm


At the end of the day, Pedro's style of coaching will develop young players to be more successful as a soccer/football player. NTX, with their direct (kickball) style has not produced enough top level soccer players, even though NTX supposedly has one of the deepest talent pools in the US. I'm not saying that there are not coaches in NTX who can't coach boys at this age to win. They have shown they can win, but the problem for the Solar/Texans/FC Dallas/Liverpool coaches is that they can't point to very many soccer players beyond the NTX landscape and say "I helped developed him". With that said, it would be much easier to take an Allegiance player and insert him into a team that plays a direct style vs. taking a direct style player and inserting him into an Allegiance/possession team. And in my opinion, with all the videos, Pedro is trying to contrast a different style of soccer (possession) in NTX against what is currently being offered/coached. Maybe Pedro should display his videos with a little less flair but maybe those who are watching should appreciate the content and not take his flair so personally.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 473
Join date : 2018-07-19

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by 1.21gigawatts on 01/03/19, 12:56 pm

Just for my own clarity,

Since the coach you are referencing spent quite a bit of time playing high school and college in NTX kick ball, what coach did he mentor under to learn the style of soccer he is implementing?

I assume he also has the licenses to show his dedication to youth?

Literally, I’m just asking as I don’t know. Could be worth knowing to parents that don’t know the coach being referenced.

1.21gigawatts
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 10
Points : 511
Join date : 2018-05-08

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by JukusHakeem on 01/03/19, 01:32 pm

factsmatter wrote:
JukusHakeem wrote:
Factsmatter- Here is a fact- You are obviously too sensitive for a forum. affraid
And as I called it- you would get triggered. Pick up your participation trophy and go home.  

I'm triggered... Laughing

Move on loser. We all know you're a keyboard warrior with no real life. Keep the dream alive if you must, but remember I warned you. Your kid who plays on a "top team" will likely be replaced due to your coach's recruiting effort. When this happens, come back to me and I'll give you the rest of the facts...

Triggered again!!! Embarassed
Here is another Fact- you have 2X as many posts as me - so that makes you a bigger loser / "keyboard warrior" ( anyone who says "keyboard warrior must be a real cat )
The rest of the facts... You have yet to give any up to this point - other than you are easily triggered. Crying or Very sad
You warned me? Really? The last thing I am going to be worried about is any warning a sensitive, easily triggered, SJW, would have to say.

To clarify for those who can't read opinions without personal emotions being involved :
-My opinion is Pedro is good coach. He is doing some really great things with his style of play. I have never said otherwise.
-I know he has films sessions with his kids and like it and they learn from it ... (never said his kids didn't like it or learn from it)
-In my opinion he posts them publically, along with those titles, for reasons other than his kids' learning and understanding the game. It comes off as arrogant in my opinion. I know other coaches that do this and you can't find their videos posted in several places with those types of titles or just the big wins only.
In my opinion, he lacks some integrity by the way he has been recruiting/ poaching - maybe he will become wiser in this area.

In short, I like his style of play he is teaching, but I don't prefer the arrogance / lack of integrity.

JukusHakeem
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 47
Points : 534
Join date : 2018-05-23

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by BoKnows on 01/03/19, 02:00 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:Just for my own clarity,

Since the coach you are referencing spent quite a bit of time playing high school and college in NTX kick ball,  what coach did he mentor under to learn the style of soccer he is implementing?

I assume he also has the licenses to show his dedication to youth?

Literally,  I’m just asking as I don’t know.  Could be worth knowing to parents that don’t know the coach being referenced.

A few things, how do you know Pedro played soccer in NTX? I say that because you said “Since the coach you are referencing spent quite a bit of time playing high school and college in NTX kick ball”. And if I told you he were mentored by this or that coach, what would that accomplish? I would say the way his teams play speak volumes about his knowledge concerning the style of play he is implementing. I’m willing to bet not too many NTX coaches would challenge Pedro’s ability to implement possession soccer.

Secondly, do you equate liscences to dedication? Do you think his teams play the way they do with only minimal practices? I don’t mean to sound condescending when I say this, but, you would not question his dedication if you understood what it takes to implement possession soccer. Maybe you do know, I’m not sure when to take you seriously based on you “Addler FC” post.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 473
Join date : 2018-07-19

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by 1a2b3c on 01/03/19, 02:39 pm

1.21gigawatts wrote:Just for my own clarity,

Since the coach you are referencing spent quite a bit of time playing high school and college in NTX kick ball,  what coach did he mentor under to learn the style of soccer he is implementing?

I assume he also has the licenses to show his dedication to youth?

Literally,  I’m just asking as I don’t know.  Could be worth knowing to parents that don’t know the coach being referenced.

License = dedication to youth.
I so wish your analogy was true, but we all know licenses are nothing but a formality.
Much like we do not need to go to school to be educated.

If I’m not mistaken Pedro doesn’t even have a license….

Parents; if any coach is talking to you about licenses… run… I've been there

@JukusHakeem
I actually agree with you. He posts that for “reasons other than his kids.” That’s how recruited us.
Although we didn’t go, I actually like the approach, “Why tell you when I can show you.” We watched almost all of their videos. You gotta use what you have man.

I’m not sure about the lacking integrity part though, otherwise you would have say the same about every club/coach.
I know for a fact FC Dallas, Solar and Texans pay their coaches to go recruit. We’ve been recruited by all of them.

Recruiting is a big part of sports at every level. Coaches must recruit to build their teams. Every single coach does, so you might as well accept the fact.

If you were a coach building a team, how would you get players without recruiting?
FC Dallas has a professional team, and 300+ youth teams why do they still recruit kids for their DA teams?
The top College teams receive resumes and videos everyday, why do they still go out to recruit?
Why are the Barcelona players still trying to recruit Neymar?

Even though he posted two videos against my son’s team, I like Pedro.
The man is doing something great and doesn’t seem to care about our opinions.

1a2b3c
TxSoccer Lurker
TxSoccer Lurker

Posts : 9
Points : 440
Join date : 2018-07-18

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by sprint on 01/03/19, 02:45 pm

Not to anyone in particular on this thread but these arguments remind me of similar threads about 5 or 6 years ago. Having had two kids go through NTX soccer from small club teams to DA teams the argument over possession v. direct or longball will never go away.

Main thing I found over the years is the coaching style really makes very little difference in the development of the player. The kid and his genetics will determine where he winds up. Some of the best kids that I have ever seen play, played for direct long ball coaches and likewise some played for pass first, pass often coaches. The kid and the kid only will determine how much he develops. Put him around high level players that challenge him and don't worry so much about the coach. (surely many will disagree but this is my own experience after a combined 20 years or so in NTX youth soccer)

But coming through all of this the kids have the most fun when they are on a winning team, period. Playing tons of passes can be very boring if the team does not win and stay at the top of the rankings and play in big tournaments and events.

Good luck to these little guys. Lots of years of fun ahead.


sprint
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 71
Points : 1863
Join date : 2014-11-03

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by BoKnows on 01/03/19, 02:49 pm

sprint wrote:Not to anyone in particular on this thread but these arguments remind me of similar threads about 5 or 6 years ago.  Having had two kids go through NTX soccer from small club teams to DA teams the argument over possession v. direct or longball will never go away.  

Main thing I found over the years is the coaching style really makes very little difference in the development of the player.  The kid and his genetics will determine where he winds up.  Some of the best kids that I have ever seen play, played for direct long ball coaches and likewise some played for pass first, pass often coaches.  The kid and the kid only will determine how much he develops.  Put him around high level players that challenge him and don't worry so much about the coach.  (surely many will disagree but this is my own experience after a combined 20 years or so in NTX youth soccer)

But coming through all of this the kids have the most fun when they are on a winning team, period.  Playing tons of passes can be very boring if the team does not win and stay at the top of the rankings and play in big tournaments and events.

Good luck to these little guys.  Lots of years of fun ahead.  

 

Interesting point of view, thank you.

BoKnows
TxSoccer Poster
TxSoccer Poster

Posts : 43
Points : 473
Join date : 2018-07-19

Back to top Go down

ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY - Page 2 Empty Re: ALLEGIANCE FC '07 Black MAKES HISTORY

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum